Joanna: The Pickup Artist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she let her statement dangle, making it obvious what conclusion he should make; which he did. Kevin tried to hang his head in shame, but her hands prevented it, and he simply cast his eyes downwards.

"You're just a bit conflicted aren't you? Trying so hard to be good, and ignoring the fact that in many ways, being good is simply not in your nature." She paused to let him reflect on this new found insight she had exposed him to. She gave him a knowing smile and released his face by sliding her hands down to his shoulders.

"We both know what you want," she said with a fortifying squeeze of his shoulders.

"We do?" His voice was several octaves higher then he had intended.

"It's as plain as the nose on your face," she said, giving his nose a playful tap with her finger. "Why even now, I can see the lust in your eyes—your need. I can see you smell for me every time you inhale. Can you smell me Kevin?"

He could. She smelled beautiful—like warm spring followers. He wasn't sure if he was imagining it, or if it was her perfume. What ever it was, it was her; he could smell her.

"Um," he looked away unable to say it to her face, "yeah."

She turned his gaze back into hers, forced him to look right in her eyes.

"Do you need me Kevin?"

He hesitated.

"Just say it sweetheart," she whispered.

"Yes," he croaked, then louder, "I-I need you."

She pulled his head to hers and gave him a long soulful kiss.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

Mesmerized, he watched her red-painted lips form the word 'fuck.' The vulgar word set off alarm bells in his head. His decency resisted the admission of his need to rut like an animal—to use her body in lewd and obscene ways. And yet he wanted to tell her so much.

She caressed her hands over her massive breasts and ran them down her curvy sides. "I can let you have this," she said coyly, "all you have to do is give in." She saw the effect her actions where having. An animalistic shadow flashed across his features. She loved that look—unbridled sexual energy: pure lust. She decided to let it work and asked again:

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes." The word seemed to be ripped from somewhere deep inside him.

Without another word, she stood up. He followed, lead by her intense gaze as well the insistent hands on his shoulder. Kevin followed her to the back of the house like a 1st grader being led on a school field drip. A pang of guilt hit him as they walked past little Jenny's room but Joanna steadfastly pulled him onwards and closed the door behind them. She quickly pulled back the covers of her neatly made bed. She then pulled her young man to stand in front of her and kissed him once more. She could see he was very nervous and rubbed his upper arms like a mother trying to ward the cold from her child. She took her time kissing him again, prying her tongue between his lips; feeling him respond with his own. Gradually their kissing became more intense as she repeatedly dove her tongue deep into his mouth. The next moment she sucked forcefully at him. She let her hands slide down his torso and pulled the edge of his t-shirt up and over his head, only breaking their kiss to do so. She ran her red tipped fingers over the roundness of his belly and up though his sparse chest-hair. He felt so good to her, so masculine and yet soft like a big teddy bear. His hands roamed her back as they kissed again.

"You're such a handsome boy," she whispered before slowly running her hands back down his body as she lowered herself down to the bed. Joanna was sitting at eye level with Kevin's shiny belt buckle. He tensed as she reached for it.

"Shhh, it's alright baby," she hissed soothingly.

She proceeded to unbuckle it and continued to undress him. Her movements were very simple and practical, taking on the manner of a mother undressing a young child. As soon as his penis came into view she let out an appreciative sigh. He was already erect, uncut, and about seven inches long, with a large pair of testicles.

"He's beautiful sweetheart," Joanna said as she brought her hand under his testicles as if to weigh them. She then used three fingers to grab hold of his penis and slowly pulled his foreskin back and forth several times. She felt it stir under her fingers and watched a copious amount of lubricant seep from the tip.

"You've got a nice big one," she said in kind, motherly tone as she looking up to his face and continued to work his cock.

She smiled reassuringly, and kissed his belly as she continued to play with his penis and alternately ran her hands over the insides of his thighs. She enjoyed toying with her men this way. Several minutes of this teasing caused his erection to stiffen further.

"Yeah, make him nice and hard for me," she breathed passionately, looking up into his eyes.

