Joan's Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes, Master. Please, please fuck my ass."

I smile. God, this woman is so gorgeous. I get on the bed and slip into her ass slowly. She's still very tight so it takes a while. Once in I begin to slowly move in and out. She starts to moan. I begin to play with her clit. She begins to moan loudly. She's been laying there a while so it takes a few minutes to push her back up to the edge again. Four minutes in and she's breathing heavily again. Instead of just rubbing her clit I pinch it and that sends her over the edge. I let up on her clit and her orgasm slows up about thirty seconds later.

I'm still moving in and out of her. After a few seconds I start to play with that clit again. I'm going to push her back to that edge again. I give her a couple of minutes more and then pinch that clit again. She screams again and those ass muscles are really pulsing and I can't hold back anymore. I pull out and shoot my cum on that beautiful ass. Vanessa runs over and licks up my cum. She looks up and smiles at me.

I begin to untie Sue. Once untied, she grabs me and French kisses me hard and long. "I love you, Master John. You're the best. I really missed you."

"Sue, I missed you too. It's good to be back."

I go over and wash in the utility sink while the ladies sit down on the couch. I walk over to the couch when I'm done and grab Maria's hand. I pull her up, sit down and pull her on my lap. I begin some after-care for her; hugging her and caressing her. "How is my favorite sub?"

She smiles and said "I'm fine now that my Master is back in action." I French kiss her and tell her I love her. She says "I love you too, Master."

I get up and let her sit down. I grab Joan's hand and pull her up. I sit down and pull her onto my lap. "So how's the Queen? Do you feel a little better now?"

She laughs. "I feel great now, Master. But please, please, please don't do that again. I just felt so abandoned." I French kiss her as I'm rubbing her all over. "God, I love this. It feels so good."

"So did you really cum when I hit you with the bullwhip?"

She smiles and says "Yeah, an awesome orgasm too. I couldn't believe it either."

I smile at her and French kiss her again. I get up and let her sit down again. I pull Sue up and sit down, pulling her onto my lap. I begin to caress her luscious body. "Did you enjoy tonight, subbie?"

She French kisses me and says "It was wonderful, Master, but I agree with Joan. Please don't do that again. I missed sex with you guys so much."

I look at Vanessa and say "I don't think we'll be doing that again. We enjoyed being together like we always do but we definitely missed you three. We missed everyone really. Okay, two more tasks for my submissives tonight. You will come upstairs with us and climb into our shower with us and wash your Master and Mistress. Then you will take Mistress to bed and make her cum as many times as you can."

All three smile and say "Yes, Master."

We head upstairs and into the shower. Everyone is washing everyone else. We spend a half hour in the shower. It's a lot of fun and I've got an erection when we exit. The ladies grab Vanessa and pull her over to the bed. I sit back and watch. This is going to be so damn hot.

They are all trying to stick there heads into Vanessa's pussy at the same time. Eventually, Joan wins and the other twp start to work on her nipples. Vanessa eventually tells Sue to sit on her face. Sue gladly does it. The ladies bring Vanessa to her first orgasm in about three minutes. A minute later, Sue starts to cum again. Sue gets up and Joan turns Vanessa over and pulls her up onto her hands and knees. Sue slips between her legs and starts to eat her. Joan begins to rim her. Maria slips under Vanessa's face and my wife starts to eat her.

I'm sitting there stroking my hard cock watching this. It's hot, sexy and fun to watch. Vanessa has another orgasm and two minutes later Maria cums. Maria gets up and Joan takes her place. Surprisingly, Maria takes Joan's place rimming Vanessa. They all continue working on Vanessa and she keeps cumming.

When she's up to six orgasms, Sue breaks off, grabs something off the nightstand and walks sexily over to me. She kneels down and takes my cock in her mouth. She gives me a great blowjob for several minutes then stands up and hands me a tube of lube. She whispers "Master, fuck Mistress's ass please."

I smile, stand and give her a French kiss. "Thanks, gorgeous."

I walk over to the bed and get behind Vanessa. Joan is eating her pussy now so I straddle her and lube up my wife. I then slip into her ass and begin to fuck her. She starts to growl. Two minutes in and Vanessa cums really hard with a scream. I don't cum yet but Joan is now lightly scratching my balls. Damn, that feels so good. I continue to fuck my wife's ass. I love to fuck her ass. She starts a hard cum every two minutes. I'm starting to build to an orgasm and after two more of her hard orgasms, I'm there. I pull out until just the head of my cock is in her ass and begin my orgasm.

