JOA: Damon's Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Alright then” said Ken, “let me get dressed, and we’ll leave instantly”

“Come on honey”, said Rose, pouting “at least a quickie before you leave:

“You know I can’t say no to that”, Ken replied, as he took her into his arms and they started kissing furiously

“Alright, alright” I said as they fell on the couch, “I’ll go wait in the car”

I was in the car for about 15 minutes and already getting impatient. I was about to get out and risk catching them in the act in order to tell Ken to hurry up, since I was running ridiculously late. I had already called the guys and explained to them I was bringing company over. Ken had already met each of them at one point or the other anyway, so they all knew him. Just as I was about to start honking furiously, I saw them both come out of the house. Rose was actually dressed up in a flannel T-shirt and tight blue jeans, and I wondered why. Maybe she just did not want to come outside dressed in her bathrobe. I was therefore surprised when both Ken and Rose got into the backseat of my jeep.

“Um, Rose”, I asked as politely as possible, “What are you doing here?”

“I decided I wanted to come along”, she said matter-of-factly, “I only have a few hours left with him before he leaves and I don’t want him out of my sight for one moment”

“Hey it’s poker night, no girls allowed”, I protested

“That’s what I told her”, said Ken, releasing himself from Rose’s embrace, “but she wouldn’t listen”

“Damn dawg”, I exclaimed, “this chick has totally emasculated you. Well, maybe the guys won’t mind. It might be a nice surprise”

“Yeah I always wanted to do one of those guys poker night things”, Rose joked, as she, much to my shock, took her hand to Ken’s crotch and started to unzip his pants.

I immediately looked forward and started the trip to CJ’s house. It was at least 30 minutes away if I was in a hurry, but with the racket these two were sure to be making at the back, I needed to get there as soon as possible. For some reason, I couldn’t take my eyes away from the rearview mirror as Rose extracted Ken’s cock and began to give him a hand job. Ken gasped with pleasure as Rose’s obviously skilled hands worked his shaft. I took my eyes back to the road, shaking my head in amusement at those two. Ken and Rose was a coupling I would not have thought possible. Ken was always a very serious dude who was into writing and politics and stuff, and I would not have thought he would fall for someone like Rose, as he appeared to have done. Well, maybe the attraction was purely sexual. Nonetheless, I couldn’t help making comparisons to Arthur Miller and Marilyn Monroe.

I thought my eyes would pop out of their sockets when, again through the mirror, I saw Rose suddenly pull her pants down. Not surprisingly, she was wearing nothing under. I tried my possible best to ignore this and act oblivious, but it was hard to do so. Even Ken looked apprehensive. He gently tapped her and pointed at me, but she simply shrugged. She then rose up and lowered herself onto Ken’s lap, so that his exposed dick went right into her pussy

“Oh yes, baby”, she cried, “I love the way your hard cock feels inside me”

“Don’t you guys have any fucking decency”, I cried, unable to take it anymore.

They seemed to have ignored me. Ken’s eyes were shut, and his arms were allover her smooth thighs, rubbing them as she moved up and down, making rhythmic motions as she continued to enjoy his dick. Of course, maybe they did not hear me, as Rose was yelling really loud. She was unbuttoning her top and to my shock, she began to caress her own lovely breasts. I was getting hugely turned on watching Rose. Of course I had not had sex for almost a month, ever since the night Ashley got hospitalized, and looking at a gorgeous actress fondle her own breasts right in my backseat was not exactly helping. I almost wished my car were a limo where I could block the view, but I had no option but to ignore them

“You like what you’re seeing, Damon”, Rose asked, taking a pause from screaming

“You guys are fucking animals”, I complained, “can’t you at least not fuck while I’m around”

“If you want to join, I’m sure I could handle it”, she said

“Oh yes”, Ken yelled for the first time, “I’m about to come baby”

“That’s my man”, replied Rose loudly, “alright, at the count of 3, one, two, … THREE…. OH YESSSSS, THAT FELT GOOD”

I was glad that was over, and hopefully, they would be able to keep their hands off each other until we got to CJ’s. If they wanted to fuck there, they could always go to his bathroom or something. Rose’s clothes were back on now, so I was able to look back. Her face was glistening though, partly because of sweat, and partly because she had that look on her face of someone who had just had sex and wanted more. I wondered if I was being disloyal to my old buddy by getting turned on by looking at her. I thought to myself that I really needed to find myself a regular source of pussy. Considering the fact I was working in the entertainment world and looking at the track record of my predecessors, I was getting laid so remarkable few times. That had to change.