Joanna spread her legs a bit and pulled him between. Her warm bosom press into his thighs just above the knees. He felt a bit odd standing there naked, with his shorts around his ankles and a fully clothed older woman sitting in front of him and playing with his penis. After once again kissing his belly lovingly, she lowered her head and engulfed the head of his rigid penis into her mouth in one swift motion. Kevin moaned involuntarily as the hotness of her mouth engulfed him. His engorged head fit comfortably into her cavity as she sucked on the morsel like a woman sucking on a lollypop. She used her fingertips to keep his foreskin pulled back as she repeatedly lashed his exposed head with her tongue. Kevin let out small mewing sounds in response. Joanna knew they were involuntary, and it excited her even more. She then scrapped her teeth along the underside, causing him to jump and shiver in pleasure.

"Ahh…"

"Mmmh-huh" she hummed encouragingly in response. The sound was tinged with a slight, wet gurgling sound.

His penis began to harden even more and seemed to grow bigger. She could feel the blood pump into his cock with each throb as his flesh strained to greater levels of excitement. She loved the feeling and moaned in appreciation as he filled her mouth. She released the base so she could stuff his entire cock further into her mouth. Soon she let him slid in and out, letting the foreskin run over the head with each withdrawal and pull back tautly with each thrust forward. Joanna knew how to best simulate coital penetration with her mouth. She sucked all the air out of her mouth, making sure there was constant contact and friction between Kevin's penis and as much of her mouth as possible—lips, tongue and the insides of her cheeks. Haltingly he began to thrust his hips at her face. Each trust felt like he was thrusting apart the slick, hot folds of a vagina; except for the teasing and knowing tongue that was constantly ready to receive the head of his cock with each of his thrusts and teased its most sensitive underside until he withdrew again.

"Mmmh-huh," she moaned in encouragement and placed her hands on his hips to aid him in thrusting more forcefully. Again, her humming was edged with the lewd gurgling of excessive saliva. Kevin was beside himself with pleasure.

"Oh my God… you… you… that feels so good," he managed to mumble incoherently between breaths.

"Mmmmuh…mmmuh…mmmuh," she grunted contently with each of his thrusts and made loud slurping and swallowing sounds for his benefit. Kevin joined in with satisfied grunts and resisted the temptation to throw his head back in bliss. He wanted to watch her beautiful face as she took his cock. She was fucking him with her mouth. His own thrusts were merely reactions to the beautiful stimulation he was receiving; instead, she was actively and aggressively seeking his cock with her mouth and tongue. Her eyes were constantly on his as he squinted in the pleasure. He felt so exposed and vulnerable; and yet so free and alive. She would take care of everything. There was no longer a need for doubt, fear, or inhibition. The only thing that was required of him was to react as nature demanded. He didn't even worry about hurting her since she was in completely control and obviously ready and willing to take everything he could give her, as deep as he could go. God, he felt so carefree and alive! So good! It was all thanks to her, he thought, as he looked into her ever watchful and smiling eyes.

After this show of what she was capable of, Joanna slowly withdrew his shaft and sat back to look at her handy work. Kevin looked down intently to see why she stopped. Like a wooden beam, his cock stuck out at a 45 degree angle from his groin. He was seven and a half, maybe eight inches in length now, with a girth that was unusually wide. Could he really be 8 inches? He had never seen himself look so big before. She enjoyed watching the foreskin slowly side back over the fat head as his cock throbbed in the sex scented air.

"Oh my, I've never seen one so big," she fibbed. "He's absolutely beautiful." She looked up to Kevin's face and saw her flattery work its magic. "Oh, you handsome boy, you" she gushed as she grabbed his cock in a tight grip and began to jerk him off. She pointed it right at her face, fascinated by the sliding action of the foreskin moving over the drooling, sensitive head.

Kevin grunted lustily in response and once again began thrusting his hips, this time fucking her fist.

"Yeah, just like that baby… that's it, that's a big boy." She looked up into his eyes and gave him a sexy, knowing smile.

Kevin knew he wouldn't last long if she kept talking like that. Joanna was as skilled with her hands as she was with her mouth, and used her out-stretched tongue and fingers to tease and manipulate the head each time it poked out from its cowl. She paid specially attention to the sensitive underside. Her other hand played with his heavy ball sack, groping it and gently batting it back and forth as it jiggled and swung with his movements.

