Joan's Dental Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

My body was still lying in the same position but now it was writhing in the throes of sexual excitement. Doc had found my clit and was rolling it between his fingers through the material. He started to pull on it at the same time, working his magic. He was kissing me again and I was jacking him off as if my hand was on fire.

We were both building rapidly toward a climax. I could feel the vibrations flow through my body, my legs stiffened and my toes pointed like a ballet dancer. I lifted my body off the chair in an attempt to drive my cunt more tightly against his rapidly moving hand. I could also feel the doctors balls draw up tight and his cock start to twitch.

Then my body was racked with wave after wave of electric shocks and moans and gasps were pouring from my throat. I could give a damn less if the whole world heard me.

During my orgasm I kept up a steady rhythm on the hot cock in my hand. I could feel it tense in my hand and all of a sudden the doctor pushed it forward and it started jerking. Streams of hot cum erupted from his cock and landed on my pantsuit-covered tits and belly. I experienced my second orgasm as I continued to milk his pulsing manhood until he was completely dry and he started to soften.

Not one intelligible word had been uttered during the whole session. I remained in the same supine position taken at the beginning of the examination.

As I lay there recovering the doctor turned his back and moved to the other side of the room. When he returned he had zipped up and carried a handful of paper towels.

"Stand up please." He said in his doctor's voice.

When I was standing he proceeded to wipe the semen off my pantsuit paying particular attention to the breast and pussy areas. He even asked me to turn around and proceeded to brush down my ass lifting and squeezing each cheek as he did so.

He grabbed my coat from the waiting room to cover any tell tale signs. He helped me on with the coat, told me to continue to take good care of my teeth and maybe he would see me at a ballgame. I left the office in sort of a sexual induced daze and came straight home."

I sat and listened as my wife related her tale. I made no interruptions and asked no questions. My only reaction to her story was the fondling of her lush body. I would move up and down her body according to the narrative. When she was telling me about Dr. Stamp playing with her tits my hands and fingers would repeat the scene. When I started to massage her labia and upper thighs she spread her legs in a re-enactment of the afternoon.

We were both enthralled by the feel of the stiffened material of the pantsuit caused by the dried semen of another man.

When her story was finished Joan pulled my head down to kiss me and washed the inside of my mouth with her tongue. The same tongue that was exploring a strange, new mouth only hours earlier.

She slid off the couch and knelt on the floor before me. It didn't take any encouragement for me to raise my ass when she attempted to pull off my sweatpants. When the pants pulled free my engorged dick sprung back slapping against my stomach with a slight popping sound.

I'm about six or six and a half inches long when I'm hard. About average I guess. I do think I'm a little thicker than average and uncircumcised. Right now I was so hard that the head was almost purple. Everything was stretched so tight it would be difficult to tell if I was circumcised or not.

Joan leaned in and took the head of my cock in her scarlet nailed fingers. Pulling it to one side, then the other, she started to kiss and lick up and down the shaft. My wife would bathe my scrotum with her tongue and take turns sucking my balls into her hot mouth. It sent sparks through my body. This always made me think about the times I would try to suck her whole little tit into my mouth. It must feel very similar.

I leaned slightly forward and unzipped the back of the pantsuit. I then pushed it down off her shoulders and arms until it pooled around her waist. It was the first time today her titties were naked. She straightened up and I leaned forward attempting to devour those tits right off her chest. I chewed the pink nipples and darker areolas gently and sucked most of the globe into my mouth.

A slight sheen of perspiration had formed between Joan's breasts and on her upper lip. Her nipples were straining to set a new record and her breathing was becoming ragged. My own state of excitement easily matched that of my wife. My balls were aching and throbbing with desire, my heart pounding to get out of my chest and my cock making a valiant effort to reach the seven-inch mark.

I slid off the couch and took up a position behind her. She was still kneeling. I pushed her forward so her elbows rested on the couch and proceeded to work the pantsuit down over her magnificent ass, down her thighs until it was completely off. She was now on her knees with elbows on the couch completely naked.

Her ass swelled out in front of me narrowing to her waist. Where her creamy thighs met I could see the hot pink of her swollen pussy lips covered lightly with the same sandy blonde hair that covered her head.

That light sheen of sweat was now visible on her lovely back. There was wetness around her labia and I tentatively reached out to touch it. Very lightly I ran my middle finger along her steaming slit. Joan's body convulsed with the slightest touch. As my fingers penetrated deeper into that volcano it felt like hot, scented oil warm, wet and slippery. I could smell the musky scent of her arousal mixed with the lingering clean soap and flower aroma of her bath.

I leaned down and drove my tongue as far into her cunt as could. My face buried in the cleft of her beautiful ass. My swirling tongue in her pussy and my mouth sucking in and gnawing on her puffy lips soon had Joan moaning and pushing back against my willing mouth. She wanted something more.

I abandon her pussy in order to pay homage to her ass. I would attempt to get large portions of her cheeks into my mouth especially where the ass cheek meets the thigh. Then I completely bathed the cleft of her ass with my tongue; paying attention to her puckered little bud. Joan was now in constant motion pushing and rotating her backside against my face. Low whimpering sounds filled the room.

"Now!" she moaned, "Now! "Fuck me now!"

I rose to my knees and positioned myself directly behind my wife. She was still on her knees with her elbows on the couch but now she dropped her head and pointed that ass into the air.

Without further encouragement I drove my cock deep into her pussy. She was so lubricated, the entrance was accomplished without assistance from either Joan or me. I reached around to milk her dangling titties.

We started with slow even strokes penetrating until her ass was grinding against my pelvis then withdrawing until the engorged head of my cock was just at the edge of her swollen labia. Then I'd slide slowly in again. We repeated this until neither one could control our desire.

The pace quickly escalated to frenzy. Joan was slamming her ass against me so hard that I would have lost my balance had I not had a firm hold on her waist. Her cunt seemed to be sucking me deeper and deeper.

My wife moved her hand from the couch to her clitoris to aid us in reaching a mutual climax. It soon became a blur of motion. I could feel my balls tightening and the start of that vibration feeling that reaches from groin to throat.

Joan started to buck and stiffen. She erupted into muffled screams and pushed her ass against me in a sustained attempt to drive my cock as deep as possible. I lost control as the hot lava started its trip from my tight balls to Joan's hot vagina. Every muscle in two bodies was straining as I shot rope after rope of semen into her devouring cunt.

We collapsed into a heap of nakedness gasping and sweating. It isn't often we reach a mutual climax so we lay silently savoring the moment. After we gained some composure I poured some of the remaining wine and we cuddled naked, professing our love, until we could drag ourselves off to bed.

The following morning we made love very slow, very lovingly and very quietly. This has become a habit for the morning after.

Like I say, "Sometimes we make love, sometimes we fuck and sometimes we do both". We had set upon a path of adventure not soon to be abandoned

showher
showher
231 Followers
12