We spent the rest of the trip in conversation, mostly Ken and Rose giving me the savory details of their unbelievable wild sex life. From the looks of things, Rose was one of those chicks who was always horny and wanted to fuck, and she seemed to have met her match. Ken had always been a ladies man of sorts, but I never knew he was such a sexaholic. He seemed to be completely worn out, but from the looks of things, he was too powerless to stop her.

We got to our destination at about ten o’ clock. The guys must have been playing for over an hour now, and I thought about all the money that must have been lost and won. The stakes at our game were usually very high, since we all made a lot of money. Even Danny, the medial student, had rich parents, so it was not a problem for him. Besides, if someone lost too much money, he was likely to win it back the next week or the week after that.

As expected, the guys were initially annoyed that I had brought a girl along. One of the golden rules of poker night was that no girl, not even a girlfriend, a wife, or Britney Spears, was welcome. Andre’s wife had of course been attempting to come for ages, but we never let her. In fact, whenever we had our gathering at Andre’s house, Maria had had to leave. However, out of not wanting to seem rude, they did not complain too much.

They had already started playing, and so we joined in. Even Rose protested that we not leave her out, so we reluctantly let her play too. We chatted as usual as we played, making lewd jokes and drinking beer. Rose was the loudest, making fun if everybody and generally being very pleasant and delightful. Ken was rather silent, I could tell that he was exhausted and needed sleep, something he seemed to have done very little of since New Years’ Eve.

Rose seemed determined to act like one of the guys as all seven of us sat on the round table.. It was kinda hard to believe that such a gorgeous actress, who was on a popular WB show, had a wild reputation, and was once engaged to one of the most outrageous rockers in history, could be so normal. She got along well with everybody, trading barbs with all six of us guys, and winning an extraordinarily inordinate amount of money. We had gone through several cases of beer, and of course, were getting drunk, so the talk naturally became rather risqué and lewd. Whenever she won (which was quite often), she’d make a joke about someone’s manhood, and of course, the victim would retort.

“Mekhi”, she said to him once after he had spectacularly lost about $500 in one fell swoop, “you better start saving your money, because you might need it to stock up on Viagra, you pussy”

“How dare you call me a pussy?” Mekhi joked back, “I bet you’ve never even been with a man as good as me”

I looked at Ken, expecting him to defend his honor, but his eyes were shut, and he obviously was catching up on well-needed sleep. Therefore, it was up to me to preserve his dignity

“I wouldn’t go that far dude, I hear Rose has been with some of the best”, I said

“Like who”, said CJ, “Marilyn Manson?”

“I bet Marilyn’s little finger is bigger than your cock, CJ”, Rose simply said, feigning annoyance

“Damn homie”, screamed Andre, “She got you man, you have to come back with something harder”

“I can see Rose hasn’t been with a real guy before”, said Mekhi again, “if she had, she would know not to mess with me”

“I’ve had experiences you couldn’t even dream of”, replied Rose, “I’ve even been with chicks who have satisfied me more than you can”

“So how many guys can you take at once?”, asked Danny

“I could easily take all six of you and still have room for more” she answered

“I really doubt that”, I said, smiling

“Try me”, she simply said, as much to my surprise, she climbed on to me and started kissing me

“Wait a minute”, I said, reluctantly pulling away, “what the fuck is going on?”

“I thought you pussies said you could all take me, come on, go ahead”, she said, as she began to unbutton my top

“Are you sure Ken won’t mind?”, asked Danny, who looked as though he was very much up to screwing the actress

“Oh he definitely doesn’t, do you mind honey?”, she called out to Ken, who was fast asleep

“Yeah whatever”, he muttered drowsily from his chair

I knew that Ken would be surprised when he woke up and saw what he had agreed to, but somehow, I did not think he would be that mad. At least I hoped not. Rose wiped any thoughts of doubt from my mind as she succeeded in loosening all of my buttons and began to suck on my chest. I thought this was rather weird, but it was a really cool sensation, her warm tongue working wonders on me

“Come on you pussies, what are you waiting for?”, she beckoned to the other dudes.

