Jill and Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laughter subsided, and Fred returned to his previous lustful self, asking, "Now, where were we?"

Jill leaned back on her hands, resuming the position she was in before the intrusion. "I believe somewhere over here."

"No, no. I believe I had my hands on you," Fred reached upwards to cup her pert B-cup breasts, covered in her bra. "Mmmmm. Yes, I was definitely interrupted from doing this," Fred said, as he massaged both breasts with his hands. Fred slid his hands from her breasts to her back, where he expertly unclasped her bra. He then slid them forward, snaking his hands under the now-loose bra and onto her bare breasts. "Mmmm, much better," Fred purred, as he continued his massage; his cock growing harder by the second, pressed against his jeans.

Jill smiled down at him. While this was definitely not the way she wanted the evening to wind up, she had to revel in his handiwork.

Fred leaned in to suck one of her nipples into his mouth. He playfully looked up at her, "Should we check on the other two upstairs?" Fred hoped she would say no. He also hoped she would reconsider her "not going all the way" statement.

"I suppose that would be the appropriate thing to do," Jill agreed.

With that, Fred pulled Jill's shirt back down without clasping the bra, and gestured with his hand for her to walk ahead of him. As she walked, she reclasped her bra, a bit exasperated in the sexual state but pleased he was honoring her wishes. When she stepped in front of him, Fred playfully patted her ass. Jill swayed her ass a bit but then ignored him.

Fred did know how to kiss, but he was such an ass! There was a part of Jill that wanted to return to Steve and win him back. Imagine kissing two guys in the same night! However, that thought was quashed quickly upon their return to Fred's room. Steve and Kristi were not there. Jill sighed deeply with disappointment.

Fred, on the other hand, was quite pleased. "Well." He said it as a full statement. Suddenly, Jill had no idea what to do nor where to go from this point. She smiled awkwardly at Fred. Luckily, Fred was well-versed in these types of situations. "Care for another drink?" He moved to the alcohol stash by the window.

"Um..." Jill glanced around the room, looking for a sign of assistance. Seeing none, she hesitantly replied, "No, it's pretty late. I think maybe I should get Kristi and go home."

Fred laughed deeply and a bit evilly. "I can tell you that Kristi is where she will be for the night."

Jill looked up at Fred quickly, full realization hitting her. "Oh," she said quietly.

"Would you like to sleep here tonight?" Fred offered as gallantly as he could. Jill's eyes narrowed immediately. "I said sleep."

Jill sighed deeply and considered her options. She was away from home and free to do whatever she wanted. To sleep with another guy-just SLEEP-and not go back to her dorm, and not have to answer to anyone was highly appealing. That thought alone sent power surging through her veins. She was making this choice. She would stay out all night. AND she would not have sex with this asshole.

And then to justify her decision, she thought about the alternative. It was late. Kristi was obviously not going with her. Granted, the walk back to the dorm was a short one, but they had been well-versed on rapists and other perverts wandering the campus at night. No, this was the right and safe thing to do.

Although her thoughts covered a wide array, it did not take but 30 seconds to decide. "Sure," she said with a power-induced smile. "But first I should call my roommate and let her know I won't be back tonight."

Fred mistook her smile for a change in her sexual decision, and readily pointed her to the top bunk. "Do you need to change?"

"No, I will sleep in my clothes."

That stopped Fred, as he shook his head. "Fine by me." But it wasn't. He thought he'd find a way to make her change her mind. Hell, he had all night!

Fred tried to pick up from where they left off in the laundry room, once he climbed in next to her. Jill kissed him back but reminded him, "I am NOT going to sleep with you."

"I already heard you. We're fully clothed. Is it okay if we kiss??"

Jill relaxed in Fred's arms, confident he would go no further than they had in the laundry room. But she was very wrong. At first, Fred kept it the same. "I think this was more like this," Fred said as he unhooked Jill's bra again, and massaged her mounds.

Jill smiled and allowed him to play with her tits as they kissed more. He was very good at this! But then his hands roamed lower. He tried to slip his hand into her pants. She grabbed his hand and removed it, placing it back on his side of the bed. He moved it back to a breast. And after playing with it for a bit, lowered it again.

"Fred," Jill warned.

"What?? You're just so hot. I can't help myself."

"You're going to have to!"

"Okay, I'll try."

