Jim and Chad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realize it, but during this whole time, I had kept my arms around Chad and was still stroking his chest and stomach hair. I reached down to fondle his cock and found it soft because of the fucking. I fondled it more and he became fully erect quickly. He moaned and said, "Keep that up and you're going to get raped." So I kept stroking his cock. My ass was ready, and he certainly needed the release. I moved to his side and pushed him away from the seat. Then I moved in front of him, said "Please be gentle," and put my hands on the seat, bending over in front of him.

The next thing I felt was one hand along my lower back and a finger from the other hand probing around my ass. As he found my hole, he easily pushed in one finger and then two fingers. He shifted around and soon I felt three fingers in my ass, along with a hand reaching under me to massage my cock and balls. That movement made me clamp down on his fingers and then involuntarily try to push his fingers out of my ass. A few seconds later, he pulled his fingers from my ass and I felt the heat of his cockhead at my hole. He pushed into me easily, and when his cockhead entered, I moaned loudly.

Soon his cock was deep within my ass and he began to piston in and out of me. He pulled me up with one hand so that I could put my hands on the handicap bars, and then he leaned against me wrapping his arms around me and fondling my cock and balls and stroking my chest as he fucked my ass. The feeling of his chest hair against my back was soon more than I could stand, so I let out a loud groan and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me, bud, fuck me."

With that, Chad began to fuck my ass faster and faster with his rock hard cock. The pleasure from it was immense and I found that I too was having trouble breathing because of all the groaning. I clamped down around Chad's large cock as he fucked me, but when I did, the pleasure became so intense that my ass wanted to push it out. Alternating between squeezing and pushing continued for a long time, Chad moaned and groaned his approval of what my ass was doing to him.

Soon Chad was breathing heavily, and I could feel that his cock had grown larger in my ass. As I clamped down around his cock for what would be the last time in this round, Chad yelled "Oh FUCK, here I cum" and began to shoot load after load after load of hot cum deep in my ass. I could feel his cock pulsing for a long time and the hot cum hitting my insides. After that, his cock got softer and he stopped. I didn't want his cock to leave as it slid out of my ass, but knowing that he'd be fucking me more this weekend helped me let it go. At the same time, Chad almost collapsed against my back, so much so that I moved one arm from a handicap bar to hold one of his arms against my chest to help him keep from falling down.

After a few minutes, Chad slowly pulled up and away from me. As he pulled away, I got a sudden chill because his warm chest and stomach were no longer pressed against my back. It had gotten colder in the shower and neither of us had noticed because we were too focused on getting our rocks off. So I turned on the shower and got it warmer again. As I turned to look at Chad, I was greeted by this dazed look with a silly-ass grin. I couldn't help but chuckle and the chuckle brought Chad back to reality.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just the look on your face, that's all."

"What look?" he asked.

"Well, a few seconds ago you had a really interesting look on your face."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like you just had the best fuck of your life. Sort like this: doctor's visit, $75, lab tests, $225, shit-eating grin after fucking a friend without a condom, priceless. You could be the spokesman for one of those credit card commercials."

Chad laughed out loud at my comment, but almost immediately his face turned bright red and he got this embarrassed look. To avoid my look at him, he looked down.

Seeing what I had done to him, I put a hand on the side of his face and lifted it back up so we could see eye to eye. I said to him, "There's no need to be embarrassed. Sex can be viewed as either the most intimate expression of love that two people can share or, probably in your case, a new place to put your cock and have some fun. But either way, I don't care how goofy you may look, all I care about is how good a time you have."

He blushed again, but held my look. The intensity made me melt and my cock get hard at the same time. After a few moments, I pulled my hand away and happened to glance down. His cock was partially hard too. I said, "Let's get cleaned up, and get something light to eat. I think we've done enough for tonight. And we don't want to wear ourselves out before tomorrow." With that, we both washed and rinsed under the shower, got out and dried off. When I asked about a change of clothes, Chad said that he had a couple of changes of clothes in his gym bag. Obviously Robert had prepared him well.