Danny was the only one who obeyed her clarion call. The others looked a little hesitant, but not good old Danny, who immediately came behind Rose and began to undo her jeans. He had a look of joy on his face, and who could blame him. Rose’s jeans came down, and she brought her legs out of it, her mouth still all over me, moving slightly down from my chest towards my abdominal area. Her hands reached for my crotch, and she began to unbutton my jeans. Danny on the other hand was extracting his cock. For such a short dude, he was rather well endowed. Of course I can’t give you details or descriptions, but I know it was large enough to make Rose yell as he abruptly slid it into her cunt from behind.

Rose got on all fours as Danny continued to thrust in an out of her, his face contorted in a semi-painful, semi-joyous expression. Rose had removed my penis from my bowers and grabbed it in her hand

“Oh yes Damon”, she moaned, I’m about to give you the best blowjob ever”

“I really doubt that”, I replied, “but go ahead”

“Oooh”, she moaned, at Danny’s prick inside her as she clasped her warm mouth around my manhood.

She took most of it into her throat, her tongue circling it and causing me to moan in delight. She really was good at this. Danny was still pounding her, getting more and more furious by the moment. He grabbed onto her thighs as he continued to grind in and out, and it seemed that the more vigorous his thrusts were, the more determined Rose was to increase my pleasure.

I looked around at the other guys to see their reaction. Ken was still asleep and oblivious to what was going on. Andre was looking a bit embarrassed, and did not know whether to leave or not. He seemed to be questioning his loyalty to Maria, and did not know whether remaining in the room while this was going on constituted unfaithfulness. CJ and Mekhi, however, were staring, mouths agape, totally perplexed. They obviously liked what they were seeing, and were perhaps too stunned to make a move and join in on the action.

“Oh yes”, Danny was moaning, “your pussy is so fucking warm and tight”

Rose didn’t reply, of course because her mouth was doing something else - giving me the most pleasure I’d had in a while. My cock was throbbing in her mouth, and I was all excited, and my brain was clear of all thoughts except how much pleasure I was having. I felt my orgasm draw near, and decided to inform her.

“I’m about to come, Rose”, I warned

She signaled with her hand and mumbled something, which I understood to mean that she was welcome for me to come in her mouth. I held on to her face as I shut my eyes and shook, my body going through sporadic sensations of bliss. I shot my load into her mouth, and without as much as a blink, she removed her mouth and swallowed it, her eyes locked on mine. There was some jizz left on her lips and chin, and she swiftly ran her tongue across and licked it with relish.

Danny seemed to be near orgasm too. He was sweaty and all puffed up, and kept wincing and making dodgy faces. After a while, he pulled out of her, and holding his dick, moved to the front of her. I guess he was about to come, and wanted her to fellate him to orgasm. She did so, bringing her mouth around him and sucking him just as she did me. She seemingly had an insatiable appetite for cock. As Daniel reached his orgasm, he instantly extracted his member from her mouth, and holding on to it, he splashed a viscous vat of spunk all over her face. Rose looked like a contented puppy as she happily licked it away.

My erection, while having decreased, was beginning to grow again as I looked at Rose in all of her naked glory. I decided I wanted to fuck her, but I was too late as she stood up and approached CJ, who looked both excited and petrified. She pulled him up and threw her hands around him and began to kiss him. He immediately responded and pushed her against the wall.

“Hey share the wealth”, protested Mekhi, as he stood up and approached them. Danny and I also seemingly wanted more, and approached them as well. It seemed that conflict was inevitable. Ken miraculously remained asleep throughout the whole racket. Rose really must have worn him out all week. Andre was the only one who remained in his seat. I could tell that every bit of his moral fiber was being tested here. Earlier on, I would have said that the thought of Andre cheating on his wife was as ludicrous as a Dixie Chicks concert at the White House, but when a naked Hollywood actress as hot as Rose McGowan is naked in your apartment and being pounded by your buddies, it’s hard to resist.

“No need to fight guys”, said Rose, “there’s enough for everybody, I think I know what to do. Mekhi, take off your clothes and lie down on your back”.

She suddenly sounded like a drill sergeant, and it was erotic as hell. Mekhi of course obeyed, taking off his Lakers jersey and baggy jeans and lying down. Rose immediately lowered herself onto him, her pussy making its way over his cock. He gasped with delight

“Now someone enter my ass”, Rose commanded

CJ was about to do so when I slapped him away.