This struggle went on throughout the night. Jill drifted into sleep, only to be awakened by a hand desperately trying to invade her panties. She staved him off the entire night, much to his utter disappointment and frustration. Fred was used to bedding girls-a lot of them. He'd never had this much problem, ever. And he was highly aroused and intrigued. She was not the typical female he normally sought. She was smart. Very smart. And fuck, was she HOT!

Fred tried deftly to hide her from his roommate in the morning. He had arrived in the wee hours with a girl, and the two spent a long time arguing loudly from the bottom bunk. Jill simply sat up, as it was getting ridiculous. The room was too small. Plus, they hadn't done anything for her to be ashamed of, and she WAS fully clothed-not for Fred's lack of trying.

Then the room was abuzz with people as Steve and Kristi came in. Kristi looked surprised to see Jill there. Jill tried not to be upset with her, as she reveled in her own adult sleepover.

The two girls walked back to their dorm, one of them doing the walk of shame. Kristi said to her, "Please don't tell the others. Please just tell them I passed out in Steve's room and nothing happened."

Jill agreed. And she took smug pride in knowing that the previous months of Kristi's similar claims were ALSO filled with slutty behavior.

* ~ Chapter Three ~ *

Fred hounded Jill the next several days with calls. But Jill refused to see him. He still was an asshole, after all. Her refusal made him more determined to catch her. He stopped by her room a few times, but her roommate was always around, and he was not able to proceed further.

One day, about a week later, Fred stopped by Jill's room, and this time, Jill went over to her roommate, whispered to her, and the roommate left. Jill walked her to the door and locked it behind her. Fred was surprised...and confused. Jill walked up to him and pushed him back. He fell onto her blue beanbag chair.

"What's this?" he laughed. "What are you doing?"

"Giving you what you came here for," Jill told him, as she plopped on top of him. She kissed him harshly, straddling his lap.

He broke the kiss, "Wh-what? What's going on?"

Jill had no time for small talk. She leaned back down and kissed him again, feeling his tongue in her mouth. He really did know how to kiss! Her hips started moving on top of him.

He broke the kiss again, "No, really, what is going on?"

"Don't play games with me. You want to fuck me. So let's fuck."

This was not the reaction he was expecting. At all. He was expecting to have to tease her more, work her will down, try to get his hands in her pants, with her taking them out. Why did her refusal make him hotter? He couldn't figure this girl out. And not one to refuse sex, Fred went along with it. But there was something missing. Was this his conquest or hers??

He soon forgot about the question, as the two took off their clothes. Jill remained on top, and they both remained on the beanbag. He allowed her to take him, almost mesmerized; like he was watching a movie. Lacking a bit of finesse with her inexperience, Jill still managed to pull off a respectfully seductive fuck.

She grinded her hips against his while she tongue-fucked his mouth. And when she was ready, she grabbed him and put him in. She moved slowly up and down on his cock, feeling him go in and out. He looked up at her and watched. She was enjoying herself. And she did not care about what he was feeling. This was new for Fred. He preferred to go slower, but he was definitely along for the ride.

She sped up, and it put Fred closer to the edge. He grabbed her ass and pushed it down on him. He pushed upwards from under her. He shoved his entire cock up into her, and held her there. He looked up at her, but her eyes were closed. She allowed him to do what he needed to do. He bucked into her and held several times, but he could not make her look at him. Eventually, he came with loud grunts.

When he was done, she quickly slid him out and stood up. "She's going to be back soon, and you have to be gone then." She put her clothes back on.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, she only gave me 30 minutes. Plus, you had to be gone when she got back."

Fred was still panting from cumming so hard. He tried to wrap his larger head around this situation, as he slowly put his clothes back on. Was she kicking him out? She was. Was he just used? He wasn't entirely sure. But he knew he was hooked.

For the next several weeks, the two went out and had sex frequently. Jill's notion that Fred was an asshole quickly dissipated into what she considered to be love. He talked dirty to her during sex. A first for the young lady. He held her gruffly and totally commanded her. Another first for the young lady, who was used to be treated more tenderly. She found herself liking it, and found herself doing things she never considered.

* ~ Chapter Four ~ *

Jill went to the mall with two of her male friends from an acting class. Still very naive, she had no idea that all males want to fuck and not be friends. She asked them to accompany her to get their input on lingerie to buy for Fred. She had never done this before, and she thought bringing a male opinion was an ingenious idea. The pair readily agreed and drove her.

