John & Carol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just get me out of here... quickly, please?"

John grabbed their coats and they left the room. Carol walked with him but stayed out of his reach. He reached for her hand as they walked seeing the steam from her breath as she walked quickly.

"Carol what's wrong love?"

"It's that Becky bitch. Do you know she wants you... that she's laid claim to you?"

"She's what?" John looked at Carol as she continued her brisk pace towards the Chalet.

"She threatened me in the bathroom. She said she would give us tonight but after that I better stay away from you."

John finally managed to catch her hand, pulling her, turning her to face him.

"She threatened you?"

"Yes, she said she would make me sorry I'd ever met you if I didn't leave you alone."

"God she's such an asshole. Carol I'm so sorry this happened. I know I became her flavor of the month about three weeks ago. I thought this would all blow over. Don't worry about it love, she'll have a new boy of the month in a week or two."

"John..." tears flowed freely down her cheeks. "Why does this have to be so difficult?"

John was trying to figure out if the tears were from sadness, anger, frustration. He put his arms around Carol and pulled her close to him, his head on her shoulder.

"I love you Carol. A feeling like I've never felt before. I'm not going to let you go, I don't care what Becky says."

Carol smiled through her tears. It sounded so ridiculous, to be worrying about what a 21 year little girl was saying... He was right, she shouldn't waste her night with John worrying about it.

"John, take me back, take me to bed... Make love to me."

Their love making that evening was passionate, romantic, loving and intense. As they walked in her room he turned and kissed her gently, his lips just touching hers, parting slowly, tongues intertwining. She fell against him molding her body to him, her arms tight around his neck. She couldn't get enough of him, couldn't get close enough. She longed for that feeling of oneness, to feel that which she'd only ever felt with John. His hands slid down, over her breasts.

"I love you Carol..."

The warmth she felt brought tears to her eyes, the emotion almost overwhelming. All thoughts of tomorrow, of the real world creeping in left her as she kissed him back, hungrily. She felt the coolness of his hands on her stomach, sliding up, under her bra to cup her breast, her nipple hardening, a strong point against his palm. He pulled back tugging on the hem of her sweater and leaned back as she pulled it over her head. The house was quiet, only the sounds of their breathing disturbing the quiet.

She wanted to give herself to him, completely. She wanted to tell him that anything he wanted to do with her was ok, she wanted to be a vessel for his pleasure, nothing other than a tool for him to use. She reached down and opened the clasp that held her pants at the waist, sliding them down over her hips, panties becoming a pool at her feet. She stepped back, her nakedness illuminated by the street light from outside.

"Take me John... Make love to me..."

John stepped forward, holding her tightly, feeling the firm responsiveness of her skin as he gently rubbed her back. The only thoughts in his mind was how to make this beautiful creature feel pleasure, how to make her happy beyond words, how to show her the depth of his love. His hand slid down between her legs, his fingers passing gently over her clit, gathering moisture from her center, dragging it up over the hardening shaft of her clit. Circling, just barely touching her he listened carefully, for a change in breathing patterns, a quiet moan in the semi darkness, something to tell him what she found pleasureable.

Her hips tightened as she slightly pushed against his fingers, the subtle message to increase pressure, his fingers pressed harder, circling faster, her knees began to bend.

"oh John... ohh, ohh..." moaning quietly in the darkness.

He felt her pleasure rise as her body became more tense, her thighs shaking slightly trying to remain upright she leaned back against the door, spreading her legs slightly, almost squatting to give him unencumbered access to her body. He slid his finger inside her, wetting, sliding through the lips of her center, wetting the tip of her clit, his fingers zeroing in on her pleasure center. Flicking the clitoral shaft back and forth, occasionally getting a burst of a grunt from her as his finger passed over the now exposed tip of her clit. She knew she was going to cum, she didn't hold back knowing as did he that his pleasure would be taken in hers.

Her head went back against the wall, her back arched, she let her hands fall from his back to press against the wall, leaving her completely open, completely vulnerable to his touch. She could feel the steel of his shaft press against her leg through his pants and it reminded her that she was naked, vulnerable, while he was clothed. The eroticism of the moment, the mental image of her splayed open for him, sending her over the edge, she began to slide down the wall as the tingles over came her body. Wave after wave of pleasure, she could feel her wetness sliding down the inside of her thigh and she had a momentary concern, shattered as she rose to her second crest.

