Jimmy's Wife Jessica

Story Info
Jimmy wants to know if his barmaid wife cheats.
4.9k words
3.96
106k
42
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you follow my stories you know I have a condescending attitude towards women in general. And, that women are a treacherous lot.

Jimmy was suspicious of his wife Jessica cheating on him. I had never met either of them. He is a friend one of my wife trapper buddies. My buddy said that Jessica was pretty sweet, but that he would be surprised if Jessica wasn't cheating on Jimmy.

Jimmy, on the other hand, was a good looking guy, but extremely stupid. Dumb like a fucking rock. He started to tell me his story, along with my buddy reminding him not to leave out some of the parts of it.

"Jessie and I knew each other from high school. It took me a long time to ask her out. After a few dates I decided to try to fuck her. I guess we were thinking the same thing because that night her parents were out and she took me to her house."

"That sounded pretty easy," I stated.

"She told me she did it with a few of other boys, starting when she was just fourteen, but went on about how she really liked it with me. We were both seventeen at the time and I had never even seen a girl naked, let alone fuck one."

"Did she date a lot of other boys?" I asked.

"Yeah, quite a few actually."

"So, pretty popular?"

"She seemed to always have a date. She turned me down several times before I finally asked her to a concert she really wanted to see. Plus, I took her to a really nice place to eat."

Sounds like a typical broad to me. The poor guy wasn't interesting until her blew a whole week's pay on the girl. Jimmy went on to tell me Jessica dated a lot of boys, but was very selective about having sex. She claimed she and Jimmy were exclusive when he asked her to marry him.

My thoughts on women being honest about sex partners is to adjust what ever number they tell you. If they tell you one, it is probably three. If they tell you two or three it is probably somewhere between five and ten. A four or five probably means fifteen or twenty.

In Jessica's case she told Jimmy it was twelve boys over three years. Then she asked him if that seemed like a lot to him. In this case I am thinking "SLUT", but let's give the girl a chance. She admitted to twelve, so there couldn't be more than sixty or eighty.

I hadn't been filled in on why Jimmy thought Jessica might be cheating on him and almost laughed in his face when he told me she was a bartender in a nude bar down by the rail yard. I know the place. There was no way a wife would go down there looking for her husband or why a decent person for any reason would not be scared shitless in that part of town after dark.

"I love Jessie and really don't think she would cheat on me, but sometimes I just feel a little unsure about it. If you fellows could check it out it would be a load off my mind. When you go down there she doesn't use Jessica as her name because she if afraid some stalker will try to find where she lives. Just look for a redhead named Brandy."

"Brenda?" I had to mess with him.

"No, Brandy! Like in bottle."

"Oh, shit ... " I looked at my buddy and I honestly think he was thinking we were going to be able to relieve Jimmy's trouble mind.

"Listen fellows, Jess works from 6PM to 2AM. I work 11PM to 7 AM. So, I usually hang around there until about 10:15 keeping a eye on her. I just wonder if anything happens after I leave for work."

"So, she is home when you get off work?"

"Usually, every now and then there is a lot of clean up and she just crashes at a girlfriends house rather than drive home. She sleeps in and comes home by ten in the morning."

"Yeah, I don't think I see any problems. Let me drop by there and check it out a few times. Maybe switch off with one of the other guys just to shake it up." I hope he didn't pick up my mocking him.

I showed up at the bar the next night. Dumbass Jimmy didn't bother to tell me she has Tuesdays off. Then again, I didn't ask what nights she works. So, I hit it again the next night at about nine o'clock. Jimmy has a seat back by a wall and I take a seat at the bar so I can meet "Brandy".

Maybe I should have already guessed, but her name tag revealed it is "Brandi" with an "i".

Brandi turns out to be a pretty good looking chick. Probably a step better than Jimmy, so I guess the guy did alright. She makes a great looking bartender with a cute smile, red hair and blue eyes. First you notice the boobs. Nice big boobs. Nice big natural looking boobs under a t-shirt that states, "Hey, my eyes are up here." Cute. Not hard to tell there is no bra.

When she turned around to get a bottle off the back bar I see something that doesn't usually come along with a great rack. Brandi has a great ass. Unless she is standing on a built up platform she must be about five foot nine and the figure is pretty trim. Like she gives the body a good work out.

