JJ Is Seduced

Story Info
JJ gets fucked on stage in front of an audience.
6.9k words
4.28
63.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny Jenner, known to her friends as JJ, was just 26 when her life changed forever. Her life up until then had been full of disappointments in most things and constant heartache when it came to her love life. Throughout her teens and her time at University, each successive boyfriend had either dumped her, cheated on her or was just been plain bad as with her last boyfriend. Even though she's intelligent and certainly not stupid, perhaps she was basically naïve, trusting and easily led. This is certainly still the case here as she allowed her emotions to rule over common sense.

She was the worst judge of character when it came to her men as that last boyfriend proved having offered her the earth but everything he obtained came illegally which subsequently caused him to be locked up in prison for five years for theft leaving JJ alone again to pick up the pieces and sort out the mess he'd left behind.

The flat they had shared was rented and she found out after his arrest that the rent hadn't been paid for three months even though JJ had been paying her way, sharing all the running cost of the flat (or so she thought). The outcome of this disaster was JJ had ended up back at her parent's house again which is not what a modern independent girl really wants as much as she loves her mum and dad. That was until just a few weeks ago when she found another little apartment in Nottingham close to her work as a supervisor in a high street travel company. This time she wasn't intending sharing with anyone.

JJ is really pretty and petite just 5ft 2" tall and only 51 kg in weight and she was born and bred in Nottingham of white English parents. She has light brown short hair, brown eyes and she keeps herself very trim and fit by going to her local gym daily and sticking closely to a low fat diet. A couple of her boyfriends and work colleagues keep telling her she looks a lot like Natalie Portman which JJ, although flattered, does not really believe.

It was at the gym that she first met Dolly (real name Delores) who works as a supervisor in a local adult night club. JJ and Dolly seemed to hit it off straight away and soon started meeting at other times and places as well. Dolly is a few years older (32) than JJ and is the daughter of black African parents, 55kg in weight 5ft 5" tall.

Dolly always makes JJ feel comfortable in her company and JJ now shares a lot of her intimate thoughts and feelings with Dolly, almost like sisters. Dolly was very supportive of JJ during her recent disaster with her boyfriend and she helped her forget by introducing her to life away from him and introduced her some of the things she has enjoyed in her own fruity life at the club.

The club has quite a reputation for naughty goings-on but, so far, they had always any avoided police attention, probably because many of its drinking customers are local policemen and women whose station is nearby and the club is one of their favourite watering holes.

As well as an all-night drinking establishment the club offers pole dancing, lap dancing and naked strip shows but they are known for offering more personal treatment for their customers at the right price. Dolly had been at the club since it opened about 7 years ago and she had "entertained" customers both on stage and in the private rooms although JJ did not find this out until much later. Dolly and another black girl called Cheryl also provide extra girl-on-girl services which they enjoy doing as young women are less inhibited in Nottingham about lesbianism nowadays.

The owners wanted the club to go the final mile and provide live sex shows on stage with no holds barred but they needed believable people and that was the role given to Dolly to recruit suitable girls without them actually knowing what was required. So it was not just a chance meeting when Dolly and JJ got together although JJ was totally unaware of what Dolly and the club were planning for her.

As we now know Dolly was grooming JJ to perform at the club so the thing for her to do was make sure that JJ was introduced to the public sex acts the club wanted to emulate and the best place for that was on-line porn sites. JJ got totally engrossed in some of these sites which she watched with Dolly and when JJ got really horny she would watch the sites again after Dolly had left and masturbating herself to shattering orgasms. JJ was totally turned on by naked girls being tied up and brought to orgasms by groups of men and women and especially some of the sites where couples had sex in front of an audience. She loved the uncensored Japanese sites where this activity is done so well and the pretty Japanese girls really seem to enjoy their sex.

