John, Emma, & Sabrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good stuff I hope" I said.

"Always" Emma smiled, "I don't think you realize how much she relies on you with your father gone and your brothers out of touch. She is closer to you than you think."

"I do take her for granted" I said quietly, "She does so much for me like laundry and stuff and I know I don't thank her at all."

"She understands" Emma said, "She knows college and I consume your time but she remembers how it was when she was young. She loves you very much and you mean quite a lot to her." I just nodded in agreement and Emma started to laugh, "Maybe we should have a little fun with your mum!"

I chuckled back but said, "Emma, I don't think there is that much connection for that."

Emma smiled and said, "Well luv, it's like they say never say never." With that we rested for a moment and then fell asleep after a very busy evening.

Over the next few weeks, the vision of Linda stayed in my mind more so than anything else that was done or said that night. I did start being nicer to my mother and paid more attention to her. I had realized what she had done for me all these years and what she continued to do for me even as I grew older. I started to look at her in a different way.

Sabrina was very attractive for being 45 and always had reminded me of an older Tina Fey from Saturday Night Live. She had the same type of hair style and color plus she had the same impish smile. She had not gained weight after having 3 boys and still looked very much like her wedding photos done back in the late 70's. The dancing classes were keeping her in shape and did a lot to keep her socially active after dad's death. My biggest change was that I noticed my mother as an attractive woman not just as my mom anymore.

It was getting close to the Christmas holidays and the college semester ended. Emma and I were taking a bath together by candlelight when she began to tell me about the holiday dance recitals. The dance studio was holding their annual recitals at a high school auditorium close by. Her classes as well the other instructors' classes would be doing dance numbers for an audience of student relatives and friends. Even my mother's class was doing a tap number that night. Emma asked if I would use my digital camera and take pictures of her students. I had nothing special going on as semester was over and was glad to do it.

It was very cold for Phoenix on the Friday evening in December when the recital was being held. I brought my mother with me as there was no point in taking two cars to this event. Sabrina had on her recital outfit under a warm

coat to cover herself. She was very excited about performing and continued to chat all the way to the auditorium. The sound of her taps echoed in the empty hallways of the school as we walked to the auditorium doors. It was an hour prior to the opening performance and I saw Emma with several of the other instructors making their last minute arrangements. Sabrina and I waited until Emma was done and went over to chat with her.

"Oh I'm so glad that you are here already" smiled Emma, "I hope you remembered to bring your camera?" I raised the camera from my jacket to show her that I had brought it. "Oh good, you are such a dear. Sabrina, go through that side door and get together with your class. Now John, I am going to have each of my classes come out on stage where I want you to take a group shot of each class. Then I want you to shot pictures while they are performing their routines tonight. There is a section for studio personnel in the first 3 rows on the right side of the auditorium. Sit there and I think that you can get most of your shots without moving too much."

Emma gave me a nice kiss and rushed to the back stage. I picked an empty seat where I thought I could do most of the photos. I watched as instructors moved back and forth across the stage, checking the lighting and the sound.

Emma walked and motioned to me. Class by class came out on stage and after Emma arranged them in a group pose, I took several shots of each class. Linda turned her head around from over her shoulder gave me a wild look and big smile as her class was leaving the stage. The next class was the one my mother was in. Her group had very elaborate costumes. The women had on these one piece shiny gold body suits with red sequined coats and tails, red top hats, black fishnet stockings, and black tap walking sticks. I looked at my mother with the heavier stage makeup on and she looked very hot.

After the group photos, the dancers retired backstage or in the reserved section of the auditorium. People started to come in and take seats to watch the recital. Shortly the house lights lowered and studio owners came on stage to give a small speech and introduction. Soon the different classes came on stage and did their routines. The class routines were from very young children barely stumbling around stage to the older ones who were very good and polished. I took photos of all of the class routines that Emma taught although I probably took too many close—ups of Linda and my mom. There were still several numbers to go when Emma came by me.

