All Comments on 'John and Veronica'

by valeriahart

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 2)
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Nice Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting fantasy

But it was just a fantasy. In the divorce she would have been awarded the use of the home until the kids graduated. She would have gotten custody. She would have gotten substantial alimony. She would have gotten child support. And she would have gotten half of his retirement. He would have gotten every other weekend with his kids and maybe two weeks during the summer and alternating holidays. Because that's the way no-fault works. Her cheating would have had no bearing on the divorce. And had he smeared her name and ruined her reputation the people that would have suffered the most would have been the kids. She probably would have sold the house and moved away to start over and the Courts would have let her. Then he would have been lucky to see his kids once or twice a year. So while this was okay for a fictional dream, the reality was he would have his ass handed to him and the cheating slut would have continued on living a nice lifestyle on his dime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just One Thought

Why let the cheating cunt have christmas with you.Let her go to the homeless shelter or some other place that reminds her that she is a worthless piece of shit.

Better still let her cheating ass just rot and never bother with her again, give it a few years and even the kids wont remember her.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
I find it facinating that no matter what state, what the offense or what the outcome in the

story there is some annonymouse that knows for a fact that even though the wife had the kids sitting on the foot of the bed when she had simultaneous sex with a black man, a guy in full KKK garb and a priest and a rabbi and she would get the house and the kids and the husband would be living in a homeless shelter. Law is sure hard on the poor husband where that "lawyer" lives and practices. Not a big deal, just funny that kind of post shows up on every story on here.

Story was not a bad write. I enjoyed it and fully expect that I will get an email soon where that annony tells me that he hopes someone kills me and my family starves. Wouldn't be the first either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@anon 09/05/15

Just read a story in the paper, yes is still read the paper as it is easier on the eyes but I digress, a father was awarded custody of his four kids by a female family court judge. This was a judge that at one time in history would have been called a hanging judge when it came to the husbands. This husband had caught his wife dead to rights and made a case that as she was involved with a "known drug dealer and distributor" that she would be placing the kids in an untenable possition of risk. The fact that she banged a county councilman as well as a state senator was taken into account. Why did she lose custody though we all wondered as we have seen this judge give custody to crack whores, one of the alleged men was her ex husbands lover. At least that was how the spin went, and he was supposedly hiv positive. Was it bs, who knows, but the guy who worked over in West Point military academy made out like a bandit. I had to read the story twice to be sure I got it right.

In this story she had her head in the clouds or up her ass whichever way you wish to characterize her. She lost all respect for him, she only cared about scratching her itch. Well maybe she should have gone to her O.B. and gotten a cream for that itch. Instead she threw everyone she supposedly cared for away. It is a shame that civil law isn't a lot more like the UCMJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

pure cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear annony's mommy said the dsame thing when he she it

IT was born. Crap ola!!! IT's just crap ola!! Gave this a 5 for a good story. eat it

crap ola

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Not Likely

Regardless of who cheats, the courts awards custody to the parent that is the primary caregiver. In this case, as far as we know it was the wife. So, the fact that she was fucking around probably will make no difference to the outcome - she'd get the kids. The only way to get the kids away from the mother is if she is a drug addict, a criminal or insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good one

but the reason she allowed her husband custody... he had the goods on her... call it blackmail if you want... she had to save some face about the data he had collected...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shoulda burned her too

Screw the idea of protecting her. She should have been burned along with the assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Should Of Left Her High And Dry

Should of left her with as-little-as possible. She was forewarned, she just didn't care about anyone but herself.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE OLD POWER OF THE PUSSY

is highly over rated since 50% of the population has one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
meh

not bad. not that good. just meh.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
He couldn't believe his wife was that stupid. Neither can I

The wife is a caricature of a person. She exists only to allow husband to divorce her. There is no reason for what she does except to serve your chosen ending. Character has to drive plot, not the other way around. You have some writing ability. Now you have to develope the the skills of creating believable characters and plots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a crap!!!