She was giving it a good work out now. Showing the cleavage and then stretching on her toes to make her legs and ass look perfect. What's a girl to do that gets ninety percent of her income from tips? Brandi knew how to play the came.

I hadn't been in a nude bar in years. Mainly the reason was the loud fucking music. And, the music in here was loud. A couple of girls on stage were down to the garters and guys were stuffing dollars into them along with a lot of whooping and hollering to go along with the loud music.

When I turned back to the bar Brandi was standing in front of me. My eyes locked on the freckles on the tops of her tits when I understood her to say, "Can't you read?"

"Read what?"

"My shirt says that my eyes are up here."

I looked up to her eyes and she had a big grin. Then I guess she stomped her heels into the floor to make her tits bounce and quiver. It was a show all in itself.

"What can I get ya?"

"What do you have that come in pairs?" I asked.

"Aren't you clever? I've never heard that before," she mocked me.

"I'll have a straight Coca-Cola, on the rocks."

Bringing back my coke with ice Brandi tells me, "Now if this gets to be too much for ya, big fella, we have the cab company's number right here posted on the bar. That'll be $4.50 for the man beverage."

I handed her a five and told her to keep it. Brandi stood in place and I handed her a dollar more. "Wow, if you keep throwing money at me like that I'll have you kissing me between the legs."

"Really? How much more would that cost?"

"You couldn't afford it!"

"If I can't afford it, I guess there must be a price on it."

"Just keep up the sweet talk, honey, and maybe you'll get a freebie. Or, maybe you can just go fuck yourself."

I'd say Brandi can handle herself. I kind of liked it. I turned around to look at Jimmy and got the big thumbs up. Then I staked out a table along the other wall for myself.

The crowd started to grow and got louder as the evening wore on. I'll swear the music got louder as well. About 10:30 Jimmy got up and headed for the door. He looked at me and did the hand pistol thing with the thumb coming down on the index finger and blew away some fake smoke. Then pointed at me and left the bar in my hands to see what happens after he leaves Brandi unsupervised. Oh, to be so cool as that Jimmy!

I decided to move back to the bar to try my luck at being abused by Brandi again.

"Hey, sugar, back for more? You were kind of cute when you skulked away with you little soft drink earlier."

"Well, I wanted to see if you were one of those women that got better looking as the night wore on. It doesn't fucking look like it! Hit me again with the soda pop, but this time make it diet."

"Whoa, you make me wet just listening to you order like that. Did you notice my nipples poke out when you said 'Diet'?"

I gave her another six bucks and she told me to try to make my drink last that she was going to be busy for a while.

With that she motioned one of the waitresses over to tend the bar. A group in the crowd around the stage were chanting "Brandi, Brandi, Brandi". She gave me a big smile and bounced over to the stage. And, the fucking music got louder. Not just hearing, but brain damage loud.

Bradi went up the steps and yelled, Howdy, fellas!!!"

Just about everyone shouted "Howdy" back to her.

"What do you guys want to see?"

"Pussy!!!" came the loud response.

Brandi gave a laugh that no one could hear over the music and she started to move with the song playing. All the yelling and shouting stopped as everyone just froze and they watched Brandi take off the top and jiggle the tits. She kept her Black shorts on that made her ass look so good and danced around the edge of the stage with guys stuck bills into her garters.

About half way through the next song Brandi went back to center stage and teased the crowd with her ass. Rolling her hips and rubbing her pussy with her hand on the front of her shorts. Then she undid a button and danced around with the fingers from one hand in the front of her shorts. Moving back to the edge of the stage again the hands starting stuffing the garters again.

I've always be a guy to stand back and watch on the other guy's dollar. You know, close enough to see, but too far away to pay. I was starting to move in closer because this I had to see. I was actually going to let loose with a buck when Brandi skipped back to center stage again. She bent over to give a good view of her pussy lips through the shorts. Then stood up and worked them down her thighs and legs to the floor.

Poor fucking Jimmy. He thought his wife was still tending bar, but he hadn't been gone twenty minutes when 'Brandi' was on the stage totally nude with guys hands trying to brush her pussy as they put money in her garters.

Brandi danced the edge again collecting cash. I got near and put a dollar in there myself. I went to put in another when I saw all I had was a twenty. I was working the garter belt when the song ended and it got deathly quiet.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Brandi screamed at me.