Standing up in the kitchen, we each had a sports drink and a cup of yogurt. Both would keep us "clean" for tomorrow's activities, but fill us enough so we would sleep well. I was thirsty and the cold sports drink did its job at quenching that thirst. After about 10 minutes, we headed back to the bedroom to turn in for the night. As we got ready for bed, I found that he slept in the same thing I did: a pair of underwear (briefs) and a t-shirt. Most guys sleep in the nude, but he (as did I) found being completely nude to be too sticky and uncomfortable.

We crawled into bed both facing each other. I looked and him and he returned the gaze. My cock took a leap and began to get hard. I got a little nervous and asked, "Do you think you could get it up again?"

A look of surprise followed by a sly grin appeared on his face. "What did you have in mind?" he asked.

"I . . . need you to . . . fuck me again." I said hesitatingly.

"And what about you?" he asked.

I paused and then said, "I can jack off at the same time," hoping that he would be okay with that.

He paused a second or two, then sat up and almost ripped off his t-shirt and underwear. He already had a hard-on. I looked over at him, chuckled, and said, "Geez, I didn't think you'd be THAT eager," at which point he got a guilty look on his face. Then I sat up and took off my shirt and underwear, revealing my hard-on. I got a towel and adjusted it so that it would be under my butt when I laid back down. As I laid back down, I raised my legs with my knees close to my side and held them into position with my hands. As I did this, I closed my eyes and hoped that Chad wouldn't think of me as a pussy willing to let every dick fuck it.

I felt Chad move into position next to my butt. He began to lightly touch all around my ass, running his hand lightly over the hair all over my butt and balls and around my cock. He wrapped one hand around my cock and lightly stroked it. As I opened my eyes, I noticed that he seemed spellbound by what he saw as he ran his hand all over my ass, legs and crotch. I also noticed that was lightly stroking his own cock. After another few moments, I cleared my throat and broke the spell.

He blushed and a few seconds later said, "I've never seen another guy's ass this close up before."

"Hope it meets your expectations," I said.

After few more seconds he replied, "Oh, it does."

He then stroked my hole and pushed a finger inside. I closed my eyes and moaned in response to the probing.

"I shouldn't need too much preparation, so you can go ahead and stick your cock in me if you want to." With that statement, Chad removed his finger and rubbed his cock with the lube from my ass. He then moved into position. I closed my eyes again and felt the heat from his cockhead at my hole. He eased into me, but this time he pushed all the way into me within a couple of seconds. A loud groan left my lips and I heard him ask, "Are you okay? You look like you're in pain."

I paused, then with a pant in my voice said, "Trust me. This isn't pain, this is sheer ecstasy." Then I opened my eyes to get a good look at the situation. What I saw in front of me made my cock get hard almost instantly. The eyes, the good-looking face, Chad's hairy body between my legs, and the feeling of his cock in me had always been a fantasy, but tonight the fantasy had become a reality. I even reached out and stroked the hair on his chest just to make sure. Yep, he was real. And this vision got me even harder.

"Geez, you're tight," Chad said. "What's different?"

"Since I finally got to see what it looks like with you between my legs, I've gotten pretty hard, and that's making my ass contract around you more." I stroked his chest some more, then worked my way down to his stomach, and finally down to his crotch. Although I couldn't see them, I could feel his hard cock and balls and where his cock entered my ass. Then I closed my eyes and said, "Fuck me, stud. Fuck me nice and easy."

Chad needed no further encouragement and began to slowly piston in and out of me. I felt his cock as he did so, and I groaned loudly as I felt him fuck my ass at the same time as I felt his cock glide back and forth through my fingers. After a short time, I reached up and began to stroke my own cock. With the other hand, I stroked Chad's furry chest and stomach. Thankfully, this went on for what seemed like an eternity. Chad was taking his time and my ass thanked him for doing so.

After a while, Chad picked up his thrusting speed. Based on the previous times, I knew he wouldn't be long before cumming, so I increased the stroking speed on my own cock. Apparently that caused me to tighten around him further because he let out a low, deep moan.