Confiding in Dolly about how these videos affected her Dolly knew that her plans for JJ were working out very well indeed. Dolly was determined to get JJ to such a level of sexual arousal with these videos that she would be "gagging for it" as they say colloquially in Nottingham. She also introduced JJ to the "Hungry Duck Club in Moscow" videos albeit they are rather poor quality filmed on mobile phones. They still showed everything as all the girls were stripped naked by four muscular men and there was even a simulated fucking of a naked blonde girl on stage by one of the naked black men. Well JJ assumed it was simulated.

"We do that type of thing at the club where girls are "invited" onto the stage and the black men strip them naked and display them to the crowd," JJ was squirming in her seat as Dolly went on to explain, "Some special nights we allow things to go a bit too far and the girls get more than just being stripped naked, they end up with the black men naked as well and the girls are caressed intimately all over their bodies by the men. The naked girls all react differently depending on the circumstances but we've had no real complaints from the girls who seem to love it a lot. We've had a few complaints from their menfolk though." JJ listened with her mouth open in amazement and the visualisations her brain was formulating and the images generated by the videos, left her breathless. Dolly continued, "We seem to be getting more and more girls at the club as the word gets around and we've even had a crazy hen night where all 12 girls from the group were naked on the stage at the same time."

Dolly went in for the kill, "It's Saturday and we have a private party on tonight at the club, why don't you come along later and see for yourself? As it's a private party it'll be by invite only so you never know you might enjoy it." JJ's red face and heaving chest said it all.

"Oh! OK" stammered JJ, but inside her tummy was in turmoil and her brain imagining all sorts.

Dolly now knew her plan was coming together beautifully.

"I'll meet you at the door around midnight so tart yourself up and wear as little as possible and showing lots of flesh; that way the black men will notice you and you might get lucky." Dolly laughed but she knew that this lovely little girl was going to get more than lucky and she (Dolly) would get a big fat bonus from the club owners.

JJ was still in a real state (just as Dolly wanted) as she showered letting the warm jets of water wash over her pussy making her jerk a little. JJ had noticed watching the porn sites that all the girls were shaved and it looked good so if she was going to be stripped tonight she wanted to look as good, so she'd been to the gym earlier where they offer an intimate waxing service and she had a total Brazilian waxing on and around her pussy which actually made her very aroused but the girl assistant said she understood as it happens quite a lot.

Now dressed in a pink satin bra and matching thong type panties with a small white lacy top that left her midriff exposed and a short loose flowery mini skirt which showed a lot of her shapely thighs so with her little handbag JJ set off just down the road at about 11.45pm. When she arrived at the club and big sign saying "Midnight Private Party – Tickets only" greeted her as she reached the door to the main auditorium. One of two very large Afro-Caribbean doormen asked for her ticket and JJ told him that she was the guest of Dolly.

"Ah you must be JJ, they're expecting you," as he opened the door to let her through. She spotted Dolly talking to two well-dressed men and a black girl near the top of the main aisle. On seeing JJ Dolly seemed to say "She's here now," as she turned to JJ. "Ah sweetheart, this is my colleague Cheryl, we're so pleased you could make it, come on," beckoning her to join her. "You look absolutely perfect babe."

As she walked with Dolly, JJ took in her surroundings. The auditorium was like a small Roman Arena with seats sloping down from the back on three sides to a small stage behind a long curved curtain around the front hiding it from the audience. The actual stage was only about 2ft high with a gap of about 6ft to the front row seats which were at the same height as the stage with the 6ft well in front guarded by railings.

There were lighting rigs over the stage and cameras set at about at dozen positions around and above the stage. There were large flat screen TV monitors all around the stage facing the audience and also above the audience further back so everyone could see what was going on. The arena was nearly full, mostly of men of all ages but quite a lot of young women as JJ was shown to her seat right in the middle in front of the centre of the stage.

Dolly gave JJ a quick peck on the cheek and said "I'll see more of you later babe – Good luck," she winked as she walked off through a door at the rear of the stage. The stage was now clear and the lights in the main auditorium were dimmed and the stage lights went out.