"John, I have to stay here for the next numbers even though all my classes have performed. Then I have some admin items still to do. This has been really an exceptional evening and I am very proud of all my students. I have some wine and cheese in the fridge at my place. When your mom is ready to leave, take her to my place and we will have a little post recital party. Take my spare key and I'll see you two later."

I took the key from her hand and after giving me a quick kiss, Emma headed backstage. I watched the last few routines and then all the dancers came on stage for a last bow and curtain call. These were the last shots for the night.

The crowd began to file out of the auditorium with many of the dancers leaving with their parents or friends. Sabrina came over to where I was sitting. Mom was still in her dance costume and carrying her top hat and coat.

I complimented her on her performance as I helped her on with her coat. I wrapped her arm around mine as we left the auditorium and walked across the parking lot as her shoes tapped all the way to my car. She was very excited about having some wine with Emma and I. She said Emma was so thoughtful to do this after the recital. I parked close to Emma's apartment building and ushered her up to the fifth floor.

After unlocking her apartment and flipping on the light switch, I took my mother's coat and hung it in the apartment's only closet. Sabrina looked around and said, "So this is where you spend all your time." She removed her red dance coat with the tails, neatly folded it, and handed it to me along with her top hat. She retained her purse and cheerfully said, "I going to wash off this stage makeup and I'll be out in a second." I walked over the end table and placed her folded coat and hat on the table. I fished the digital camera from my pocket and placed it there as well.

I decided to relax for a second and was going to sit in my favorite the bean bag chairs but they were gone. I thought that I would ask Emma about that when she returned but in the mean time, I spread out on the futon couch. Mom's "any second" turned into 15 minutes in Emma's bathroom and I killed that time fiddling with her stereo for a good jazz station and setting up three wine glasses. I decided to check the fridge for the wine and cheese as Sabrina came out of the bathroom. Her freshly washed face was radiant with her natural looking make up. I handed her the plate of cheese which she placed on the coffee table then sat on the futon. I took a corkscrew and popped open the bottle of merlot. I walked over and was about to pour the wine into the glasses and I hear the deadbolt opening on the apartment door.

Emma poked her head in and asked, "Is everybody here?"

Mom said, "Hi Emma, we were about to start the party without you."

Emma walked in and said, "Sorry I'm a bit late but it took longer to close than I thought. I want to say how proud I am of your group, Sabrina. You were so good." Mom was beaming over the compliment from her teacher.

"Well give me a second to change" and she headed into the bathroom.
"Pour the wine, John" my mother said softly, "It will give the red a few minutes to breathe while Emma is changing."

I poured the wine to equal levels in each glass and set down next to my mom. Emma came out of the bathroom in her white terrycloth robe and sat on the other side of my mother.

"I hope you don't mind if I wear this but I just want to relax and be comfortable." she said, "This was been such a busy day, busy week too"

"OK with me" I said, "By the way what happened to the bean bag chairs?"

"The stitching in the back finally broke open and the plastic pellets were coming out" she said, "Cheryl from our math class, you know Cheryl, is fixing them. The stitching was been going buggers for awhile and finally ripped open."

"You have bean bag chairs" said Sabrina, "I haven't seen those since I was in college. I didn't know they were back in style."

"Yeah" said Emma, "A lot of the old hippie stuff is back. I don't have any rooms or I'd have hanging beads at doorways too."

Sabrina drank some wine and said, "Those were the good old days. I loved the couple of years in college. I had so much fun."

"What was it like back then?" asked Emma looking through her wine glass at my mother, "When were the good old days?"

"Actually the real hippies times were really gone" said Sabrina, "We are talking around the late seventies but the style had become mainstream. You know everyone had bell bottoms and longer hair, sex was very open, and pot was too."

"Sounds like that not much as changed" I laughed "What was campus life like?"

"I went from high school in Georgia to college in California" Sabrina said smiling, "Everyone wanted to go to college in California. The first year was mainly partying in the dorms, drinking, getting high, going to concerts. I met your father the second year, fell in love, married him, he graduated that year in engineering, we left to phoenix on a job offer, two houses, three kids, and here we are"

"Has it been awhile since you smoked some pot?" teased Emma

"I haven't smoked any since college." said Sabrina, "but there are times that I have smelled it, like from a passing car or something, and there is a rush of memories that come to mind."