She was happy they came, for their input, but also so she didn't have to shop for lingerie alone. The three went around the store and looked at things. They mulled over colors and styles. And Jill tried on a LOT of outfits. The boys happily waited outside the dressing room, their jackets conspicuously covering their crotches. Jill did not notice. She thought they were simply male friends, and she had no thought that they would consider the process to be sexual in the slightest.

Jill would come out in just the lingerie outfit, asking their approval. She was highly embarrassed because she had never been in lingerie before. It seemed so adult. So far removed from her world of sex. She didn't think she really was an adult and certainly didn't look like one in these outfits. It gave her great confidence to be told otherwise from her two male friends.

The pair had her try on far more outfits than was necessary. Hell, she was willing and definitely hot, and they would probably never get another chance at this!

The three finally decided on a red babydoll outfit with matching red panties.

On the way back to the dorm, they asked her how she was going to display it for Fred. "I had planned on walking over there in nothing but this. What do you think?"

The boys nearly choked. They pointed out she couldn't do that as she would definitely be jumped by the first guy who saw her. She laughed and told them they were sweet to say so. They realized she was serious, and they had a serious talk with her. So the plan changed to getting Sugar Ray to loan her his trenchcoat and escorting her to Fred's dorm.

Sugar Ray was in their acting class for an easy 4.0. He was big and black, and no one was going to mess with him. He quickly accepted the role of bodyguard.

* ~ Chapter Five ~ *

That Friday night, Sugar Ray knocked on Jill's door. She let him in, wearing just the red outfit. "Damn! He's not going to say no to you tonight, girl!"

Jill smiled sweetly at him. "You're so silly!"

Sugar Ray, trying to compose his own response, he lifted the trenchcoat in front of him, holding it out for her. "You ready?"

"Yep!" She walked over and put the coat on.

"Wait, where are your heels?"

"Heels? I can't walk in heels!" Jill was in tennis shoes. Sugar Ray looked into her eyes and shook his head. "Besides, these are coming off the second I walk through the door!" she added practically. Even without heels, she was still hot.

Sugar Ray walked her between the dorms, holding an umbrella for her, as it was raining. "See?? It's good I'm in tennis shoes with this crappy weather!" Sugar Ray just grunted.

When they got to Fred's door, Sugar Ray took Jill's hand and prevented it from knocking. "Allow me, please." And he shoved her behind his wide body, making her invisible from the front.

Fred opened the door to come face-to-face with an angry-looking large black man. Fred's guilty mind immediately thought his girlfriend had sent him because she found out about his cheating. "Can I help you?" he kept his voice even.

"I have a girl who wants to see you," Sugar Ray said sternly.

"Oh?" Fred looked around. "Where?"

Sugar Ray took a step to the side. "Here," and he smiled.

When Fred saw Jill, he immediately relaxed and broke out into a huge grin. "Well, hello there!"

"Hi!" Then to Sugar Ray, she said, "Thanks, Sugar Ray!"

But Sugar Ray did not like Fred at all, and he had his doubts about leaving Jill with him. Not taking his eyes from Fred, he asked Jill, "You sure you're okay now?"

Jill giggled. "Of course! Thank you!" Sugar Ray reluctantly left.

"Come in," Fred motioned to his room, which was now in the corner of the hall sans roommate. Fred looked around the hallway before entering behind her. He thought the trenchcoat was a bit weird, and the escort was definitely weird. But when he turned from locking the door, Jill was removing it and tossing it on the chair. And she stood there in the red babydoll lingerie...and tennis shoes. "Well, well, well. What have we here?" And he was immediately on her. He grabbed her and pulled her to him as he shoved his tongue inside her mouth. His hand snaked all over her back and in her hair.

He pulled her hair, moving her head back, but kept his arms around her waist, as he looked down at her, "Did HE see you like this?"

"Like what?"

"In this outfit!"

"Um, yeah! He picked me up! It's his trenchcoat!"

"Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"What?" Jill laughed as he dragged out "gahhhhhd".

"You should not have done this."

"Hmm, so you don't like? Two guys helped me pick it out and said you would LOVE it!"

"WHAT?! You took two guys to go lingerie shopping?!" Fred let go of her waist and took a step back.

"Yes! Why?"

