Jo, T-Girl Goddess! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been shocked to be told Nathan's real age and had immediately invited the young man into the kitchen and personally rustled up a mouth-watering ham and cheese omelette for him.

When he'd learned that Nathan had run away from Ireland because his father had physically abused him for acting like 'a sissy', and that he had slept rough for months until he was able to find a few odd jobs and rent a tiny room in a dingy shared flat, Emmanuel, a big softie at heart, had offered the young man a room, rent free.

In less than a month Nathan, 'Natalie' as Big Willy then re-named him, had vacated that room for Big Willy's.

Jo hadn't been at all interested in Natalie herself, but had assumed that the threesome games would continue.

It had soon become apparent to her that Emmanuel was totally besotted by his new boy-toy.

Jo had known that Emmanuel's attraction to both herself and Ricki had bordered on the paedophilic--they'd both looked younger than their age--but she had been shocked that he would be attracted to someone whose slender body showed little sign that it had hit maturity.

When she'd confronted Emmanuel, he'd admitted to her that he had finally found what he'd been looking for--someone who looked like a boy but was old enough to be pampered and legally fucked.

Jo had moved on, embarking on several short-lived affairs with bar regulars who had apparently been impatiently waiting in line for Big Willy to tire of her.

She still went to the bar occasionally, for a drink or to pull whenever she was in the mood.

Emmanuel and Natalie had pledged their commitment to each other in a lavish civil ceremony a year ago. Natalie, at twenty-six, was still a slender five-foot-five and still had to show ID to buy cigarettes or alcohol if she was on a night out with friends. She had given up driving Emmanuel's Land Rover after being constantly stopped by the police and asked to prove that she was old enough to have a licence.

Jo sometimes wondered if the woman had an undetected medical problem. She had barely aged in the eight years Jo had known her.

Whatever the reason, it had worked in Natalie's favour.

Emmanuel, who had had a reputation of getting bored of his sweet young things once they hit their twenties, still drooled over Natalie.

The softness in his eyes when they alighted on the woman always made Jo secretly wish to be in Natalie's place.

But, she'd acknowledged often, her and Emmanuel's relationship wouldn't have lasted; she didn't have Natalie's seeming gift of eternal youth.

***

Pressing Ricki back against the bed, Jo lowered her head and kissed her full lips softly.

"Norman never deserved you, you know."

"I know." Ricki reached up and pulled Jo's head closer again. "Let's forget the bastard."

"Gladly," Jo smiled and pressed her naked body against Ricki's. "Us chicks with dicks can more than satisfy each other."

Ricki often joked that they made love like two femme lesbians, neither taking a dominant role...except on the occasions when Ricki decided to strap on and play 'Big Willy'.

Reaching between them, Jo rubbed their hard girldicks together as she kissed Ricki, plunging her tongue deeply.

When she let Ricki come up for air, her friend immediately bent her head and sucked on Jo's right nipple.

"Ah!" Grasping Ricki's head, Jo pressed her friend's mouth harder against her breast.

Five years ago when Ricki had had her breast augmentation, Jo had been tempted to get implants too. The plastic surgeon had wisely advised Ricki against going too big and her breasts looked natural and totally appropriate for her shape and body.

But, during Jo's consultation, the same surgeon had mentioned a potential loss of nipple sensitivity.

Jo had thanked him for his time and immediately walked out.

Her nipples were probably the most sensitive part of her body.

She often wore padded bras, to hide her pert nipples and enhance her silhouette in certain outfits.

Some men acted disappointed when she got undressed, but others found her small breasts delightfully pubescent.

Most didn't give them the attention they deserved.

However, the ones who took the time to lavish their attention on her breast and nipples, in particular, experienced a completely different woman to the ones who didn't.

Expressed politely, sucking on Jo's nipples made her a raging nymphomaniac.

Without breaking the seal of Ricki's lips on her nipple, Jo manoeuvred herself until she was leaning over the other woman, her knees planted on the bed behind Ricki's head.

Carefully she lowered her head and tongued Ricki's nipple as she reached over to stroke Ricki's girldick.

Ricki immediately switched to her friend's left nipple and reached backwards to stroke Jo's girldick, too.

When she pulled Jo closer to wrap her lips around her erection, Jo moved further forwards and took Ricki's between her lips.

She sighed as Ricki placed her hands on her hips to support her weight and relaxed completely as Jo started to thrust.

She was always in awe of Ricki's ability to deep-throat a cock from any angle.

It was a skill Ricki had had to learn quickly after meeting Norman who liked nothing better than to fuck a mouth, hard.

Once he'd taken his Viagra, of course.

Jo could deep-throat but she had to be in complete control of the movements. She could never relax totally and let some guy ram his cock down her throat.

But few men ever complained--left to her own devices, Jo soon had the biggest of cocks swallowed and the owner's toes curling.

She had Emmanuel to thank for patiently allowing her to practise on his truncheon.

Just as Jo's hips started to jerk, Ricki pressed her hips upwards with a strength few would imagine the woman possessed in her slim arms.

Jo groaned as her girldick slipped out of her friend's mouth, but she was grateful that Ricki had stopped her coming so quickly.

Over the years they had learned to prolong the moments to orgasm. In an entire night they sometimes came only once or twice, and when they finally did it was so explosive that it was surprising that the cum didn't rip the heads clean off their girldicks as it jutted out.

"I need to get off." Ricki sat up and reached into Jo's top drawer for a tube of lube. "I'm too tense."

"Okay," Jo agreed and held up the fingers of her left hand to let Ricki dampened them with the lubricant.

If Norman and the woman had sneakily used the penthouse the last time Ricki had visited Jo, and Ricki hadn't let him fuck her since, she would be horny indeed.

She needed to come, and come now, so that she would be totally relaxed when they moved into the more serious phase of love making later.

Jo concentrated more fully on giving her friend head as she slipped the moistened fingers into Ricki's anus.

When her friend started to buck, Jo took her deeper into her mouth and buried a third finger inside her, and started to rhythmically thrust them to the hilt.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck my ass, Jo. Fuck it!" Ricki was backing herself hard onto Jo's fingers as if seeking even deeper penetration. "I think I need my Big Willy, Jo. Get him!"

Jo smiled as she pushed Ricki's legs up and apart, and rimmed her, sticking her tongue deep into her friend's receptive anus.

"Hurry, Jo!" Ricki trashed about on the bed, pulling at the sheets, undoing all the hard work that had gone into precisely making up the bed earlier. "Hurry!"

"Be patient!" Jo laughed as she moved up the bed and kissed Ricki as she positioned herself and slid effortlessly inside her.

It wasn't exactly what Ricki wanted.

The 'Big Willy' she was begging for was an outsized dildo Jo had found in a sex shop that had reminded her so much of Emmanuel that she had bought two--one for each of them: a 'flesh-toned' one for Ricki because she liked white men, and a dark chocolate one for herself as she was rather partial to a black cock.

They had named them Big Willy II and III, both convinced that the dildos were modelled on Emmanuel's cock, though the man himself had laughed and denied any knowledge of it when they had asked him.

Jo would not be at all surprised, though, if she discovered that the designer of the dildo had once been one of Emmanuel's previous young lovers.

She also wouldn't be surprised if it had been modelled from memory.

Once his cock had been inside you, it was hard to forget it.

"You're not ready for your Big Willy yet," she told Ricki, who had clamped her legs high up and tightly around Jo's waist so that Jo could barely withdraw. "Relax and let me open you up."

It wasn't the dildo's length that was the trouble, or its wicked right hook--neither of these gave as much trouble as the bulbous head.

But by the end of the night they would both have the Big Willy replicas inside them.

It was the culmination of their nights of pleasure, the goal they aimed for each time they made love, a poignant reminder of the man with whom they had shared many a good time, but who was now beyond their reach. A man who had probably fucked every willing young man who'd ever come to his bar and had looked set to continue in the same vein, until he'd been tamed by Natalie. He had settled down quite contentedly with her and as far as anyone knew, he was as faithful as the day was long.

Though, they were ever so slightly jealous, Jo and Ricki often gushed over Emmanuel's and Natalie's romance.

It was what they both wanted: to meet men who would treat them like princesses, showering them with love and attention, and money. Men who would be so enraptured by them, they wouldn't want to fuck anyone else.

And, they always wished with a laugh, it would be the icing on the cake, if those men came with willies to match Emmanuel's.

"Jo, I can't wait!"

Ricki's face was contorted with sexual frustration.

"You're going to regret it tomorrow," Jo advised as she pulled herself free and opened the top drawer of her bedside table.

She smiled at the sight of the two dildos, lying side by side, on the clean square of silk on which she'd placed them earlier after sterilizing them.

The pale one looked larger than the darker one, but it was only a trick of the light.

Ricki hadn't been able to take Jo's gift home--Norman hadn't allowed her any toys--but Ricki never left after a visit to Jo's without taking every last inch of it inside her.

"I don't care," Ricki cried recklessly. "I need my Big Willy now!"

"Okay! Okay!" Jo laughed and reached for the lighter colour dildo and picked up the lube. "Assume the position."

Ricki turned over and stuck her ass high into the air.

Her anus was quivering with anticipation.

"God, you're impatient today," Jo remarked, as she squeezed a big dollop onto the pulsating knot of tissue. "Perhaps you are ready for your Big Willy."

"I am." Ricki groaned as Jo circled her anus with the oversized head. "It's been so long."

It had been a little while since she and Jo had seen each other.

Norman, the bastard, had decided at the very last minute two weeks ago, that he wanted to take his yacht out for a sail and wanted Ricki to accompany him rather than spend the weekend with Jo, as planned.

Ricki hadn't made a fuss because Norman might have stopped the visits altogether, if she'd objected too strongly.

As Jo pressed the dildo deeper, Ricki grasped her own left nipple with one hand and twisted it and pumped her girldick with the other.

From her awkward positioning, the weight of her body supported by her head and her slim thighs, and the sounds coming from her mouth, an onlooker might have thought that Ricki was in pain.

Jo knew differently.

This was Ricki aroused beyond madness.

If it was anyone else, Jo might have stopped and asked permission to proceed, but Ricki would likely shout abuse at her, if she dared stop at this point.

Picking up the lube again, she clamped the end between her teeth, popped the top off and added another generous squirt to facilitate Big Willy's entry.

"Take a breath," she warned before forcing a good third of it past her friend's clutching sphincter muscles

"Yessss!" Ricki gasped, but held firm as Jo slowly slid the rest of the shaft inside her.

Jo gave her friend a moment to soften around it.

"Fuck, Jo, that feels so good!"

Often they joked that Emmanuel had spoilt them for other men.

It wasn't simply that no cock felt as good as his, the bar owner had amassed a vast sexual repertoire over the years and put it to good use. And though it was unlikely that he'd ever allowed anything up his asshole, he wasn't so macho that he wouldn't suck a girldick.

Though the dildos they'd named after him were excellent substitutes, they lacked a certain je ne sais quoi.

Jo used hers on occasion without Ricki being there, attaching it to her fuck machine and trying to replicate Emmanuel's firm thrusts, but it was much better being wielded by Ricki, especially when she strapped it on.

"Yessss! Fuck, yessss!"

Ricki was already on the brink.

Withdrawing the dildo up to the crown, Jo plunged it smoothly back, ramming it to the hilt.

Ricki's body tightened as she pulled herself free and flopped down to the bed, her whole body writhing sinuously.

Jo knew exactly what she was experiencing--the dildo woke every anal nerve ending and was almost as hard to forget as Emmanuel's sledgehammer.

Her asshole was already throbbing at the thought of Ricki attacking it with the dildo's darker twin.

But it would take a minute or two for her friend to recover her wits.

Lying down next to her friend, Jo smiled as she wrapped her arms around her slender body.

Life would have been so much simpler, she thought wryly, if we'd just fallen in love with each other.

Sadly, they both liked macho men.

Despite the trouble they caused.

***

She and Ricki had remained firm friends over the years. They only made love at Jo's house, despite the fact that Norman never stuck around the penthouse when Jo had paid alternate monthly visits.

Ricki had remained faithful to Norman otherwise, and though Jo was often in a committed relationship with someone else, neither thought their making love to each other was cheating.

They'd had serious power struggles at first with Ricki trying to play the 'man', although as they had matured further, Jo had gained a three inch advantage over the five-foot-seven Ricki. Jo's shoulders were also wider and she had the bigger girldick, but Ricki had insisted that she was older and therefore had to be dominant.

Jo had let her have her way because she knew that Norman ruled her friend with an iron hand.