She thought he would stop as she was losing the ability to stand, the pleasure coursing through her body, taking strength, taking air she could not get fast enough. But his fingers, hesitated only a moment, plunging into her, passing over her special spot just inside, the pleasure changing, becoming more a glow less a spike as she rose once again. Her eyes closed, her head back, her legs spread...

"Oh no... oh... not ag... not again... John... john... unh..."

She slid down the wall John sliding with her, holding her, cradling her head, lowering her gently to the ground. He looked down at her, her hair splayed wildly, her eyes alight with sensation, emotion, her legs spread. John watched as her stomach muscles contracted with each wave of pleasure. Her arms went around his neck pulling him to her, her lips against his, opening, her tongue invading his mouth in her passion. She sucked his bottom lip, kissed him again groaning into his mouth as her pleasure played itself out.

"I love you John... more than I can tell you..." her voice was breathy.

John pulled her up, pulling his shirt over his head as they walked to the bed. She reached down and pulled the buckle of his belt, the button of his jeans, sliding them down around his ankles. She kneeled down in front if him, both hands sliding up on either side of his raging erection, outlining it with his boxers. She slid his boxers down and took the head of his cock between her lips, her tongue bathing it in warmth, her lips forming an 'O' as she slid down on his member.

He knew he would last another 3.2 seconds under this treatment.

"Carol... please..." he pulled her up, pulling her with him as he laid on the bed.

He crawled up over her, between her legs and felt them rise on either side of him, her knees even with his shoulders, her hips cocked to give him complete access to her, complete depth. Her hand took him once again and he felt the tingles as she rubbed the head of his cock between her lips, wetting it, separating her lips, placing it at the pinnacle of her opening. He pushed gently and heard her grunt as the head popped through the tight ring of muscle at the entrance to her channel.

His hips moved under their own direction as he began to thrust inside her, building speed, building force, her hips moving in a reciprocal direction as she fucked his shaft, squeezing, trying to become the vessel of his pleasure, her goal...

"fuck me John... Fuck me..." Words she had never used before, in a context she had never intended before. She felt his breathing, rapid, deep, the pure animalistic search for his pleasure taking over conscious thought. It was both making love and pure raw fucking simultaneously, the depth of their passion taking them both places they'd never been before.

"Carol... I can't... I don't..." She knew his concern, knew that it was the last lagging doubt to completely letting himself go, knew it was too late... knew that she was not in a fertile time... and she knew she was willing to risk it.

"It's ok John... ohh... cum... cum with me!" she barely managed as she crested, his thickness giving her a feeling of fullness she'd never experienced before. She felt the warmth of his essence as it flooded her, he held still deep in her, only moving as the wave of pleasure ended with a stream of cum spurting into her. His head was on her shoulder, his face under her hair, his breath exploding against her neck. His body vibrated with tenseness as he unloaded. She wanted to turn and kiss him but wanted to turn away to allow him to get closer to her, allow his face deeper into the hollow of her neck. Her eyes open but unseeing as she focused on her pleasure and his.

"Carol... I love you... I love you so much... I can't even explain... can't say it enough... can't mean it more..."

"It's ok... It's ok love... I know... I know... I love you too..." He held her tightly as their hearts slowed, their breathing coming back to a normal pace. She felt safer than she ever had, and he felt more protective than ever before. It was right, it was home, they had found a new zone, a new level of comfort, naked in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow.

John and Carol laughed on the slopes that last day, skiing together, John helping Carol ski better as he had all week, learning... progressing. He was a kind and talented teacher. John was sad to see the day end knowing they had had their last night together and the bus trip loomed, then the real world would come crashing into their life. He knew he'd never be the same and couldn't stand the thought that Carol could lose her feelings for him in the real world. Would she be able to deal with everything she would be faced with? Would she decide that it was all too much?

