Jody's Gift Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jody gave me a lusty grin and reached to place Tina's hand back on my cock, saying,

"Oooo that would be nice, huh baby? But Michael comes too, Tina...Got it?"

"Fine, you two sit here and make plans for the rest of my life...I'm hungry!" I said, reaching to kiss Jody and then Tina, before I stood up. I found two steaks, in the freezer, and placed them in the microwave to unthaw. Returning to the refrigerator, I found enough fixing for a light salad and several bottles of salad dressing. I decided, a finger meal would be great and set about making the salad and marinating the steaks, when they had thawed.

My plan was simple, broil the steaks, cut them up into small bite sized pieces and serve them with a choice of dressings and steak sauces, like A-1 or Worcestershire sauce, along with the salad.

"Umm, it smells wonderful babe!" Jody called out and then said she and Tina were going in to fix their hair.

I chuckled and responded, "Well, if you want to call it cooking...Thank you."

I lost track of time, as I busied myself around the kitchen. I was near completed with the simple meal when the ladies walked in, giving an "Ahem".

I turned to find Jody and Tina, side by side, wearing tiny nitties, their ass cheeks peeking out and full breasts barely covered. Giggling they walked up and planted a kiss on my face cheeks.

Tina produced the thong Jody had bought me and together they made an elaborate production about getting me into it. Needless to say I was hard when they finished and harder yet, when I walked over to the table, serving the waiting women.

I don't ever recall having an "erotic" meal, but that simple meal was just that – erotic. I watched fascinated, as the girls talked and ate.

The lady of my life, was stunningly beautiful and her companion was nearly her equal. I found myself going into a daydream, of sorts, loosing their words and focusing in on their lips, as food silently disappeared between the sensual, soft, mounds.

"Scott? – Scott, are you with us?" I heard a far away voice call out and I suddenly came back to reality.

"Ya...Ya I am...Wow got lost there for a minute." I commented.

"Must have been an awfully nice place." Tina said, smiling, looking through the glass table at my exposed cock head.

I blushed slightly, looking down to see pre-cum seeping out, a small rivulet running over the head and down. Jody turned to Tina and leaned in, whispering and then turned to smile at me.

"I think someone might just ready for round two...What do you think Tina?"

"I know I am Jody...Do you think he'd mind if I was on top this time?" Jody commented, placing a finger between her lips and sucking on it, a lustful look in her eyes.

"Somehow, I doubt it...But let's take him into the living room and find out!" and Jody rose from the table, followed by Tina, and walked off towards the living room, both giving me backward glances, begging me to follow.

When I walked in, they were just finishing spreading out a comforter and urged me to join them. Patiently, they waited as I walked up, my cock straining against the tight thong material. Without a word they helped me down and Tina dropped to her knees to pull the thong away, freeing my manhood.

When she stood, she straddled my pelvis with her feet and Jody stepped in to straddle my head, facing Tina. Slowly they closed the gap and started to kiss tenderly and urgently, as their fingers found each others slits and clits.

My view was to die for, lying on my back looking up into perfect pussies, as the girls fondled each other. Moments later, my breath was growing dry and short, as I stared at the wet slits waiting above me. Parting lips, the girls smiled at each other and reached to pull down their nittie tops and fixing them under their tits. Slowly, Tina squatted, as I held my cock for her. I watched her eyes roll back as she impaled herself on my stiff cock and then held out her hand to Jody, as Jody slowly sank down, spreading her legs wide, offering her wet slit to my lips.

I hungrily sought Jody's clit, just as Tina started to rock her hips, with my cock buried deep inside her. I could hear their eager kissing and the moans starting, as Tina placed her hands on my belly, picking up her pace.

"Oh Jody...Oh God...He's...He's moving...Oh Fuck...My uterus!" Tina moaned out, tightening her leg grip on me.

"I know Tina...I know, he sends me over the edge so fucking fast when he does that!" Jody cried out, starting to move her hips to my clit nibbling.

"No – shit – I'm ready – Oh Christ I'm...I'm going to...SQUIRTTTTTTTT!" and the pussy juice shot out, soaking me, running between my legs, increasing my urge, as I renewed Jody's pussy assault.

Jody started to moan louder, in reaction to Tina's rapid climax and rose slightly allowing me to fully penetrate her hole with my tongue. I felt Tina rise and then drop back down, doing leg squats on my cock, bringing me closer and I started to moan, just as Jody screamed out her climax.

"Oh Baby...Yesssss baby, right there...Oh God...Oh God baby...You've got...Me....I'm...Oh FUCK...I'm CUMMMMINNGGGG BABYYYYY!"

