Jocks & Cheerleaders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all laughed, and Angel looked daggers at Jock, who smiled seraphically.

"...namely a fat suit. We are really touched that she has chosen us to reveal her true, and if I may be allowed the licence on this very special occasion," He nodded briefly to Anthea, "most stunningly beautiful self. So please raise your glasses to Angel and Jock."

They all drank and laughed together, while Anthea moved them seamlessly into another delicious meal. Angel found herself sitting next to Steph.

"What did you mean when we first met about being so lucky?"

"Sorry? Did I say that?" Angel was puzzled. Yes she was lucky, but what had she meant?

"Yes. When I embarrassed myself and you by putting you in the grace. I'd confessed that I was jealous about the way Jock talked about you. And you responded, just to me, "You don't know how lucky I am." I've been wanting to ask you what you meant ever since."

"Ah. Well I was raped, and had a huge fear of men after that. Hence the fat suit. But Jock somehow broke through. After what had been done to me, I was sure no one would ever want me again. But somehow Jock broke through. After wearing a fat suit and pretending I had a twin who was thin to explain when people saw me thin, I was convinced I was a living lie and no one would ever want to get close to me."

"But somehow Jock broke through, right?"

"Right. So you can see how lucky I think I am."

Steph looked down as if considering a weighty problem. Suddenly, taking a big breath, she spoke very quietly, "I am not what you think I am either. That's partly why I'm jealous, and partly why your phrase stuck in my mind. You see although I look like a girl, I have a dick. Every relationship I have had has ended because of that, and I would so like someone to care for me as much as Jock cares for you." A tear slid down her cheek. "I've tried dating both men and women, but I think I'd like to be cared for by someone like you. By the way, Jo is identical to me in every respect but that. She's a girl."

"Hey. You're a lovely person. I'm sure you'll find someone." Angel was flattered by the confidence and by her declaration. Unbidden, she thought of her twin friends again, and determined to ask them for the concert.

It was the night of the concert. Angel had invited the twins to stay, and had bought them all tickets. She'd explained that the music was unusual, but that they'd probably enjoy it. The main reason for them coming was to meet Jock and his friends. The twins were delighted to be back in contact. They'd known what had happened, and that Angel had moved away, but had not known where.

Jock had immediately seen that Angel's twins were similar to Jo and Steph. He thought there might just be fireworks when they met. They were both tall, slim with fine blonde hair. Nicole wore her hair loose, and it framed her delicate face. Both twins had piercing blue eyes and ready smiles. Dick's hair was the same length as Nicole's, but worn in a pony tail hanging down his back almost to his waist. It was something of a surprise to all who met him that it made him look more of a man.

During the concert, Nicole and Dick sat either side of Angel, entwined in an arm each side as if they never wanted to let go. Angel felt so supported and loved, protected and comfortable. She noticed that, like her, the twins were spellbound by the music. Unfortunately Anthea had been unable to come, as a valuable commission had to be finished off and delivered. But she'd promised that there would still be a meal for them all afterwards.

Angel had agreed with Jock and the others that she and the twins would go straight from the concert to Anthea's to help finish off the meal. John, Jock, Jo and Steph would follow after the usual conversations with the excited audience and the inevitable clearing up.

As they walked, they discussed the music and the wonder of seeing it performed live. Angel noticed that "her" twins asked slightly more questions about "Jock's"twins while trying to appear disinterested. She was delighted, but was really unable to help much, as she'd only known them such a short time.

Later while laying the table, Angel found herself with Nicole while Dick was helping Anthea in the kitchen.

"Nicole."

Nicole looked up with a question face.

"I don't know how to ask without upsetting you."

Nicole came round the table and gave Angel a hug. "Ask away. I might not want to answer, but I won't be upset!"

"You seemed to be,uh, sort of, interested in Steph and Jo."

Nicole laughed. "Were we that obvious? Yes, I think both Dick and I were interested. Why?"

"Well, I think Steph might suit you."

"What, more than Jo? They both look identical."

"Just don't ask. But please be gentle with her."

"You know something." It was a statement, not a question.

"You could say that I have a certain sympathy with her. She's been hurt loads of times."

To her surprise, Nicole found herself getting very hot under the collar and angry. "Tell me who did it and I'll stamp my best stilettos through their foot." It was said with some passion. "Wow, I'm obviously more hooked than I thought." Nicole mused.

Angel was quick to jump in. "She's not been hurt physically, just dumped too many times by people she thought cared about her.

"Bloody hell, Angel. Why? She seems really nice. How could they?"

"Hey, steady on, Nicole. I'm sorry, I can't tell you why, just as you have to let me tell my story."

"Ok. Ok. I'll make sure I'm not another one like that."

"Please don't say that I hinted. You've got to let her confide In you when she's ready. That's why Jock and I made it. He sensed that there was something, but just said he'd be glad to listen when I was ready."

"Hey. We were both so thrilled to hear that you are dating again."

Wordlessly Angel lifted her hand.

Nicole was gob smacked. "You're engaged! Way to go." She grabbed Angel in a crushing bear hug and swung her round. "Hey, we've got to go and tell Dick." She stopped. "Does he need to know anything?"

"Not if he goes for Jo." Angel smiled. "Thanks for not blowing me off."

"Come on. You've got to be cooed over!" Nicole dragged her towards the kitchen.

Dick had just put her down from another crushing hug when the players came through the door laughing. Angel noticed that Nicole and Dick were struck dumb. She had to admit that the two laughing brunettes were striking. She also noticed with some amusement, that both sets of twins seemed to know instinctively which were their match pairs. Soon Dick was chatting animatedly to Jo, and Steph and Nicole had their heads together. Angel resolved to speak to Steph and reassure her that Nicole would be gentle with her.

