Johnny Be Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took all of my old clothes and stuffed them in the garbage can. I stuffed myself into a pair of my new jeans, and put on a crop top that left my belly bare and showed lots of cleavage. I unbraided my hair, combed it out, and fixed it into a ponytail. Angie showed me how to put on a little mascara and some lip-gloss. I walked out of my room just as Johnny was leaving to work in his shop. He did a double-take when he saw me.

"Wow, you look great, Snook...uh, Zoey. Look what you've been hiding under all those baggy clothes. Great ass, too." He reached out his hand and rubbed one of my buns, like he did when I was little. His touch really thrilled me, and I could imagine him running his hands all over my body.

After he left, Angie and I sat in the kitchen. She pulled out a couple bottles of beer and handed me one. I never drank beer before. It was kind of bitter, and really bubbly, but when I finished it, I decided I liked it. We had another one, Corona, served with lime.

"Are you Johnny's girlfriend, Angie?"

"Nah, we're just good friends--and occasional fuck-buddies." I was puzzled by her answer.

"I've heard the word 'fuck,' but I don't know what it means."

She rolled her eyes when I said that. "Okay, we'll complete your education." She pulled out her laptop, a MacPro with a big screen. She booted it up, and went to a website called X-Art.

Oh. My. God. Did I ever learn a lot. The video started with this really good-looking couple. They were kissing, and their tongues were licking at each other. The guy pulled her top off and started feeling her boobs. Then he bent down and kissed them, and took a nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it. I felt a tingling in my own breasts, and subconsciously began to fondle one of them.

Then the girl on the screen unzipped his pants and pulled them down. There was his penis! Angie paused the video and gave me all the names for his member: penis, dick, cock, tool, rod, prick, and some more. It was kind of long and hung down between his legs. The girl took it in her hand and started stroking it, and it started to get longer and stick straight out.

She held it in her hand and started licking it! Then she put it in her mouth! She must have liked doing it, because every time it came out of her mouth, she smiled and looked at him. He pulled her pants off and started licking her pussy. WOW! That was so HOT! I found my hand had sneaked down the front of my pants and I was all wet down there.

He took his hard-on, slipped it between her pussy lips, and slid in all the way into her. He moved it in-and-out and I could watch his balls swinging back and forth. He did it on top of her, from behind her, with her on top of him. Then he pulled it out and she took it her hand and pulled on it, until he shot a white load of his cum all over the front of her. I guess I must have gotten carried away with my hand in my panties, because when the guy in the video came, I did too.

"So now you understand what fucking is?" Angie asked.

"Wow, yeah, I do."

"Do you want to do it?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, I do."

"You want to do it with Johnny, don't you." It was a statement, not a question.

"How did you know?"

"I can tell by the way you look at him. Let me give some tips on how to seduce him."

She gave me all kinds of information and advice, and I'll always be grateful to her.

Johnny said I could stay with him as long as I like. He looked at me really differently since I started wearing my new clothes. When he thought I wasn't looking, I could see him checking out my tits and my ass. I adopted a sexy walk, letting my hips sway when I moved. I started wearing really low-cut crops and tank tops, and made sure to bend over in front of him, so he could see my boobs in my sexy bras.

I enrolled at Skyline College, right there in San Bruno, and Johnny gave me a re-conditioned 350 Honda that I could ride back and forth to classes. It rode really smooth and didn't vibrate like the Harleys; or "Hogs" as the bikers call them.

One night, Johnny threw a big party at his house. There were a lot of people there. The music was really loud, and there was lots of food, and lots to drink. Somebody made a big pitcher of screwdrivers, and discovered that I really liked them. I had several glasses, and was feeling really good.

Angie had taught me how to dance, and I really had fun shaking my booty to the hard rock and roll music. When a slow tune came on, this biker they called Skitch, took me out on the floor. He held me really tight, and my breasts were pressing hard into his chest. They started to tingle when I rubbed against him, and I could feel my nipples getting hard.

After awhile, I could feel something hard pressing into my stomach. Wow! I had made him have an erection. He ground it against me for awhile, until the music stopped. I was disappointed, because it was starting to turn me on.

