Jessie & The Tornado Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This reminds me of when I first saw you, lying helpless at my feet, after I knocked you out!" she declared.

I growled at her. She continued to laugh. I growled some more.

"Payback, Miss Johansson, can be a bitch," I warned Jessie.

I rolled over and finally got my pants, underwear, shoes and socks off, then stood up.

As I started to look for Jessie to administer the threatened "payback," I stopped cold in my tracks.

Jessie . . . Jessie was looking at me with a look that I can only describe as pure love. Yes, there was lust and desire, but there was also something else. Some undefinable "something" that I think my heart recognized.

"Oh, Jessie," I said, as I held my arms out. She quickly moved into my arms and we were kissing again.

"Sam, do you mind if I take a shower first?" she said, "I was laughing so hard at you after you fell I think I . . . peed myself."

"Do you need any help? You know, washing your . . . back . . . or something?" I asked.

Jessie actually blushed.

"I'd love to take a shower with you . . . later," she said, "but I promise I won't be but a few minutes." Luckily the hospital had given us some plastic bags and waterproof tape so I quickly wrapped those around her injured foot.

True to her word, five minutes later she limped out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel. By the time she reached the bed, the towel was laying on the floor.

It was still early afternoon, so I had turned the lights off and pulled the curtains partially shut, but there was still plenty of light in the room.

As I watched Jessie limp over to the bed I was almost speechless.

I don't know how, in five minutes, she had managed to not only take a shower but to also comb her hair but she was so beautiful it almost made my heart ache just to see her.

I had a very naked girl standing directly in front of me, with one of the most well-conditioned and sexiest bodies I had ever seen, and yet I could not even look anywhere but into her eyes.

For some strange reason, I immediately thought back to a week earlier when we had almost made love for the first time. That night, Jessie had been trembling with fear or nerves, and when I had looked into her eyes I could sense lust and desire, but I could also tell she had been scared.

Now, all I could see was love almost radiating out of eyes.

I was still sitting on the side of the bed and was almost afraid to touch Jessie, to break the intimacy of the moment. Looking into her eyes, I knew my life would never be the same again. I knew from this moment forward, Jessie would possess me, and I would possess her -- totally.

"You are so beautiful," I finally managed to whisper.

Jessie smiled, then held out both her hands. As my hands grabbed hers, she pulled me up until we were standing face-to-face, lip-to-lip. Tentatively almost, our lips met then we were exchanging the most mind-blowing kiss of my life. Our bodies were tightly pressed together.

I don't know if we kissed for five minutes or fifty. Time no longer seemed to have any meaning. We kissed until we finally had to stop.

"Make love to me, please, Mr. Walker," Jessie whispered against my lips.

"Gladly . . . Mrs. Walker," I said.

Jessie started crying.

"Don't cry Jessie, but it is going to be a little awkward if after we are married I become Mr. Johansson," I teased her. "Or maybe you want to become Mrs. Johansson-Walker?"

By now Jessie is both laughing and crying. "No, no," she said, "I think I am going to love being just plain old Mrs. Walker."

"There is nothing plain or old about you," I said as our lips met again.

After kissing for several more moments, I finally reached down and picked up Jessie in my arms, then gently laid her down on the bed.

I could not help but to pause and just stare at this incredibly beautiful woman for a minute. And as I did, my mind relived those first few seconds, just the day before, when I saw the almost total destruction of her house.

Almost as soon as I saw what was left of the house, I had just shut down that part of my mind. I had refused to even consider the possibility, or probability, that she was lying dead somewhere in the wreckage.

The devastation had been so complete it had seemed impossible that anyone could have lived through it. At first, my fear for Jessie had been almost paralyzing.

Now, as I remembered the incredible despair I had felt in those few seconds, before my fire department and medical training had kicked in and did what I was trained to do without even thinking, my eyes filled with tears.

"Oh God, Jessie, I was so afraid you were dead," I cried, "I was terrified you had been killed. And I had not told you just how important you are to me. I never told you just how much I love you."

Jessie didn't say anything, just wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down beside her.

"Oh, Sam," Jessie finally said after several minutes, "I was afraid of the tornado, but I knew you were coming back to me, and I knew you would save me."

