Joanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike paused with his cock at the entrance to her pussy, broke their kiss to look into her eyes and asked "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she panted, "I want you to be my first".

Mike smiled down at her and kissed her parted lips gently as he slowly began to push the head of his cock into the entrance to her pussy. As he got the head in he groaned, it was so tight, and warm and wet, it felt amazing. Mike knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for very long as this was the by far the best pussy he had ever had his cock in before. He slowly pushed more of his cock into her, getting about 2 inches in as he felt her stretching around him to accommodate the intrusion and he felt her hymen blocking the rest of the way. He paused to make sure she was ok so far and told her the next part might hurt a bit. Jo nodded and told him to continue. Mike slowly, with gentle but steady pressure pushed against the barrier until he finally broke through, he didn't stop just continued his slow pushing until he had buried all 8 inches in her sweet pussy. He stopped there and held still, kissing her, while he waited for her to tell him the pain had faded and she was ready to continue.

After a minute or two Jo broke their deep kiss and looked into his eyes. "You feel so good inside me Mike," she panted, "...make me cum".

Mike pulled a couple of inches out of her pussy slowly and slowly pushed them back in and they moaned in pleasure. Mike kept pulling more and more of his cock out of her pussy before sliding back in as he fucked her slowly until he was pulling almost completely out with each thrust. They both began moaning and crying out with each thrust, with Jo thrusting her hips to match his rhythm with each stroke. He didn't think her pussy could get any tighter but she was flexing the muscles in her pussy on each thrust making it even tighter, it felt almost too good and he didn't think he could hold back his climax for much longer but he wanted to make sure she came first. He could tell she was getting close to cumming so he increased the speed of his thrusts a bit and began fucking her a little faster and harder to bring her over the edge.

"Oh god Mike ... Yes! ...I'm cumming" she gasped and Mike could feel her pussy contracting as she came. This pushed him over the edge and he came hard into her pussy, with her pussy milking his cock of every last drop. After he caught his breath Mike propped himself on one elbow and brushed a strand of hair from her forehead with his fingertips before he bent his head and kissed her tenderly and slowly for a few minutes with his cock still buried in her still contracting pussy. Then he slowly pulled out of her pussy and lay down beside her on his back as he pulled her in close to his side. Mike turned his head to look into her eyes as he lightly stroked her hair.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Mmmm better than ok," she replied with a satisfied smile "I have wanted to do that for weeks now."

"Weeks?" he questioned while raising an eyebrow. "You little schemer, you planned the whole thing didn't you?"

Jo grinned up at him sheepishly and nodded. "Are you angry?" she asked.

Mike chuckled and kissed her passionately before replying. "Definitely not mad. Feel free to seduce me anytime." He laughed.

"Mmmm in that case...." Jo said lustily as she began to kiss him deeply.

Mike could feel his cock stirring again as she pushed herself up and straddled his hips and began to grind her pussy lightly on his cock as she continued the kiss. Mike was hard again almost instantly as she moaned into his mouth and reached between them to stroke his cock. Jo broke the kiss and arched her back guiding him to the entrance of her pussy and slid it inside until he was once again completely enveloped in the most amazing pussy he had ever felt. Jo placed her hands on his stomach as she began to rotate her hips, enjoying the sensations on her clit that this new position provided. Mike loved watching her full perfect tits bounce as she began to lift her hips up and down, riding his cock slowly before picking up speed.

They fucked over and over all night long until they both collapsed into sleep in exhaustion in the early morning hours. They had both cum at least 3 more times that night before they finally slept, snuggled together.

12