Joel and Carrie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,328 Followers

"So big!" she gasped and fell forward, kissing me. Carrie and Deana continued to help Abby slowly ride my cock until the dark skinned girl finally got used to my size and took me all in.

My golden goddess then moved by my head and pushed one of her breasts between Abby and me. The Indian girl fell on it and after a moment of watching, I joined her. I couldn't see where Deana was, but since Abby was a talker, I found out quickly enough.

"Oh my ass!" the Indian girl cried. "She's licking and using her fingers just like before! I can't believe how good something so nasty feels!"

"Wait until you feel the real thing," Carrie said.

I reached around my girl and squeezed her ass. She smiled down at me. My fingers made there way between her legs. She was wet and sticky.

"You better be ready after this is over!" Carrie moaned. "Playing with Abby has made me even hornier than usual."

"I can't wait!" I said excitedly, pushing two fingers into her pussy.

"Pardon me," Katie said with a grin as she entered the room.

"What's up?" Carrie asked.

"Nothing," Katie said, taking the situation in and then meeting Deana's eyes. "Maria asked me to go find you and bring you back, but I can tell her that you're busy."

"No," Deana said, standing and wiping her face. "I'll go."

"In that case, would you mind if I..." Katie began, but Deana grinned and cut her off.

"Have fun!" she laughed and left the room.

"Oh, I will," Katie said softly and took Deana's place at Abby's ass.

"Oh wow!" Abby cried. "This is so crazy! I can't take any more! I'm cumming!" The Indian girl's eyes grew big as her orgasm hit. She stopped sucking Carrie's breast and fell on my lips. Her tongue danced in my mouth as her juices flowed down my cock and made it ready.

"Let's do this!" Katie cried when Abby was done.

The redhead was standing now. Her face was wet and glowing in excitement. She pulled Abby off my cock and spun her around so that the dark skinned girl's back was to me. She then made Abby straddle my hips again. Carrie pulled away from me to help. I took a moment to smell her scent on my fingers.

I watched as the two ladies maneuvered Abby so that her ass was over my cock. I shook my head. She really did have a small ass! I doubted she could fit a normal sized cock there, much less mine.

Carrie was holding my cock in place and kissing Abby. Katie was directed the small woman's hips. I couldn't be sure, but it looked like she was also rubbing Abby's clit. The Indian girl's ass touched the head of my cock and there was almost no give.

"You have to relax at least a little, or there's no way it will fit," Katie said.

"But it's going to hurt!" Abby gasped.

"Oh yeah!" Katie laughed. "But hopefully, just like you like it!"

"We don't have to do this," I offered.

"I want to!" Abby said quickly. "It's just that..."

"If it hurts too much, we'll stop," Carrie interjected. "You're in control."

"Okay," Abby said tentatively.

Katie used both hands to push down on the Indian girl's hips and this time some of the head was forced in. Carrie started rubbing Abby's clit and the dark skinned girl moaned.

"That's it!" Katie cried. "You're taking it!" The redhead kept pushing on Abby's hips until the head of my cock finally thrust past the entrance to her ass.

"Oh it hurts!" Abby cried. "It hurts!"

"You want to stop?" Carrie asked.

"No!" the Indian girl gasped. "It hurts so good!"

I laid there for the next few minutes watching Katie and Carrie work on making Abby take more of my cock inside. Abby's cries and the sight of my cock partially inside her tight little ass kept me hard.

Since Katie and Carrie were holding Abby up and I had nothing else to do with my hands, I reached out and began rubbing both of their pussies. It was a toss up as to who was wetter.

It wasn't long before I was pushing two fingers from either hand inside them. I would occasionally glance over and watch my fingers pushing through first a blond haired nest of hair and then a red haired one. Both glistened with their juices. Yet, invariably my eyes would come back to Abby's small dark ass.

"I am such a lucky shit!" I groaned, causing Carrie to take a moment to lean over and kiss me.

"We both are," she whispered before going back to Abby.

"I think that's it," Katie said a few minutes later. "She can't take anymore."

"I can!" Abby insisted. Her back and ass were sweat covered and it glistened. To prove her point she thrust down on my cock and another little bit slipped in.

"Are you sure?" Carrie asked.

"Yes!" Abby cried.

"You're in control," Katie shrugged.

"No I'm not!" Abby moaned. "I don't want to be! I want to be taken! I want to lose control!" Silence momentarily met her pronouncement.