Why revenge on all the lovers and not on the creator of all things?? She is the devil not the fallen ones! And his sister seems to be an idiot and not a psychologist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid

Why do these people insist on writing such drivel.They waste the time of the reader.So many good stories on here lost amongst the rubbish like this one.Do yourself a favour and move on without reading this it will save you getting annoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What annoys me

Ignorant people who for some reason think they know everything and think they speak for others. You can bet they won't be writing at stories but, will be quick to read them! ( those hos)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
your enlightening profile

In which you, valeria, admit to cheating on your husband a number of times and only stopped because he finally had enough.

No indication of any feelings of guilt.

Wife in story same as you enjoyed the pastry without the pounds

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Enjoyed

it though it seemed to wrap up a bit quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

A cheater writing story about a cheater. The cheater in your story barely suffered any consequences and got more that she deserved. The story itsefl is not a big thing. barely a story at all. Disgusting. I guess the tale of cheating cunt talking about herself.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Amazing

The story was fine. It didn't feel like it was some ideological manifesto, and to the poi't it was, it was led to its logical dead end. That's above and beyon' what many do here. Of course, anyone with the desire to not be flogged will pander appropriately to their audience. Speaking of flo'ging, if I don't find any revenge stories set in the middle ages, I'm going to have to write one, and they're g'nna go medieval on her ass, because their society has advanced from the days of going Torah on cheaters' asses.

It's amazing that people actually look up profi'es and make logical c'nections between the author and story. E'very once in a while I see a good comment about FEMDOM. The one preceding this comment is one of them. When I say amazing, I speak of the comment. I wish comments could be favorited. Damn, a strong g'st of wind blew apostrophes all over this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Earth to Valeriahart,

In every state, even a spouse that’s at fault in the divorce would get around 40% of the joint marital assets. In most, the custodial parent would receive child support, but considering the obvious disparity in their incomes in this story, it wouldn’t be much. The BTB + BTB crowd can dream on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RE: Anon 3/18

Wrong. Granted, 40% is typical. However, a smart, good attorney who golf's with the judge can lower that substantially if there's enough persuasive evidence to back it up to prevent an appeal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Samuel_T_Cucksley is an expert closet

cuck, which means internet hardman and legal beagle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bitch

I woulda used her face as a punching bag and put a gallon of crazy glue up her slut cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Story Was Written In The State Of Fiction

The writer can make up the laws as he sees fit. People who comments their understanding of the law are wasting my time. I refuse to listen to your legal arguments. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please.

Too bad this author has disappeared. I would like to read more of her stuff.

This story is good as is. But it might have been better if Veronica's remorse was exhibited. Perhaps just a letter from her to John, or another talk with Roberta.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One dimensional revenge saga

Interesting premise, but handled with all the subtlety of a flying brick. Still, the husband's super macho revenge no doubt delighted the BTB brigade and who am I to deny them something to brighten their sad little lives.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BTB

Made my day, you cuck pussy. So happy it hurt your feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nothing sexual

Nothing sexual sbout this story

argeelogargeelogalmost 6 years ago
Good idea but poor execution.

Needed much more commentary and detail from Veronica. Author rushed the story. Too bad, it had a lot of potential. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Shell

Of a story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
BTB

Love a good BTB when it is deserved. Love to see the bastard toasted too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incomplete

My take on your story -- to distinguish it from the many others in which the wife announces her near-uncontrollable need to other men -- is the dynamics of that oh-so-powerful compulsion for "just sex" with other men. They psychology and physiology of what's going on in her that drives her actions, especially given the unequivocal dire warning of the spouse AND the psychologist sister-in-law. You've described a manic compulsion very well, but left out a lot of supporting structure that would make your story more complete and fulfilling to a reader.

A re-write might take some significant effort (research, language, etc.), and it would be a challenge. Is it worth it?

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Now I think for the kids sake they might have gotten back after the divorce both I would think still love each other. He was hurt but got his revenge now they could start by dating and see where it goes. I know she was in the wrong but he could go the extra mile fo the kids, when their 18 he could then leave. No I never said he should remarry her but with a contract he could try living with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank goodness

You didn't put him back together with that selfish slut. The two of them would raise selfish children.