Jody's pussy juice flow out, and I eagerly lapped it up and sucked her labia, while she thrashed her hips above me. When I finished, Jody collapsed forward, pushing Tina off my throbbing cock and I groaned loudly, at being so close.

Laughing, the girls quickly recovered and urged me to stand and finish, as they sat on their knees, mouths open, ready for my climax.

Groaning even louder, I managed to stand on shaky legs and started to stroke my cock in front of them. Like hungry birds in a nest, they waited flicking their tongues out, touching my cock head, as I stroked faster.

I tipped my head back and told them I was ready, groaning as the pressure built up towards my release. Their hands replaced mine, stroking me together, as my hips shook badly, feeling the first load burst out of my cock head. Tina's timing was off slightly as the, milky white, stream of cum hit her closed lips and Jody jerked my cock towards her mouth.

I thrust my hips forward and Jody got the next, large, load squarely in her mouth and swallowed quickly. Tina pulled me back and locked her lips around my head, not missing the next pulse. They released me and licked their lips, as I grabbed my cock and rubbed their lips with my cock head, shooting out smaller and smaller loads, until I was spent.

My legs were about to collapse as the women took turns licking and sucking me, cleaning every last drop of cum from me. Jody and Tina each had one ball in hand, massaging me, making the urge to cum more, stronger, but I had nothing left and finally I dropped to the floor.

I don't recall ever getting up from the floor, but somehow I woke, feeling refreshed and well rested, lying between Jody and Tina, on the bed. I remained still, listening to their soft breathing, feeling their bodies close and warm, smiling over thoughts of the night before.

I extracted myself, from between the sleeping beauties, and walked to the kitchen, stretching and yawning, eager to smell fresh coffee.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and turned to see Tina and Jody, arms wrapped around each other, looking sleepy and sensual. I grinned at the tangled hair and satisfied faces of the women, as Jody said,

"Um morning, Hun. We're headed for the shower...Join us?"

"Well, good morning to you! Sleep well ladies? Ya, love to – just me finish and I'll be right there." I replied.

Ten minutes later I stepped into the shower, joining the women, catching Jody bent over, hanging on to the rear bath bars, as Tina probed her ass with soapy fingers.

With a large grin, I asked, "Horny this morning?"

"For you? Always!" Jody cooed, turning to look at me.

Tina winked at me and withdrew her fingers, stepping back to allow my entering.

"Just getting her ready...Jody was hoping you'd be up for a little anal probing!" and with that, Tina dropped her hand to stroke my rising cock.

I shivered hard and my cock popped up to full erect status, with Tina's urgings and I kissed her deeply, before turning to Jody.

"Soap me baby and make me scream – I'm so ready!" Jody murmured, wiggling her ass.

I soaped her back and ass, taking special care to fill her crack with soap and slid my finger home, watching Jody arch her back and then push back. I pulled my finger out and added another, pushing back in and she moaned louder, as I rotated my fingers, loosening her tight hole, more.

Tina stepped into me and laid her tits on my back, as she reached through to stroke and soap my cock again, getting me ready for Jody. Jody's quivering ass cheeks told me it was time and I slid my fingers out, to press my cock head against her rectum, not intending to enter quickly.

The soap did its trick, working too well, and my cock head disappeared rapidly. Jody screamed out and clamped her rectal muscles on me, stopping me from going farther.

"Christ Scott, that was quick – easy baby, easy!"

I rubbed her soapy ass cheeks, telling her I was sorry and felt her relax, starting to push her ass back. Gently, I pushed into her, watching my penis disappear in her ass, feeling that marvelous tightness around my hard cock, as Tina caressed my ass with soapy fingers.

With a white knuckled grip, Jody arched her back more and cried out,

"Oh God Scott - your cock feels so fucking good up my ass...Make me sing baby, make me sing!"

With slow and deliberate, soapy, strokes, I thrust my hips into Jody's backside, feeling my balls start to rock and hit her. Jody dropped her head and began rocking back into me every time I thrust forward, her tits swinging wildly, moaning louder and louder.

"Oh God...Oh sweet Jesus – your cock...Ummm baby...Oh babe you've...Oh shit you've got me – singing Scott, don't stop...Pound me hard baby...Fill me...Shoot your load...Oh God...Ohhh my Gooood...I'm fucking – there!" She screamed out, her ass shaking violently.

Jody rose up on her toes and wiggled her ass rapidly, just as Tina jammed two fingers into my hole, rapidly finger fucking my ass. Jody wailed loudly, feeling my cock enlarge even more and climaxed again.

