Jobcentre Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pictures were now of her playing with her pink pussy and coupled with all three male vocal comments she began shuffling from foot to foot as she tried not to rub her thighs together for fear of having a spontaneous orgasm.

As she sipped her wine Rory turned to her and smiled.

"Do you need to get off anywhere?"

"Not really." She whispered clutching the cash in one hand and swirling the wine glass with the other. She was buzzing now from the alchol but the adrenalin rush from being photographed masturbating probably counted for the feeling between her legs.

"How do you fancy doing the same thing again....but on video?" Rory chuckled as he walked towards a large professional looking camera.

Before she could answer Davy said there would be £50 in it for her. To be honest the way she was feeling she would have done it for free, but money was money so she looked at the floor and nodded, before turning her eyes to Davy and smiling her agreement.

Mike was instantly despatched to find some black stockings and a suspender belt and after confirming she was a Size 10 a pair of black panties too.

As they waited Rory confirmed that she should basically do exactly the same as during the photo shoot until he 'remembered' to ask; "How would you feel about using a toy or two?"

Layla was shocked and instantly looked at Davy who grinned and told her they would pay an extra £20 if she agreed.

At 20 Layla had never felt the need to use sex toys; she'd been sexually active since 14 and apart from some early experimentation with vegetables and a shampoo bottle; she'd always found her fingers satisfactory, when she'd been in-between boyfriends.

Mike returned with a pair of black seamed stockings that were still in a packet as well as a black suspender belt and a tiny black g-string.

Layla went to the toilet for a wee and chose to put the new underwear on in there. She was shaking with excitement as she squatted on the porcelain toilet seat, making the gush of pee feel like a waterfall. She'd worn hold-up stockings a couple of times but never real nylons and the sight of the straps dangling made her giggle. A mixture of nerves, anticipation and the fact she'd never worn a contraption like this before meant it took her nearly 10 minutes to fasten the straps to the lace tops of the stockings; but when they were finally done she pulled the tiny g-string up and made sure that the seams were as straight as possible and then she felt even sexier than previously; if that was possible.

As she had been getting dressed Rory and Davy opened a drawer full of sex toys and selected two for Layla to use. One was a rough looking clear plastic toy about 6 inches long and the other was a long black realistic 8 inch vibrater. The men giggled like schoolboys as they placed them on the sofa.

Layla reapplied some lipstick and eye-liner before teetering back into the room on her impossibly high platform shoes and wearing the stockings and g-string under her denim mini-skirt. The stockings were long enough for the lace welt not to be seen when she stood still but as soon as she moved it became obvious what she was wearing.

Davy wolf whistled on her return and both Rory and Mike made very complimentary remarks which made her giggle.

"Are you ready?" Rory asked and Layla nervously nodded then she saw the sex toys. "Same as before sweetie; but this time Davy will give you instructions by hand so our voices don't get captured on the tape. Is that okay?" Layla smiled and brushed some hairs from her face before nodding. "Right everybody." The cameraman announced, "we'll start with Layla walking into the room then doing a twirl and maybe bending over to pick up the toys before sitting down." He looked around for agreement, but Davy and Mick were already in a separate universe.

"Action!" he called and Layla sexily walked back into the centre of the room then following a twirl of Rory's hand she slowly turned 360 degrees; stopping for a few seconds for the camera to focus on her seams, then with her back to the camera and her stomach churning she did a slow stiff legged bend showing her stocking tops, suspender straps and finally her cute arse that only had a ting strip of nylon covering her modesty. Unknown to her puffed up labia were already either side of the g-string and the guys cheekily gave each other the 'thumbs up'.

The girl fumbled with the toys then picked them up and turned to face the camera. Her eyes kept going to the huge phallus; 'they can't expect me to use that' she thought, 'it'll split me in two!' Davy mimed a blow job and Layla began licking the knob of the rubber toy before turning her attention to the smaller toy while rubbing the black toy against her tits. The small toy was fun and Layla soon found she could take most of it into her mouth which made the men grin. Noticing their reaction she began licking the big black rubber cock and slid three or more inches into her mouth before she started to gag, but she kept licking and sucking as if it was the real thing, until Davy pointed to the sofa.

She got the message and as soon as she sat down her skirt rode up exposing the lacy stocking tops and suspender straps. Davy quickly mimed taking her top off and she immediately responded; possibly too quickly, but no one was going to stop her.

With Davy miming behind the camera Layla followed his actions and rubbed the toys over her heaving breasts again, before leaning forward to unclip her bra which was quickly disposed of so she could rub the toys against her erect nipples.

She dropped the small toy and began lasciviously licking and sucking the black one as she squeezed her tits and tweaked her nipples. The men were also aware that she was shuffling on the sofa and rubbing her thighs together as she filled her mouth with plastic dick; fairly oblivious to the men in the room.

Eventually Davy caught her attention and urged her to lift her leg and stroke her pussy. She didn't need asking twice. As with the earlier photo shoot she lifted her left leg until it was at a 45 degree angle on the sofa and she lay slightly backwards to give them and the camera a better view.

Rory's camera could see that her g-string was fully sucked up into her sweaty cunt and the pink flaps were either side of the nylon.

Without any encouragement Layla began rubbing the small toy along her slit as she orally devoured the big black dildo. The guys all looked at each other and knew she was in a world of her own now.

Her eyes had already glazed over as she worked the clear plastic past the thin material of her panties and slid it too easily up her moist twat. It gave her some relief but not enough. Layla was soon gliding the toy in and out with great speed as she sucked the cock and shook her head. She was desperate now for an orgasm and at least one was on the horizon.