Betsy had become increasingly distant to John during the week. She'd watched him with Carol and knew she missed her chance with him. That older bitch was never more than ten feet from John and wouldn't let her even have a brief conversation with John.


She was determined, she'd never lost a boy in her entire life, it wasn't about John anymore, he was just a toy, one that she wanted. All she ever had to do was flutter her eyelids and boys did whatever she wanted. Why was this guy so special, why wasn't he interested in her? She knew she was young, beautiful, she turned down offers constantly. She was reserving herself for John and he wasn't even interested... the bastard.

She'd done everything but throw herself at him this week and he grew more and more distant. She had to get that older bitch gone, Then John would notice her.

John and Carol talked quietly on the bus trip back, Carol even slept with her head on his shoulder, his hand in hers for a while on the return trip. Both of them grew more quiet as the miles clicked away, nearing the real world, rules, barriers and conflicts.

"I don't know what I'll do if I lose her. This can't happen more than once in a life time..." John worried.

"I don't care what happens, I need him, I love him." Carol thought.

As they collected their bags and skis from the bus John looked at Carol.

"I guess this is it huh? I go to my apartment, you go to yours... I don't even know your phone number."

Carol leaned up to John, kissing him chastely on his cheek, her arms circled him and on her tip toes she whispered in his ear... "John I'm in love with you... That's different than just loving you."

John leaned back and looked into Carol's eyes. Her knees became weak.

"I'm not sure I follow... is that a good thing Carol?"

"Loving you is something like I've never experienced before... Being in love with you is so much more my love."

Carol turned and walked to her car. She could barely see John walk to his battered pickup truck through her tears. She felt as if her heart would beat out of her chest and as if it would stop beating completely with each step he took toward his truck.

She walked into the house she had bought. Not huge but comfortable. Decorated warmly, efficient, over stuffed furniture, you could tell that it was a woman's place. It had felt like home from the very first moment she stepped into it. Now it felt cold and empty.

Her phone rang as she was putting her bags down.

"Hello?"

"I'm in love with you too Carol."

"John! It's only been 20 minutes. How'd you get my number? Why are you calling me so soon? We said we were going to... stay away for a little while... to let things settle... Oh god! Do you understand how much I miss you already?"

"I needed to tell you something. I needed to tell you that you complete me. I never knew I wasn't complete. But now I know, and I know the only way I'll ever be complete is when we're together. Permanently, for real..."

"I love you John... Are we going to be ok? Are we going to get through this?"

"It's ok Carol. It'll work out."

"John, I'm frightened."

"I know Carol, me too but it's going to be ok, it'll all work out ok."

John hung up the phone and settled in front of his computer. He'd neglected his responsibilities for ten days now. It was time to concentrate and catch up. He was distracted, the one thing he could always count on was being able to concentrate on his work. It always took his worries away, his trivial thoughts, but in his mind, while he tried to work, were images of Carol. Her white sweater the first night, the one he took off her for the first time. Her smile, laying in bed the morning after, her hair in shambles, her make up smeared, eyeliner streaks down her cheeks. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

The next morning was the first in a string of mornings where John learned the concept of loneliness. He'd never felt it before, never understood that he could actually want to be with someone. He'd always been comfortable being alone, deep in thoughts, work, school... whatever. Now he couldn't get her out his mind.

It was 10 at night ten days later and he was settled in front of his computer when his phone rang.

"John."

His heart leaped.

"Carol! Oh god baby... I... I... can't do this... I just can't do this anymore..."

"What? You can't... you don't want to talk to me? Oh god John!" Her voice rose in a plaintive wail and then John heard the click of the phone going dead and shortly afterward the monotonous dial tone as he held the phone in his hand, looking at it as if it would offer an explanation.

He hurriedly dialed her number but received only a busy signal.

'Oh god... I knew it was too good to be true... I knew I'd lose him when we got back... I need... Oh I'm so alone..." Carols' sorrow turned to weeping. She knew she was wallowing in self pity but without John she had no one to turn to.