Life is to short to waste it on human wastes like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well...

...not really a btb, more like a stb (singed the bitch). Was temporarily confused when you introduced Roberta Bobby. The names jumped around a bit much between veronica ronnie, and Roberta Bobbie. At one point you were describing how much Roberta Bobby and veronica ronnie looked so much alike I thought they were sisters. The story would be more smooth and fluid if you stuck with one name each. Also when veronica ronnie found out her husband caught her she seemed way too calm. Almost comatose. Just my opinions.. 3 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
timriv

why dont you just post your wife phone number and let everyone fuck her already?

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Hopefully for the kids

sake they will be as good of parents as they can be apart.

Don't want to raise liars and cheaters if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
stupid story

no real plot.... no explanation...dude is a drama queen who tries to be the tough guy

2starrs

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I liked it, but maybe I was in the mood.

It's hard to understand people sometime, but they do take what they have for granted. I really cannot imagine wanting sex with someone else when I can have it with someone I love and who loves me. I guess we are not all wired the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lots of build up...

... for an unsatisfying ending. Too much time was spent on what he thought and what he did and how he investigated, all details that were pretty tedious. In the end, though, the confrontation was a huge anti-climax in comparison to the initial talk where she stated her intention to become a slut. No real details were given about how he burned her lovers and she gave in with a whimper despite all her "I'll never leave you" protestations and their kids. It was too easy and too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
reviews.

I am always amused by the rude comments written by people that contribute nothing, but some here for the free entertainment. Its a story, get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unconvincing chsracters

She says doesn't want to cheat but does so. Then why asking for hubby's permission? Also why so any lovers? Lastly what about hubby's sex life after divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A completely

unsatisfying story with a poor ending. A waste of 10 minutes.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Liked it again

Lol him, I would be gone when she said "I'm going to do it whether you like it or not." Are there really wives this stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
idk why anons bitch.

ending was good enough for me.

the wife was manipulating things to go her way. made total sense she tried to mind and heart fuck him. when that didn't work, she resorted to sneaking around. she used sorry assed excuse after excuse. but in the end, she understood they were excuses, it's why their final talk was so anti-climatic.

he clearly valued their fidelity, and she did too! because not once did she try to push him into a ffm threesome, or manipulate him towards having his own flings. she wanted to keep him all to herself! this was just her wanting MORE. a lot of comfortable people do this. hormones aren't the reason. men get older too. men also want to try younger and tighter women. so it's not a 'woman' thing. it's a universal thing. most adults don't hide behind gender to excuse their lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At least this was better than your first story.

This husband dumped the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good workmanlike story

Interesting. 5

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Pretty dumb concept, but used by many authors here. Always the same ending hubby gets everything wife gets nothing and ends up alone broken in a small apartment.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

What a dumbass she was

Radical11Radical11almost 4 years ago
what a weak man !

27 years and still virgin... She deserved some new dicks.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
Much better than

Real life where wifey spreads her legs and you get support payments for several decades..

Good escape story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What’s new?

Switching points of view from 1st person to third loses 2 points straight away😒. Then we get a rather worn tale with no new twists, sorry but too bad.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Why let the cheating whore come to Christmas? He should've burned her down publicly!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Why would you let a cheating whore and a slut around the kids? She'll just teach them her values and that makes her an unfit mother!

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Good story

You could have included more of her post divorce.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I reads it again and still like it. His initial struggle is very believable and the loss of trust is true.

One thing: the sentence, "That was pretty thin bread to be spreading your shit on, but it was the only thing that made any sense." Is that really the way you want to say it? Shit on bread...?

Gram1Gram1about 3 years ago

That . . . was not good! The 3 main characters were unsympathetic in the extreme. The husband's behavior was perplexing.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

Not a bad tale, A beta reader or two would help, an editor would help a lot.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

I would have enjoyed more sex, with the wife getting caught! Good on the revenge though!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

dumb dumb dumb

why give the whore the house?

why move your kids school and move them into a smaller house in a worse neighborhood?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

dumb cunt author and her dumber cunt female MCs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the author is more dumb rather than the woman, her annoying sister included

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Glad he was able to move on

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

This is one quite stupid story. Nothing but a cliché nonsense with mumbo jumbo about technology.