"I think baby has a heavy load in there for me," she teased, gently tugging at his pouch, "do you need to squirt your load for me sweetheart?" She asked in a syrupy sweet voice. Joanna had correctly pegged him as the auditory type, and was rewarded by an increased pumping action from his hips.

"Yeah," he panted without realizing what he had just admitted.

"I thought so," she said in a motherly tone. She knew he was close to coming and pushed two fingers deep into his scrotum to rest against the root of his cock. She wanted plenty of warning when he came.

"Only problem is, where are you going to come?"

"What?" He panted. The symphony in his head and suddenly stopped.

"Well I can't let you make a mess all over my bedroom, now can I?" she said matter-of-factly.

"uh… no," he said hesitantly. He was worried she wasn't going to let him release. "I thought we would, you know—"

"—Kevin, you have to promises me you'll stop and warn me before you shoot," she interrupted him.

"Okay." he said hesitantly. He was worried about what she had in store for him, but was too engrossed with fucking her small fist to keep talking. Frankly he felt a bit juvenile having her bring him off by hand, but hadn't plucked up the courage to say anything. Joanna smiled up at him as she saw the lust for fucking overcome his other concerns.

"Does that feel good honey?" She asked rhetorically as she continued to jack him. Once again that sugary sweet seductress' voice had returned.

"Yeah." The symphony had returned.

"That's my beautiful man… pump those hips. Fuck my fist baby. Feels good doesn't it?" She said before using her tongue to tease the underside of his cock head again.

"Uh-huh," he panted between grunts.

"You be sure to warn me before you spurt, alright?" She could tell he was getting close and curled her legs around the back of his ankles.

"Uh-huh." Hearing and seeing her lips mouth the word 'spurt,' gave him a little thrill.

"Cuz, we don't want you making a big gooey mess on my favorite t-shirt."

"Nah." What t-shirt?

She paused for effect then looked up at him mischievously, "though I think you'd enjoy making a big mess there, wouldn't you?" She let a chuckle roll, causing him to shyly laugh along between breaths.

"Yeah, huh?" She teased.

He nodded sheepishly.

"You'd love to see all of your nasty mess land right here, huh?" she used her free arm to cradle her massive bosom through her shirt. Her cleavage bulged from the action.

"Oh God yeah," he grunted under his breath, more to himself, but she heard him.

"Yeah, I thought so," she teased him, using her arm to bounce her heavy breasts and smiled prettily up at him. Her shirt had a v-cut neck which now strained to contain her plump cleavage. He stared down at her jiggling chest. She loved the look of lust that enflamed his eyes.

"You want to squirt your mess all over my big tits don't you?" She hissed, suddenly sounding very serious.

His hips suddenly began to lose their rhythm.

"Ohhhh," he breathed as spasms began to rock his large frame, then said: "Oh my god… I… I… Joanna, I think I better stop…"

"Oh my, you're not going to squirt already are you baby?"

Kevin slowed his humping and tried to back peddle away from her but stopped when he felt he would trip over her legs.

"I… I… I," he blathered.

"I thought you would have a little more control then that Kevin," she chided him but continued to pump his cock in earnest.

"Joanna, I… I'm going to… need to… please…."

He wasn't sure if he was going to ask her to stop or help him finish. He couldn't stop humping her hand, even though he knew he should. His arms dangled uselessly at his sides, free to intervene but somehow rendered immobile. The more he struggled, the more she held on and pumped her hand. Rather then speed up or slow down, Joanna kept going at the same relentless pace. She snaked an arm around his hips, hugging him close to make sure he didn't fall backwards and hurt himself.

"Oh no!" Joanna feigned shock as she felt him start cresting.

"Ohhhh… Oh God!" Kevin moaned as he felt the chain reaction start deep in his belly.

"Come hard for me sweetheart," she hissed under her breath, "give me all of it."

His pathetic resistance finally collapsed as pleasure took over. His hips involuntarily thrust his penis forward as far as it could go. Joanna slowed her hand into cadence with his starting contractions and aimed his large bulbous head at her face. The hot, slippery friction of her fingers finally taking him over the edge.

"Uuuuuuh," Kevin moaned as his foreskin was pulled back once more and a large strand of milky cum lurched forward from the head. To Joanna time seemed to slow as his cum made strange and beautiful forms in the air, then landed hotly on her chin and neck with an audible splat. Before it had time to run down, Kevin grunted again and another hot sticky load was added to the first.

