Joan & David Ch. 03

Story Info
They find each other in a very awkward position.
5k words
4.81
17k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
munku
munku
4 Followers

Saturday morning, bright and early, we were woken by a telephone call, both of us gave out a long groan from the hangovers we sported from the previous night of drinking and talking, after the wonderful pleasure of near-sex between us. I reached over Joan, my mother and the Goddess of Blow jobs purposefully brushing over her breast with the palm of my hand. She purred gently like a kitten for a moment, until I answered the phone on her side of the bed.

"Hello?" I asked, groggy and wanting to fall back asleep for another couple of hours until this horrid hangover left.

"Hello David, is mom home?" Instantly I knew it was dad just by the sound of his voice. I froze, trying not to laugh as I lay naked in the bed that my mother and father created me in, but I did not, as much as I hated my father his voice sounded somber, as if something was wrong.

"She's asleep." I replied. She never wanted to talk to him, I was used to making up excuses when I intercepted a call. Beside me mom mouthed 'who is it?'. "Can I take a message?"

"It's important. Please waker her up for me." He said as I mouthed 'dad' to mom. Promptly she rolled her eyes and then rolled over.

"What's it about?" I asked, and then I felt my mother's hand against my crotch running a finger up and down along the side of my shaft. I quickly felt myself starting to harden with every light, quick stroke. I moved my hand down along the outside of her thigh, dropped down towards her inner thigh and saw her leg move up from below the soft white sheets, from there I pushed up and felt the outside of her pussy, like I was hard she was wet.

She let shivered under the blanket and winked as she squeezed me. 'I want you'. She mouthed and ran a finger down my balls at the same time as she mouthed: 'in me, now.'. I nodded wanting the same. I wanted to fuck my mother in the bed that my father fucked her on, probably even the same sheets. Unlike last night, I would not tease her by sliding my cock up against her sex, instead I would push straight on through until I felt my hips press against hers.

"My sister Margret..." My dad drew in a deep breath, and I knew what he was going to say. "...died last night. Can I please speak to her?"

She continued to stroke my member softly with a finger until I moved the phone from my ear, set it on the bed and leaned over. I whispered silently in her ear that she needed to take the phone call, below the sheets I could feel my hard-on fade quickly into the distance. I waited for a few moments and handed her the phone, mom looked confused and concerned.

Margret was the only member of dad's family that talked to us on a regular basis, once in a while we received calls from his other brother's and sister's, mostly it was just to check up on me and see how my school was going. Margret was different, she loved our family and detested the fact that my father cheated on Joan and the tables were turned, she called us often and called her own brother once in a while, just to see how he was faring with his new 'whore'. Her words, not mine – well, mine too.

And then my mother nodded and whispered "yes" into the receiver and asked when the funeral was. She nodded again and whispered that she would be at the funeral in Edmonton by early tomorrow morning. I could see tears welling up in her eyes like I saw on the couch last night and it nearly broke my heart. I reached out and set my hand on her side just under her breasts, I thought that might not be a good idea, instead she pressed back against me, setting her back against my chest. She pulled her legs up a little and I spooned against her.

They spoke for a while as I laid beside her gently stroking her skin from the pit of her arm down to her hip feeling awful for the worlds loss, Margret was a wonderful and caring person who would surely be missed by a great many people. She set the receiver between her neck and shoulders, reached back and gently caressed the side of my hip, right on the upper portion of my left butt-cheek.

I was horrified when I started to feel aroused by her touch especially at a time like this, but with every gentle caress over my hip and the upper part of my bum her finger sent electrical shocks of pleasure through my midsection, ultimately I started to feel my penis starting to harden against her backside knowing very soon that I would be fully erect and pressed up between the cheeks of her ass. I did the only thing I could do, I pulled my hips back away from her and glanced down to see that I was now fully erect and pointing outwards at a slight angle between her anus and the inside of her thighs.

She pushed back trying to get back against me, mortified I watched as the head of my penis pushed passed her cheeks and vanished out of sight, suddenly I felt the inside of her cheeks presumably just under her anus. I heard her gasp right into the phone, I started to reach down to grab my penis—bad penis! Baad!--and Joan beat me to it.