When I finish I pull out. I want to see if Joan will stay to eat the cum from Vanessa's ass. I'm watching and Joan is staying there with her mouth open. Slowly the cum begins to come out and she's catching it. That's my Queen of the Sluts. Vanessa is still licking Maria. Sue has been eating Joan's pussy. Joan eventually has another orgasm. Once she's done, she gets up and begins to lick Vanessa's ass to get all my cum. I'm so amazed and so is Sue. Sue is just staring with her mouth open.

I grab Sue and French kiss her. She says "Do you believe that?"

I say "That's a surprise but that's why I call her the Queen of the Sluts. She's not afraid to do anything sexual."

Sue says "Wow!"

Maria finally cums again. And everyone starts to get up. Vanessa is smiling at me. She gets up and runs over to me to give me a French kiss. "I love you, honey. You are the best thing to ever happen to me."

Joan gets up and walks into our bathroom. She comes back a minute later and says "Kiss me, John. I used mouthwash and gargled."

I smile and French kiss her. I say "That was an amazing thing to do, Queen."

She laughs and says "I love this woman very much. I would eat her shit if she asked me too."

"Wow!" I walk into the bathroom and climb into the shower to wash my cock. When I come out the ladies are all standing together hugging. They open up and invite me in. We all hug for a long time and then they all start to break it up.

Sue says "I'm hungry now. Anyone else?" I look at the clock and it's only 10:08pm.

Everyone including me says yes. Sue says "Let's order a pizza and watch a movie together." Everyone agrees. We all move to the family room. Vanessa makes a detour to the bathroom to clean her ass out a little more. We all throw a minimum of clothes on and sitting in the family room. The ladies just have thongs on. Everyone is trying to decide what movie to watch. I don't really care so I'm letting the ladies choose. Maria goes and checks on Johnny. When she comes back, she says he's sound asleep.

"Anyone want a beer or something?" Everyone says yes so I go get five beers and hand them out. They start the movie. It's some chick flick so I'm not really paying attention. I'm just looking at the women. Forty minutes later the pizza is here. Sue has brought a robe out and she goes to pay for the pizza. As she walks back I say "Sue, you should have answered the door naked. Could have got the pizza free."

She laughs and says "Yeah, might have gotten something else free too...like raped."

I say "With all of us here? I don't think he's have gotten far."

She laughs and says "You are probably right. But we can't take a chance with any nudity outside or near the door."

We dig into the pizza and continue to watch the movie. After the movie, Maria comes over and kneels in front of me and says "Please, Master John. Please do not close your marriage again."

Joan quickly kneels in front of Vanessa and says "I agree, Mistress Vanessa. I love you and can't live without having sex with you and your husband. Please don't do that again."

I say "I don't think we'll ever do that again. We found out that we really need everyone else in our lives especially the three of you."

Vanessa says "Yeah, our marriage is open now for you and we will not try that again. I was surprised how much I missed you three especially and really everyone else. I really love this man but I found out I need the variety of Jim, Mike, Carl, Tim, even Marcus occasionally and I know John was missing Adriana, Hoshi and Julia plus all the other women."

"I missed my subs the most though. Remember when we started the BDSM hobby. I wasn't thrilled about it but now it's a part of my life that I'm not ready to give up, ever. I missed you three the most. My girlfriends with benefits are a part of me now." I grab Joan, French kiss her and say "Especially, this old broad. I can't live without any of you anymore than I can live without Vanessa."

We all give each other a big hug and French kisses are passed around. "Okay ladies, I think we will go to bed. Thank you for a wonderful evening. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good night, my girls."

We all say good night and head for our respective bedrooms. I'm tired and I'm sure Vanessa is too.

We jump in bed and cuddle. Soon we are both asleep, exhausted.

********************************************

Joan's Diary: October 21st. I'm so damn happy. John and Vanessa are back and their marriage is back open. I feel like I've been reborn. I've got a lot of work to do today though. I let myself and my bedroom suite go for the past five weeks or so. I'm going to be working my butt off to get everything back the way it should be. I think every piece of clothing I own except the corsets is dirty. I basically lived in my bed for most of a month. My bathroom is filthy. I know John didn't enjoy my pussy very much because it doesn't feel clean to me. Well, diary, I'm signing out for now. I've probably got eight hours of cleanup to do and then I'm going to douche and give myself an enema. Then it's a very long shower. I've got to do something about this hair too. Man, what a mess!.