"I think we're going about this wrong," Carrie finally said.

"Yeah," Katie agreed. They both turned to me.

"Joel," Katie said. "She wants you to take her."

"You don't have a problem with that, do you?" Carrie asked. She knew me well enough to know the answer.

"Absolutely none!" I replied, causing laughter.

I reached up and grabbed both of Abby's hips as Carrie and Abby backed away. The fingers on both my hands were wet from their pussies. It made them slip for a couple of seconds. The sight also made my cock throb, which in turn made Abby moan.

"Tell me what you want!" I demanded.

"I want to feel your entire cock in my ass!" the Indian girl gasped. "I want to feel it all!"

I pulled down on her hips hard and thrust up with mine. Her ass was tight, but it gave, at least a little.

"Yes!" Abby cried in pain and pleasure as she fell back on me.

I continued to pulled and thrust until three quarters of my cock was inside her tight opening. The harder I went the louder Abby moaned. This girl really did like pain!

I wasn't one to normally enjoy causing pain in others, but the fact that Abby clearly loved every second of it got to a dark part of me.

"Time to switch positions," I growled and rolled us over so that Abby was on her stomach. I glanced around the room and saw Carrie and Katie watching. They were also rubbing each other and kissing. Carrie saw me looking.

"Do it!" she cried. "It's what she wants!"

"Please!" Abby added. There was a hunger and need in her expression that couldn't be denied, not that I wanted to deny anything.

I grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her head to the side. I kissed her once, bruising her lips and then bit her neck. Her only react was to moan and tilt her head further, giving me more access.

I rammed my cock deep into her small ass! Abby cried out and I did it again! I leaned up just enough to grab both of her shoulders before thrusting deep for a third time.

"Too big!" she moaned. "You're splitting me in half!" Yet, it was obvious that she loved every second of it.

"You want me to stop, all you have to do is say so," I offered. She didn't respond, so I thrust for a forth time. At this point all but the last inch of my cock was inside.

"That is so hot!" I heard Katie moaned.

"So are you!" Carrie cried and I could hear the sounds of kissing.

"Do you want the last of it?" I asked Abby.

"Yes!" she cried.

"Ask for it!" I demanded. "Tell me what you want."

"I'm not asking!" she gasped. "I'm begging! Please give me it all! I want to feel it deep in my ass!"

That was it for me. I think I literally saw red as I rammed my cock all the way in for the first time. Abby screamed as her orgasm took her! I fell on top of her, sucked on her neck hard and let lose. My cum boiled free of my cock and filled her ass. The room was filled with the sound of our orgasms.

"That was something!" Katie said once we were done.

"I'll say!" Carrie added.

I rolled off of Abby slowly. My cock was softening, but her ass was so tight that it clearly hurt her when I removed it. This wasn't the good type of pain either. That passed with her orgasm.

"Sorry," I said.

"Well worth it," Abby smiled, her eyes only half open.

"Are you going to be okay?" Carrie asked.

"I'll be fine," Abby said. "Oh, I'll probably walk funny for a few days, but I'll be fine!"

"I don't suppose..." Katie began, but Abby cut her off laughing.

"No way!" she cried. "I'm done for the day!"

"It was just a thought," Katie grinned.

"Another time," the dark skinned girl replied, already half asleep. "I promise."

"I think it's time for us to go," Carrie said softly.

"I could use a shower," I put in. "An inside one please!" Carrie smiled and Katie laughed as we left the room.

Abby was totally spent and needed sleep. I was probably just as bad, but the other two ladies were clearly in need. I only hoped I could help them! I'd never felt this sexually exhausted before in my life.

I got lucky because as we neared the bathroom, Mike was exiting it. Katie grinned hungrily.

"There you are!" she cried and literally jumped him right there in the hallway.

Katie gave Mike a wet kiss before dropping to her knees in front of him and taking his cock into her mouth. Mike leaned back against the wall and took her head in both hands, directing her actions. He also closed his eyes and moaned.

Carrie pulled me past them and into the bathroom. She led me into the shower and started washing me without a word. It felt good. I was functioning enough to return the favor by the time she was done.

"How are you feeling?" she asked when we were both clean.

"Tired," I admitted.

"Wait here," she said, slipping out of the shower. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the hot water spraying over my body. I heard the door open and shut. A few minutes later it opened again.

"Let's go," Carrie said. I opened my eyes and saw her holding our clothes.