With her mouth draped open and nostrils flaring she discarded the smaller toy and pulled her panties off before aggressively sliding the big black cock along her frothing cunt. Panting and sweating she lined the fat plastic knob against her hole and began pushing. The harder she pushed the worse she made it; the bloody thing wouldn't go in and the more frustrated she became.

Worried that things could end in a bad way for the film, Rory urged her to relax and slow down; with his hands.

She got the message and took a deep breath before sliding it along her prickling slit again until she got her breathing right then slowly and gently eased the big fat tip past her cunt lips. The size made her gasp as two then three huge inches stretched her cunt in all directions.

Rory and Davy gave her the thumbs up sign and Layla visibly relaxed before pulling the plastic dick out to the tip then back in again. Each push was greeted with a gasp or an 'ooh', until all 8 inches were inside her twat.

She was now lying on her back with her legs pulled as high and wide as possible. The fake cock nearly made her belly swell up as it was going in so deep on each angry plunge.

Layla's eyes were already bulging and her cheeks were puffed out as she tried to contain her breathing as she plunged the fake cock in and out of her young cunt. Eventually Davy caught her eye and urged her to turn the dial on the base. Layla didn't want to stop but felt he knew best, so with her legs wide apart in the air she fumbled with the red dial and before she knew what was happening the black toy began buzzing inside her.

"Fuck!" She cried out, then giggled, "Fucking hell.....what's it doing?" She quickly acclimatised to the vibrations and began plunging it in and out of her sticky cunt again. The young blonde couldn't see it; but her cunt was being stretched by nearly an inch on the outwards pulls and she was dripping love juice all over the sofa, and Rory captured everything in glorious colour on the camera.

Soon it was all getting too much for her so she began rubbing and slapping her clit with her lefty hand which made her yelp with pleasure as she fucked herself ragged with the toy. Then; with her chin on her chest so she could see the 7 inch plastic black cock disappearing inside her young cunt she frantically rubbed her clit until her toes tingled, then her calf's then........... "AaaaaaagghhhooooohhhffFFFFUUCKKKKYYYEEEHHHHHH!" Layla screamed as she pressed her thighs together to keep the toy in place as a mind blowingly intense orgasm shook her to the roots of her blonde hair.

Rory and Dave exchanged high fives as Layla remained motionless on the sofa with the big black sex toy stuck in her cunt; still vibrating as she slowly regained her senses. After a moment or two she began caressing her perfect tits and slowly spread her legs, allowing the buzzing, stained phallus to slide out naturally. Of course Rory captured this last part in close-up and he kept the camera trained on her cunt as it pulsed like a fish gasping for air.

Satisfied with what he'd captured on film Rory pressed 'stop' and ushered Mike out of the room to get everyone a beer.

Layla was now lying with a huge grin on her face, sexually satisfied like never before.

Davy approached her and offered the robe which she refused. Still smiling from ear to ear she held her hand out and stroked the bulge in his jeans and purred.

Without a word he unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down to his knees. Layla eased herself up onto her knees and caressed the huge bulge in his white cotton boxers, and then licking her lips she looked up into his baby blue eyes and pulled his pants over his rock hard cock; making it spring into view.

Layla let out a mixture of a gasp and a giggle as it wobbled in front of her face. She'd had more than her fair share of cocks over the years but Davy's was the biggest she'd ever seen; and must have been the same size as the plastic cock she'd just used.

She looked up into his eyes again as Davy scratched his aching balls, and then pulled the foreskin back to expose a big purple knob. The young blonde ran a well manicured long false fingernail down the shaft then curled her fingers around it before pulling it towards her moist lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." She purred as it rested on her tongue, then as she gently licked the soft tip she could hear Davy's breathing.

She then tightened her grip and began licking and sucking the knob; taking time to poke her tongue into the tiny piss hole, then ferociously rubbing the long shaft. She repeated this 6 or 7 times; suck-suck, wank-wank, suck-suck, wank-wank, until Davy grabbed a handful of hair and began forcefully fucking her mouth as she pulled and tugged the loose skin on his thick shaft backwards and forwards.

Davy's cock was soon filling her mouth but Layla kept sucking and wanking as he pulled even harder on her long hair and tightly held a nipple between his finger and thumb while shaking her tit.

"I knew you were going to be dirty little fucker when I first saw you." Davy panted as Layla cupped his balls and began shaking them in rhythm with his face fuck.

"You're gonna earn us a fucking fortune; you dirty little cunt!" His breathing was getting shallower and his balls tighter.

Layla was now gurgling as his knob went a little way down her throat and his balls touched her chin.

"Let go!" He screeched as his balls began to fill with spunk, "let go you fucker, let go.......I'm fucking cumming!" With that Layla released her grip and slightly tipped her head backwards as stream after stream of hot white spunk landed on her pretty little face. Davy nearly lost his balance for a second; then when he'd composed himself he slowly squeezed another three blobs of cum onto her tongue which was sticking out in readiness.

His balls now empty Davy took his hand away from his still swollen dick. Layla replaced it with hers and began sucking and gently chewing his knob again, as his cum slid down her cheeks and dangled off her dimpled chin.

"You dirty little fucker!" Davy chuckled as Layla rubbed his cock across her face; smearing his spunk all over.

"Bravo!" A voice called from the doorway, "but make sure that's your last fucking freebie! Everything else goes on film; comprende?" The voice was that of Terry Regan; Porn Baron and owner of the building that they were in.

To be continued.........

12