As the loud music struck up as the curtains opened and four muscular black men came out from the curtains at the back of the stage wearing nothing more than small thongs which just covered their obvious manhood which bounced around as they twisted and gyrated through a vigorous acrobatic routine. The four lads JJ now knows as Errol, James, Michael and Lenny were very experienced performers but they knew that tonight was going to be something special. JJ could hardly take her eyes of this erotic display and she realised from the movement under their thongs that all four of the men were very well endowed indeed and she also realised that all this manhood will be on show later if Dolly was right.

After just a couple of minutes of the routine the music level dropped and Cheryl, dressed in a little white bikini, came out to the front with a microphone and welcomed everyone to the show. "We have a very special show tonight so without further delay we want a lady volunteer to join us on stage." JJ was a bit taken aback and before she could raise her hand three other ladies sitting on the front row leapt up and screamed to be chosen.

The four men leapt from the stage and selected a pretty blonde woman from the trio and carried her to the stage. She was very pretty and JJ didn't think her boyfriend or husband was very happy as he kept shaking his head in either anger or disbelief or both. With the dancer's hands moving all over her body they deftly removed her dress, shoes, bra and panties in as many seconds as it takes to write this. She really had a terrific figure and her shaved pussy was very prominent. The naked blonde was lifted high by the black men and displayed to the appreciative audience. As she was held high above the stage two of the black men opened the girl's legs wide apart and displayed her shaven pussy to the crowd as flashes from the audience's cameras added to the tense atmosphere.

Shaking all over with her growing arousal at the spectacle in front of her, JJ noticed that the audience was cheering and also she noticed that the TV screens were zooming in on the girls pussy and the rest of her naked body so everyone in the room could see her most private areas.

As the girl was slowly lowered to the floor James gave the girl's pussy a kiss before they released her through the curtains at the rear of the stage. It was all over and the crowd were baying for more.

Even before Cheryl could ask for another volunteer the men were in front again selecting a Chinese looking woman who appeared to be somewhat older than most of the women. She was very tiny, even smaller than JJ and she still had a terrific figure. She was stripped in no time and displayed in the same way and JJ noticed that as the black men opened her up to display her pussy Lenny actually put two fingers inside her just for a second then licked his fingers as he removed them, before they lowered her and ushered her through the curtains. It was all so precise and quick that if it hadn't been captured on the TVs it would be easy to miss it. Two more women were selected and stripped naked and their pussies shown to the audience. One had her pussy licked for a second or two by Errol before being released and the other had a dildo pushed inside her vagina by Michael before being released and she had to leave the stage with this still inside her.

JJ was totally transfixed by the action and was certainly turned on watching the spectacle she had been fantasising about, playing out in front of her. Before she realised what was happening the four men had come over to her and they lifted her up and carried her above their heads onto the stage. Her time had come and she was visible shaking and blushing hard.

What happened next really stunned JJ as Cheryl went onto the microphone and boldly announced "Hi everyone! Now we've reached the moment we've all been waiting for, please give a big hand to our special guest JJ who is joining us for the first time tonight and now we are in for some really ground-breaking adult entertainment for all of you to enjoy. Please welcome our star for tonight -- JJ." Michael and Errol lifted JJ's arms and helped her wave to the crowd.

As the crowd cheered and clapped JJ was really puzzled as none of the other girls had been introduced or named but she had no time to dwell on this as the four black men started removing JJ's little top exposing her bra. In no time this was removed and her little skirt removed leaving her topless in just her panties and shoes. Her shoes were removed next before her panties were slowly pulled down and removed.

She was now totally naked like all the other girls and lifted up and displayed to the crowd with her legs really wide apart. JJ could feel the draft of the air conditioning on her already wet open pussy as she was so sexually aroused her face and neck were red with excitement and the cameras picked that up.

JJ's mind was racing as she took in the full magnitude of what was happening to her, knowing that the room full of strangers were now able to view her naked body and especially her open pussy on their monitors around the arena.