Then her lips curled up in a mischievous smile.

"Besides Sam, I knew you loved me," she grinned. "I've known that ever since you regained consciousness, after I knocked you out that first day."

I laughed, then rolled my eyes at her.

"I don't care what the doctor said, I think there must be some brain damage," I muttered. Jessie laughed.

"Now, are you going to screw my brains out, or do I have to knock you out again?" she asked.

As our lips met, I could feel Jessie's mouth open beneath mine. Our tongues began sparring in a passionate kiss.

When I reached over and gently cupped her breast, then started rubbing my thumb across her nipple I could hear Jessie moan, deep in her throat.

"Now, Sam, now!" she insistently proclaimed, "I want you inside me NOW!"

When I reached down between her legs, and inserted a finger inside her, I could not believe how wet Jessie already was.

"NOW, Sam," she again insisted.

Positioning myself between her legs, my rock-hard penis brushed against her waiting folds.

Jessie reached down and guided me inside her. It was like sinking into a glorious, blazing hot pool of fire. Jessie was so tight.

By the time I was halfway inside, Jessie was making incoherent sounds of pleasure.

When I finally felt our two bodies meet as I bottomed out, I heard Jessie sigh, "So full. Oh, God, I am so full."

I pulled slowly out, until just the head of my penis was still inside her, then started pushing in again, just a little faster than before.

Jessie reached up with both hands and pulled my head down to meet her. Our lips met again, then our tongues.

I began increasing the speed and force until Jessie was again reduced to almost incoherent sounds.

When I moved my head down and sucked one of her rock-hard nipples into my mouth Jessie screamed softly as her incredibly well-conditioned body lifted off the bed in the throes of a mindless orgasm.

I stopped while Jessie came back down to earth, then started moving inside her again.

Jessie's eyes opened in amazement.

"You didn't cum yet?" she asked.

"When I cum . . . Mrs. Walker . . . you will know it," I promised.

During the next 10 or 15 minutes, Jessie must have had a half-dozen more increasingly intense orgasms.

By the time I finally filled her insides with cum, the only sounds Jessie could make, in addition to moans of pleasure, were prolonged, "Yesssss, Yessss," or "Saaaammm, Saaammm."

By the time my body stiffened and I cried out, "Jessie, Jessie, Jessie," we were both drenched in sweat. That triggered another orgasm from Jessie.

We were both completely spent. I am not sure how long we just lay side-by-side, holding each other.

"Well, Mr. Walker, at least now I know one thing," Jessie said after 15 or 20 minutes of just holding each other.

"What's that, Mrs. Walker?" I asked.

"You are DEFINITELY one of the exceptional, gifted Marines. I think you can probably count to 21 and a half," she said with a big smile.

I just answered her with my own smile, then we gently kissed.

"Oh, crap," Jessie said, a few minutes later.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just realized I don't have ANY clothes, other than what I wore here . . . and those I borrowed from a nurse at the hospital," she said.

"Well, I can't have my wife looking like a homeless person," I said with a grin. Jessie grinned back at me.

We quickly got dressed, then drove to the nearest mall. Since it was a Sunday, the mall would be closing early, but two hours . . . and several thousand dollars later . . . Jessie had a lot -- a lot -- of new outfits, including some very special ones from Victoria's Secret.

As thrilled as she was with the new clothes, she also kept complaining about how much money I was spending on her.

"Well, like I told you, I can't have my soon-to-be wife looking like a homeless person," I answered her. Jessie grinned.

Our final stop was one that Jessie had not planned on . . . one of the larger jewelers in Atlanta. They were supposed to close in 15 minutes, but when I gave the salesperson our price range, I was told not to worry about closing time.

We had been looking for about 20 minutes when one of the salesmen came up and asked, "Hey, aren't you the people in the newspaper?"

To make a long story short, the jewelers received a lot of free publicity, Jessie received a diamond engagement ring that had a price tag that was nearly equal to the cost of the first home I bought, and I received a nearly 50 percent discount off that price.

Talk about a win-win-win! If you have ever heard about a diamond ring with a stone big enough to choke a horse, well Jessie had one with a stone big enough to choke several horses.

