Joan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went straight onto the dance floor and politely and firmly cut-in. Joan threw her arms around me and pulled me close, and thanked me for rescuing her, "now let's get out of here." As we walked out to find a Taxi, Joan reached between her breasts and pulled out a business card, that her dance partner had shoved into her cleavage, and threw it into the street, say "what a creep, he wanted me to come to his hotel room tonight." She turned to me, saying "the nerve of some men." We both fell back into the seats of the taxi and started kissing.

As we walk in the door of our home, my hands were immediately all over Joan, cupping her tits through the satin and squeezing her arse. Joan told me to strip and lay on the carpet of the lounge room. My cock pointed straight up at the ceiling. She then lowered herself down on to my hard cock and in one movement pushed me deep into her pussy. She sat straight up and undid the satin bow and let her breasts flop down, she then pinned my arms out to the side with her arms and ran her hanging breasts back and forwards caressing my face. Her nipples were rock hard and as she dragged her breasts across my face my lips grabbed and sucked at the passing nipple that was eventually pulled away by its own weight. I bent my knees up and started thrusting into her pussy as she continued to torment my face with her swaying breasts. With this delicious breast torture it didn't take me long to start shooting my cum deep into her hungry pussy. Fortunately, my cock didn't deflate and I started telling Joan how every man at the party had wanted to fuck her, to feel her massive chest against them, to kiss her mouth and pull on her nipples as they pushed hard into her pussy. Joan, almost in a trance like state continued brushing her breasts across my face as I described what all those men wanted to do to her -- how they wanted to knead her breasts, to eat her pussy, to feel her mouth on their cocks and to cum all over her huge tits. The last description of the men shooting their load over her tits sent Joan into orgasm and as she came she shouted out.... "Yes, cum all over my big tits, all of you, cover me in your cum now."

As I walked in the door from dropping my date home, I made a decision then and there. I was going to visit Joan, so I immediately logged on to the Internet booked accommodation and a flight for Saturday morning to see Joan. I simply had to have her again!

I rang Joan early the next morning to tell her when I would be arriving. The phone rang about four times before another woman answered it.

12