Jogging Partners Ch. 04

Story Info
Changes.
5.8k words
4.73
89.5k
94
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we got back from the hospital, Lauren made sure I could get up the stairs alright' as I still felt just a little bit dizzy. The docs had stitched me up pretty good though and for the most part, I felt a lot better. Once we were upstairs, I sat down and she got me a drink and started setting up the couch bed for me to sleep on for the night.

"In the morning, you can move your stuff into the spare bedroom. This is just for tonight since it's so late."

She had a good point, neither of us wanted to unpack or set up the spare bedroom this late at night so sleeping on the couch bed made more sense. Looking at it, it actually looked pretty' comfortable anyway, so I figured why not. Once I was situated, I laid' down and Lauren sat down on the recliner across from me. I had asked her to stay up for a bit with me and' just talk. My head was pounding and I was a bit paranoid about going to sleep since I'd' been hit so damn hard by that bottle.

"Thanks for letting me move in," I said. She smiled and leaned back in the recliner.

"It's no problem," she replied happily. "I'd rather see you here then with that psychopathic bitch. I can't believe what she did to you Tyler; you have no idea how bad I want to kill her."

"I know," I said. "I know; but thank you for not killing her. You'd only wind up getting in trouble and I wouldn't want that."

She relaxed and stood up and sat on the edge of the couch bed rubbing my leg. "I'm just glad you're alright," she said relieved.

We stayed dup for a few hours just talking about different things; we talked about how I had finally reached the end of my patience with Jennifer. I assured her there was no way in hell I was going back to Jen, no matter how hard she would plead with me in the morning once she had sobered up.

Then we talked about what I was going to do with my new room; since I was helping pay rent, I was' allowed to decorate if I chose to do so. I figured' maybe I would just paint the walls a different color and hang up a few shelves for games and my DVD collection. I also wanted to go back to Jen's to pick up my flat screen TV which' I had brought there in the first place. I figured she would probably give me a hard time over it, but I was taking it back no matter what she said.

Around four am, Lauren decided she was going to bed. I figured by now it should be alright' for me to get some sleep and we said good night to each other before she made her way down the hallway to her room. I lay there staring up at the ceiling for a while, thinking about the events that had transpired today.

I had gone from living on my own to living with my psycho now ex-girlfriend to living with my best friend who happened to be a transsexual. No one had to know Lauren was transsexual though of course; I worried about Jen using it as some sort of a weapon though.

I shrugged it off, not wanting to worry about such things really. I was going to need some rest for tomorrow when I went back to the apartment to get my TV; I was sure I'd' have quite an argument in store for me when I arrived. Lauren had suggested that I press charges, and of course, when I told the doctors at the ER what happened they called the police who said I should do the same.

Apparently, even if I was a man, Jennifer's actions were still considered' domestic violence and I had the right to charge her for her moves.

I was definitely contemplating; I knew I was done with her for good.

I just wasn't' one hundred percent sure whether or not I wanted to go to such extremes. I did have a mild concussion and I was pretty pissed off about it too; I would debate this in the morning though. At least I had something to use against her in the event that she really got' to be persistent tomorrow.

For now, I just wanted to sleep; sleep felt like a damn good idea. It was time to rest,

In the morning, I woke to an unfamiliar surrounding' and could not seem to recall the events of the previous day. I knew that my head hurt like a son of a bitch and I groaned as I shifted uncomfortably in the bed. I sat up rubbing the side of it and looked around; I knew where I was now, this was Lauren's apartment. Why was I here though? I remembered coming over to play video games. Had I spent the night?

No, I specifically remembered saying goodbye to Lauren going home at some point the previous night. Then, all at once, it came rushing back to me; I had gone home only to find a very drunken Jennifer who turned a bit abusive. I'd' been injured; that was why my head was hurting. Lauren took me to the hospital and I decided to take the offer she had given me to move in with her. I was done with Jennifer.

Now that I had remembered everything from the day before, I sat up on the couch bed groaning and threw my legs over the side of the mattress standing up on shaky feet. I wandered aimlessly down the hallway towards the bathroom with the urgency to relieve my bladder. I stopped in front of the door, not really thinking to knock and turned the doorknob pushing it open.