"Where to?" I asked, shutting the water and reaching for a towel.

"Back to the beach house," she replied. "We need a break."

"Hmm," I frowned. "I do, but you..."

"I'm fine," she smiled warmly. Carrie didn't look as exhausted as me, but she did look sated.

We got dressed quickly and slipped out of the house. The walk back down the beach was nice. It was still cold out, but not as cold and at least I was dressed this time! Carrie and I walked hand in hand.

"So, what did you think of that?" my girl asked.

"It was great," I shrugged, not sure what she was getting at.

"You seemed to really enjoy yourself with Abby," Carrie added.

"It was certainly different," I replied.

"Well, I don't mind a little pain, but..." she began. I finally realized what was bothering her. I stopped walking and pulled her into a long kiss. It was slow and sensual.

"Carrie, what happened with Abby was enjoyable, but it's nothing compared to what we share," I said, looking into her eyes. She smiled and I added with a grin, "Of course, I wouldn't mind having her join our little group."

"What about Katie and Mike?" she asked.

"Definitely!" I said. "I don't know about him, but she really knows how to have fun!"

"I heard about the shower outside from Robbie," Carrie grinned.

"Another new and exciting experience!" I laughed and pulled her into another kiss. We walked back the rest of the way to the beach house in silence.

There was a note on the table from the others. They said they got tired of waiting for us and went out to dinner.

"How about a nap?" I asked, honestly tired.

"That sounds lovely," she replied, smiling warmly. "I like having you next to me when I wake up."

"Yeah, the feeling is mutual," I said, pulling her close.

We went to the master bedroom. The sheets were clean and the window was open. Someone had clearly gone to an effort.

"What do you want to bet that the rest of the rooms are the same?" she smiled.

"No bet," I replied as I shut the window and stripped down. Carrie was already under the sheets when I joined her. "We really do have the best friends."

I climbed into bed, pulled Carrie close and smiled contently. She sighed and snuggled as close as possible. My body reacted slightly, but I was too exhausted to follow up. We both drifted off rather quickly.

I woke up a few hours later. Carrie was still asleep next to me. I smiled down at her. The others were back. I could hear them laughing through the doorway. It was what probably woke me up. Carrie was oblivious.

I propped myself up by my elbow and rested my head on my hand. I used my other hand to slowly brush Carrie's hair out of her face. She smiled contently. I lay their enjoying the sight of her. I'm not sure how long I lay there like that, but eventually Carrie stirred.

"That feels good," she smiled softly.

"I like playing with your hair," I said.

"I know," she grinned. "It's another of your fetishes."

"And how do you know that?" I asked playfully.

"I'm being poked," she replied.

"Well, there is that!" I laughed. "But that doesn't necessarily have to do with your hair."

"You want me to grow it out more?" she asked.

"You're perfect the way you are," I replied, shifting on the bed and rolling her onto her back.

Carrie looked up at me with loving eyes and opened her arms to me. I rolled on top of her and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed like that for quite a while before my hardening cock bumped into the entrance to her pussy. Carrie spread her legs wider and I slipped inside her.

"I love you!" she whispered excitedly. I smiled down at her and pushed deep. She gasped.

"You'll always be my golden goddess," I said.

"Does that mean you love me too?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"Love, worship and adore!" I replied seriously as I pulled out and pushed in again. "Now and forever."

"Yes!" she cried. "Show me!"

I kissed Carrie as I continued to stroke in and out of her. I took my time letting her feel my love along with my passion. I could sense her orgasm building along with my own. I knew it was time to finish when Carrie wrapped her legs around me and tried to pull me even deeper. Her nails scraped my back, but not hard enough to draw blood.

I started stroking with longer and deeper strokes. Carrie pulled back from my kiss and cried out. "Yes! It feels so good!"

"You're mine!" I growled possessively.

"Now and forever!" she gasped, using my own words to let me know the depth of her feelings. I crushed her lips with my own.

I thrust one last time inside of her and let go. Her orgasm hit at the exact same moment. We cried out together as the fluids from both our bodies mingled. It was some time before we were done, both of us lying on our backs, panting heavily.

"I really do love you," she smiled.

"You're the love of my life," I replied.

We lay there for a few minutes recovering and listening to the sounds of our friends in the other rooms. It was obvious that tonight was going to be a repeat of the night before. We could hear the passionate cries.

"You know," Carrie said thoughtfully. "Our little group isn't so little anymore."