"I'm alright." She whispered. "Just...you know."

I thought she was just going to push my penis away, instead she lifted the head up and set it against her anus and pushed back, silently she shuddered. I glanced up at the back of her head wondering what she was thinking, the answer was fairly simple but at that exact moment I did not get it. She started to rub the head of my cock against her anus, up and down over her tight hole leaving me speechless. For a long moment I could hear my father talking through the phone and felt my mother rubbing my head up and down and to the sides of her anus, once in a while pushing back and capturing me at the tip of the hole.

I was slightly uncomfortable with this, but for a time I went along with it enjoying the feeling of my head gently being stroked over her tight (I thought) virgin asshole. She let go of my penis and started to move herself, I reached down and pushed my penis up between us and laid my hand back down on her hip. She reached down, grabbed my hand and pulled her hips forwards, squeezed my hand reassuringly and gently led it down to her crack and pushed one of my fingers down until I could feel her tight, puckered hole.

I gasped, not out of pleasure but out of pure surprise at her actions, especially on the phone with dad talking about a late sister! She pushed my finger down against the hole with one of her own fingers and started going around in slow circles keeping the pressure on. Still to surprised to move, I watched her reactions as she traced the tip of my finger against her ass-hole, at first there was nothing but slowly I started to feel the tight opening give way, my tip slowly entering the first centimeters of her tailhole. I saw her shiver, her cheeks went a sudden red and she lifted her head on the pillow back towards me.

I slowly took over knowing she was enjoying my finger pressing into her backside, little by little I started to push more, entering farther into the hole feeling her muscles boring down around the finger harder and harder. Every time she bore down heavily onto my finger I started to wiggle it around and slowly she started to relax, after that I would continue to press into her until I could feel my hand pressing against her bum. I slowly pulled my finger back towards fresh daylight, as soon as I almost left her tailhole she clenched down with her muscles as if threatening me if I left her. I pushed back in, sliding my finger through her loosening tailhole as far as I could, eventually I started to fuck her tailhole quicker but still at a slow and steady pace.

"I have to go." She said suddenly, I think she caught dad in mid-sentence. As a test I pulled my finger back to a safe point and pushed harder, faster and watched as my mom bit down on her lip in utter pleasure and crumpled towards a ball-like position. Her voice was hurried and filled with lust, like last night. "I'll be there tomorrow. Right now I want to get everything ready that I need to."

The test succeeded, I was wondering if she was getting pretty hot and bothered and found out that she was. Never before had I dared to touch someone's anus, for me that was a no-no spot, but it seemed that my motherreally liked that no-no spot. She was still talking to my father when I fully extracted my finger, looked down and saw that it was relatively clean, I did not mind. Shit washes off.

I wanted to preform another test, just a small teasing test. I pushed my hips towards her, grabbed my penis and slid my crown through her cheeks guiding myself to her hole, once there I pressed a little and felt my slit and a tiny area around it slide through. I saw her hand start to move and I stopped, with a wicked grin I waited for a few seconds until I saw her hand relax, and pushed in a little faster, but still much slower than I would entering her pussy, and stopped with half of my head inside of my mothers tailhole. We both sucked in a gasp of pleasure, trying to hide any noise from my father who was still talking on the phone.

She turned over her shoulder and gave me an impatient glance, I knew it was for dad, but I took that as a sign, I wanted to feel at least my full head inside of my mother's supple, beautiful body. Slowly, I pushed in a little more and felt more and more of my head starting to push into her backside. The pleasure was beyond intense as I felt her muscles suddenly flex around my head. I stopped, at the same time Joan slammed her hand down on the bedsheets and clawed at them and glanced over her shoulder at me biting down on her lip.

I winked at her and mouthed:feels good?

To that she closed her eyes, relaxed her muscles and squeezed briefly again, nodded and mouthed back to me: 'I could cum right now.'.

I smiled, I wanted to hear that. I imagined her having an orgasm on the phone with dad as she took me up her ass, just as son and mother. I watched her mouth open in pure ecstasy as I pulled out from her ass totally, even my own body screamed at me to continue, but I had another plan. She glanced at me curiously, I mouthed for her to roll over and made a motion, still curious she wondered what I was doing and rolled onto her back. I shook my head and made the motion again. She furrowed her brow but nodded and rolled onto her belly and set her head on the pillow and the phone against her ear.