My eyes went wide and I jumped in shock then froze as I found Lauren standing completely naked, with one foot on the side of the tub as she dried her legs. We both locked eyes, both of us completely frozen; then I saw it.

Dangling between her legs was her cock; it was the first time I had ever gotten such a close up view, though of course the only other time I had ever seen it at all was that day when she was taking a piss' in the park and I had been standing guard. That was when I first found out she was a transsexual in the first place. Seeing it this close up though, I realized for the first time how big she actually was, and damn she was probably around an inch bigger then' me.

I snapped out of my trance and looked up from her dick into her eyes and she looked like she was about to crack up laughing at me.

"I uh...s-s-orry," I said slamming the door shut and quickly moving back down the hallway. A few minutes later, she came strolling out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel smiling at me as I sat on the couch bed.

"You okay," she laughed.

"Yeah...I'm fine. Sorry, I should've knocked."

"No it's okay; I should have locked the door."

I chuckled nervously and looked away for a moment or two.

"I guess uh...I guess we're both going to have to get use to this now right. I mean...I'll have to remember to knock before I walk into the bathroom and you have to remember to lock the door," I laughed finally as the shock wore off.

Why was I so freaked out in the first place, I'd only been attracted to her for months now since I found out she was a man even before that. So' if I knew she was packing then what else would' I have expected to see down there'

I guess I was more shocked at how big she was then anything; every time I had fantasized about having sex with her or imagined it was here when it was really Jennifer I had always imagined her being a bit smaller than that. Here I come to find she's' definitely a lot bigger then I always

imagined.

"It's okay, don't sweat it," she said walking into the kitchen and grabbing the gallon of milk from the fridge to take a drink before putting it away.

"So what's on the agenda for today?"

"Oh...uh; I think I'll go pick up the rest of my stuff. Let her know that the police may be knocking at her door soon if I decide to press charges."

"Sounds good; I'll go with you."

I laughed nervously shaking my head. I wasn't' so sure that was the greatest idea in the world considering I knew how pissed Lauren was at Jen and I knew how badly she wanted to beat the shit out of her.

"You should wait here," I said. "I don't want anybody getting into any kind of fights."

"No it's fine I won't do anything I promise. If it makes you feel better, I can wait in the car. I just want to make sure you'll be okay there,"

I didn't' want her to have to wait here at home and be worried out of her mind the whole time wondering if Jen was going to try and hurt me again. Better to just bring her along I figured; no harm would occur. I trusted her enough to know she wouldn't' do anything stupid,

"Alright' fine,"

"Great...give me a few minutes to dry off and get dressed and we'll go."

She walked back to her bedroom and started drying off. As I sat there, I couldn't' help but look down the hallway through her bedroom door, which she had forgotten to shut. I could see her standing there by the dresser fishing through her underwear drawer for a pair of panties. A few minutes later, she emerged from her bedroom fully clothed with her hair pulled back into a ponytail and a smile on her face.

"Ready to go," she asked.

"Yep," I replied.

We left the apartment and got in her car starting to make our way to Jennifer's place. I was feeling a bit nervous to say the least, hoping she had sobered up enough that she would not try to cause any drama. When we arrived, Lauren parked the car just in front of the door that led up to the apartment and I looked over at her nervously.

"I'll just be a few minutes,"

"Okay...be careful. Text if anything goes wrong,"

I got out of the car and shut the door behind me walking up to the entrance of the complex and made' my way inside and up the stairs. When I got to Jennifer's door, I pushed it open quickly and walked right in to find the apartment was' trashed and she was still asleep on the couch.

"Jen," I called to her to wake her up.

She jumped in surprise and looked up at me then groaned and pushed herself up into a sitting position. Her hair was a mess, and she looked around the apartment as though she was trying to remember the previous night. Then she noticed the stitches on my forehead and seemed quite surprised as she stood up and slowly walked over to me.

"What the hell happened to you," she mumbled. I swatted her hand away and shook my head angrily at her.