After we drove back to the hotel, Jessie and I took our first shower together, which ended with us making love standing up in the shower. Then we made love on the bed, after Jessie tried on one of her Victoria's Secret outfits.

We ordered room service, then made love again after dinner.

Then we made love again before falling asleep together for the first time.

Early the next morning we made love, took a shower, made love, ordered breakfast and made love before driving back to my house.

Jessie quickly took sole possession of one of my two walk-in closets, and started making a list of additional clothes she would need. Meanwhile, I called my insurance company, and a roofing company.

In between phone calls, and hanging up clothes, we made love several more times.

Finally, it was late Monday afternoon, and Jessie had to get back to college.

Her car had been leveled when her parent's carport collapsed, so when Jessie asked how she was supposed to get back, and started talking about renting a car, I handed her the keys to Deb's Mercedes S65 AMG.

"Oh, my God, Sam, I can't drive that," she exclaimed. "Don't they cost around $150,000?"

I just smiled, because even the basic model cost a lot more than that. And Deb's car was NOT the basic model.

"You CAN drive it, and you WILL drive it," I told her. "It's probably the safest car on the road, and I am not going to have my wife driving anything less."

Jessie immediately teared up. "Oh, Sam, I just love to hear you say that, 'your wife,' but I can't drive your car . . ."

"Our car . . . OUR car," I interrupted her. "Once we are married, which I hope is very soon, it will be OUR car."

Then I grinned. "Besides, now that I know how clumsy blondes are (pointing to her foot), I absolutely insist. How do you ever manage to kick a soccer ball without tripping over it?"

At this implied insult to her soccer prowess, she scowled, then grabbed me and started tickling.

"Hey, listen up, you dumb-ass Marine," she declared, "Just because we are now engaged it doesn't mean I can't still kick your sorry butt. I'll just have to do it with a pair of crutches until my foot gets better!"

"Typical blonde," I said, "first you have to catch me. And a five-year-old can probably run faster than you can hobble."

The tickling soon turned to kissing, and the kissing soon found us back in bed making love again.

"Oh Sam, I don't want to leave you. I mean it will only be two weeks, but I don't know if I can stand being away from you for two whole weeks," Jessie lamented.

"Don't worry about that, Jess," I said. "On my days off you just might find yourself with a visitor for a day . . . or night."

Finally, after a lot of kisses and a few tears -- from both of us -- Jessie got in our Mercedes and returned to Athens. She took a number of the new outfits we had purchased as well, since all the clothes she had brought home to clean were now probably scattered across several square miles.

Jessie called me once she was back at UGA, and we reminded ourselves of how much we love each other before we both went to bed. I slept like a baby that night, and Jessie later told me she did as well.

The next day I received a beautiful e-mail from Jessie where she talked a lot about how wonderful the weekend had been -- well, other than the tornado of course.

She also told me that after seeing the new clothes I bought her, seeing the size of the engagement ring, and seeing the Mercedes she was now driving that Rachel, her friend from the soccer team, said what I needed was a REAL woman who could keep me happy . . . someone like, well, Rachel.

When I answered Jessie's email, along with my usual blonde joke and UGA joke, I also told her that she had better make sure I stayed happy, or I just might have to call Rachel.

During the next two weeks, I spent a number of nights in Athens with Jessie, and believe me, we did EVERYTHING we could think of to keep each other happy.

I was also sitting in the audience when she received her degree, with honors, in civil engineering.

"Civil Engineering?" I asked, after the ceremony, "I thought you dumb jocks majored in courses like basket weaving?"

"Listen, butt-head," she bristled, "you dumb-ass Leatherbrains probably don't even know what a civil engineer is . . ."

"Of course I do," I interrupted, countering with, "Marines love civil engineers. Civil engineers build bridges, roads, factories, and other buildings. Or, as we say in the Marines, civil engineers build targets that we can blow up."

That quieted her down for a while!

When Winston and Gloria returned home, they actually had no home to return to. So they moved into one of my spare bedrooms. They salvaged what little they could of their lifetime of memories and possessions, then watched as the rest of the house was torn down so a new house could be built.