I had several bills in my hand that I had removed from the garter. "All I had was a twenty. I was making change."

Then I put the twenty in her garter and added two more dollars bills. Several of the crowd laughed. Then rest of them grabbed me and headed for the door to throw my ass out.

"Wait, he's okay. Maybe a little crazy, but he's okay. Let him stay." Brandi rescued me.

They turned me loose, but not until after throwing me into a table.

Brandi picked up her clothes and while still holding them mingled with the patrons. Some were still handing her money and I could see it was in exchange for a feel of her pussy. She went nude into the dressing room and came out dressed again and starting working at the bar. The crowd started to leave and about half were gone in no time. I guess they were regulars coming in just to see and fondle Brandi.

I was trying to come up with something else clever to say when I went back to the bar. Instead a couple of dancers came up to me and sat at the table I had up righted and was using.

"That was funny as hell. She wanted your ass thrown out, but knew it would look better for her if you got to stay. She really knows how to work a crowd, and men are putty in her hands."

"Sorry, girls, I'm not the guy that buys a round of drinks for the ladies."

"Oh, fuck no! Let us buy you one."

Wow, two ladies letting me look down their shirts and willing to buy me a drink. "Diet Coke!"

One of the girls went to the bar. She spoke to Brandi and Brandi looked at me and gave me the finger. I guess the Diet drink was the tip off. I hope she didn't spit in it. She met me eye to eye, it looked like she put her hand in the front of her pants, and then stirred my inside glass with her finger. Then she flipped me off again.

I gave my drink a wary look when the girl returned. "It looked like she ran her finger in her pussy and then my glass."

"Oh, she did. It's a wonder she didn't charge me extra."

I gave a nod to Brandi and raised my glass before drinking. It got a smile from her and a bit of a pelvic thrust.

"Anyone that gives her a hard time is a friend of ours. She started the dancing about a year ago. She would wait for her dumbass husband to leave and hit the stage. It got pretty bad because the men would hold their money for when she danced and then most left soon after she was done."

The other girl joined in. I think their names were something like Pepper and Ginger. I remember asking them if they were the Spice Girls. "We finally came to an agreement that what ever she got dancing she would split with the rest of the girls working. It' 50/50 but she counts it. We still get more than we did when we danced alone. So, I guess there is good and bad."

"I was trying to piss her off. I guess it worked. She sure hates me." I said.

"No, she doesn't" That's just her. She starts a hate relationship because she likes it. I'll bet you twenty bucks she fucks you by Friday. Trust me it has happened a lot before."

"Do you mean she screws around on her hubby?"

"Hey, I don't think there are many nights she doesn't. She uses some of her cash to keep her own place that her Jimmy doesn't know about. She'll get a mark like you and ask for a ride home. Then on the way home she will come up with some story about most of her tips go to the bar and she is short on the rent or the water bill or the cable bill."

"Yeah, the other girl took over. Then the guy will think he will be the hero by paying what she owes to help her out and that she will fuck him."

"Does she?"

"Usually. It's just a way to get paid to fuck without calling herself a whore. I've had several guys telling me they are paying the same bills. She even uses the story that she is married and needs money to fix her husband's truck or the like. Guys like to fuck a woman that is cheating on her husband."

"Are saying she has guys in here she fucks on a regular basis?"

The girls looked at each other and nodded, "On any given night there are probably ten guys in the bar that are fucking her on a regular basis. I know there have been nights some guy would show up at her apartment about the time she was needing to head home to Jimmy. I know she tells Jimmy she works late and stays over at a girlfriends house when she is fucking some guy to pay her fake water bill."

"Don't apartments usually include the water in the rent?" I asked?

"Oh yeah, but she tells them she is three months behind. It's usually good for a couple of hundred."

"Do you two do that?"

"Sometimes. It's part of the game."

The girls shut up abruptly and I looked up as Brandi set a glass down on the table in front of me.

"Here is another diet soda. I want to see what you are like totally shit faced."

"I'll bet this one won't taste as good." Thinking about the finger stirring the last one.

"Oh, it will. Trust me it will!" Brandi smiled and the other girls scattered leaving us alone at the tiny table.

"Did you get an earful about me from those two?"

"No, they were trying to get me to give one of them a ride home. Then the one was going on and on about being past due on her water bill."

"Did you believe that shit?"