"You happened,"

"W-What,"

"Jen...last night, I came home and you were completely trashed. You flipped out on me and threw two fucking beer bottles at me one of them hit me and busted my head open. You accused me of fucking Lauren and after you threw the bottle at me, you told me to get the fuck out; so I did. Now I'm here to get the rest of my stuff."

She ran a hand through her messy hair and sighed, sitting back down on the couch and I made my way to her bedroom to collect the rest of my things. First, I unplugged the flat screen and carefully carried it out into the living room. "You're taking my TV?" she asked.

"It's mine," I said back. "I brought it with me; remember?"

"Fuck that," she said jumping up and getting in my face. I wasn't' going to back down easily, and I responded by moving out of her way but she followed me as I tried to make my way to the door with the TV.

"You're not taking my television with you; that's the end of the story Tyler."

"It's my TV Jennifer, so yes I am taking it with me; listen, the cops told me last night that this was considered domestic abuse. I have the right to press charges for what you did if I want."

"What the fuck do you mean," she asked.

"I mean if you don't want to spend some time in county lockup for throwing a beer bottle at my head last night; you'll get out of my fucking way."

Simple enough I thought; but I was still surprised when she furiously walked away, allowing me to carry the TV right out the door and down the stairs to Laurens waiting car. Once I got it into the back seat I made my way back upstairs to collect the rest of my stuff, only to find it already sitting out in the living room. Jennifer, in a rage, had thrown all of my personal belongings down' the hallway and was still in the process of doing so.

"You're being childish Jen,"

"Shut the fuck up," she yelled back as she came storming out of the bedroom and the next thing I knew she had slapped me hard across the face. The room started spinning; I couldn't' deal with any face blows after the injury I got last night.

"Well," I said. "You can expect the police at your door sometime today."

"What; you're serious?"

"No, I'm not fucking joking Jennifer; I'm not taking this shit' from you okay?"

I turned and walked out of the apartment with the rest of my stuff and she came following me down the steps yelling in my ear the entire way down as I tried to maintain my balance. Once I got outside to the car she was still following me screaming at me as I began packing everything into the trunk with Laurens help. Finally, Lauren lost her temper and slammed the trunk shut turning around to look her dead in the eyes.

"Back the fuck up Jen," she said furiously. "You're boyfriends done with you,"

"Yeah because you're stealing him right,"

"Oh shut up," Lauren yelled. "You know damn well why it's over; you put your hands on him and he's not going to sit around and take that shit. It's over Jen, so get the fuck over him."

Lauren and I exchanged glances and I smiled at her, telling her with my eyes that I was thankful she had stepped up to help me. We both pushed past Jennifer and got into the car as Lauren started up the engine. Jen stepped back, her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes burning with anger.

"Fuck is she looking at," Lauren whispered. I opened the window as Jen came back over to the car and smiled evilly at the both of us.

"I'm better off without you anyway," she spat before walking back into the apartment and leaving Lauren and us to laugh at her comment. We both knew it was all out of anger and jealousy, she knew she had fucked up and she could not accept that. So instead, she would blame it on me and turn the situation around to make it seem as though it were my fault.

"Let's go," I said. Lauren sighed and pulled out of the parking lot as we made our way back to her place. We stopped off to get something for lunch then drove the rest of the way home.

When we got back to Laurens...our apartment...she helped me carry all the stuff up the stairs and into the spare bedroom, which was now mine. As I sat the TV down on the floor, I turned around and Lauren came over to me to offer a hug.

I accepted, and when she pulled away, she suddenly looked a bit angry; she had noticed the red mark on my cheek from when Jen smacked me.

"Did she hit you?"

"She slapped me; no big deal though."

"That bitch...she's lucky I wasn't up there to see it."

I laughed as we started unpacking the boxes that I had brought with me and putting everything in places that they would look good. I had no need to bring any furniture with me; the room already had a nice bed a desk and a dresser as well as a nightstand and an entertainment center for my TV. I was set,

I called out of work that night because my head was hurting so badly; I told the manager what was going on and he said everything would be fine if I did not come in for the night.