"Yeah," I said, wondering what she was getting at.

"I have to think of something extra special for graduation," she said. "We need one last hurrah."

"This isn't wild enough for you?" I teased.

"Oh, it's plenty wild," she replied. "But I have a feeling that graduation will probably be the last time we can all get together."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "It just seems like something like this can't last forever."

"Worried about the rumors that will come out of this weekend?" I frowned.

"Yes and no," she said. "I trust the people involved to keep quite, but lets be honest. After what happened Valentine's Day, it's only a matter of time before something blows up."

"It's your fault," I smiled. "You keep seducing everyone we meet!"

"Not everyone!" she laughed.

"Just promise me one thing?" I asked.

"What?"

"That no matter what happens, we'll always be together."

"Now and forever," she replied, giving me a kiss. It was a gentle kiss, but it said a lot. Just then the door to the room burst open.

"It's about time you woke up!" Robbie cried. He was naked. So were the two people with him.

"Carrie, in the mood for a little fun?" Brian asked, his wrestler's body already glistening from whatever he'd been doing moments before.

"Say yes!" Tina said, her body equally as sweat covered. Her strawberry blond hair was damn and messed. "You won't regret it. The guys have decided to team up on you!"

"Really?" Carrie asked, her eyes lighting up. She looked at me.

"Go ahead," I laughed. "Have fun."

Carrie gave me one last kiss and got out of bed. I watched as she made her way over to the door. She reached out when she got there and took Brian and Robbie's cocks in her hands.

"Let's go," she said, leading them from the room. Neither argued. That left Tina and I alone.

"Give me a minute," she smiled, walking toward the master bathroom. "I need a shower."

"Enjoy," I smiled.

I lay there smiling contently and listening to the sounds of passion from the other rooms. I wasn't sure what exactly was happening, but I could hear my Carrie's cries getting louder and louder.

"Hello," Maria said from the doorway. I looked up and smiled at her. "You slipped out of your new friends place before I found you."

"Miss me?" I joked.

"She misses your big cock in her ass!" Deana laughed as she followed her lover in.

"Don't we all?" Tara asked as she followed right after Deana, her pale blue eyes twinkling.

"Oh, I miss his big cock," Jill added as she too entered. "But not necessarily there." I sat up in bed watching each of the beauties in front of me, wondering what they were planning.

"To each her own," Abby said as she came in next.

"I see you decided to join our little party," I smiled.

"Me too!" Katie laughed as she walked in.

"Is that everyone?" I joked.

"Not quite," Jennifer said as she slipped into the room last and shut the door. Her ass was just as big as Katie's but shaped differently. Both made my mouth water.

"And don't forget me!" Tina said as she exited the bathroom.

"So, what exactly is going on here?" I asked.

"Well, the boys decided to thank Carrie for having this little party," Tara smiled.

"All four of them?" I asked in surprise.

"Yep," Jill laughed. "She's loving every minute of it!"

"I can hear," I said as Carrie let out a particularly loud cry. The ladies laughed. I looked up and down the line of them. This was way beyond any guy's wet dream.

"And you ladies?" I asked.

"We figured that it only seemed fair to do the same with you," Jennifer answered.

"Um, it's not that I don't appreciate the thought," I began tentatively. "But I'm only one guy and there are eight of you."

"Oh, don't worry," Abby grinned, her long dark hair thrown over her shoulder. "I'm sure we can all think of something to do while we wait our turn."

The Indian girl reached out and brushed one of Jill's dark breasts. Deana moved toward them along with Jennifer. Katie hesitated a moment and met my gaze. She smiled and mouthed the word 'later' before joining them as well. That left Tina, Maria and Tara looking at me hungrily.

Tina and Tara quickly moved between my legs. They both smiled up at me before Tina took my cock into her mouth. Tara moved lower. I could feel her tongue as it touched my balls. I groaned. Marie leaned forward and kissed me.

"Do you want my ass?" she asked, already knowing me well enough to know the answer.

"Of course," I replied.

"Then would you mind getting it ready?" she smiled.

"Not at all," I answered.

"I didn't think so!" she giggled and climbed onto the bed. She straddled my head and slowly lowered her ass and pussy to my face. My mouth watered as I watch it grow near. I drove my tongue deep as soon as I could reach.

Maria had a perfect ass! I grabbed her hips with both my hands and did my best to drive her crazy. It was only fair because Tara and Tina were driving me crazy!

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,328 Followers