Joey Becomes JoJo

Story Info
Mistress turns slaveboy over to Master Ed.
2.2k words
4.14
105.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open the door and there stands MASTER ED, I bow and ask him to enter. He looks at me and laughs and says " You are a pathetic piece of worthless shit" then he goes over to Big Mama, my Mistress, and kisses her hard and hungry. I now know I am in for the worst weekend of my life, but I also realize it may be the best one too.

The tape on the TV has finished and Big Mama says " rewind it slave boy and put it away for now," we will make a new one for you to see later. I go over to the TV and rewind and remove the tape.

Master Ed comes behind me and takes the whip from Big Mama and strikes me across the ass. I scream in pain "OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" as he laughs again and says" Big Mama I am going to enjoy his ass this weekend."

I turn around and notice he has brought his slave girl with him, she looks at me and consoles me with her eyes. I now realize that I am only here to please Master Ed and not my Mistress Big Mama, she will use the slave girl for that. Master Ed says something to her and she motions for me to come her.

So the weekend begins, they tell us to go and change into the outfits they have picked out for us to wear. When we are alone in the bedroom changing I ask her what her name is. She replies "Frannie" and says "she has belonged to Master Ed for over a year." I nod and tell her my name is Joey and I have been Big Mama's slave boy for two years.

Frannie reaches into the bag and removes an outfit, a simple dress a little large, no bra, but a pair of red lace panties, high heels and silk red stockings. Then I notice her pull out a strap on dildo. She says I am to wear this under my dress and puts the 8 inch strap on dildo on first, then her panties putting the dildo between her legs. She then puts the stockings and heels on and finishes by putting the dress over her covering the dildo, hiding the strap on completely.

I go over to my outfit and am in horror it is not a male sub outfit that my Mistress usually makes me wear, it is woman's clothes, I look at Frannie and she says "Master Ed wants you like this for him this weekend."

I cannot believe it as I put on the white underwire bra and matching thong, black fishnet stockings and 4 inch white high heels I turn to Frannie and she says "sit down I have to put your make up and a black wig on you."

When she is done I look in the mirror admiring myself and Frannie says "you look so sexy." I look again and agree with her. The clothes do make me look so sexy, I start to wonder why I did not try this sooner.

As we leave the bedroom we hear noises in the playroom, moaning and laughter. Master Ed is on the couch and Big Mama on the floor between his legs sucking his huge cock. He says "take it woman get me ready for your slave boy." She takes more in her mouth moaning "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" with pleasure.

They hear us come in and stop , she gets up and sits next to him still caressing his cock. They motion us over to sit with them. Master Ed says "You look very sexy Joey, but we decided to change your name to JoJo, now sit next to me and kiss your master hello." Big Mama gets up and tells slave girl Frannie to follow her to the other room.

As I start to kiss Master he pulls me closer and caresses my body telling me what a sexy woman I make. Just as I start to enjoy being with him his whole demeanor changes from gentle to completely in charge. He tells me to put on a sexy show for him or else. I look at him and fearing I may be disciplined I stand and put on some music to dance too, not realizing how hard it is to dance in heels.

As I start to move to the music I slip slightly making Master Ed angry, he grabs me and puts me across his knee and takes the whip and slaps my ass with it, CRACK, CRACK on my ass. I scream in pain "ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Master , please stop I will do better."

He laughs and says "Sissy boy make me hard or you will get more."

I start to dance again and while swaying my body I find that I am getting turned on. I look at him and smile asking" does Master want Jojo." I realize that I should not have teased him.

He reaches for me throwing me in front of him and points to his cock, growing larger. I open my mouth and start to kiss the tip, licking the hole and tasting the pre-cum as I take it slowly in my mouth while licking the underside, SLURP, SLURP taking more each time.

He starts to moan and says , "good bitch make me harder," I respond by taking his big cock all the way to his groin, my head bobbing back and forth until he starts to groan, "yes you bitch faster."

I know he is near and work him harder as I caress his ass and try to finger it. My mouth never leaving the huge cock, huge sweet tasting cock. The cock I was eager to accept.

Faster and faster he is so near, moaning and moving up to me he grabs my head and pushes it tighter to his groin as he starts to cum, "Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," as I take all of his cum, gagging but swallowing as much as I can. My mouth wanting more, more cum , more cum I want to taste all of it.

He pushes me away and starts to grab my body, grabbing my bra and twisting my nipples. He then grabs my thong and in one motion rips it off. My cock is semi hard as he points to it laughing at it, "My cock is bigger then that after I cum you little sissy boy." He slaps it once then again still laughing at the size. As he gets up I hear something from the other room.

It is Big Mama groaning and screaming "more fuck me harder, faster, faster, deeper, more, more, yes that's it deeper, I'm cummingggggggggggggggggggggg, O M G Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss'. Her voice gets louder and louder as she starts to cum, Frannie must be pleasing her better then I can. I only hope she will want me back.