I was now' left to sit around with Lauren and try to decide what I was going to do next; I was still unsure whether or not I was going to press charges for the injury I had received. Lauren strongly felt that I should, and when I called my parents to tell them what had happened, they strongly agreed. I was definitely putting a lot of thought into it.

The next morning, I was feeling a little better and so Lauren and I decided to grab our bikes and head down to the park together. It felt good to be out in the fresh October morning air and the breeze hit me and relaxed my muscles as we sped down the bike path.

"So I'm heading out tonight," Lauren said.

"Oh yeah; where to,"

"Some Italian Restaurant with this guy' I met last week."

A guy', she was going out on a date; I was a little shocked really. I didn't' say much of anything though, and she must have taken that as a bad sign.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing uh...I just didn't know you had a boyfriend,"

"Oh well...I mean we just met. It's not really like that,"

"You don't need to explain; I hope you have fun," I smiled. I was a bit confused because

considering she had kissed me that one day I had imagined she had feelings for me.

I guess, I sort of thought that now that I had broken up with Jennifer and moved in with Lauren maybe those feelings would come back up again. Then again, that was months ago; I am sure by now she had moved on, why would she wait around for a dude like me to leave a bitch like Jennifer anyway?

Laurens POV

I felt bad after I told him about the date I was going on that night. I didn't' want him to think I had agreed to go out with this man just to hurt his feelings or something. It wasn't' like that at all, really. Yes, I had feelings for Tyler, I really, really liked him and wanted to be with him; but I didn't' think I could. Even if he had broken up with Jennifer, that did not mean he would go out with me.

He would probably consider that to make him gay or something; and I was pretty' sure he was far from gay. Sure, we had kissed that one day a few months back and he had known then that I was a transsexual; that didn't' mean much though. I couldn't' go judging the situation just based on a damn kiss. Then again, if Tyler was not interested in me, why did he suddenly seem so quiet now that I had told him I was going on a date tonight?

Maybe I was missing something,

Tyler's POV

Later that day when we got home from the park, I made my way to the shower to wash up from sweating so much. The hot water felt great on my skin, as I tried to stop thinking about how Lauren was going out with some other guy' tonight. Why should it matter to me; one kiss did not mean that we were dating. So who was I to have an issue with her going out with anybody?

Around seven o'clock, I was sitting on the couch when Lauren came out of her room dressed up all nice and gave me a wink before heading for the door.

I knew she was on her way downstairs to meet with who-ever she was going out on her date with tonight; I tried not to think about it even still. So instead, I flicked on the TV, ordered a cheese steak from the nearby pizza shop and kicked back to relax for a while.

The food arrived and' after eating and drinking a couple of beers I was starting to feel pretty' good.

Around 10:30 I' was feeling kind' of drunk. I kept drinking even after I had finished my food and by now' it was starting to kick in full force. I sat around watching TV laughing hysterically; I was always the happy laughing type of guy' when I would drink. That's' what a lot of people liked about me and' why they all loved to hang out at bars and enjoy a few beers with me sometimes.

The night kept going on and soon with the aid of the alcohol, I had forgotten about everything with Jennifer and' also about Laurens date. I passed out around midnight or so on the couch and was in a pretty' deep sleep when I heard the front door open and slam shut, jarring me from my slumber.

I sat straight up as Lauren walked into the living room; she looked pissed. Groaning, I stood up and followed her into the kitchen where she was pacing back and forth. I was starting to get a little worried now, and the alcohol had worn off so I was able to focus on the fact that something was wrong with my friend and I needed to find out exactly what that was.

"Lauren...what's wrong,"

She leaned against the counter, tapping her foot on the floor and suddenly looked as though she were about to break down and start crying. That's' when I noticed it; on her face, just under her right eye was a bruise, pretty' bad to. I had failed to notice it right away because my eyes were so heavy.

"Did...did someone hit you?"

"Yes," she said, as the tears finally broke free. "That fucking asshole; he did this,"

I was feeling a little angry now and found myself wanting to hunt this jerk down and beat the fuck out of him real' soon. I did my best to remain calm though, figuring it best if I get the whole story out of her before I do anything. "What happened," I asked.

12