Angel wasn't to know, but she also looked striking after emerging slightly ruffled and laughing from Dicks hug. Jock immediately gravitated to her side, took her face in his hands and gave her a gentle kiss.

"You look gorgeous. More than that. Alluringly beautiful and happy."

Angel felt her slight blush, and grinned happily at him. "And you too."

Jock touched her hand and smiled into her eyes.

"John, can you go and get whatever we're going to drink. Angel, can you take the juice and stuff in from the fridge. Jock, help me in with the starters, please."

Anthea was in dishing up mode. But Angel noticed that she'd carefully organised for them all to leave the kitchen on legitimate errands to give the two sets of twins a bit of time alone. She mentally blessed her sensitivity, and bustled about helping to get the starters away.

When they'd set everything up in the dining room, Anthea gently commanded again: "Right, let's have a before dinner drink, and you can catch me up on the concert."

"And you can tell us about your rich patron!" John grinned at her.

When they'd dissected the concert and heard about Anthea's good fortune in being commissioned again because her patron had liked her first work so much, Angel set off to get the twins from the kitchen. She hoped so much that they were going to get together, but realised that it might not happen. Opening the kitchen door, she was greeted by slightly flushed faces and entwined hands. She laughed her relief.

"I was so hoping you four would make it together. I am so pleased for you."

"Hey, it's early days yet, but it's a good start." Steph cautioned.

"Come on, we're all going to eat." Angel led the way into the dining room, calling out for the others to join them.

Angel found herself sitting between Jock and Steph. Predictably, Nicole was the other side of her, and Jo and Dick were sitting together too. In a moment when all the others were talking and Steph was not involved, Angel leant over:

"I know Nicole will be gentle with you, Steph." She whispered with a serious look on her face.

Steph was grateful. "Thanks. I can see she's kind as well as fun."

They smiled at each other. Nicole noticed the shared smile, and felt a prick of envy. Then she thought, "How can I be envious. I know that Angel is engaged, and that she has my best interests at heart." Then she realised again that her anger at Steph's hurt and this prick of jealousy just showed how much she'd come to care about Steph in the short time they'd known each other.

Nicole took Steph's hand and looked serious. "Steph, I find I really care about you and about us." She whispered.

Steph looked afraid, which wasn't the reaction she's expected.

"I'm so sorry. What have I said?"

Steph whispered back, "It's not you. I'm just afraid that you won't like me once you know me better, and I couldn't bear it." A single tear tracked down her cheek.

Nicole squeezed her hand. "I don't think so. Can you tell me what makes you so sure?"

Steph grinned briefly at the thought of telling her in front of all their friends. "Not now. Later, please."

"It's a promise."

Not long after dinner, Angel noticed that Nicole and Steph were missing. She hoped and prayed that the outcome was good for them both. She was overjoyed when two slightly dishevelled grinning girls came into the room. Steph made a B line for Angel.

"She loves me! Oh God Angel, I can't tell you how lucky I feel now."

Angel grinned. "As lucky as me, then?"

Steph laughed. "Now I know why you said that."

On the way home, Jock and Dick were chatting, giving Nicole a chance to talk quietly to Angel.

"She's just what I always hoped for, but more so. I could never feel comfortable with boys, but I loved the way they were built. Now I've found a girl with a dick. It's magic. But the best thing is that she likes me too." Bubbled Nicole.

Angel just hugged her. "I'm so pleased for both of you."

At Angel's door, Jock made to leave for his house.

"Where do you think you're going?" Angel quizzed.

"Home to bed."

"You're right about home to bed, but that means here, not at your house." Angel smiled at him.

Jock was hard. "Wow."

"Hopefully more than wow." Angel cracked back.

And it was. Jock couldn't believe how wow it was to sleep with a soul mate. It was obvious that his previous experience had been with girls who were not fully committed. But it wasn't just that. The electricity between them was searingly beautiful. A simple touch produced a mind blowing arousal. Actually joining made them both groan with pleasure, their breath hissing, their bodies shaking, until they both cried out in ecstasy.

When Jo and Steph went off to visit their parents, Nicole and Dick were a little down for a few days. One day that week, Nicole and Angel were having coffee. They found themselves discussing the subject uppermost in their minds, the loves of their lives. They both confessed that it was indescribable. For both of them having their partner inside was such a turn on. Angel felt brave enough to ask:

"Just how big is Steph?"

"Well, she's about the same height as me, and the same weight, I think."

"Um, I mean, how big is she?" She blushed.

Nicole laughed. "It feels huge to me and fills me up beautifully. But then I've always been very tight. So spill, how big is Jock?"

Angel blushed again. "Same thought. It feels huge to me and I feel ecstatically full. I wonder how they compare?" They giggled.

"Well, Steph is about six or seven inches, and smaller than my wrist."

"Wow. Your wrist sized! Show me."

Angel took Nicole's hand and clasped her wrist.

"Look, my finger and thumb don't meet. That must be about the same as Jock. He's about the same length too."

"So we both have the same luck. Ideal sizes for us, which just happen to be the same." Nicole looked thoughtful. "You know, I am so lucky. I've go the best of all worlds:" She ticked off on her fingers, "A girl who loves me; A girl with a dick; Someone I love; Someone who fills me up; Someone to care for me, and for me to care for them. I never thought I would find it. Like you before Jock."

Angel's eyes filled. "I am so happy for you ... and for me."

12