Master says "see my slave girl is satisfying your Mistress" laughing he gets up and goes into the other room. I wait awhile and then hear them tell Frannie to leave and go back home she is not needed anymore.

Big Mama calls for me and says get in here JoJo, "RIGHT NOW."

I run into the room and see both of them laying on the bed caressing themselves looking at me and telling me now it is time I became their toy. I respond "Yes Mistress' and come over to them clad only in my stockings and heels. My weekend has only began.

Mistress says "worship my feet JoJo" wiggling her toes as I fall to the floor and start to kiss them one by one, licking them, sucking them as if they were little cocks, I love sucking her toes and having her fuck my mouth with them. I want to please her so much, I suck them in further and further wishing they were a cock and could cum in my mouth. I start to get hard thinking about them but my concentration is broken.

Master Ed starts to get up and I see he is getting hard again. I continue sucking Big Mama's toes and work my way up her legs as she moans with delight, I know I am pleasing her. I start to lick her clit but she stops me as Master Ed is right behind us and slaps my ass hard. OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW I scream in pain as Big Mama reaches for a tube of lubricant, the kind that gets hot to the touch and gives it to Master Ed smiling.

She says "JoJo get back to work "and grabs my hair and pulls me to her pussy where I start to lick her clit again. My tongue probing her deeper, deeper, deeper until she is starting to get wet from her juices.

My tongue probes deeper and twisting back and forth until she starts to explode in my mouth screaming and grabbing me "more you bitch more I want it deeper, moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee," as she pulls me tighter, so tight that I start gasping for air.

I probe her pussy as deep as I can deeper and deeper as she starts to moan" yes, yes , deeper , yes that's it oooooooooooooooo" as I grind my mouth into her.

As I am pleasing my Mistress I suddenly feel something against my ass. My Mistress is now so close I must concentrate on her, but feel hands probing my ass.

Fingers now starting to penetrate me as Big Mama starts to cum pulling me tighter to her screaming, "cummmiiinnnnggggg oooooooooo godddddddd yeeesssssss." I feel her juices in my mouth as I rapidly lick them up.

Mistress yells" Yesssssssssss, yessssssssssssssss "and starts breathing very fast. She is cumming harder then she ever has before he came here.

As she is calming down I realize that my ass is being probed by something larger then a finger. Mistress notices that Ed is starting to fuck my ass and says" See Master Ed I told you he has an ass just waiting to be fucked, so round and tight" as she pulls me closer to her.

I start to feel that large cock now in my ass about an inch and begin to realize what he is going to do to me. I start to move but Mistress calms me down "JoJo do this for me I do not want him to punish you any more."

I nod OK and let him in further. My ass is burning with pain as he starts to fuck me slowly, deeper, deeper, harder, harder until he is fully in me.

He starts to ram me harder and harder, grabbing me and holding me tight to his cock. I am completely in his control, my ass being fucked by a cock that I have never had before.

I am under Master Ed's control and my cock is reacting to it as it starts to grow. My ass burning and me wanting more as he takes me completely, harder, harder, faster, faster and deeper, so deep his giant balls are slapping against my ass over and over with a steady pace that reddens my ass.

Mistress moves under me and grabs my cock and starts to pump it up and down until I am fully erect carefully making sure I do not cum. Master Ed is fucking me like a wild dog taking a poodle, as I realize I am his bitch .

Faster and faster, harder and harder he pumps my ass as I remain under his control until finally I hear a moan and he says" now you bitch you are mine forever" and starts to cum, spurting into my ass again and again, my ass taking all he has and my mind saying yes, yes give me more.

Mistress lets go of my cock and Master Ed grabs it, I smile hoping he will let me cum quickly. Then Master Ed lets go of my cock and pulls out of my ass spraying cum all over my cheeks, he then turns me around grabbing my face and pulling it to his cock.


I instinctively open my mouth and take his cock sucking it dry. God I love the taste of cum, I want more much more and suck harder and harder until he is completely dry.

Master Ed pushes me away and sees my cock is still hard and grabs the whip from Mistress. He raises the whip and he hits my cock, crack, crack, the pain is unbearable as I scream over and over "noooooooooooooooo, nooooooooooooo and try to stop him.

He grabs my hair and pulls me from the floor and says" are you ready to please me JoJo, you are mine for the weekend to please me as I want." My cock starts to soften and the pain is such that my eyes start to tear.

I look over to Mistress and she nods her head in agreement. She comes over to me and says softly" Joey you now have become JoJo and forever become our bitch slave boi, never to be a man again. You will dress as a woman whenever you are in our presence."

I look at her and nod my head I know she is right, I only hope I can survive the weekend.