Instead of concentrating on explaining the part of the plot how he got the evidence the author brushes that with mumbo-jumbo and instead of that we get more moronic cliché conversations. Wife cheats with 5 different men at the same time, 4 of them married, while in love with husband. Sure, in BTB Disneyland, always the same ridiculous absurdities.

And this perfunctory drivel:

***My only concern was for the children of the cheaters, and of course my own.***

Sure, ride on a high horse. Always the same stereotypical nonsense.

Here is an info for your BTB fools:

100 out of 100 times children of cheaters are used in marital dispute against one or the other spouse. NOT ONE spouse ever fails to recruit children into the battle. The "high horse" talk you get in LW stories is just the horseshit.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
Agree with dark2donut2

Just so stupid. Nobody does this. No one is that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why blur her face in the video? Take no chances that some bleeding heart judge will get involved. No, he needs to burn that bitch to ground along with her boyfriends. Why would he want someone so morally corrupt spending any more time than necessary around his impressionable children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Inconsistent! His reactions in the first part of the story were as extreme as you would expect given the situation. In the second half, when he should have been furious at being intentionally deceived, he turns into "Molly milktoast".

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

,very inconsistent emotions and responses. The whole X-Mas BS after the ultimate betrayal and lying was absurd.

Why did she go from out-of-control slutting to being able to control it and stop it. Why did she all of a sudden no longer have interest in it when she couldn't supposedly control it in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did he for one second think of the destruction he was bringing to the innocent children in all this that’s fucking cruel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

According to recent info, about 67% of american marriages end in divorce. Of those about 60% fail due to infidelity (money being next biggest cause). Of the failures due to infidelity approximately 70% the wife is cheater. That's one of the reasons these stories can command so great a readership. Technology (cell phones, cars, credit cards) are greasing the rails for marriages to explode, and caring about the kids doesn't enter into it. Judges continuing to reward wives for cheating by automatically giving them custody, the house, and 2/3 of husband's money has made marriage as untenable as requiring dad's being out of the home to give mom's government money and assistance. Judges need to be brought into the reality of the new world and realize their out of date experiences is increasingly destroying the family unit.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

We've all heard the biblical saying... you will reap what you sow.... I guess it sure is true in this wife's case..... Loved it!!!

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Ding ding,we have another winner in the house giveaway sweepstakes. Just another tired trope for lw writers. And why do they yo go easy on the cheater. Burn them, and provide the exact same treatment they offered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well it's only a fictional story on a porn site, but the bitch got off too easy.

Danger09Danger09about 2 years ago

He should've divorced her the minute she told him of her plans🤷🏽‍♀️.. his sister is a horrible sister. She's suppose to have her brothers back. She's a woman. She should know a married woman shouldn't be thinking about sleeping with other men. Why did she think her little therapy session would work? The wife clearly told him cause she was determined to do it with.or without his permission. She only told him hoping for his blessings but don't really need it.. she was slut I'm heat. No koombaya therapy seeing is going to change her mind. She probably have been thinking about it for a while and could no longer not act on it. He should've immediate recognize that the woman he married is gone. No amount of I love you and please don't do this is going to bring her back. Divorce is the only option. She wanted to fuck around and have him home waiting on her. For after she's all fuck'd out, stretched out and put away wet. She didn't want him cause she loved him. She just wanted her backup plan in case sampling other cocks wasn't all that it's cracked up to be. His sister is ridiculous encouraging her brother to give the whore a shot.. her advice should've been to dump the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Batshitcrazy is part of having a XX-chromosome pair.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49almost 2 years ago

Good story but the ending could have been much better. Would have liked to have seen a part from her point of view. Regrets? What she expected from lovers? Was it worth it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this was some kind of change of life issue with her, there are several meds that can be prescribed. If Bobbie was any kind of Psycologist she would have known about them, and got Veronica to an MD FOR HELP. Obviously, it would have killed sex with hubby too, but she might not have cheated. Now, if she was fucking them before she told hubby, she is toast anyway, but We don't know that, so it's a good ending either way, that could have been averted. Keep writing.