“Not you, white boy”, I said as I shoved him. He shoved me back and we began to fight. I was totally shocked when Andre stood up and began to undo his pants

“I think I’ll handle this one, guys”, he said, as he came over and inserted his dick into her ass, which was sticking out, begging for a visitor.

“What the hell?”, I asked, looking puzzled

Danny whispered to me that Andre had recently been confiding in him that his marriage had been a little rough lately, and they had been having fights about, among other things, Maria’s refusal to take it in the ass. C and Danny then went over to Rose’s front, and standing on either side of her, brought their cocks to her mouth. She began taking turns sucking each of their penises, holding both with her hand as she alternated. I surveyed the situation, trying to see if it was possible for me to join in any way possible, but it seemed she already had her hands full. Well, not just her hands, but also her mouth, and both holes. Damn, this chick was really a triple threat.

I was headed to the kitchen to get a drink, cos the stock of beer on the poker table seemed to have run out, when I noticed a silhouette from the doorway in the other direction. Rather curious, and wondering who it could be, I fastened my belt and walked towards the shadow, and walking into the lobby area, I was shocked to see someone in the next room, trying to bolt out of the door as fast as possible. The invader, who was female, saw that she had been caught so decided to turn around and reveal her identity. To my shock, I saw that it was Maria, Andre’s wife.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked, fearing for the worst. She had no doubt seen what happened.

“Andre and I had a fight before he came over and I was feeling bad because it was my fault, and I wanted to come over to apologize”, she said.

I could see tears on her face, and felt sorry for her. Maria was a very attractive woman. She had long dark hair and sensuous Latina features. Her most attractive feature were her full lips, which looked pouty, and I could see that she was in pain. I began to regret that such a fun evening was going to come to such a tragic end.

“How did you get in?” I asked, taking her in my arms and giving her a hug

“The door was open, and I decided to walk in and surprise you guys, and I heard some noise, and I looked and it was….”, she paused and began to sob, her ample bosom heaving against my chest. I suddenly started to become aroused and became aware of her immense beauty. I had known Maria for years, and perhaps out of loyalty to Andre, I’d never really considered looking at her sexually. Now, however, with her clinging on to me and looking so vulnerable, and perhaps because of all the sexual activity I had just witnessed, I began to feel rather different.

“Damon, I want to confess something”, she said

“What is it?” I asked

“I got turned on by what I just saw”, she replied

“Really?”, I asked, “I thought you would be mad

“Well, I was at first, but this was always something I fantasized about doing for a while.”

“I did not know that”, I said, earnestly surprised. I had always seen Maria as a good girl, who would never be down for anything lie that.

“Andre and I always joked about joining a swingers club or taking part in a threesome. He doesn’t know that I’ve actually really wanted to do it, I just didn’t know how to tell him”, she said

“I’m sure they won’t mind if you decide to join. Besides it’s a guilt-free way of getting back at Andre”, I replied, half-jokingly

“Really?”, she asked earnestly

“Why don’t we find out?”, I said, dragging her and pulling her into the room.

By the time we walked in, things had changed a bit. Ken had finally risen from his slumber and was now nailing Rose from behind, while Andre and Mekhi were being sucked. The other two dudes were standing over her and jacking off.

“Look who I found”, I said cheerfully

“Baby, I can explain”, said Andre as soon as he saw us walk in

“It’s OK”, replied Maria, “as long as I get some action too. Oh my God, is that Rose McGowan?”, she asked, upon spotting the identity of the woman who was now being a complete slut on the floor

“In person”, I said

“Oh my God, I’m such a big fan of yours”, she said

“Yeah whatever” replied Rose, “you’re really hot though, I think I might want to eat out that pussy”

Maria began to help herself out of the dress she was wearing as she walked over to CJ. By the time she reached him, she was completely naked. She knelt in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. I was not exactly keeping count, but it seemed CJ had been getting the short end of the stick all evening and this was the first earnest action he was getting. He closed his eyes and began to moan as Maria, who seemed to be an expert, continued to suck on his dick.

Ken seemed to have come, cos he backed off, and Rose immediately reached for Maria and pulled her off CJ, who first of all looked pissed, but cheered up when the two vixens began to kiss each other. All six of us guys looked on in awe at this miraculous sight as the two women continued to search each other’s mouths passionately with their tongues, their hands roaming each others’ bodies. Rose brought her hands to Maria’s crotch and began to finger her, causing the Latina beauty to begin to moan out in pleasure