Jim Lisle as the Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
248 Followers

Jim picked her up in a taxi later that evening. He looked smart. It was the first time Laura had seen him dressed up. He looked a different person. He took her to a nice restaurant that he knew. It was not too crowded and the tables were set out in such a way that they were not overlooked by the next table. He ordered some wine and when the waiter returned with it, he poured them both a glass before leaving the bottle on the table. They spent some time on the menu but in the end they managed to decide what they both wanted from the extensive menu.

Jim held up his glass. "To my great new model," he said. Laura smiled. Then he told her that he wanted to talk her through the series of pictures he wanted to take. Laura had been feeling a little nervous about the pictures. She remembered from the last show she had attended with Andria the sort of pictures that Jim took, and what was more worrying to her was the location of some of his pictures.

Jim told her that at the moment there were four locations he intended using, and depending on how things went, he had planned on spending about half a day on each shoot. He would only finish up with one or two exhibition pictures from each location but that was normal. At that moment the waiter arrived with their first course. Laura had ordered prawns and Jim Pâté. The food looked delicious and they tucked in to it. Between mouthfuls Jim went on to tell her that the first location was a subway station. He wanted to get there early morning, and he had already checked out a location. It was just right for what he wanted. One side of the track was very busy with passengers going into work and the other side almost empty at that time in the morning.

Laura looked at him. "And where do I come into this?" she asked.

Jim gave her one of his smiles. "Well, the idea I'm working on is that you appear on the empty side of the station. I have tried a few random shots there and what I want is to get you and the crowd in the same shot."

She looked at him. "And I suppose for this I'm completely naked?" she asked. Jim nodded.

Laura didn't say anything for a while. She just slowly ate her food. In her mind she was imagining standing on that subway platform completely naked, facing god knows how many people on the other platform. She squeezed her legs together tightly as she felt a twinge of pleasure go through her. Unknown to anyone but herself, Laura's life long ultimate fantasy was to appear naked in a crowded public place. Now, unbelievably, she was getting the chance to do it. She looked up from her food and smiled at Jim. "Sounds fun," she said in a slightly husky voice.

Through the next three courses he explained to her the other locations. By the time they were on to their dessert, Laura was in a state of high arousal at the thoughts and visualizations of what he was telling her. She could feel her now sodden panties sticking to her skin as she moved her body. She was hoping against hope that tonight Jim was going to make a move on her. He had been a perfect gentleman so far, but now she really needed him to do something for her.

She edged slightly towards him and felt her leg pressing against his. He looked at her. "Are you OK?" he inquired. Laura nodded. Then he smiled. "It's turning you on, isn't it, the thought of what you are about to do?" She nodded, and in a slightly hushed tone, she told him about her fantasy. He smiled. "Well, it's nice that we can do something about it."

She reached for his hand under the table and gripped it tightly. "Please, Jim, I need to feel you touching me." He looked around. No one seemed to be taking any interest in them. He let go of her hand and moved his hand down to her knee. Then he began to move it slowly up her leg, gently caressing the warmth of her inner thigh. He was close to her pussy now and she knew he must be able to feel the dampness. Laura groaned quietly as his fingers lightly brushed the damp material that covered her pussy. "Oh, please, Jim," she moaned, "please touch me there." She felt him ease aside the thin material. Then his fingers were slowly exploring the delights that were her pussy.

"I shouldn't be doing this," he whispered. "I have a rule not to get involved with my models." Laura smiled. "Rules are made to be broken," she said hoarsely as she held his hand in place over her pussy.

Jim ran his finger slowly up her cleft. He located her clit in its secret hiding place, then pressed it. She gasped as he began to rotate it under his finger. "Oh, yes," she murmured. "Oh, yes,yes,yes." She orgasmed quickly and quietly, and then slumped back in her seat. "Thank you," she said. "That was wonderful."