I got another screwdriver, and I was standing near the wall drinking it. Skitch came over and leaned against the wall, with his arms on both sides of me. I was kind of trapped there, but it was okay. He leaned his face in close to mine, and I knew he was going to kiss me. His lips just touched mine, and suddenly he was jerked backwards.

"HANDS OFF, dude," Johnny shouted at him, pulling him back away from me. "Stay away from him, Zoey, he's bad news."

"But all he was going to do was kiss me. I've never kissed anyone before, and I want to know how to do it."

He took me by the hand and led me down the hall into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

"I'll teach you how to kiss." He was weaving a little bit, so I guessed he'd had a lot to drink.

He put his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him; there were still a few inches of space between us. He tilted his head just a little bit, and pressed his lips against mine. I was excited, but pretty tense, too.

"Relax, loosen up a bit. Open your mouth just a little."

He took his fingers and gently pinched my lips, then laid a finger between them so they were slightly apart. He kissed me for real then, and I kissed him back.

"Just follow my lead, Zoey, and do back to me what I do to you."

I followed his lead, and this wave of pleasure started moving through my body. My knees got week and I was breathing really hard. Then he slipped his tongue between my lips! I put my tongue back between his, and we rubbed them against each other. He took my lower lips between his lips and nibbled on it a little bit.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me, pressing my firm breasts into his chest. I could feel his passion built with mine, and we were going at it hot and heavy. His pelvis was pressed hard into me, and I could feel his cock get big and hard. I started to rub my lower body against his. He moaned when I did that, and suddenly his eyes got big and he pulled away from me quickly.

"Okay, uh, Zoey, so that's how you kiss. You got the hang of it pretty quick." He walked out of the room kind of hunched over, probably so I wouldn't see the bulge in his pants. I really wanted to touch it, to take it out of his pants and hold it in my hand. Watching the guy in the video made me want to see a real one.

I didn't wear any panties to bed that night. All I wore was a tee shirt, and I took that off, too. I started imagining I was feeling Johnny's penis, jerking on it, licking it, sucking on it. My hands started massaging my tits, and tugging on my nipples, that got harder and harder the more I played with them.

My hands found their way down between my legs. My cunt was already wet, and I rubbed each one of my swollen inner lips before I got to my clit. I made a V with my fingers and ran them down both side of my clit, not touching the head yet. I got the vibrator Angie had given me out of my nightstand and turned it on.

She suggested that I pop my cherry myself before I ever have sex, so that the first time won't hurt so much. I ran the vibrator over my puffy outer lips, and it felt really good. I moved it up and down my slit, then spread myself wide open, and ran through my folds and between my minora, then focused it over my clit. I felt that wonderful rush start down in my toes and work it's way up my body, and then boom! it hit me. Right at the height of my orgasm, I shoved the vibrator deep into my cunt.

"OOH....AHHHH....nggghhhh....AH....OW!"

It really stung for a minute, and then the pain subsided, and I felt the vibrations deep inside me. It made me cum again, a deep, different kind that I felt when I did it on my clit. When I pulled it out, there was some blood on it, and some on my sheet, but that kind of pain was a thing of the past.

The next day, I put on a pair of short cut-offs; the bottoms of my ass cheeks hung out under the legs, and a really low-cut tank top with no bra. Johnny was sitting at the kitchen table, and before I came into the room I pinched my nipples, so they would really stick out through my shirt. I kind of bounced into the room so my boobs would jiggle when I walked. I could see him thoroughly checking me out.

His coffee cup was almost empty, so I got the pot off the counter to refill his cup. When I poured it, I leaned way over and my top pulled away. I filled his cup really slowly, to give him plenty of time to see my bare tits. I had practiced this in front of the mirror, and I knew they hung down invitingly. I put my hand behind his neck, and gave him a quick kiss.

"Thanks for last night, Johnny. I really liked kissing you."

He mumbled something unintelligible, and went back to eating his breakfast. I sat next to him, and when I raised my arms, he could see the whole side of my boob. I looked in his lap, and there was a bulge in his pants. A big bulge.

That evening, Johnny was sitting on the couch watching Monday Night Football. There were a couple empty beer bottles on the coffee table, so I bent over and scooped them up, again giving him a full look at my boobs. I got him another beer, and one for me, and sat down next to him. I didn't know anything about football, but I pretended I was really into it.