"Sorry," he tried to say, but nothing came out. His mouth gaped open as it emitted one grunt after another and his cock recoiled and fired again and again.

"So much!" Joanna exclaimed happily as his discharge ran down to her chest where it soak her shirt. Indeed, she had never seen so much cum. Some of it splattered on the slopes of her round bosom, but most of it was channeled right into her cleavage and produced a stain further down under her breasts.

"Oh what a naughty boy!" She chided him with mock concern, never stopping her pumping fist, as thick heavy dollops of cum also spilled over her small feminine knuckles.

Once she felt she had made a large enough spectacle, she quickly sucked his spurting member into her mouth and continued to milk him there. Unable to hold back, Kevin grabbed the back of her head and fucked her face, truly fucking her mouth like an unthinking animal. She willingly thrust her head onto his turgid member and grabbed his hips to aid his violent, spasmodic thrusts into her. Joanna felt all powerful, as her man lost control. She felt his cock disgorge its load onto the back of her tongue and splatter her tonsils. This was the thickest cock she had ever sucked, and loved the hot fullness it provided at the depth of each inward thrust. They were both giddy with pleasure as Kevin's contractions lessened and he finally finished spending himself. He shivered as she used her tongue to clean the over-sensitive head and finally let the shaft slowly slide out. She sucked as it slid out ending with a comic popping sound. She licked her lips daintily and smiled up at her young lover. Kevin stared blankly down at her and his gently bobbing hardness, still high from post-orgasmic bliss. His legs suddenly began to buckle under him.

"oh, oh, here you go sweetie," she cooed as she slowly aided him onto the bed.

Kevin was still panting heavily as she lifted his legs up onto the bed. His eyes were blindly flickering across the room as he tried to regain his breath. He just had the best orgasm of his life, and yet felt incredibly embarrassed. Not only had she masturbated him, but he had dirtied her shirt even though she had expressly told him not to. Kevin's eyes darted around the room and came to rest on her. The beauty sitting next to him on the bed was making a show of licking his cum off her fingers. Joanna saw him watching and smiled as she licked, then drew some tissue from a Kleenex box on the nightstand and wiped down her throat and chin.

"I, I'm so sorry!" he moaned once he had found his voice again.

"Don't worry about it," she chuckled good naturedly, "I wanted you to make a mess." She had actually seen to it.

"But your t-shirt—you warned me…"

She looked down at herself at the mention of her t-shirt. She grabbed the hem and pulled it taunt to show off the large 10 inch diameter stain his cum had created on her belly—not to mention the lava-like dribbles and splatters on the slopes of her bosom.

"Young men are so predictable," she laughed knowingly, "never have any control."

Kevin finally realized that she had planned his messy explosion. Joanna had manipulated his emotions as if he were a puppet on a string. It had felt so liberating to loose control and let the inevitable happen, regardless of what he thought he was or was not allowed to do. She had known this all along.

She leaned in the kiss him on the forehead, then his lips.

"Now why don't you take a nap and get your strength back while I go get cleaned up."

Kevin did feel drowsy after his massive explosion, but was aware of how she had not been pleasured during their encounter. He was very anxious to make a good impression with her.

"I'm sorry I... before you could also…"

"Shhh… it's alright," she soothed.

He suddenly felt like he had used her for his own pleasure and ignored her needs; he knew that's what she would think.

"But I want to… I can…" He was too shy to say he wanted to go down on her and lick her to a climax.

"Oh, sweetheart," Joanna soothed him again, "you don't ever need to worry about that with me, alright? Don't you worry about a thing; I'll make sure I get what I need from you." She gave a sudden giggle, then quieted down and said: "You just focus on feeling good for me, alright baby?"

Her words were some of the most erotic Kevin had ever heard. She was offering him total guilt-free release. Not just sexually, but emotionally too. There was no pressure, no expectations; Joanna would take care of everything. He felt so content and free with her. No woman had ever offered him this sort of complete peace before. Joanna watched him for a few moments as her words sunk home.

"Just close your eyes and rest now," she said with a gentle finality that left no room for debate.