She closed her legs and I wanted them open, quickly I pushed them open, left leg and then the right leg, for just a moment I glanced over her backside, though her legs had a few wrinkles and her backside was not as firm as it probably once was, my mother was still very attractive in my eyes. I set my hand down on her right cheek and moved my hand down and the the left slipping a finger through the crack and against her tailhole, circled the rim and gently fucked the first inch of her insides where my cock had been. I wanted her to think that I was just going to play around for a while while dad continued to jabber and talk her ear off, and my plan seemed to be working. I watched the clock as I played with her, fingering her lightly from front to as far as I could push my finger in, every minute for five minutes I pushed myself a little closer and she seemed none the wiser. I stopped and pulled my finger out and just circled the rim of her ass using it as a decoy and a guide for me. I reached down and took hold of my cock and pushed forwards and down with my hips slowly, her eyes were softly closed from being constantly teased, I could tell she wanted to get off the phone and get me inside of her again.

I pulled my hand away from her ass and set it down on the mattress moving forwards as I allowed myself to slip down on top of her constantly guiding my penis to her ass. Finally I felt my head slipping through her crack and found her wickedly tight hole. She figured out what I was doing too late, as soon as my cock touched her tight ass I pushed my hips forwards, instantly my head pushed passed her rim back into her body. I let out a teasing whispering moan just for her ears as I started to pass the point where I entered her the first time as we spooned.

Wasting no time knowing she had little leverage against me, I continued to slowly push myself deeper and deeper into her wonderful, tight asshole. Quickly she removed the handset from her ear and thrust it away from her as she buried her face in the pillow and let out a wonderful squeal of pleasure even the pillow could barely dull. I turned my attention down between us, my penis now just over half way in, from there I watched as she ate more and more of me, until I felt my hips press against her wonderful cheeks.

"Ooh..." I whimpered feeling her muscles pressing down harder than I have ever felt, shivers roared up through shaft, over my balls and through my whole hips.

Mom removed her face from the center of the pillow and set the phone back on her ear, apparently she missed nothing and dad was still talking, and the best thing was that I did not care. Instead of stopping, I slowly started to pull out, watching as my moms ass reluctantly started to allow me to pull up, half way out I pushed down again, this time a little faster. In front of me my mom closed down and bit down on her lip hard enough to turn the pink to white. Again I pushed down until I could feel myself buried inside as deep as I could go, from there I fucked her slowly allowing her body to become used to my size, never pulling out more than half way.

"Okay, I can do that, but I really have to go!" My mother stated less than forcefully as I slowly plowed my cock into her ass. To prove a point, I pulled up almost all the way out from her anus and pushed back in, a little harder and faster, all she could do was forcefully set her hand down on the bed and grip the sheets tight.

I let out a long sigh as I pulled my penis out almost all the way and pushed it back in, I knew she was open enough to accept me without pain and shifted from moving only half of the way out to all of the way out, just to push right back in. I watched my mother knead the bed through a bubble of ecstasy as fucked her with every inch I had, still fucking very slow and steady.

I loved the way she felt, her tight muscles pressing down on my as I slowly fucked her, my pleasure heightened by the fact that she could not move, say a word or utter so much as a single groan. I never knew that this act of love-making could be so pleasurable, about a year ago I accidentally touched my first lovers anus while masturbating her and she scolded me harshly. From then on I always thought that no girl liked that.

She reached back and gently groped the side of my cheeks and continued down over the front of my hip until she touched my shaft as I continued to invade her in a steady pace. I felt her fingers wrap around the end of my shaft and squeeze very lightly, following as I pulled up and plowed down into her tailhole. To dad, she let out a fewhm's, uh-huhsand even a couplemmm's—I wondered if those were really for him. Somehow I noticed her voice from my small bubble, I knew her voice was stressed and continuing to stress, her tone slowly rose with each pump.