"Would you like to smoke some now?" asked Emma with a grin.
My mother thought for a second and then said, "As long as everyone else having some, I will. It might be fun to see if it like how I remembered the old days. John, you won't be mad or think less of me?"

"Never, mom" I said, "I never saw you smoke or heard you talk about it but I just assumed that everyone did it back then. People just got more conservative in the 80's, got married, or whatever and didn't smoke anymore."

Emma went over to the fridge and came back with a tin and a packet of rolling papers. She handed them to Sabrina and said, "You remember how to roll one?"

Sabrina smiled, "I can try. They say it is like a bicycle and you never forget how." She took a paper from the packet and cupped it in her hand. She took a pinch of weed from the tin and placed it on the paper. She added another pinch and in a very deft motion, rolled the paper between her fingers and palm. Emma and I were very surprised how good she rolled it. She twisted the ends and said, "Is this OK?"

"You get straight A's for that one" I joked.

"I guess you never forget how" smiled my mother, "It has been many years but we had a lot of practice in college." She took one end and twisted around her lips and then repeated the action with the other end. "Now if we only had candlelight, it would be like my dorm room back then." Then she handed the joint to Emma.

"I think we can make that happen." I walked to where the matches were stashed. I placed a flame to the joint as Emma inhaled deeply, continued to light several candles around the room, and then turned off the light switch. I stopped and let my eyes adjust to the darkened room. I returned to the futon and sat down next to my mother as she inhaled her first weed in many years. I took a quick drink of wine before the joint was passed to me. I inhaled and let my body start to relax.

"So, is it like the old days?" smiled Emma

"I don't know if it just because I haven't tried it in a long time or if this is really potent stuff or both, but I haven't felt this good in years." My mom said and then grinned and slightly laughed.

"Well it is very strong weed" I said, "The best always comes across the border into our town. You feel OK?"

"Oh I feel very nice" Sabrina said, I was just thinking about something."

"From the smile on your face" grinned Emma, "It looks like you brought back a very good memory. SEX?"

Sabrina actually blushed and then started to giggle, "It was just back then.

At the sorority houses, on Friday nights we'd smoke in the nude. If you didn't have a date, everyone hung out there and smoked naked with your friends."

"Cool" was all I could say, trying not to choke on some wine.

"Well that still happens" smiled Emma, "Probably not as common as in the seventies but still happens more than one would think. Maybe a little more underground or discrete now. Maybe we should do that? What do you think?"

I could see that Emma was using her persuasive powers now and all I could say was, "I'm in if everyone else is."

My mother took a sip of wine and said, "Hmmm I don't know. I don't look as good as back then. John might get embarrassed besides his naked mom."

"And you wouldn't be?" teased Emma.

"I've seen him nude before and I guess he has seen me once, I guess. I'm more open and liberal than you might think" she smiled, "Even though I'm John's mother, I'm OK if we were all naked."

Emma took a puff of weed and said, "Why not?" She handed the joint to Sabrina and then stood up. She untied the strip of terry cloth holding her robe together and let the robe slid off her shoulders and onto the ground. Emma had been nude under the robe and now exhibited her beautiful lithe body for all to see. She sat back on the futon and grinned. Sabrina stared at Emma for a few seconds while inhaling some smoke and turned to hand the joint to me. As she turned, Emma clasped the zipper of at the back of Sabrina's dance outfit and moved it from neck to waist.

My mother laughed and said, "You don't waist any time." I inhaled the last bit of weed as my mother wiggled out of her gold dance outfit, pushing it past her hips and off her ankles. It was one piece with the stockings attached and she had to pull the remaining stocking pieces from off each leg. I stared at how beautiful my mother was. She wore a black bra and black stretch lace panties under the dance outfit. She had a great shape for 45. My cock was starting to harden some being around two beautiful undressed women. She was a bit dizzy after removing her stockings and straightening up. She seemed to have trouble trying to reach behind herself and unhook her bra.