We had a couple more beers, and I snuggled up next to him. One of my breasts was pressing against his arm, and I knew he could feel it. I put my arm around his neck and pulled his head down, so I could kiss him again. He hesitated a little, but when I slipped my tongue into his mouth, he seemed to really get into it.

"Johnny?"

"Huh?"

"Would you tell me if a guy would like my boobs? They're not as big as Angie's." I pulled my tank over my head and sat there topless in front of him.

"Your tits are beautiful, Zoey. They're just the perfect size. Angie's are kind of big, but they're really soft and kind of saggy. Yours look nice and firm and they don't sag a bit."

"Do they feel firm?"

I took his hand and placed it on my breast. He felt it all over, then put his other hand on my right one. His hands felt so strong, yet so gentle. He gently squeezed and massaged me. When his palms skimmed over my nipples, they got really hard and stuck way out. I didn't know it before, but there is a direct hotline between my nipples and my clit. I was squirming in my seat, and my panties were really wet.

"Suck them, Johnny."

He leaned down and put a nipple in my mouth, then he suddenly sat up and moved away from me.

"This is wrong, Zoey. You're a beautiful young woman, and I'm really attracted to you, but you're my niece."

"It doesn't matter to me that you're my uncle. I've loved you all my life."

"We're family; that's called incest."

"Cousins do it with each other all the time, and that's not really different from an uncle and a niece. They can even get married in this state."

"You really turn me on, but I can't help feeling we shouldn't be doing this."

"I really want to learn everything there is about sex, Johnny, and I want to learn from you. But if you don't want to, I could probably get Skitch to teach me."

"You don't want to have anything to do with him!"

I guess that changed his mind, because he went back to caressing my breasts. His tongue flicked across my hard nipple, and when he sucked them some more, the tingle in my pussy was really building up.

"Oh God, Johnny...OHH...OH...nnnngghhh...yes yes yes....mmm...mmmm."

When I quit shaking, I put my hand on the bulge in his pants and felt his cock. I started unzipping his pants, hoping he wouldn't stop me. His eyes were glazed and his breathing was really heavy. I could see the tip of his dick sticking out over the top of his Jockey shorts. He raised his butt off the couch and I pulled his pants down.

And there it was! Standing straight up. It was the first live penis I hade ever seen, and it was beautiful. It was really big, too. The head was big and red, it had blue veins standing out, and it had a slight upward curve. I could see it pulse with the beat of his heart.

I ran my fingertips all over it, up his hard shaft, and then over his big red head, feeling all along the rim. Cupping his balls in my hand, I gently felt them, and the soft skin of his sac. I wrapped my hand around his cock; it was soft, yet hard, and it was really warm to the touch. It was so big around that my thumb and fingers wouldn't even touch.

I started to stroke it, holding the skin pretty tight, and watching it slide up and down his cock. He was circumcised, but there was still enough skin to pull it part way over his head. The lower part of the skin was connected to his scrotum, and when I pulled it up, his balls would lift, too. I was fascinated watching him, and my pussy tingled some more. His eyes were half closed and he had a real dreamy look on his face.

All of a sudden, some clear liquid came out of the little slit on the tip of his crown. I later learned it was called pre-cum. It was really slick and slippery, and I smeared it all over the top of his cock. I could squeeze his swollen head, and his cock would slide through my fist.

I pumped him harder and faster, and his hips started moving up and down with each stroke. I watched as his ball sac got tight and pulled up against his cock. It was kind of round and all wrinkly. I could feel his penis throb and pulse.

"I'm gonna cum, Zoey...I'm gonna cum...oh Jesus...Oh shit...AHHHH."

He let go a big wad of cum, and it splashed up under my chin, and all over my tits. I made him cum! I was really proud of myself. I rubbed it into my skin, until it disappeared, and I played with some that was still on my hand.

Angie had advised me to go slow, take it one step at a time, and enjoy each part of the experience. I kissed him deeply, and went back to my room. I was still topless and I saw him watching my boobs bounce when I walked. D.S. came running up to me and stuck his nose right in my crotch. I laughed and scratched his ears. I guess he liked the smell of my pussy juice.

