Job Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without breaking eye contact, Mr. Thompson's hands glided up, one hand gripping my shoulder while the other grabbed my hair again, and he guided me down to my knees then to his cock. "Taste yourself on me," he said, rubbing his head against my lips. My mouth opened instantly, and my tongue flicked out, licking every inch I could reach. Not that that was very much, as Mr. Thompson still kept control of my head, allowing me to tongue him just a little.

I must have made a noise of frustration, because Mr. Thompson laughed, gently stroked my hair back behind my ear, then released my head altogether. I needed no other encouragement, and reached for his thick cock with both my hands and mouth.

*****

Jesus, Bianca could suck cock. Feeling his eyes start to cross as she sucked him down into her throat, Josh closed his eyes and let his head fall back as he hissed. God, her mouth was incredible, but if he watched her head bob up and down as she swallowed his dick, sucking thoroughly as she went, for very much longer, he'd lose his load in her mouth. He fully intended to come in her, but preferably in her pussy, not her mouth.

But if that was going to happen, he needed to make a few moves.

With quick, hurried movements, he tossed off his jacket, yanked off his tie, and unbuttoned his shirt. Tossing them all aside, he toed off his shoes as he pulled Bianca to her feet in front of him.

She didn't like that; her glare told him as much. But a wet, thorough kiss later, and she had softened against him.

"What a good girl you are," he told her as he spun her around to face the machine again, pressing kisses along her shoulder. "I want to eat you until you come all over my face," he murmured against her skin, "But I'm so hard right now. I need to fuck you so bad, I can't wait."

"That's fine by me, Mr. Thompson," she whispered, a naughty grin on her face as she looked over her shoulder at him. Spreading her legs and arching her back again, she bit her lip and said, "Fuck me."

He loved the huskiness in her voice as she said that, and he wasted no time pressing against her hips. He slid inside with one smooth, firm stroke, and they both moaned. Shit, she felt good around his cock, the little spasms of her inner muscles telling him she needed this as bad as he did.

So, he got down to business, setting a hard, fast, almost brutal pace. He wanted to go slower, to fully immerse himself in the sensations, but he couldn't. Pleasure streaked through him, and Bianca met him thrust for thrust.

*****

Mr. Thompson's cock felt so good inside me, I can't even describe it. It was thick enough to stretch me deliciously, and as his hips pistoned against me, I could feel my orgasm build. I was surprised at how fast it was coming on me, but a week of torturous "job training" meant I was primed and ready to go.

It didn't take long before I exploded. Mr. Thompson pounded into me furiously, and I was gone, my pussy spasming around his dick, clenching it tight as I came. My hands gripped the edge of the copier, and my eyes closed tight as I let out a loud, long moan.

"Yes, Mr. Thompson, don't stop." I didn't even know was I was saying. But I did know that every thrust only added to my pleasure, extending my orgasm into one amazing flood of sensation.

"Fuck, you feel so good, Bianca," Mr. Thompson said, and then he was coming, too, shooting his come deep inside me. A few more pumps, then he stayed buried in me to the root, collapsing against my back and sending us both forward to drape over the copy machine. I freaking loved that copier, for real.

A few breathless minutes later, I felt him stir. Lifting his head from my shoulder, he pressed a kiss there before speaking. "Please tell me you're on the pill."

"I am," I murmured, eyes closed, cheek flat against the top of the machine.

"Good," he replied as he straightened. "Then get this copier unjammed, and fast, because I'm not done with you yet."

A smile stretched my lips as I felt him slide out and smack my ass again. Oh, goodie, more training.

12