Hey dad! What do you think of this? My mind screamed as I pushed down harder and fast, fucking her ass like I would her front. Joan threw the phone to the side and buried her head down into the pillow as deep as she could, as I pumped hard and fast she let out slightly subdued cries and wonderful, teasing moan and once more I slowed down to a crawl.

She pulled her head back out of the pillow and glowered over her shoulder at me, I beamed a smile. "You, David, aredamned mean!"

I smiled with a wink and pulled very slowly towards her entrance, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No--" She whispered and I drilled myself back down as deep as I could go into her hole. The surpriseforced a loud moan out from her mouth, I knew she was going to say yes. "Oh god, stop!"

"No." I said in defiance almost scaring myself. "Not until you get off that phone."

She nodded very quick and obediently, reached out and took a hold of the phone and brought it back up to her ear, watching this I slowed my pace down and closed my eyes just feeling the pleasure of her muscles twitch against my member, feeling myself throb with a burning heat inside of her.

"I have to go." She said in a firm voice, yet I could hear a whimper wanting to escape from below. "I'll phone you when I get to the hotel."

She must have sensed that I was going to enter her with force and speed. She pulled the phone away from her ear, slammed her thumb on a button and tossed the phone near the edge of the bed. Now she cried out as I pulled the head of my cockscant centimeters from the rim of her anus and slammed myself back in, her cry turned into a wickedly thunderous roar. She slammed both hands to the skinned bed and thrust her chest up into the air.

"fuck me!" My mother cried in a furious heat as I slammed by hands against her thighs with a tight grip, now I was ready to plow into her fast and furiously. "Fuck me,David!"

And I did. Without slowing down to tease her, we were both teased well further than either of us wanted to be, even those slow gentle strokes while she was on the phone teased the hell out of me. I felt her muscles easing off, releasing the near-death grip they had on my rigid shaft, even so I could still feel them pulsating against my member in a desperate, pleasure-filled embrace.

"Don't stop!" She cried and pushed back starting to fuck me in unison with my thrusts forward. "Don'tever stop!"

I never wanted to stop, the pressure of her body and the ecstasy of fucking my mom up the ass onher bed drove me wild with passion and lust, but even then I started to feel my orgasm creeping up like an aura of bliss, and I did not have a condom on. I was not going to think about that, not until I had to. I slammed against her ass with my cock driving deep into her body as she thrust her hips up off the bed to meet me constantly crying out in pleasure with a mantra of my name.

I felt exalted as she called my name. I closed my eyes and fucked her hard and fast as I concentrated on the pleasure growing warmly in my shaft and my balls, in my head I moaned and whispered her name:Joan andmom as if this was some sort of dream, slowly as I felt myself pant and beads of sweat pooling on my back, I could hear her name filling my ears as I absently whispered aloud.

And then I threw my eyes open, my orgasm was close,very close. I pushed up with my hands and my hips and pulled my throbbing penis out from her tailhole and landed on my legs, almost throwing myself backwards off the bed. I sat frozen on the bed behind my mother, her ass open and showing her stretched anus to me, a half-puckered hole stained just the faintest brown. I could not move, I could barely breath as I felt my orgasm screaming at me from just below my rock hard skin.

Joan suddenly slid up on her knees and turned around facing me with fear. She saw my panting and undoubtedly wondered what was wrong. "Hun?" She asked, panting from her own heat. "I was so close to cumming! What's wrong?"

"About to cum." I whispered feeling my cock tingle as thehuge wave of absolute rapture quickly slipping back into the murky depths of my groin, back into my needing and quivering body.I had to force myself not to reach down, snap my hard-on up in my hand and beat myself to ecstasy.

Suddenly she twirled around in a circle on her knees and pushed her legs slightly apart showing me both her wet, inflamed pussy below her puckered, wanting ass. She wiggled her hips and I reached out and slid my finger below her ass and over her wet lips, I felt her shudder above me and the muscles restrict away from my finger in surprise. She relaxed and I went further, I felt the entrance to her pussy and slipped my finger in, waiting until I could start back to work on her, watching as my finger vanished into her. Her whole body shivered again, turning her head over my shoulder she watched me for a moment, in silence I slowly fucked her with my finger.

munku
munku
4 Followers
12