The waiter arrived with coffee and liquors. He looked at Laura's flushed face. "Is it a little too warm in here for madam?" he inquired with some concern. Laura shook her head. "No, I'm fine. It's cooling down now, thank you. I must have over indulged." They finished the rest of the meal without saying much to each other.

Jim dropped her off at her apartment and refused the offer to come in. "I don't want to get involved until the exhibition is out of the way" he said. It seemed a bit of a lame excuse but Laura smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Pick you up Thursday morning, 7 a.m.. Be ready. We have to start as early as possible," he said as she got out. Laura watched him drive off with some regret.

The night before the assignment she had her dream fantasy again. This time she was in a large crowded football stadium. She was walking down an aisle way towards the pitch, naked, and everybody around her was cheering. When she stepped on to the pitch Jim Lisle was there waiting for her, camera in hand. He took pictures of her and handed them to the crowd. They were fighting to get at the pictures. Suddenly the pitch was crowded with people. Jim was taking picture after picture and the crowd was snatching them from him. The crowd was pressing around her. They were touching her, her breasts, her legs, her most intimate parts. She woke with a start. The alarm was ringing. The bed clothes were crumpled and she struggled to get to the alarm and turn it off.

She was hot and flustered as she got out of bed and made her way to the shower. By the time she emerged she was feeling better. She wrapped a terry robe around herself and made some breakfast cereal and toast with orange juice and coffee. Jim had told her two things she had not to do: wear any make up, and wear anything tight next to her skin. Elastic made marks that took time to go away.

It was a nice warm morning so she selected some wide legged French knickers with a loose elastic top. She didn't bother with a bra and slipped into a long button through dress and sandals. Dead on time the doorbell rang. It was Jim. He walked her to a large white van. There were already six people in the cab that had two rows of seats. There were two girls and a guy on the rear seat. They moved up to allow Laura to get in.

As they pulled away Jim introduced her to the crew. "The two girls beside you are Olivia and Karen. They do the make up and the costumes." The two girls smiled a greeting. "That's Conrad on the end: he's my lighting man. Des and Joe, these two big lads do the humping and help with security and Mick, here, he's the driver and general gofer." Laura acknowledged everyone and they were soon chatting among themselves.

It was about a ten minute ride to the first location and soon they were pulling into a reserved parking space. Jim, being well known for his work, always sought permission before using a location. He had already been around earlier in the week and fixed things up with the people who worked there.

While Des and Joe were unloading what was required for the shoot, Jim took Laura, Conrad and the girls down onto the platform. It was just like he had explained. The up side of the track was crowded with dozens of passengers waiting to go into work while on the down side there were only a couple of people waiting. The track curved round through the station and he showed Laura that if she came out of the exit at the top of the platform, he could get a shot of her as she stood on the edge of the platform and he could also take in all the people on the other side of the track.

Jim had a word with Conrad about the lighting and Laura was left on her own. She looked across the track. The station was packed with people and shortly she was going to walk out and face them naked. She wondered for a moment what the hell she was doing here.

Then Karen came over and said that the station manager had agreed they could use his office to do the make up and a place for her to undress. "Better than stripping off on a breezy platform," she said with a grin. The small office was nice and warm. Olivia asked Laura to undress. She carefully checked over her body and touched up a few blemishes. Then she handed her a coat and had her sit down in front of a portable mirror to do her make up. While Laura worked on her makeup, Olivia tended to her hair.

Jim called in and said that everything was ready. Des and Joe were on security to stop anybody wandering into the shoot. Karen told him that they were just about done. She passed Laura a pair of 6" heels and she slipped them on. Jim looked at Laura. "Well, it's all down to you now," he told her. "I'll get down to my position," he then said to Karen,"and call you on the radio when I'm ready." Now the butterflies in Laura's stomach were really flying. She knew this was the moment, the moment she had dreamt about all her life.

