Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered if Edna knew she was dead.

Her lack of speech made sense. You need breath to talk. Edna had no need for air.

Jill returned to her "guest to be served" persona and told Edna to take her uniform off. Edna stood and after apparently touching one button on her outfit she was suddenly nude, except for one garment, a lacy, lavender bikini panty.

Jill stared at them with a knowing smile. As soon as Edna realized what Jill was seeing she flew into a panic. Her eyes pleaded with Jill. She rushed to take them off.

Jill said "No! Leave them on. So you steal from guests. Does management know? I bet they will be......"

Jill stopped in mid sentence when she saw the agony in Edna's face. As her silent sobs wracked her body Jill thought her presence was fading. She jumped to her feet and embraced Edna, kissing her as she apologized for her comments, telling her she was just having fun.

Jill could feel the coolness of Edna's body reinforcing what she already knew.

Slowly Edna's body calmed, her face went from agony, to fear, to apprehension. Jill resumed her seat bringing Edna to her and wrapping her arms around her hips. She kissed Edna's tummy and caressed her ass under the panties. Edna's trembling subsided. Jill's hunger was slowly shifting from her half eaten sandwich to the not entirely real body in her arms.

Jill stood and drew Edna to the bed with her. As they lay side-by-side Edna's expression told Jill that she was uncomfortable with the situation. Her persona had returned to servant mode and although it was apparent that she thought eating pussy was part of her duties she apparently felt that staying with the guest and receiving sex from them was not appropriate.

Jill looked directly at Edna and said, "Look at me and listen closely. You are not working tonight. You are here with me because I am your friend and your lover. You are here so we can make love. It is what I want and it is what you want. It is what we will do."

With that Jill gave Edna her most loving kiss. She felt the coolness of her lips but persisted. Soon Edna was kissing back and her lips were warming. Jill's hand caressed Edna's body gently, the palm of her hands a whisper on Edna's nipples. Jill could feel Edna's body warming too. She increased the passion of her kisses and it was returned immediately. Jill began kissing her way down Edna's body.

Edna had the largest tits Jill had ever feasted on. She licked, nibbled, bit, and sucked on each tit like she had never loved tits before. Edna was in full sexual flight. Jill pressed her thigh against Edna's pussy and began grinding against it. Edna's body trembled and took on a pale pink hue.

"So that's what a ghost orgasm looks like" though Jill. "And I haven't come close to her pussy yet."

Edna slid down and removed her own panties from Edna.

Edna's pussy was not as joyous an experience as her tits. The fluids that appeared vanished as soon as Jill felt them. There was no smell and there was little taste. The effect on Edna, however, was spectacular. Her body was suffused with pink several times in succession, multiple orgasms in rapid sequence. That brought great pleasure to Jill.

By the time Jill kissed her way back up Edna's body she was again sleepy. Edna wanted to return the favors but Jill stopped her. The disappointment in Edna's face was erased when Jill instructed her to stay in the bed and to be sure their bodies were touching all through the night. She turned Edna away from her, pressed her own tits to her back while reaching around and holding one of Edna's in her hand. She was soon asleep.

Jill's dream returned briefly. There was no man; just the pale skinned red head. Edna gave her a shy smile and they shared a kiss of friends. Jill moved the covers and motioned the red head to get in bed with them. Jill flinched a bit when she felt cold tits at her back but knew they would soon be at the temperature of her own body. Her dream ended with her asleep sandwiched between two beautiful ghosts.

When Jill awoke she felt it had been a long time since she had slept as well. She was not surprised to feel Edna's ass pressing against her pussy. She was mildly surprised to feel tits on her back. Soft, warm tits.

Rolling over she soon saw the redhead's face looking at her with sparkling green eyes, an expression of wonderment in her face. She was easily the most beautiful woman Jill had ever seen.

Jill softly brought the redheads lips to hers and kissed her. The redheads eyes widened in astonishment then closed as she threw herself into the kiss. Jill felt Edna turn towards her and traded the redhead's kiss for one of Edna's. Edna and the redhead shared a good morning kiss.

The phantasms took turns kissing Jill then joined together on a sweet attack on Jill's tits. She was very much into it until she glanced at the clock. It was 7 AM. She sat up and slid out of the foot of the bed. She started to explain to her lovers what her hurry was but sensed they already knew.