Norman's take on his own sexuality was bizarre. According to Ricki, only two of his closest friends had known that he kept her in the Regent's Park penthouse. He'd always insisted that he wasn't gay, that Ricki was in every sense the woman she looked.

It would have been admirable if his insistence was based on his acceptance that Ricki identified as a woman, but Jo knew it was more about him not wanting to admit that he was attracted to another man.

As she lay next to a quietly snoring Ricki, she seriously wondered if Norman had been on some kind of mind-altering drug when he had been filmed.

He'd told Ricki from the beginning that he would fuck her, but never let her fuck him.

He'd never kissed her or touched her girldick. He'd told her that he couldn't bring himself to.

It had pissed Jo off when Ricki had admitted it and she'd retorted angrily that Ricki was letting him treat her like she was a leper.

Ricki had replied that Jo didn't understand--Norman really struggled with the fact that he was attracted to her.

He'd kept Ricki in a style Jo had envied sometimes, but she felt that Ricki was paying too high a price for the privilege.

When she and Ricki made love, it was more because Ricki needed to be held close and cherished rather than because she wanted to get her rocks off.

Norman was so macho that he'd never considered Jo as possible competition.

He was so stupid that he had no idea that 'two chicks with dicks', as he called Jo and Ricki, would fuck each other.

Jo detested the man. She'd thought he was an absolute bastard from the time she'd first met him and honestly couldn't see what Ricki saw in him, except for the money.

He had inherited his father's two luxury London hotels and his mother's short stature.

After nine years of a childless marriage, he had discovered that his sperm count was so low there was only a slim possibility of him passing on the business to a child of his. Months later, he had kicked his wife out of their six-bedroom house in Chiswick, telling their shocked friends that she was a 'barren cow' and a 'slag'.

His ex-wife had moved in with one of his best friends and they'd had a bouncing baby boy within eighteen months.

Norman had confided to Ricki that he would have had them both eliminated, if he wouldn't have ended up the prime suspect. He had built an unsavoury reputation of being a bully. His door would have been the first door the police knocked on if the couple had been murdered.

By pumping serious iron regularly, his breadth almost equalled his height. Most people found his square, muscle-bound body ridiculous, but none of them dared to laugh at him, except behind his back.

He paraded a bevy of blonde beauties on his arm that could rival his idol, Hugh Hefner and bragged of having a marked preference for anal sex.

He had even publicly boasted that he had taken several 'ass cherries'.

He was a vulgar, unpleasant man, tolerated by many of his friends because he was a multimillionaire and often ridiculously generous.

***

The next morning, a bleary-eyed Jo grilled lean, rindless bacon and premium sausages.

Her butthole throbbed pleasantly--Ricki had strapped on Big Willy III and played 'Emmanuel' with enthusiasm.

They both missed the fun they'd had with their mentor.

Jo had assumed that they would have a long chat after their marathon fucking session, but Ricki had immediately dropped.

An equally tired Jo had shortly followed her into slumber land, only to be awakened at half past six by the alarm on Ricki's mobile.

Ricki had jumped out of bed with surprising energy and dragged Jo out it too, telling her that they needed to discuss something important.

Left alone, Jo would have slept well into the afternoon, but she'd let herself be shepherded into the kitchen to make them both a fry up.

"What was it you were going to tell me?" Jo asked as she added a fat nub of butter to the pan of organic eggs she was scrambling on the stove.

As casually as if she were telling Jo about a new dress she'd bought, Ricki dropped her bombshell, "Last Friday I called a reporter from Got Ya! and told him I had something on Norman that he would be very interested in seeing. He met with me that very afternoon and as soon as I gave him a sneak preview, he offered me a hundred thousand. That was more than I expected, but you know me, girlfriend. I told him I was thinking more in the region of half a million. He said that his boss would never agree to that kind of money. So I told him, 'No problem, I'll take it to Snoop or Busted.' He excused himself to call his boss and when he came back, he told me they were offering me quarter of a million, take it or leave it."

"Quarter of a million fucking pounds?" Jo gasped, spilling several drops of the orange juice she was transferring from her juicer to a tall glass jug.

Got Ya! had exposed the shady shenanigans of dozens of celebrities, footballers and politicians. It was a fairly new magazine but it already had one of the largest circulations in the world. It thrived in an age of readers with insatiable appetites for dirty gossip.