*********************************************

October 25th - John calls the Whites and tells them he and Vanessa want a BDSM night with them. They are thrilled. Maryanne asks "Are you opening your marriage again, Master?"

John says "Only for BDSM right now. Vanessa is missing her sub George and I am really missing my sub Maryanne." They set it up for the 28th. I'm going to be watching it all on the TV.

Maryanne says "Yay, we'll be there Master."

"Wear the butt plug, sweetheart."

"Yes, my Master."

October 28th, 8pm - The Whites Come For A BDSM night.

Vanessa and John are ready in the living room and I'm right there waiting in one of the overstuffed chairs. I'm going to watch everything on DTV, the "dungeon" channel.

The Whites arrive and John tells me to let them in. I open the door and they both have big smiles on their faces. They hustle in and both run over and kneel in front of John and Vanessa. Maryanne says "I'm so glad you are back, Master."

George says "I was so happy, Mistress, when Maryanne told me about tonight I got really excited. I'm yours to use however you wish."

Vanessa smiles and says "Very good, sub George. Let's go to the dungeon and play."

They both follow Master and Mistress down the steps. I've got the TV on and change the channel to the "dungeon" channel. Sue and Maria come out and sit on the couch next to me. They both have smiles on their faces. Maria says "This should be very interesting."

"I agree, Maria. Mistress put the prostate stimulator down in the dungeon. I think she's going to use it on George tonight. She put the strap on it so she can put it into his ass and secure it there. I can't wait."

Master and Mistress are standing waiting in the dungeon. Finally, Maryanne comes in and kneels down in her proper place. George follows shortly afterward. John walks over to Maryanne and says "Stand up, my gorgeous sub. She stands and Master John French kisses her. "You are a sight for sore eyes, sub Maryanne. You look very beautiful and sexy tonight. Come with me." He takes her over to the heavy table and starts tying her down.

Mistress walks over to George and says "Stand up, sub George." He does and she French kisses him. I notice he's already hard.

She says "Follow me, sub." She grabs him by his cock and walks him over to the pulley.

She says "Bend over and grab your ankles. I'm going to warm your ass up first."

Master John has Maryanne over the spanking bench and is starting to spank her. After he gives her twenty smacks, ten on each butt cheek, he turns on the vibrator function on the butt plug. She starts to moan. He gets the flogger and drags it over her ass. She says "Yes, Master, flog me please."

Mistress Vanessa has given George twenty smacks on each butt cheek and it looks like he's even harder and longer now. I'm licking my lips and I look at Maria and she's licking her's too. I laugh.

Mistress, puts cuffs on his wrists, connects them and puts his hands over the hook. She walks over and pulls him up so he's on his toes. She grabs the flogger and begins to flog him all over including his cock. She's not hitting his cock hard though. He's taking it well. She gives him about forty hits with the flogger and then walks back over to the implement board. She gets the crop, then walks to the pulley rope and lifts him up so he's off the floor and walks back to him.

She spins him and starts to smack him with the crop. It doesn't seem that hard. When she's done, she stops him. She gave him thirty fairly easy hits with the crop. She grabs his cock and lifts it up. She gives him one fairly easy smack right on the balls. He screams. She drops his cock and says "Come on, sub George, that wasn't even hard at all.

Master John is using a crop on Maryanne. He gives her about thirty hits and puts the crop back. He picks up the bullwhip. He says "Maryanne, I'm going to give you three hits with this bullwhip. Don't worry, I won't cut your skin."

She says "I'm scared, Master."

He says "Don't be. My sub Joan had an orgasm with nothing but five hits with the bullwhip. You will be fine."

She says "Okay, Master. I trust you."

He cracks the whip once, Maryanne jumps a little. He then hits her three times on the ass with the bullwhip. They weren't very hard hits and she's fine. He throws the bullwhip on the implement bench and walks up to her.

Mistress is taking George off the hook.