I slept naked that night. I couldn't get the image of Johnny's dick out of my mind. I loved touching it and making him cum. I giggled when it occurred to me that cum is both a noun and a verb....too many days in English class diagramming sentences for parts of speech.

I took out my vibrator, and buzzed it all over my tits and my nipples. Then down all around my mound, and across my excited puffy lips. I ran it into my slit, then opened myself up, and teased myself with it, slowly running it on the outsides of my minora, in that little crease that can be so sensitive, then on the inside of my swollen lips.

Finally, I got near my clit, and ran the vibrator down both side of it, and finally over the hood. My glans was already sticking out from its hiding place, but I slid my hood all the way back and let it all out. I jumped when I first buzzed it; it was so hard and so sensitive that I could barely stand the stimulation. My orgasm was building ....building....and then it hit me, like a bolt if lightning.

"OH SHIT....SHIT FUCK....OOOO....AHH...OH...oh...ahhhh."

Right when I came, I took the vibrator and shoved it deep into my cunt. It was a lot thinner than Johnny's cock, but it was still tight in my virgin pussy. I pushed it all the way in, until it was buzzing my cervix, and I came again. I was so loud, I'm sure he could hear me. I was hoping he did.

My classes at Skyline College were going pretty well. I was taking a lot of prerequisites that I would need for a degree; some of them I liked and some I didn't. I was getting a lot of attention from some of the guys at school, but I wasn't interested in them. The way some of them looked at me was making me more confident in the way my body looked.

One day, when my classes were out early, I rode my Honda downtown and stopped at a tattoo parlor. I had really debated with myself, whether to get one or not. Mama had always said people with tattoos were low-class scum, but I think some of them are really pretty. I ended up getting one on my lower back; a garland of roses that ran from hip to hip.

"Wow, that's really sexy, Zoey," Johnny said when he first saw it. That really pleased me; I wanted to be sexy for him.

My bedtime wear is usually a long tee shirt and panties. This night, I left my panties off. We were on the couch, drinking some beer and eating some nachos. D.S., who spends most of his time sleeping, was sitting in front of the table, wagging his tail like crazy, hoping he could cop some food.

I threw a corn chip to him, and he leaped up and snatched it out of the air. He was so funny; his big ears flopped around as he leaped up. You'd think he couldn't see anything with all that long hair covering his eyes, but he didn't miss a trick. I tossed one way over his head, and he jumped up and snatched it over his shoulder.

The dog came over to Johnny and plopped down at his feet. Johnny got off the couch and started wrestling with him on the floor. I scooted over to the edge of the couch to watch them. My tee shirt slid up and my legs were spread. He looked up at me, and he could see my bare pussy. I got soo hot having him look at me, and I could see that he was getting a bulge in his pants.

When he got back on the couch, I leaned over and started kissing him, and my hand started rubbing his cock through his jeans. This time, he unzipped his pants himself and took them completely off. His cock was so big, and so hard; I just loved looking at it.

I took it in my hand and started stroking it the way I knew he liked it. I bent over his lap and took it in my mouth. He looked really surprised, and then a big grin spread across his face. I sat up for a minute and pulled my shirt over my head. It was the first time I'd been completely naked in front of him, and I was so excited, I tingled all over.

Angie had told me how to give a blowjob, and I followed the directions she had given me. I held his prick in my hand, and started licking the underside, from the bottom up to the head. My tits were dangling invitingly, and he took them both in his hands. I moved down and licked his balls, carefully taking each one in my mouth and sucking gently.

I thought of stopping and asking him if I was doing what he liked, but from the expression on his face, and the way he was moaning, I figured I was doing okay. I took his cock back in my mouth, keeping my lips tight around it, and swirling my tongue around him. The feel of his spongy hard swollen crown in my mouth really turned me on; my pussy was dripping.

The combination of his cock in my mouth, and his hands pinching and rolling my nipples, droved me over the edge, and I came. Really hard.

"MMMMM....MMMPH....NNGGGHHH....MMM..." My screams were muffled because my mouth was full.

I started bobbing my head and stroking his shaft. His hips started moving, thrusting; he was fucking my mouth. He started to growl deep in his throat, and his balls drew up.

"I'm gonna cum, Zoey...watch out." He tried to pull my head away, but I just gripped his hips harder, and kept my mouth around him.