Karen took her arm and led her from the office to the station exit. She saw Joe was up at the other end of the short passage chatting to a couple of passengers. He nodded at them. The radio on Karen's belt crackled. "Ready when you are." Jim's voice came through the radio very clearly. Karen took the radio from her belt. "It's a go now," she said, and before Laura had time to stop her, she had eased the coat off Laura's shoulders. Laura was naked apart from a pair of high heels. There was now no where to go but out there, or she was going to look very silly. Karen gave her an encouraging push, Laura steeled herself, and walked slowly out onto the platform. As she appeared the hustle and bustle on the other side of the platform died away. Laura lowered her eyes. She couldn't look at them but she began to feel the excitement. She knew that there must be a hundred people across the other side of the tracks all looking at her naked body.

She glanced up at the illuminated station board, then turned and began to walk slowly down the station. She could sense her breasts moving, swaying slightly with the movement of her body.

She saw Jim in front of his camera, poised, clicking away. Then there was a sudden rush of air and noise as a train pulled into the platform opposite. Jim smiled and raised his thumb and Karen came on and wrapped the coat around her shoulders.

In moments she was back in the small office. Jim came in, checking his pictures. "That was very good," he said. "How was it for you?" he asked Laura.

She grinned at him. "Exciting!"

He laughed. "I think we will do one more. We'll just let a train clear this side first." Olivia walked in with some coffees in paper cups. Laura took one gratefully. With their side of the station clear, they waited for the crowd to build up on the other side. Jim was already in position. She again got a go call from Jim. This time Laura slipped out of the coat herself. She felt more confident as she walked out. Again a hush descended on the station. She was able to look at them, to see them pointing to her, staring at her, awed by her nakedness and beauty. She strode with more confidence: her breasts jiggled, her nipples bounced, she felt the excitement, and she loved it. No train pulled in this time and Laura had to do the return walk watched by her admirers.

Jim came in. He was pleased with the pictures. "I'm sure I have gotten something I can use," he said, so we'll call it a wrap on that one. Olivia passed Laura her clothes and she slipped back into them. They packed up their belongings and made there way back up to the van. They hadn't used much equipment apart from two lighting boards so they were soon on their way.

Surprisingly, they had been down at the subway for a couple of hours on that first shoot and Jim decided to stop for some lunch before they arrived at there next location. Mick spotted a nice looking roadside diner and he pulled in.

After a satisfying lunch and a rest, they were soon on their way again. They needed to be at their next location around mid afternoon. Jim explained to Laura where they were going. It was a small fishing port about 40 miles away. Here, the fish were landed on the quayside and local buyers came and bought the fish in large open sheds built along the quayside.

He told Laura there would be no special set locations for the pictures. They would just have to play it by ear. It did mean that she would have to remain naked during the shoot while Jim followed her around. He told her he had been to the market a few days ago and spoken to most of the workers there. They knew what to expect. He had been to and met them in their local bar where they all usually met up after the market was done. He had taken along some of his pictures to show them. He told them he knew that a naked model walking around would cause a stir but he asked them if they could carry on as normal as possible as he did not want to get them in the picture staring at the model. He said, with a grin, he would make sure there was plenty of time to get a look at her when they were out of the picture.

They arrived just in time. The fishing boats were just returning and some of the early ones were unloading already. It did not take them long to get ready as there was no equipment required apart from one large reflector board that Conrad would be using. Olivia checked Laura's make up in the van. When the others had gotten out she quickly stripped off and slipped into the coat she had worn at the station. She stepped out of the van and slipped her feet into the high heels. She was ready when Jim came over. "We'll start over there on the quayside," he said.

Olivia picked up her make up case and came with them. "Just in case of an emergency," she said. They followed Jim over to the quayside where the boats were unloading their catch.

Jim looked at Laura. "I know it's a bit public here," he said, "but you did a great job this morning so you should feel more confident."