After the graduation ceremony, we all went out to eat, then Jessie's parents returned to my home, while Jessie and I stayed in Athens at a hotel.

The next day we loaded all of Jessie's possessions into my truck and her Mercedes then drove back home.

Yes, it was a little awkward, having her parents there. Especially that first night when Jessie and I went to bed together, but Winston and Gloria had made it very plain how happy they were knowing we were together and would soon be married. Luckily for us, since Jessie tends to be quite vocal, their bedroom is on the other side of the house.

One day they showed us the plans they had had drawn up of their new house. It was beautiful, but was even bigger than their old home.

"Why are you building such a big house now, knowing that Sam and I are going to be married and living here?" She asked them.

"Well, we expect a LOT of grand-kids . . . SOON," Gloria answered, then as both Jessie and I blushed she and Winston started laughing at us.

Just a few days after Jessie moved into my house, I went to my mailbox one day and found a bill from Dr. Andrews.

It was with some trepidation that I finally opened it, with Jessie beside me.

It was a very detailed bill, showing our initial two hour phone call, her first five hour session with Jessie, her one hour follow-up phone call with me, plus two hours each session for all six follow up sessions with Jessie. All total, 20 hours at $200 per hour (her special 'premium' charge), plus a surcharge listing 287 UGA jokes at $25 each.

The total bill came to $11,175.

I really don't remember THAT many UGA jokes, but I wasn't going to quibble over it.

Especially since Dr. Andrews had written across the bottom, "This bill shall be considered PAID IN FULL as soon as I receive my invitation to the wedding." Jessie and I both got a little misty-eyed. Okay, a lot misty-eyed.

Soon after that, Dr. Andrews received her invitation to the wedding, along with a pre-paid voucher good, for up to a year, for two round-trip, first-class air fares to Athens, Greece.

Jessie and I were married a month after that (July 15) then spent two weeks in the Bahamas.

After we got back, Jessie was almost immediately hired by a large engineering firm in Atlanta.

That also brings up an interesting question.

I had spent four years in the Marines, and, at that point, been a fireman and EMT for over six years. Relatively speaking, I made a decent salary.

Jessie STARTED making more than double my salary.

What is it about me that attracts women who invariably end up making a lot more money than I do?

Of course you also have to add the money I make buying, restoring and selling houses. Every 9 to 12 months or so, Jessie and I will buy a run-down house, then I will spend six months to a year completely gutting it and restoring it to mint condition. We only buy houses that are actually in good neighborhoods, but need a lot of TLC. So far, I have managed to at least double the price I initially paid for every house.

After flipping our first house, and realizing how much money I was paying in commission to the real estate agent, I took some courses and obtained my real estate license so I could sell those houses myself and save thousands on commissions.

One day a buddy with the fire department asked if I would help him sell his house, so the two of us spent a couple of weeks working on his house, and put in less than a thousand dollars in improvements. He sold it for over $10,000 more than his last agent said it would bring in.

After that several more firemen asked for my help, then as word got around, several policeman also asked for help. The next thing I knew I was getting calls from fireman and policeman throughout Atlanta asking for my help in selling their homes.

Some months, I actually make more in real estate commissions than I am paid by the county as a fireman.

Because we don't need her money, Jessie is actually putting 50 percent of her salary (the maximum allowed by law), into a company-sponsored 401k retirement account.

If the truth be told, we could retire now since I still have most of the money I received from Deb's insurance policies.

I love what I do, helping people. In Iraq . . . well there is no easy way to say this: I killed people. Yes, they were people that truly needed killing, but it is such a blessing now to be able to save lives.

Jessie loves her job "building targets" as I keep reminding her!

We will probably continue to work until Jessie is 40 (I will be 48), then decide whether or not to retire. Even if we do retire, I will probably continue with the real estate business since it doesn't take up that much time.

I did complete that one remaining course, and did graduate from the University of Georgia. "How 'bout them Dawgs!" Or perhaps I should modify that, since I now have a degree in English, to: "Consider the Canines!"

When we started adding up all the college credits I had earned over the years we were shocked to learn that I actually was only six credits short of earning a second degree, but in history this time. In the years since then, I added that second degree and NEVER let Jessie forget that I have two degrees to her one.