As I stroked myself, I began to feel that familiar feeling--the boiling that starts deep within the base of my cock. It built and built as I stroked faster and faster. Chad must have been experiencing the same thing because his breathing got more ragged and uneven as his cock moved quickly in and out of me. I soon reached that point where the pleasure in my cock and in my ass caused me to lose it. Large loads of hot cum came rocketing out of my cock and splattered on my stomach, once, twice, three, four times. I moaned and groaned loudly, and I know my ass contracted even more tightly around Chad's cock. What seemed like only a second after I started spurting, Chad moaned, said "AHHHHHHH" loudly, and I felt him shoot hot wads deep within me time and time and time again. We were cumming together, I with my hand around my cock and Chad deep within me, my ass wrapped tightly around his cock. The experience was so intense that I didn't feel anything else around me. All my attention was focused on my cock, my ass, and his cock in my ass.

Eventually Chad's cock got soft and slipped out of me. He collapsed on the bed beside me, on his back, his eyes closed, with a peaceful and satisfied look on his face. I got a towel and wiped the sweat off his face, chest and stomach, and then cleaned up the sweat and cum from his cock and balls. He didn't move much during this time and I soon began to hear a rhythmic breathing from him. He had fallen asleep. I grinned and chuckled quietly thinking that I had worn him out. Finally, I got up to go to the bathroom, taking the towel that I had cleaned him with and the towel that had been under me.

After cleaning up, I returned to the bedroom, put on the underwear and t-shirt that I had tossed on the floor earlier, and crawled into bed. I pulled the sheet and blanket up over me and Chad. Chad shifted onto his side facing me but he was still asleep. As I lay down, I took one final look at that perfect face, silently thanking him for coming into my life and hoping he'd stay for a while. Then I reached over and turned off the light for the night. As I turned off the light, I got a quick look at the clock and realized that it was 1:15 in the morning. We'd been going at it for just over four hours, and even with the three hour nap, I was dog tired. With the dark room and warm covers, it seemed like only seconds before I too drifted into a deep and restful sleep.

Saturday, Early Morning

I always hated the first few Saturdays in November after we "fall back" from Daylight Saving Time, and this Saturday was no different. What used to be a leisurely sleep on a Saturday morning was now interrupted by birds chirping and sunlight an hour earlier starting about 5:30 to 6am. On any other day of the week including Sunday, this would have been a welcome event, but Saturdays were my day to sleep late.

Unfortunately, because I had been getting up regularly at 6am for work on all days during the past couple of months, I was unable to sleep through 6am this particular Saturday morning. So, after taking a long look at the guy next to me in bed (and he looked good even in his sleep), I got out of bed and quietly put on my clothes. I left the bedroom, closed the door, and used the second bathroom to take my morning leak so I wouldn't wake him. Just in case I saw Chad before brushing my teeth, I also used some mouthwash that I kept in the second bathroom.

After taking care of all the personal business, I put on a baseball cap to cover my messy hair, got keys, and went down to the condo building's front door to get the morning paper. As I returned, I heard rustling around in the bedroom and also heard water running through the pipes as I figured out Chad had used the bathroom. I was fully expecting him to settle back into bed and sleep a little longer, so I was completely unprepared for what happened next.

About thirty seconds later, Chad opened the bedroom door and came down the hall. When I saw him, I was shocked: he was fully dressed including his coat and carrying his gym bag. As he walked past, he had a scowl on his face, said nothing, and continued to the front door to put on his shoes. Obviously he was going to leave, so I hurriedly followed him while trying to figure out what to do next. In a moment of near desperation as he put on his second shoe, I reached out and grabbed an arm and said, "Please don't leave. Whatever's got you upset, please, let's talk about it." He pulled against my hand a little more but at least he didn't pull away from me. "I can understand if you're angry with me for making you hurt. I can also understand if you're feeling guilty about what we did." He pulled a little harder. I continued, "I can also understand if you're feeling panicked about what others will think if they find out what we've done. No matter what it is, PLEASE, don't leave until we talk about it."