Emma chuckled, "It has been awhile for you. You know you shouldn't bend over like that right after smoking. The dizziness will go away in a few minutes. Let John help you with that. He is quite handy with those things."

My mom stopped trying to reach behind her back and slightly turned her back to me. I reached with both hands and unhooked the two clasps holding her black bra together. I got very excited about doing this as I was stripping a very intimate piece of clothing from my mother. I went a step further and slowly slid the unhooked bra off my mother's shoulders and onto the coffee table. I had never really had a good look at Sabrina's breasts before. They were beautiful for her age. They were small and still retained a very round shape even though their firmness left with age. Her nipples were small and brown and I wished I could remember when I was an infant when I could suck and feel them as I pleased.

Mom smiled and whispered "Thank you." She seemed to have overcome her dizziness by then. She slid her thumbs into the elastic of her black lace panties and tugged them at the hips, sliding the panties to her knees. Rather then getting dizzy again from bending down, Sabrina used one leg to slide her panties completely off to one ankle and used her other leg to kick them off. I loved her in those black lace panties as she looked very sexy in them and almost wished she would have kept them on. I had been removing my clothing as my mother had been shedding hers. With a final toss of my briefs to the floor, the three of us were sitting nude on Emma's futon.

We continued to drink the wine and the munchies had set in. Soon all the cheese was consumed quickly. Emma and Sabrina were talking so much that I lost track of most of their conversation and probably they didn't remember what they were talking about five minutes either. They were laughing about something when Sabrina said, "I'll probably wake tomorrow and not remember any of this"

Emma rose from the futon and said, "I can fix that" then grabbed the digital camera from the side table. She aimed the lens at my mother and then a flash of bright light bounced across the room. "You can put this on your refrigerator. Let's do another" Emma picked up the red top hat and placed it on my head. Stepping back a few feet, Emma snapped another shot with my mother, and I with the top hat. She showed us the pic in back viewing screen and we doubled up in laughter. After the laughing died down, Emma said to Sabrina, "You take some shots of us."

Sabrina slowly rose and took the camera from Emma. You could see she was still shaky and slightly dizzy. Thank god for cameras with autofocus and a steady camera feature or none of the pictures would have been more than blurred motion. Mom took several of Emma and I sitting together then Emma knocked out the top hat and mom took a couple of us kissing together.

"You are such a cute couple" grinned my mother

"Hold the next shot" asked Emma. Then she pulled my shoulders towards her where I was laying on back with my head on her lap and my hard cock sticking up in the air. "OK shoot another" grinned Emma. As the flashes were going off, I could feel my cock in the grip of Emma's fist. I could hear Sabrina lightly chuckle while I looked up at Emma's wicked smile. Then she said, "Your turn to pose with John."

Sabrina handed the camera to Emma as mom and I positioned our bodies side by side. Emma took a few shots then directed mom to lean over behind me where her chin was resting on my shoulder. I felt the faint touch of her nipples touch my back which increased the excitement I was feeling that evening. Sabrina walked over and then handed me the camera. I moved away to get some shots of Emma and my mother side by side. The camera disk had run of space after that shot which ended our photo session.
"That looks like about it for the camera." I said, "No more room on the disk"

"That's OK" said Emma, "Fun while it lasted" Then Emma moved away from my mother and sat at an angle on the futon which took up most of the sitting space. Emma stuck her tongue out at me then grinned.

"Now where am I supposed to sit?" I teased back.

"Lose your spot?" teased Emma, "Maybe you will have to lay on our laps. The couch shrunk. It isn't big enough for the three of us anymore."

I poured the last of the wine into the glasses and tried to figure out what Emma was up to. She was more playful and persuasive than usual. Emma looked at me and padded her lap with her hands. I figure I would play along and see what she was up to. Emma had to lay across both of their laps with my butt on Emma's and my head on Sabrina's. I could my mother smiling at Emma's teasing and taking another drink of wine but could feel Emma's hand curling around my cock.