"Jesus Tina do you have your fingers up his ass! He just jumped a size bigger...Oh My Fucking God!" Jody screamed out, thrashing her hips.

Tina laughed and worked her fingers faster bringing me to climax and I released - and like before, it felt like it was shot out of a cannon, after passing Jody's rectal muscles.

The anal climax was just incredible, for me and for Jody, obviously, as I watched her writhe in front me, as each load shot into her. I shuddered hard, as the last load entered Jody's sweet ass and bent over her to massage her tits, listening to her moan.


"Scott, Oh Scott – I know I'm going to work bow legged today! My God! That was fucking incredible! Umm baby, we have to do this more often."

"Oh ya – my cock agrees, believe me, my cock so agrees! I guess we're going to have to have Tina over more often – huh?" I replied, groaning as I stood up-right and pulled out of Jody.

"Yeooow – baby!" Jody cried out, feeling my cock slip out.

I chuckled when I looked at her rectum and a large soap bubbled appeared and then burst. Like the time before, Jody grunted and pushed out my cum, along with more bubbles, finally making a soft farting sound. She giggled and turned, still holding the bar, looking at me.

"I love to do that – and don't ask why, cause it just feels good!" and we all laughed, as she repeated the action, sending more cum out and farting louder.

I grinned, watching her flex her rectum and then, finally, standing to face me. We quickly embraced and kissed long and deeply, before turning to kiss and hug Tina.

"Damn you two...Watching you is better than a porno and I get to help...Wow! Thank you! I'd love to come any time you'd like!" Tina said excitedly.

We turned our attention to the washing after that, laughing and talking about how wonderful the past day and night had been. For the first time, I washed Jody's hair and found it extremely erotic. Of course Tina tugging on my cock, as I did so, helped that feeling and Tina wanted me to wash her's too. It was definitely the best shower I'd ever taken!

When Jody exited the shower, she was on a dead run. Our early morning play time had made her close to being late; and like all women, dressing was an art form, best done slowly – with purpose.

Tina and I left her to get ready and heard her softly singing, as we headed for the kitchen – coffee sounded great and I knew Jody would want a cup before leaving. I delivered the coffee to my lady, as she sat in front of her mirror, putting on the final touches. Her eyes were bright and full of love, as she accepted the cup and winked at me.

"Meet me for a cocktail tonight, after work...Okay?" She asked, turning to touch up her lipstick, and then turned back to ask how she looked.

"Love to – and you couldn't be more beautiful!" I answered, as Jody rose and walked towards the bed.

Pushing me back, she lied on top of me, and kissed me tenderly. Pulling her lips away she grinned and purred,

"You're just prejudice...Or in love, I'm not sure which!" and then giggled, as she slid off, ready to leave.

With a flirtatious wink, she blew me a kiss and said good bye, heading for the door, with an exaggerated "bull legged" walk, laughing hysterically.

Tina caught the show too and we laughed at her antics and didn't stop for sometime, after she walked out.

"Scott, I can't tell you how happy I am. I mean for Jody and you. You two are beautiful together and you are definitely what she's needed! Sharing your sex has been a real trip and I meant it when I said – anytime!" Tina commented, as we sat drinking coffee.

I smiled at her and blushed, thinking how right she was – about everything. After a brief pause, I looked up, coffee cup to my lips, and winked at Tina.

"Thank you Tina. Its quite special, coming from you - I mean knowing how close you and Jody are. Your sex has been awesome and I'm ecstatic that Jody would want to share you with me."

Tina blushed this time and placed her warm hand on my arm, smiling wide.

"Scott I'd love to stay and help you clean up...I know we've made quite a mess." Tina offered, as she stood.

"That's really quite sweet, but don't you have things to do?" I countered, watching her ass undulate under the robe, as she walked to the sink.

"Oh ya, I do, but not until later...Besides Scott I work free – and nude, if you'd like!" She beamed, looking over her shoulder and then added,

"Besides I'm horny after your little shower adventure and I'd love to squirt for you again – you know before I leave?"

I licked my lips and smiled at Tina, as I watched her robe drop, hitting the floor. Jody's gift was, truly, exceptional and I recall thinking about what I could do to repay her, as Tina walked up, cupping my face, to kiss me long and hard.

I leave you now, dear readers, to wonder how this tale ends. I know your imaginations are as every bit as wild as mine. If I find enough interest, I may again return to this lusty tale! Until then, happy reading! Look forward to hearing from you. Pappy (nickname)

12