Joanna's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

Ken was now 'ready for action' and would plunge into her vaginal canal and brutally rape her. If she were virgin, he'd place his penis against her hymen and slowly push millimeter by millimeter until it burst. Her tears and cries of pain were what he was after.

After coming, he'd demand that she lick and suck 'her mess' from his penis. It was often a bloody mess. Occasionally, he'd insist that she continue sucking him until he came again, but it was unusual that he could, as he was usually spent from the 'ritual'. He never tried to bring her to orgasm. Her needs were not his concern. At times the girl would orgasm. If Ken's penis happened to brush her bruised and sensitive clitoris, and if the girl were masochistic and had been aroused by Ken's treatment of her, she might orgasm.

If it were her first visit, he would tell the girl to get dressed and leave. Because her clitoris and loins hurt from his cruelty, the girl would often walk in a strange manner. This greatly amused Ken, and he would watch her awkward steps until she was in the cab to take her home.

Ken hadn't been finished humiliating the girl. Just before he pushed her out the door, he would ask her if she wanted to return. If she said yes, he would hand her a plastic container almost two inches wide and two inches deep. He would have her stick her tongue in the tube and try to reach the bottom, which, in most cases, she couldn't do. He told her to buy some chocolate or other syrup and coat the sides and bottom of the container. He told her that when she could lick the tube clean, she could call him, and he would agree to another tryst. If she were able to accomplish what he suggested, he'd set a date for her to come to his loft apartment. When the girl arrived, there would always be another woman, DeeDee or another of his witch-mates, waiting - in anticipation. Ken would have the girl perform the 'trick' with the tube and syrup. When he was amused and satisfied that she could do it well, he told her of the next phase of the game. The newly accomplished feat would be performed over and over -- with the DeeDee's vagina substituting for the plastic tube.

If the girl agreed to return after this abusive treatment, Ken had another 'trick' up his sleeve. He would tell her she had to plead to be beaten. She was unaware that hidden video cameras were taping her plea and subsequent beating. This tape, the Mackey name and money would ensure that Ken was safe from any attempted legal action.

He would shackle the girl's wrists, attach the shackles to a rope hooked to an eyebolt in the ceiling, and haul her up until her feet were off the floor. Ken would then beat her a dozen times with a leather whip over her bottom and thighs and demanded that she count each stroke. If she missed a count, it gave Ken a reason to start over again. If the girl returned a third time, he would beat her a dozen times with a different whip. He'd repeat the dozen-stroke procedure with a sjambok, then a riding crop, and lastly, a thin stick -- a cane -- each time she returned. All of these beatings were 'dedicated' to her buttocks and thighs that ended up black and blue with welts, bruises, and stripes. The strokes left her in severe pain. By the time he let her down, she was usually too weak to walk. Ken would lay her on the bed and apply ointment to the pained areas. He would give her a sedative and let her sleep for a few hours.

When the girl awoke, stiff and still in pain, Ken would have a taxi take her home. Usually it was the same taxi that brought her to his loft. If at any time the hapless girl had hesitated doing something he demanded or wasn't adept enough to perform it to his satisfaction, Ken would send her home naked. He would put all her clothes, with the exception of her shoes, in a bag and give it to the cabby. The cab driver would be instructed to give her the clothes when she reached home but not to let her dress in the cab. She would have to make a mad dash to her house or apartment, naked, holding the bag of clothing. If she spent future evenings with Ken, she made sure she didn't hesitate to do his bidding to the best of her ability. That wasn't always enough for Ken and she found herself going home naked again.

Ken instructed her not to take the other woman's panties out of her mouth until she got home. He didn't want her talking to the cab driver. Ken would tell the driver to make sure she didn't remove the panties. Enjoying the girl's discomfort and nudity and wanting Ken's business and largesse, the driver always complied with Ken's instructions. Ken also told the driver to make sure she made it inside the house before he drove off. He had received a hundred dollars for the delivery that was usually only a few miles. The Mackey Cab Company drivers took turns driving Ken's women back and forth; however, they often fought each other for the privilege.

You would think that these girls would hate Ken for his brutality and lack of concern, but that rarely happened. They just pined for him and, after recovering from the pain, bruising, and humiliation he had inflicted, would eagerly wait for his request for another bout of sex -- and pain -- and indignities.

Back to Ken and Celia's intercourse, Celia, still on cloud nine, was only vaguely aware of Karla's ministrations -- and completely unaware that her birth control had failed. She had used spermicidal foam that a druggist had suggested. It evidently hadn't slain all of Ken's sperm. Probably, her hymen had prevented the spermicide from going far enough into her vagina. Celia, having had sex for the first time, would find herself pregnant.

When Celia's father found out that his precious daughter was pregnant by Ken Mackey, he went berserk. He went to Ken's father with whom he did business and told him that Ken had better make an honest woman of his naïve daughter. If Ken didn't, he would pull all of his considerable business away from Mackey's factories.

Mackey didn't like to be threatened; however, after mulling over the situation, he thought this might be a good way to force his son to straighten up, stop his carousing, come to work for his father, and settle down to family life. He liked this stroke of fate.

========

I am still working on Celia's Wedding Night / Celia's Marriage (the next flashbacks). If you're still interested in this continuing saga, let me know, and I'll hurry it along.

I refrain from the continuous use of strong sexual terms lest they lose their 'bite' after a while. I prefer to use tame sexual terms, and then when a crude term IS used, it can come almost as a surprise like the punch line of a joke. When I've read a story that has crude sex terms line after line, I find myself skipping over the repetition. Let's face it; I'm a bit prudish in spite of the nature of these stories.

If the blood licking brings gasps, it isn't my demented imagination that contrived it. Some years ago, I had a friend who confided in me that she looked forward to 'that time of the month'. She actually told me more, but I am too, ahem, shy to divulge that just now. Maybe when I get to know you better... I often wonder if there is anything that someone, somewhere won't attempt or doesn't enjoy. In the past, I have observed young students picking their noses and ... I'm too squeamish to finish the thought. BDSM is easier to contemplate.

I hope that the BDSM of these flashbacks is of interest to both women and men.

Ladies, do I detect a shiver of disgust (or a thrill of excitement and arousal) when you read of Ken's ill treatment of our sisters?

One thing I requested after the first main chapter was that you let me know if you are female and your sexual orientation. You may remain anonymous if you so desire, but I really have a need to know that information. If anonymous or not, you may indicate by: F/S (female/straight) or F/L (female/lesbian) or F/Bi (female/bisexual). It's important for me to know so as to keep the stories along what I believe are strictly 'female' lines. If you don't make that response, I will assume you are male. I realize that I probably won't get enough responses to form statistics, but...

More feedback please. More emails. They make writing worthwhile.

=====

I assume that some readers will want to know what a sjambok is. So that they won't have to look it up, I'm adding an online definition to this endnote. I find it interesting that it is sometimes made from the penis of a hippo or rhino. Could it be that our boy, Ken, is using it as an extension of his own rather lengthy, ahem, accoutrement?

The sjambok is the traditional heavy leather whip of South Africa. It is traditionally made from an adult hippopotamus (or rhinoceros) hide, or from the penis of either species.

A strip of the beast's hide is cut and carved into a strip 3 to 5 feet (0.9 to 1.5 m) long, tapering from about 1 inch (25 mm) thick at the handle to about 3/8" (9 mm) at the tip.

This strip is then rolled until reaching a near circular form. The resulting whip is flexible and very tough.

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers
12