"No, I think they were conning me," trying to act like I knew better.

"Well, you could give me a ride home, and my water bill is paid. What do you say?"

"Sure, be glad to do it."

Brandi went back to work at the bar and I sat at the table until closing. She gave me a wink and I went out to wait for her in the old truck. About half an later she came outside. I fired up the engine and she walked by me, got in here own car and went home, giving me the finger as she drove by me. Leaving me sitting there in the parking lot.

She might be a slut, but she plays a good game.

The next morning Jimmy called me on the way home from work. I told him I didn't see her over friendly with any man and that I sat in the parking lot and watched her leave by herself to go home. I was tempted to tell him all I knew, but I wanted to continue the game with a very worthy adversary.

I hit the bar again the next night. Other than bringing me over diet cokes on the house all evening I didn't interact much with Brandi. Soon after Jimmy hit the door to go to work the waitress took over the bar and Jessica/Brandi took the stage. It was pretty much the same scramble to stuff money in her garter and look at her wet pussy from the usual crowd.

One man across the room pretty much took my approach and sat and watched the show while letting the fools provide the cash. About midnight as the crowd thinned the other cheap bastard came over and asked to sit at my table.

"Are you a regular here?"

"No, not really." I answered.

"I see you and that bartender that danced looking at each other. Are you friends?"

"What? Me and Brandi? No not hardly."

"I was hoping you were. I'd give a thousand dollars just to fuck her once."

"Oh Shit! Are you serious?"

"Do you think she'd do it?"

"We have kind of a hate/hate thing going. I'd love to ask?"

I was out of my seat in a heartbeat. This was going to be a good test. "Hey, Brandi," I called as I bellied up to the bar.

"What do you want? Diet soda getting to ya?"

"No, you see that guy that sat at my table over there?"

"You mean Mr. Fancy Pants?"

"Oh, I didn't notice his clothes."

"Well, you might try. He is dressed way better than you."

"Funny ... hey he liked your little naked dance. He says he'd give a thousand dollars to fuck you."

"You think I'm a whore? I'll scratched your fucking face off for you."

"No, I thought it would be funny to ask. Since we are such good friends, and all."

"A thousand dollars? He is kind of cute. He seems kinky to me. Does he seem kinky to you?" she asked while stretching her neck to get a better look at him.

"Shit, what do I know about kinky? I'll go tell him you said no."

"Wait a minute. A thousand dollars could fix my husband's truck and buy a new water heater." She is looking him over again.

"Is that a yes or no?"

"I'll fuck him if he gives me money to fix my husband's truck and buy a new water heater."

"I'll go tell him."

"Wait! You're going with us. I've got a gun I'll give you. If he tries anything kinky, you shoot the motherfucker."

"I'm not your pimp and I'm not shooting anybody. If you are getting your husband's truck fixed and a new water heater a little kinky won't hurt you."

"No, you have to be there. He's your friend ... "

"He's not my friend. I met him ten minutes ago. I met you yesterday. Are you people fucking nuts?"

"I'm not nuts!" Brandi was offended. Don't ever tell me I'm crazy." She yelled at me. Whoa, shit, and this broad has a gun?

I went back to the table. I don't even know the guy's name. Still don't know it. "Dude, we're on. We'll be going to her place after the bar closes."

"What do you mean we? Are you her pimp?"

"No, she thinks you are my friend. She is a little scared. You fuck her in the bedroom and I'll sit in her kitchen or something. She won't do it unless I am there."

"Man ... doesn't she have a girlfriend or something that can look out for her? I don't want some guy staring at my asshole while I fuck her."

"You need to know the rest ... she's not a whore. She's fucking you because you are paying to fix her husband's truck and buy a new water heater."

"Dear Lord!"

"Not only that, but if you try anything kinky I have orders to shoot to kill."

"You have a gun?'

"No, she is loaning me hers?"

"She has a gun?"

"Apparently so."

"Would you fuck her if you were me?"

"That depends ... if I were you would you still be buying? I'd like to fuck her. The danger can only make it better. If she doesn't kill you maybe her husband will."

"She has a husband?"

"Hey, she may stand us up anyway. Are you in or not?"

I got the okay and gave Brandi the thumbs up. She didn't stand us up and all three of us drove their own vehicle over to the apartment she pretended was her full time home.

12