A very fast shower later she returned to the room to find her bed made and clothes neatly laid out for her. The skirt and blouse combination was not one she would have considered but after putting them on she was very pleased with the look. She looked to see whom to thank and knew it was the redhead. She hurriedly kissed each and started to leave.

She stopped by the open door than said, "Edna, would you please let Mia in when she comes and stay with her." Looking directly at the redhead she said, "Please join us."

The look on the face of the women was fabulous, it bordered on adoration.

"A girl could get used to that," thought Jill as she hurried to pick Mr. Elizondo's mind.

"There are four ghosts," said the old concierge.

"How old is the hotel?" asked Jill.

"The present building is now eighty years old. The hotel was rebuilt after a disastrous fire. The inn before that was perhaps one hundred years old when it burned and was rebuilt. That hotel had only three floors as compared to todays five. Some think there has been an inn at this location for nearly three hundred years."

"Tell me about the ghosts."

"The third floor has Miss Alma Williams. She perished in the first fire. She was a mail order bride and was waiting at the hotel for her future husband to come for her. Day and night she looks out of her window and scans the land for him. The irony of it is that her future mate was already dead himself, killed by bandits in an attempt to learn from him the location of the mine from which he had found the gold to purchase his bride."

Mia had joined them at the table and drew the attention of the other two as she jokingly said, "We need to get those two together."

"That is what I have tried to do over the years. I found the prospectors grave but have no idea if his ghost is there or if there is any way to get them together," Mr. Elizondo said with a sigh.

Jill and Mia looked at him with new respect and affection. He was a romantic.

"Have you talked to her?" asked Mia.

With obvious disappointment in his voice Mr. Elizondo said, "I have tried many times over the years. She does not sense my presence."

Silence descended on the table while a new customer drew Mia away. When she rejoined them Jill said, "tell me about the three on the second floor."

Mr. Elizondo looked at her with marvel. He was sure Jill had seen them and perhaps interacted with them.

He said, "Most people do not see ghosts no matter what. A few see plays of light and shadow that can be easily dismissed. Fewer still can see an evanescent form that can be identified as male or female. A few see ghosts as part of a dream.

It is very rare indeed to find a person that can interact with them in our world. I can do that to some extent with one of them. I never though I would meet someone who could apparently bring them bodily into our world as I suspect you have."

"Mia too," said Jill. "Tell me about the man the others call The Horny Ghost."

Mr. Elizondo allowed himself a small laugh and said, "Don Ernesto de Cervantes Y Saavedra. He was allegedly a descendant of the author and a world-class gigolo. I am apparently the only one to have seen him fully dressed. He wears the garments of a gentleman from the mid seventeen hundreds. That gave me the clue to track down his identity.

He was shot and killed by a jealous husband because he thought the dandy had seduced his wife.

He had in fact seduced his wife's sister and the wife was covering her sister's indiscretion. The sister was promised to a prominent rancher and knowledge of her acceptance of Don Ernesto's advances would have precipitated a major scandal. Don Ernesto's murder brought on the scandal anyway and I have copies of the newspaper stories that covered it. Don Ernesto had been a favorite of the Spanish nobility and his death caused an international incident.

Through the years we have had several female guests return and ask for their previous room on the second floor hoping he would visit them again. It seems he always does and they leave happy. He seems to be an attentive and skillful lover."

"Tell me about the beautiful redhead," Jill said confirming Mr. Elizondo's assumption about her.

"Miss Elizabeth McCormick. She was easily the most beautiful woman in the city. The first openly lesbian woman I ever met. A sweet, polite, talented artist She could charm the pants off anyone if she felt at ease with them. Happily she was at ease with the old concierge. We were friends.

She met a woman in room 222 once a week to make love. The woman was the wife of a powerful man. When rumors about their love affair began to circulate the woman ended it.

It broke Elizabeth's heart. Still, once a month she checked into Room 222, stayed the night waiting in vain, and then left.

One day about five years ago we worried about her when she had not checked out by her usual ten AM. I went to check on her and found Elizabeth dead. That the husband's henchmen murdered her has long been the assumption. The coroner said the cause of death was unknown. No charges have been filed and the case is technically still open. The lover, by the way, looked like you," he said while looking at Jill.