XYZ

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Cheap story with nothing new and just old retreads. I am sick of stories where husband has the FBI/CIA/NSA/ Seals and whatever else at his beck and call to spend days surveilling his wife. At the end, author has no concept of divorce law and should not write about subjects he does not know anything about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She said "I needed to do it or thought I did." If she was unsure why did she carry on? Its looks like she was only saying that because she got caught. Seems she was delusional, she got an idea in her head and she was not going to stop for any reason. Some call it tunnel vision. I also think that she would never have gone to a doctor as she did not think there was anything wrong with her. After she nuked herself she did not seem distraught ether. I want and I am going to try it attitude. Also why so many men, its like she was in a sweet shop and had to try many. And yuk, what about STDs, no thought as to her health and that of her family.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Ok story. Felt very rushed. Especially Veronica not waiting at all to start sampling other men. As a supposedly smart woman, once her plan became to convince her husband she had given up the idea of screwing other men you would think she would have put in some effort to convince him before she actually went off the reservation.

Also because of the fast pace of this story it was so cut and dried there were really no emotions involved at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3=Average That just about sums it up. The writing is fine but the same story has been told here many times before, and the characters in this telling fail to engage any interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife completely lost her mind beyond believability. She literally went insane which makes the story less engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's seems to be an warning rather than story for upcoming slut to let them know what could happen if they get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but absolutely no reason to protect her identity. As for still being family during the holidays...ABSURD.

The couples able to do that are those that parted as friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She'll be with us at Christmas." Just how idiotic is this husband? If she hasn't already given you STD's I'd be shocked. She'll end up with them sooner or later. Pathetic selfish bitch, but he's a complete fool. Terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Three stars. Over the top with 5 or 6 men. Just one or two would of been enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute but stupid story. Once the topic is brought up and you do not agree then it is divorce. This proves you cannot stop her so why wait for however long for her to get caught? If she gets caught!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This female writer seems almost delusional... see this sentence

'John, I want to have sex with other men." "Huh?" What?" I started to laugh, but the look in her eyes did not invite humor. I stopped. "You're serious, aren't you? You're divorcing me, is that it?"

Where did he make this association?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You managed to build up suspense only to plop out such a shit of an ending. Because "revenge is bad". Not it isn't. Le the whole world and the "whore" world know that a new whore was born. A pariah of pariahs, abandoning her family for some dick, let her writhe in agony when she realises that said pleasure was fleeting and all she is now is just a cum recepticle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“ Where did he make this association?” Replying to Anon.

When you are married for many years and have kids together, both partners are usually pretty clear on what is, and isn’t acceptable in a relationship. If one announces their desire to break these rules, it can logically be assumed, they want out of the marriage contract. I know this is hard for you to understand, as your lovers usually signify consent by saying “ oink, or baaa”!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why?

Not the cheating but why don't fry cheating spouse. Love the authors who do and their reasoning. Do you really want someone with that thinking around your kids!!!

Teach the kids the wrong set of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No fault state laws, mean that infidelity doesn't change anything. Yet all these writers on this site have feminized MC's and write pages with them getting video and audio proof then divorce amicably splitting 50/50. Trying to sell it as a "burn the bitch" BTB so disappointing. Bitch ain't gonna burn unless you send her to hell. It's like all the parents that threaten to put their children in the corner and never do, that's why all these cheating whores think their husbands are bluffing, screw that bs, the moment she says she wants to do it, she has shown her cards you are already "all in" so only thing left to do is CALL!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

No ending. Just a rushed conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This audio/video thing seems quite unrealistic. The female characters, including Bobbie, seem completely stupid. Blame it on hormonal changes? Yeah, right!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous