Jessy43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen a bottle of lube in his car, but he hadn't needed it at all. My pussy was the wettest I'd ever felt it, and as his cock slammed into me it charged all my areas of stimulation. A huge rush of sexual pleasure went through me, pushing me onto the edge of orgasm with one single thrust. My pussy gave spastic clenches from the pleasure, but David's low moan was drowned out by mine. My moan was loud, urgent, one of complete and utter arousal and pleasure. My whole body shook with the release of the sexual tension I had been holding inside me from this wrong, dirty, naughty thing.

He held his cock in there for a few seconds, before quickly dragging it out and thrusting back in again. Within seconds he was thrusting very fast. It was clearly done for his pleasure not mine, and normally I would have been disappointed, but not this time. It felt right - it was raw, animalistic. The fact that I was merely for his pleasure, and for attractiveness, would have been enough had there been no pleasure. And yet despite his crude fucking, there was pleasure, and a lot of it. His dick was slightly shorter than average, and yet his shorter height tipped it at an angle that pleasured areas I'd never felt before. And the speed in which he did it created an overload of senses, more than I could handle. Within a minute I was panting with orgasm, my whole body convulsing.

David kept on pumping, but he was clearly as aroused as I was. He was trying to hold it in, I could feel him clench inside of me. He lasted a little longer, kept my orgasm going, before exploding inside of me. His cum filled me up completely, and our combined moans rang in my ears. He bent over, panting, his shrinking cock pulled slowly out of me. He stayed like that for a few seconds, before straightening up.

"Your turn."

It took me a second to realise he was speaking to the crowd. This took me completely by surprise - I hadn't signed up to this - and yet it gave me a fresh wave of horniness. I wanted this, I wanted it so bad.

I didn't have the energy to lift my head up much, so I couldn't see what was happening, but suddenly there was a cock in my face. It was rock hard, about two inches longer than David's, and it pushed against my lips. I opened my mouth and took his head in with my tongue. He pushed, slowly thrusting into my mouth. I swelled up with saliva, and rolled it around his dick with my tongue. He gasped with pleasure. I gave a light suck, and readied myself for more, when he drew it out and the cock was gone.

I didn't have time to be confused. Two more people moved in, the man with the camera and the woman. The man pointed his camera at my tits, but before I could watch more the woman stood in front of me. She was naked now, and she thrust her pussy into my face. I stuck out my tongue and licked the opening of her hole. I had no idea what had come over me, I wasn't attracted to women, but I was so turned-on that at this stage it didn't matter. Her pussy tasted sweet and sour at the same time, and it definitely wasn't an unpleasant taste. I explored her hole with my wet tongue.

As I stuck my tongue out and licked again, I felt the cameraman's hand reach around and click open my bra strap. The bra fell away and my tits hung down freely. His hand reached under and slapped one, sending both of them jiggling. I moaned with mounting excitement.

Suddenly I felt something from behind - a sloppy wet cock stroking my pussy lips. It was the man I had sucked, his dick wet from my mouth. I hardly needed lube for my pussy, so I was confused as to why he needed my saliva, but then he moved his dick up to my ass and gently started to push.

I had tried anal out with Rory a few times, but this still came as a shock to me. I cried out but was muffled by the woman's pussy pressed into my face. The man pushed harder, parting my ass cheeks and sinking his cock deeper into my ass. I could feel how tight my hole was around his cock, and couldn't help but clench as he pushed forwards. It burned with pain, but at the same time flared up with pleasure.

And then he got all the way in, and it was just pleasure. My ass had expanded to fit his cock, so the pain ebbed away. He held it there, before slowly pulling out. I moaned loudly, thrusting my face into the woman's clit. She yelped with pleasure and pushed forwards, driving me into his cock. I slipped backwards so that my boobs were pressed into the swing, not my stomach. As the man thrusted into my ass again, my tits pressed into the hard wood of the seat. I moaned loudly with pain and pleasure - the two seemed to go hand in hand.

Another man came up to the woman and bent her over, sticking his dick in her pussy right in front of my face. He swivelled and began fucking her into me, so that her ass was pushed into my face. Completely overcome with arousal, lifted my hands, pulled her cheeks apart and licked her ass hole. It didn't taste of anything bad like I had expected, more like pussy and sweat. I drove my tongue into her hole, licking round the rim of her ass. The man pumped her into my face, and she gave a loud moan. The man behind me continued to fuck my ass harder and harder.

A spurt of cum hit my back, though I wasn't sure where from. A spectator must have been wanking on to me, for his hands then rubbed the cum round onto my tits. My nipples shivered as his fingers rubbed the warm cum over them. A second jet of cum slapped onto my bare ass.

I cannot even describe my levels of arousal. I was flying in the sky, I was feeling pleasure like I'd never felt before. I was completely exhausted and yet I could have kept going for ever. I could no longer distinguish between one orgasm and the next, I was in a constant state of climax.

After a while, I lost track of how long, the guy fucking the girl came, pushing her hard into my face. Almost simultaneously, my fucker shuddered and I felt his dick swell up. He pumped cum into my ass, crying out and filling me up in a moment of pure climax. He held his dick inside me, shaking, before drawing it out.

I saw spots in my eyes. I vaguely heard people walking around, but then suddenly I looked up and everyone had gone. David had left me, and my audience had disappeared.

I was alone, slumped over an old swing. I was drenched and filled up with the cum of several random strangers, with the taste of both cock and pussy still lingering on my tongue. My underwear was ripped, and my bra was gone. My pussy and my ass was burning. I had disgraced myself, and betrayed my boyfriend.

And I had never felt better.

12