"Tell us about Edna" Mia asked.

"Sad, sad case. Loved her job at the hotel. Went well out of her way to take care of the guests, going as far as allowing the women to seduce her.

She had one bad problem, she was a kleptomaniac. She would steal small items from the rooms she was servicing. It was always small stuff, normally things a guest would not miss. Women's underwear was her weakness.

A week or so after Elizabeth's death I heard that a woman caught Edna stuffing one of her panties into her apron pocket. She made such a fuss the hotel manager had no choice but to fire Edna.

The next day another housekeeper found Edna dead in the storage room on the second floor. She had slit her wrists.

I retired after Edna and Elizabeth died. I loved Edna like a daughter. Her ghost was the first I saw clearly. She is the only one that can see me but apparently she cannot hear me. I can feel her kisses on my cheek. After I saw her the others came more into focus."

"Thank you Mr. Elizondo, that tells me what I wanted to know," Jill said. "Mia and I will be meeting with Edna and Elizabeth this afternoon. As you guessed I can see both clearly and I can touch both as if the real woman was with me. Mia can see and interact with Edna."

Mr. Elizondo looked at Jill and Mia and said, "You two have a gift that could be considered dangerous by some. Please keep it a secret for your own safety."

With that the old gentleman stood and said goodbye to the young ladies. They could not resist kissing each of his cheeks. He blushed and walked away at a younger man's pace.

Jill spent the morning at the central library scanning newspaper stories about the hotel. She lost track of time and it was suddenly two in the afternoon. Rushing back to her hotel she wondered what she would see, if indeed she would see anything.

As she neared room 222 Elizabeth approached her with a smile. She was wearing a soft green satin robe. Again Jill thought this was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

Jill kissed her lips and held her tightly. She could feel Elizabeth's body temperature rising and could see her pale skin attain a measure of color.

Jill led Elizabeth into the room and as soon as Elizabeth crossed the threshold her robe vanished leaving her nude body for Jill to adore with her eyes.

A noise behind her pulled Jill's attention to the bed where a nude Mia had her head between Edna's legs producing a pink glow throughout her lover's equally nude body.

By the time Jill had her clothes off Elizabeth was in the king size bed waiting for her with open arms. Jill tried to devour her with kisses, tried to merge four breasts into two, two pussies into one. Elizabeth began to pulse in pink, her mouth open as if in a groan of ecstasy. Jill was startled to hear a loud orgasmic moan until she realized it was hers.

Jill slid onto her back, a warm glow suffusing her body as well.

Mia was kissing her way up Edna's body and when she reached Jill she gave her a lovers kiss and said "Hi. We started without you."

"No problem. Glad to see you two getting along."

Mia started to say something but it turned into a hiss. Edna was feasting on her tits. Jill was about to comment but her voice was reduced to a sigh as Elizabeth arrived at her own tits. Mia and Jill held hands as their impossible lovers pleased their bodies. The connection between them allowed Mia to suddenly see Elizabeth and she whispered to Jill, "She is gorgeous."

Edna arrived at Mia's pussy long before Elizabeth arrived at Jill's. They apparently already knew their lovers well.

Nearly two hours later Edna and Elizabeth knew their living lovers were fucked out and disappeared as Mia and Jill sank into sleep.

Edna reappeared at 4:40 PM and coaxed Mia out of bed and into her clothes. Before the elevator doors closed after their goodbye kiss Edna had become a soft pink glow to Mia's loving eyes.

Jill awoke briefly in time to enjoy kisses from Mia, Edna, and Elizabeth. She did not wake again until midnight. Elizabeth was sitting at the table that Edna had set with a delicious smelling plate of pasta. Jill staggered to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Refreshed she joined her lovers at the table. She was famished and made quick work of the meal.

She returned to the bed and sat up with her back to the headboard, patting the bed on either side of her signaling the other two to join her.

"I am going to tell you what I learned today. Nod yes or no to tell me if I got it right. Squeeze my tits if there is something missing.

OK, number one, Elizabeth, were you murdered?"

Elizabeth nodded yes.

"It was done by people working for Leanne's husband," Jill asked mentioning Elizabeth's lover by name.

She nodded no.

"Whoa, first surprise. Lets see, it was done by the husband."

Again she nodded no.

