Jessie's Sister, Jill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Danny, I can't be the only one all naked."

"Yeah, Danny, get naked for Birthday Girl." Jessie was half-asleep. Jill was wide awake. I took my pants off, and she pressed herself to me to kiss. It was the feeling of her belly pressed against mine that really turned me on. I forgot Jessie was there for a few minutes.

"I love you." I stroked her cheek, she was holding my cock, stroking me. "Do you love Peanut Baby too?" She held my hand over her belly.

"Yes." I got between her legs, held myself over her, played with her hair in my fingers and kissed her pout. She guided me into her body, the slow opening of her moist channel to my hard cock, the nudge and finally all of me buried in her. Jessie was watching. I fucked Jill tenderly.

"Ahh, eeh, oh god." Jill was whimpering, I looked down and saw Jessie rubbing her sister's arm. I placed my mouth to her breast and suckled, I felt a hand against my cheek, since Jillian had her arms around my neck I figured it was Jessie.

I didn't stop penetrating Jillian, just escaped her arms to survey the scene. Jessie had her head on Jill's shoulder now, she was watching my penis disappear into her sister's puss. Jillian's head was turned, she was lost in the pleasure. Jessie turned her head and took Jill's nipple into her mouth and slowly sucked it, eliciting new sounds from Jillian. Jill came moments later, after she figured out her sister was mouthing her little boob.

"Uhh, noooo, bad girl." She tried to removed her sister's mouth from her breast but she was weak from cumming. I held myself in her as she came, brought my head down to suck her other breast, cheek to cheek with my ex-girlfriend.

"Kiss me." I stopped playing with her breast and stuck my tongue in her mouth, we made out and I began moving in her again. She was still so tight. I moved away from her mouth to concentrate on fucking her and Jessie took my place and kissed her briefly on the mouth, then she lay back on her shoulder to watch me fuck Jill.

Jessie stared at me, she looked sad and happy and turned on all at the same time. I held her eyes as I fucked Jill with more intensity, I was about to come.

"Jessie kiss Danny." She'd been quiet for a few minutes, she saw how Jessie was watching me. I moved my mouth toward her and she closed her eyes, I kissed her soft and she stuck her tongue into my mouth. I came in Jillian as I sucked on her sister's tongue. It was probably the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. When I finished cumming I pulled my mouth away from Jessie and pressed my body to Jillian's, buried my face in her hair on the bed. She wrapped herself around me and crushed me to her.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." She groaned when I finally removed my slick cock from the mess of her puss. I lay back on the other side of Jillian and saw her caressing Jessie's cheek. They said something to each other that I couldn't make out then kissed briefly. Jill sat up and pulled the blankets over us. She turned to me and said goodnight and kissed me. She fell asleep with her head against my chest and arms around my middle, while spooning with her big sister.

12