She opened the whiskey bottle. She'd bought it for John and kept it on the counter. Waiting for the day that he came to her, that time when they didn't have to hide, didn't have to be apart... Now that day would never come. When she looked at it it reminded her of him. She took a pull from the neck of the bottle. Feeling the warmth of the brown liquid as it coursed through her stomach, the glow beginning. She turned and poured a glass dark with whiskey, two ice cubes and settled on the couch to wallow in her sorrow. The screeching of the off the hook phone finally died into silence, replaced by the screaming she felt inside, her stomach dropped, her pounding heart, the emptiness the worst emotion she'd ever felt. The emotional pain out weighing any physical pain she'd ever experienced.

Why had she let herself get pulled into that relationship? Why hadn't she followed her instincts, she knew it could never work, she knew he'd lose interest when they got back. She knew she'd never be the same because of it.

She was deep into her second glass when she heard the pounding on the door.

"Carol! Carol! Open the door love... please."

Could it possibly be him?

She went to the door and pulled it open, stumbling with the dizziness of the whiskey.

"Wha... what are you doing here. I thought you couldn't handle this. I thought you didn't want me. You've broken my heart, you bastard." The venom in her voice was unmistakeable, crushing. "Leave. Leave now. Please dear god! Don't make this any worse than it has to be. Please John... If you ever felt anything for me don't make this worse. Just leave... just fucking leave!" Her voice rose to a shout.

"Carol, I love you."

"You love me... right. I was nothing other than a piece of ass to you. Nothing than a ski trip fling. I have one thing to say to you John... Fuck you!" Carol hit him on the chest, then hit him again... she began to cry again hitting his chest, slapping his face, she wanted to claw his eyes out, she wanted to hurt him as bad as he was hurting her. He put his arms around her as she beat on his chest.

"Carol, I love you. It's more... I'm in love with you... I can't be without you any more. That's what I can't handle. That's what I can't live with. Being without you. I want to wake up with you in the morning. I want to go to sleep with you at night, I want to touch your face before I fall asleep, I want to feel your warmth when I wake. I want to be able to tell you I love you constantly, every time I think about it. Did you think I didn't want you? Don't you want me? Did I mean nothing to you? How can you really believe that you didn't mean anything to me... that you don't mean anything to me?"

Carol stopped crying, sniffling as she leaned back.

"John, you better not be bullshitting me."

"I'm in love with you. You've taught me what that means. I don't care what happens I can't deal with being without you anymore."

"John..."

He looked at her expectantly, her eyes were glassy.

"Oh god... I'm going to... I'm going to throw up..." The dizziness of the booze combined with the massive injection of adrenaline, the emotion became too much for her to handle. She turned and fled into the apartment, he lost sight of her as she fled down the hall.

He walked down the hallway to find the bathroom door locked. He heard her voice behind the closed door.

"Oh god... please take me now... please... Please let me die."

He reached over the door and found the key hidden where she had left it, on the door sill above the door. She was laying on the floor of the bathroom in front of the toilet crying, her shoulders moving as she sobbed. He leaned down and picked her up, carrying her to the door.

"Which way love?"

She nodded her head towards the bedroom and he gently placed her on the bed, pulling the covers up around her. The room spun violently and she thought she would throw up again as she passed into sleep.

Her eyes opened and the light was painful. She squinted as she tried to find the clock. Was it all a dream, a nightmare? Her mouth was dry and tasted foul. No, the drinking part was real... she had a world class hangover. She began to reflect on the events of the night before, the envelope waiting for her when she got home from work, calling John. She had a chill as she recalled her horror at his rejection, a tear ran down her cheek. Then she remembered being in his arms, and oh god! Running down the hall. She didn't remember being carried to the bedroom but she knew it had to be him. She'd completely ruined everything. How could he still want her? She couldn't blame him.

John was sitting in the living room when she emerged. Hockey on TV he sat quietly, the sound low. He looked up as she walked into the room.

"How ya feelin love?"

"Death can't come soon enough." Her voice was rough almost a croak. "I'm sorry John... I thought... I thought you didn't want me anymore... and I couldn't handle it. I'm not a drinker... I mean I don't drink often and never to excess... I guess it's hard to believe right now... but it's true." She tried to lean back, to avoid him as he rose and approached her. "Don't John... I have to... brush my teeth..."