She was being held up by her shoulders and bottom with her unsupported head sagging down then she was lowered firstly to head height she suddenly felt someone else between her thighs. She could just see herself on one of the monitors near the back of the stage and was amazed to see her friend Dolly, now dressed in a tiny white bikini just like Cheryl, standing between JJ's spread thighs with her head close to JJ's pussy. Dolly opened her up until all of her pussy was exposed for the audience, then she started licking and rapidly rubbing JJs exposed clitoris which made her jerk with the wonderful sensation.

The four black men held JJ a little lower so Dolly could thrust three fingers as deep as possible into JJ's pussy and started finger-fucking her as fast as she could. JJ had never expected a woman to be involved in the performance and having Dolly licking and fingering her pussy and in front of so many people she knew Dolly was making her cum -- and my god she really wanted to cum. The realisation that she was reaching an orgasm brought on by another girl in full view of nearly 200 people nearly made her blow her mind. JJs head was shaking from side to side and her orgasmic face transmitted to the audience on the TVs.

Just a she was reaching her orgasm, although JJ couldn't see it as her eyes were tight shut with her orgasm growing in intensity, the camera technicians had focussed on her pussy and face with a split screen on the TVs and everyone around the arena could hear her moaning as she reached a huge climax.

JJ had reached the point of no return and she screamed as she came hard with huge jerks as her body went onto spasm and, for the first time in her life, she squirted a little orgasmic fluid all over Dolly and all this was captured on TV in front of all those people. They were on their feet screaming and cheering as JJ was cumming for them in a most spectacular way. None them had ever seen anything like this in public before and they loved it.

The four black men now lowered a shaking JJ onto her unsteady feet and they started to pour oil all over her, massaging it in to every part of her naked body including her pussy. This done they carefully picked JJ up again and laid her out on a vinyl padded board which had straps fastened to each corner. JJ's arms and ankles were strapped in and her naked body stretched out so tightly in and X shape she could not move at all.

Three large magic-wand cordless vibrators were passed onto the stage and given to Errol, James and Lenny while Michael was given a little tray covered in a blue silk cloth. JJ was now going to experience the full power of these beautiful tools as she lay there prone and unable to move other than to squirm a little in her restraints.

JJ now had a microphone headset placed on her head so everyone could hear her voice as the treatment took effect on her naked body. Her nipples were the first to be massaged by Errol and James with the magic wands on full power and her areolas started to swell into little breasts with the stimulation of the vibrations. Lenny now started on JJ's clitoris with one of the magic wands and very soon it was obvious that JJ was going to cum again, now Michael uncovered what was on his tray and showed a large black latex dildo to the crowd. He liberally covered it with the oil before slowly pushing it deep into JJ's dripping pussy. JJ was screaming at the intrusion onto her pussy as Michael pushed the dildo in and out and with the powerful vibrations of the magic wands she was in absolute orgasmic heaven as her body was now totally consumed with the full power of these wonderful orgasmic sensations.

Amazingly her second orgasm exploded even more powerfully than her first and her screams of pure ecstasy echoed around the auditorium. The crowd were on their feet cheering and egging on the black lads to give JJ even more. Multiple orgasms are not all that common in reality but it was plain to everyone that this little girl was going to prove that she could just keep cumming. Her slight body was jerking hard in her restraints as the power of her orgasms overwhelmed her senses again and she squirted for a second time spraying out onto the vibrator and covering Lenny and Michael with her cum juice.

JJ's body was vibed with the magic wands and dildo fucked for nearly 10 minutes until she had little left to cum and the vibrators and dildo were taken away. One of the magic wands was handed to Cheryl who had another purpose for it.

The four black men were obviously aroused themselves by all the wonderful sexual activity that they were involved in and the prominent bulges in their little pants were clear for all to see.

Dolly and Cheryl both joined the lads on the stage and they quickly removed the lads little pants showing their large black cocks to the crowd. Dolly and Cheryl were now stripped by the four lads removing their tiny white bikinis leaving seven totally naked bodies on the stage - four black men with growing erections, two naked black girls and one tied up naked little white girl who was still jerking from her orgasmic exertions.

12