Laura smiled "I'm ready when you are," she said, and with that, she opened her coat and slipped out of it. Laura found it an even more erotic and arousing experience this time. The people were closer to her. As she wandered naked down the quayside looking down at the boats, some of the guys on the boats shouted comments at her, most of them complimentary. She found it a lot more exciting, feeling the people so close, looking at her breasts and nipples that were already hard and extended. Some of them licked their lips with interest as they admired her shaven pubes, and the exciting cleft of her pussy lips. They continued their walk and eventually went inside the shed where the fish were being auctioned. Most of the people in there had not heard about the photo shoot and were more than a little surprised to find a beautiful naked girl in their midst. Laura was now reveling in the experience and she knew she must be getting quite wet. She hoped that it didn't show.

Jim called a halt after about 40 minutes. He said he had gotten all he needed for the time being, and they made their way back to the van. Now with some reluctance, Laura slipped back into her coat. She was really beginning to enjoying the experience of being naked in public and would have been quite happy to stay naked. Once back in the van they sent Mick out for coffees. Jim said he had decide on some more pictures he wanted to take later that afternoon when the market was closed.

They sat around in the van drinking coffee waiting for the last of the buyers to drive off. "OK, gang," he said when he saw the last van leave, "let's go up to the bar and have a real drink." He led them out of the van and over to the bar. It was crowded with fishermen and quayside workers all still in their working clothes. There was a distinct smell of fish in the air which made Laura wrinkle her nose. Jim bought them all a round of drinks, including some of the workers who had been in the pictures. Then he turned to Laura. "I want to take some more pictures in here if it's OK by you," he said. Laura now understood. She had wondered why he hadn't told her to get dressed. "Would you do it for me? I saw it last time I was here. It's quite a dingy place and there will be a sharp contrast between the men in their working clothes and your nakedness. I'm sure if you do it we will get some wonderful pictures."

Laura smiled. "It's no problem, Jim," she said. "I have learned something today working with you. As long as I'm naked and people are looking at my body I'm a happy bunny."

Then much to the pleasure of everyone in the bar Laura slipped out of her coat. She was instantly aroused as the men gazed at her nakedness. Her nipples were hard and erect and she could feel her juices beginning to flow as she was even more excited when Jim set up poses of her surrounded by the workmen. She could feel their rough clothes pressing up against her nakedness, and even the occasional hand touching her body.

She now seemed totally at ease as she made her way around the bar chatting with the guys while Jim took photographs. Laura loved it, especially when hands brushed her body, accidentally or not. They spent over two hours in the club, and the whole crew, apart from poor Mick the driver, were well on the way to being drunk before they all left.

Back home in town Laura's first job was to shower. She was feeling a little smelly after spending the last two hours with the fishermen.

She was also feeling more than a little aroused and when she slipped under the sheets her hands closed around the special vibrator she kept under her pillow in case of emergency, and tonight, the way she was feeling, it was an emergency.

The following morning Laura was picked up early again. They had maybe two more shoots to do but it depended on time. Jim had brought with him the same crew as yesterday. They all greeted Laura enthusiastically. She had done a good job for them yesterday and they were happy to work with her again. Their first location of the day was at a steam railway museum about twenty miles out of town. Railways were a theme that had intrigued Jim Lisle for some time, and at last he was getting his chance to do something with it. He liked the idea of extremely large, dirty steam locomotives, with lots of smoke and steam and all this contrasting with the naked female form.

This one had turned out to be a most expensive shoot for him, and he hoped the expense was going to pay dividends. Although the railway museum was manned by volunteers and run as a charity, he still had to pay to hire the station for the day. Actually he only needed it for half a day but he had to book it for the whole day. Then because it was going to be a 50 era situation, he had also to hire extras, costumes, and even some props. He hoped it was all going to be worth it.

Actually it took over two hours to get everything set up and ready for the shoot.

Karen and Olivia had to help with the extras and everyone else in the crew seemed to be working, so Laura was left on her own. She wandered around the old station for a while then went into the buffet and ordered a coffee and a bacon sandwich. The buffet was empty and Laura sat at the counter and chatted to the young attractive girl who was called, according to her name tag, Mandy. She told Laura that she was also a volunteer and working in the buffet today.

aaron1944
aaron1944
248 Followers