Chad still pulled at my arm, but that's when I noticed that he had begun to shake. He lowered his head and his voice trembled as he quietly said, "I can't be gay. I just can't be." That's when I noticed he had started to cry. He dropped his gym bag and put both of his hands up to his face. I reached up to a shoulder to turn him around to give him a hug, but he fought me away. Then he turned to me and yelled, "Don't you touch me. You've taken my virginity from me. That's something I can never get back, you old fag."

The comment stunned me and pissed me off at the same time. After a second, I grabbed his coat on both sides near the collar and pushed him up against the wall. Then I positioned myself within about two inches of his face and hissed, "You should be the one to talk about being a fag. You shot your wad FOUR times last night, and THREE of them were in a my ass. And by the way, I shot TWO of my three wads up your ass last night. And you really seemed to enjoy it all, both giving and receiving. So when you talk about losing your virginity to a guy, just remember that you gave it to me willingly and multiple times."

With a look of defiance, he immediately shot back, "I was drunk and you took advantage of me."

The comment pissed me even further and I almost hit him. But, I controlled my anger and instead, in a condescending tone of voice, I asked, "Okay, smart ass, so how many beers did you have last night and when did you have them?"

"Three. One at my house and two in the car."

"You really mean one in the car, because the second one from your car is almost full and still sitting on my kitchen table. I never emptied it from last night." Then I continued the analysis with an unforgiving voice, "So if the body processes about a beer an hour, then by ten last night you weren't drunk anymore. And from what I can figure out with us going to sleep around one am, we were in the shower with my dick shooting a wad up your ass about eleven-thirty. So your little theory about being drunk and me taking advantage of you doesn't hold water, mister. You gave yourself to me and willingly, too."

The look on Chad's face changed from defiance to shock. When he finally realized that what I said was true, he closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall. Soon after that I noticed tears running down his face. I released the grip on his coat but kept my hands on his chest holding him against the wall. It almost made be break inside seeing the tears and wanting to hold him, but at the same time unwilling to do so because I was still so pissed off. With a raspiness in my voice from the emotions of the moment, I quietly said, "All I want you to do is sit and talk with me for a while. After that you can go. But I really, really don't want to lose you as a friend, because I value your friendship too much. We don't have to do anything else ever again, and we can forget that last night ever happened."

With his eyes shut, he reached up and wiped away the tears. I let go of him and slowly walked into the kitchen, sat down, and had a swig of the beer on the table. It was warm and flat and tasted bad, but I needed something. I sat with my face in my hands, hoping that Chad wouldn't leave, but it was up to him to make the decision. At this point, I wouldn't hold him back if he decided to leave.

The longer he waited, the more I got that awful combination of panic and sorrow. It must have been close to five minutes before I heard any major noises from the front hall. When I finally did, it sounded like he was picking up his gym bag and leaving. I prepared for the sound of a door opening and closing, but soon realized that Chad had come into the kitchen carrying his bag. When I looked, he still had his coat on, but at least he hadn't left. He finally sat down next to me at the table, both of us in the same positions as we had been the night before.

After he sat down at the table and got settled in, I started the conversation. "Thanks for staying. I won't keep you long, but I need to say some things. Since it's six-thirty in the morning, I'll apologize in advance if I ramble or don't make much sense. If you find it's too much, please let me know and I'll either speed up or shut up, and then you can go." With that last sentence, I looked at Chad. Our eyes met briefly and then he looked down to the table. After a second, I too looked down at the table and continued the monologue. "I said anger, guilt, and panic because those are the emotions that I've had when dealing with my feelings about sex, women, and men. After last night you'll probably have to deal with them, too. For me, the anger comes from that roommate I told you about. One of these days I'll finally let go of the anger, but it still peeves me that he didn't keep his part of the deal. Because of that, I always want to make sure that whoever gets fucked by me always gets more in return. That doesn't make up for me taking your virginity, but I hope you enjoyed riding my ass a few times in the process." I then looked at Chad directly and said, "I can understand why you're angry at me, so I apologize for what I did to you. If I had known what I know now, I would gladly turn the clock back to September when we were just good friends, and I would have made sure that this would have never happened. All I can hope is that you won't be angry with me forever."

1...34567...16