"Jill. Did you fuck them?"

"Uh, NO! What the fuck?"

"Are they gay?"

"I don't think so." Fred sighed deeply and smiled at the wickedly naive girl in front of him. "What?"

"Jill."

"WHAT?!" She was getting pissed.

"Those poor boys. Do you have any idea what you look like in this?"

Jill became immediately insecure, thinking she wasn't adult enough to wear it. "I need heels?"

Fred sighed again and smiled at her. "It doesn't fucking matter what you have on your feet! You are fucking hot! Do you have any idea what those poor boys had to go through while watching you try on outfits??"

Jill relaxed-he wasn't chastising her for her shoes. She quickly kicked her shoes off, just in case. "Noooo, silly! We're friends! I wanted a male opinion to get you something you'd like!"

"Jill. They aren't friends. They want to fuck you. Trust me."

Jill laughed and shook her head. "No way!"

"*I* want to fuck you!"

"Good! That was the desired result!"

Fred was back on her, grabbing her to him, kissing her hard, fingers entangled in her wild, curly hair. He willed the thoughts out of his head of several other guys seeing her like this. Was she this naive? She was so strong, so smart, so sexy. She couldn't be. Yet...

Fred felt the need to completely dominate her. He grabbed her and pulled her with him to the bed. He let go of her to command, "Get on all fours on the bed." She quickly complied. As soon as she was there, he came up behind her on his knees. He rubbed her ass over the red panties. "Mmmmm, so fucking hot." He slowly removed the panties and dropped them to the floor.

He reached his hand to her sex and smiled to find her dripping wet. He teased her with his fingers, moving them up and down over her slit. He wiggled his index finger over her clit, and she collapsed onto her forearms, her ass sinking into the bed. "No, no, no. Bring that ass back up here." Jill slowly rose back onto all fours. "That's a good girl. Stay here."

Fred removed his clothes and rubbed his hard cock up and down Jill's slit. She moaned under him and pushed her ass back into him. He backed up his hips. "Uh-uh. You stay." He brought his tip to her slit again, and again she pushed back. Again, he backed up. He reached around her to play with her clit. She moved her hips and again sank into the bed. He grabbed her hips and demanded that she get back on all fours. She obeyed.

Fred couldn't stand it any longer, and he sank his cock fully into her pussy. Jill moaned loudly. Fred reached to put his hand over her mouth. "Shhh, you are very loud." Jill nodded her understanding, and he removed his hand. He drove into her slowly, pulling back out equally as slow, before sinking back in. She pushed back, encouraging him to speed up.

He put his hands on her hips, keeping her steady and preventing her from pushing into him. He kept up the slow pace for a long while, until he couldn't any longer. He sank onto her, causing her to sink onto the bed. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head to the side, whispering into her ear, "Fuck, Jill, you drive me wild." She wiggled her ass under him in response, and giggled, because his breath tickled her ear.

Still at her ear, he whispered, "I want you to reach down to your clit and rub it while I fuck you from behind." His words sent shivers down her spine; not just from tickling but because it was so dirty. She moved her right hand to her clit and rubbed, as directed. The sensation was incredible, and it caused her hips to push against her fingers and move side to side.

Unfortunately for Fred, this was in the opposite direction. Still at her ear, "No, no, don't move that ass away from me. Keep it up." Jill was on sensory overload. She tried to push her ass back against Fred, but it felt too good against her fingers. As her ass pushed back, Fred pushed in hard and fast. He pounded her good. "Don't forget to rub that clit."

But when she did, Jill's hips would move down. Fred loved to see her loss of control but not at the expense of his own pleasure. "Gimme that ass!" he growled in her ear. Jill moaned in distress. Two competing and contrasting sensations. The struggle continued until Fred slammed his cock into Jill's pussy and held it there. "Gimme that ass, Jill!" She pushed back and wiggled against his stomach until he came hard. "Fuck!" He fell onto the bed next to her, face-up.

Her fingers still at her clit, she began to move her hips, bumping her ass into his thigh. "You can't possibly want to go again?" But Jill ignored him and continued her ministrations. "Here," and Fred took her leg and placed it over his thigh. "Rub it here." Jill straddled his leg and ground her pussy against it. Her arms were around his waist, and she tensed all over, pulling him into her. He ran his fingers through her hair and down her back. "That's it." And she came over his leg.