Master, kneels behind Maryanne, rubs her ass and sticks his face into her crack and starts to lick her up and down from her anus to her clit. She's moaning. When he's done, he says "My beautiful sub Maryanne's ass is a little red but no cuts. It's still very beautiful." Master John continues licking her pussy.

George is now over the heavy table and tied down. Mistress says "sub George, I have here something called a Prostate Stimulator. I think you are going to enjoy this very much."

She lubes his ass and he says "Mistress, is this going to hurt?"

She says "Nonsense. It might be a little uncomfortable going in but it will not hurt. Master John has had this in his ass so you can do it." She's lubing the stimulator as she talking.

She says "Relax, George or it will hurt going in." She starts to insert it. She takes it slow and eventually it's in. She straps it in so it won't slip back out.

"See that wasn't too bad, was it?"

"No, Mistress. Like you said, just a little uncomfortable."

"Very good, sub George. I'm very happy with your tonight so far. This has a vibrator in it. I'm not turning it on until I'm ready for you to cum. When we fuck, I want you to last a long time. I want at least five orgasm before you are allowed to cum." She unties him from the heavy table and moves him over to the bed by his cock.

She removes her throng and lays down on the bed with her legs spread. George is licking his lips. She says "Let's go, sub George, eat this pussy. I want at least three orgasms from your mouth."

Maryanne is cumming under Master's tongue. Upstairs, we all have our hands down our pants masturbating. This is a fucking hot show. I'm surprised that Sue is also playing with her pussy. Master John brings Maryanne to four orgasms. Two with the thumb in the ass. It sounds like the last two were very hard. She screamed for both of them and her muscles tensed up.

Master is removing his pants now. Maryanne is about to get that lovely cock in her juicy pussy. First he moves around the spanking bench, pulls her head up and puts his cock in her mouth. She's sucking like it's the best sucker in the world. He let's her suck it for a couple of minutes and then moves around her to slip a condom on.

He slams into her all the way in one stroke. I groan. God, I wish that was me on that spanking bench. Sue and Maria look over at me and smile. Master begins to fuck her and immediately slips the thumb into her ass. She screams.

In another frame, Mistress has just had her first orgasm under George's tongue. George has really improved lately with his pussy eating. He use to just give it a few licks and then stick his dick into it. Now he stays with it, probably because Mistress makes him do it here.

Maryanne hits her another orgasm very hard only a minute and a half later.

Master is really pounding into her. She's cumming every ninety seconds and her orgasms are lasting 45 seconds. I count ten orgasms before he reaches under her and probably pinches her clit. She screams really loud and long. Master John is cumming into the condom. Then she must pass out because she's silent and not moving at all.

Mistress cums for the second time about the time Maryanne passes out.

Master is rubbing Maryanne's back. He then unties her and picks her up. He moves her over to the couch. She's still not responding. A minute or so after he starts the after-care, she comes around and kisses him. "Unbelievable orgasms, Master. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Now I feel so relaxed and sleepy." Master continues to cuddle, caress and kiss her. After a couple of minutes he says, "Let's put a bigger size butt plug in, shall we?"

Maryanne smiles and says "Yes, Master. I dream about you fucking my ass now all the time. I want to get ready for you." She stands and bends over. Master John slips the small plug out and relubes her. He then lubes the medium plug and begins to slip it in. It goes in pretty easily.

"Very good, Maryanne. That went in very easily. Use it for two hours a day. It also has a vibrator if you want to use it while masturbating."

"Okay, Master. Thank you."

Upstairs, we have all cum a couple of times already. We still have Mistress's scene to watch to the finish.

Mistress Vanessa finally reaches her third orgasm under George's tongue.

She gets up and tells George to lay down. He's still rock hard but Mistress gets on top of him and sucks him a little. She then puts a condom on him and sits down in reverse cowgirl position. George says "Oh, Mistress. Thank you so much."

She looks at him and says "Remember, you don't get to cum until I say you can. If you do, your balls are going to be very sore for the next week."

"Yes, Mistress."

She says "Push your thumb into my asshole." She starts to move on him. She's really bouncing on it.

She reaches her first orgasm in two minutes. George smiles. Two minutes later she cums again with a scream. I notice she's actually pinching her own nipples. She likes a little pain too.

She makes it to her fifth orgasm in ten minutes. After she calms down, she gets off of him. She reaches down and turns the vibrator function on the stimulator on. George sucks in a deep breath. "Oh, my God!"