Jim & His Sister-In-Law Day 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackHat
BlackHat
46 Followers

She pushed the robe back on her shoulders and asked "Do you mind?" I wasn't sure if she was asking to stay or to take off the robe. I nodded in the affirmative and waited. She pushed it off her shoulders and caught it behind her. She crossed her arms and pushed up pretty a pair of A's for me to examine.

"I'm sorry. They're not much but they're all I got! Looking down to her perfectly trimmed mound and shaved pussy I smiled and replied "They are more than enough honey and they're certainly not all you've got." She smiled turned and bet over to dip the water. Anything she was missing in the chest was made up for in her ass. She was at least as 35 and her swollen candy pushed open a perfect three finger keyhole. Even If I didn't get any more than an average massage she'd sill get a big tip for that shot.

She sat down beside me and tried her best to be casual but she couldn't keep her eyes off my balls. The third time I caught her I just closed my eyes. I didn't plan to doze off but just the same I woke to the sound of sizzling water hitting the hot stone.

I guess the short nap I took let her gather some courage because when she returned she straddled my leg and looked down to my balls. I nodded and with a gleam in her eyes she took one in each hand and began to roll them lightly.

"Is this ok? I don't want to hurt them."

I leaned forward and kissed her nipple and whispered "Your doing just fine honey."

We spent nearly 2 hours in the steam before a shower and the table. Sandy put her robe back on but she never tied it so I watched her titties while she oiled and massaged every inch of my body. She sure payed special attention to my balls. Now with nothing left to massage she took my cock between two fingers of each hand and ever so slowly slid them up and down. Ten minutes later she was squeezing my balls tightly and pumping me with a tight fist. I guess I was supposed to cum!

"Dam you! I've tried everything I know to get you off. Are those things made of wood?"

"Everything?"

If I hadn't already cum 3 times today she would have got my load in the steam room. She knew what she had to do and seconds later her head was bobbing up and down between my legs. It didn't take much of that before I was ready. I pushed her head to let her know. Hell I didn't want to fire my old raunchy cum in her young and obviously inexperienced mouth. She just kept going. Ok honey if you want it you may as well take it like a woman!

The pain was excruciating as my fourth load, today, shot up through the channel. Now honey this is for you! I grabbed the back of her head and slammed it down until my cock was down her throat and shot my load.. I released her head but, Son-of-a-bitch, she wanted more! She sucked out every drop before she quit.

"Sorry honey. I shouldn't have done that ---- Not that way!"

"No problem. I've always wanted to do that! If I knew it tasted this good, I'd have sucked off every boy since the 6th grade. In fact -- I may go back and find them!"

We showered again and I got dressed, laid two fifties on the table and left to find Bea. It didn't take long! She, Dolly and several other women were shopping across the hall at, (dam this place had everything), Victoria Secrets.

"Well what do think of our little cub?"

"I like it. I like it a lot!"

Bea and I changed in one of the private rooms and then took the elevator up to the dinning room. At 8 O' Clock and with no reservations I was expecting a long wait. To my surprise the maitre d' showed us to the head table, joining Dolly, her husband, the governor and first lady, and the mayor and his wife. Wow what a club. Do these folks play down stairs?

After dinner we danced all night. Bea and I even split the first couple for several dances. A solo Samba for the first lady and I included! It was after 2 AM when Bea and I arrived at her home for our last night in bed together. We would pickup our spouses at the airport, late, tomorrow morning.

I jumped in bed while Bea did her thing removing makeup and such in the bathroom. I was really tired and was hoping to be asleep before she got in bed. I know that's a old married couple's trick and it wasn't going to work with Bea. She crawled on top and offered one of her irresistible milkers to my lips. I sucked it until she offered the other one. With both her milkers properly sucked she backed up and took a ball in each hand then when down on me until my softy was fully hard.

"Baby as good as that feels there's no way your going to get any more out of me tonight."

I laid back and accepted the inevitable. She was going to keep going until I either delivered or she passed out trying! Unlike Sandy, she was an experienced cock sucker! Like a vacuum she sucked my cock into the back of her throat. Unbelievably, she had me wanting to cum. Can a 54 year old man give up a five loads in one day? Bea trying to get me off got herself so hot that she had to get off.

"Honey you may not be ready but I have to cum. Please give me your thumb."

She gave up on me and turned around on her hands and knees waiting for me to thumb fuck her. I got up on my knees placed her pussy in the palm of my hand, lightly held her clit between two fingers and slid my thumb deep into her hungry pussy. It didn't take her long but just as she started to quiver I pulled out and mounted her doggy style! I grabbed her nipples and fucked her right though her orgasm and didn't stop until I shot my load!

The next thing I know, I was laying on my back with my wife kneeling over me laughing while my cock was suffering through a case of the dry heaves. I couldn't cum but that didn't stop it from trying! Dam, that was some dream!

BlackHat
BlackHat
46 Followers
12