"Hmmmm. It was done by Leanne?"

Elizabeth nodded yes.

"Wow. Nobody seems to have guessed that. Edna, did you know that?"

Edna squeezed one of Jill's tits.

"Did you suspect?"

Edna nodded yes.

"Was she who accuse you of stealing? Did she set you up?"

Again she nodded yes.

"So she was the one that drove you to suicide."

Edna nodded her head no and squeezed a tit.

Jill was puzzled and had to run through many possibilities in her head before the most obvious one appeared.

"She killed you too?"

Edna nodded yes.

Jill was struggling to keep her rage under control. Edna and Elizabeth comforted her until Jill could continue.

"Elizabeth, were you killed by a drug?"

She shrugged. She did not know.

"Edna?"

She motioned around the room. Jill had no clue what that meant. Edna repeated the motion and placed a finger under Jill's nose.

"Air! Gas! She poisoned you with gas!

Edna stood and walked to a wall. She moved the curtains aside and pointed at what looked like a rough patch job on a neat, small, round hole. Looking out the window Jill saw a parking space; in fact her car was down there.

Carbon monoxide poisoning!

After she returned to the bed Jill looked at Elizabeth and said "Let me guess. Leanne came back for one more night of lovemaking. You welcomed her with open arms. She left you in bed asleep, connected a hose from her car exhaust to the hole behind the curtain. You died in your sleep."

Elizabeth answered with a sad smile.

"Edna, after the police allowed the hotel access to the room you discovered the hole."

Edna squeezed Jill's tit. She was now wishing she had come up with a different signal. It felt so good to her it was becoming a distraction.

"You discovered it but did not connect it to Elizabeth's death?

Edna nodded yes.

"Leanne brought you to this room to buy your silence. She thought you had seen her the night of Elizabeth's death."

Edna nodded yes.

"Did she make love to you here?"

Yes.

"She left you here and poisoned you too, but you stayed alive long enough to realize what was happening. You remembered the hole?"

Yes, from Edna.

"You saw her in the car?"

Yes.

"You made it out of the room?"

Edna nodded yes.

"So she must have seen you at the window. She had to come back and finish the job. She dragged you to the storage room and cut your wrists?"

Edna slowly nodded yes.

Jill thought that explained one of the curious things found in the incident report. One medic did not think Edna had lost enough blood to die. She had in fact died from the carbon monoxide poison before she could bleed to death.

"Did you see any of this?" She asked Elizabeth.

Yes.

"Is that how you learned Leanne had killed you?"

Yes.

"What a cold hearted bitch!"

Jill was livid. Her anger spilled over. She swallowed a scream as she pounded her fists on the bed. Edna and Elizabeth tried their best to calm her but they just had to wait for her to get through it. As soon as she regained some composure she got up and began to pace the room.

Jill said, "Calling in the authorities would be useless. She is too prominent and we have no proof. No, the only way through this is revenge. Give it back to her. There has to be a way."

Edna and Elizabeth steered Jill to the bed. They caressed her until her body relaxed. They rained soft kisses on her. Jill calmed and drifted off to sleep. Edna slowly vanished while kissing Jill. Elizabeth got under the covers and held Jill in her arms.

Early the next morning Jill got up with a sense of purpose. Justice, she knew, will be done. Elizabeth had been at her side when she awoke and was now helping her get dressed. She arrived at the bakery before Mr. Elizondo. Mia stayed busy until the old gentleman was settled then joined him and Jill.

"Have I got a story to tell you," said Jill.

When she was done she could see the anger boiling under the surface of the other two.

"I'll tear her apart," said Mia.

"No, we have to do better. I have a plan."

Jill called Leanne and said that Edna's apron had been discovered and that the panties in the pocket were definitely not hers. She could have them for a price.

Leanne told Jill that it was just a simple mistake.

Jill countered with, "Then there was no reason for Edna to commit suicide was there? Her case would have to be reopened as a murder investigation. You were the last one to see her alive. I am not saying you had anything to do with her death. But others might."

It was Leanne who suggested meeting in room 222.

Jill knew she had her.

When Jill allowed Leanne into the room she had to admit that under different circumstances she would definitely make love to her. She saw in Leanne's eyes that the same was true for her.

As Leanne started to reach into her purse Jill pointed a gun at her.