Johnny Breaks Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny’s mind raced as Carly gave him only the second blowjob he had ever had. Johnny had never allowed her to do it before thinking it was not right for her to put her mouth there. He undid his belt and let his pants fall to his ankles as his mind raced back to this morning, he could not help but think about his sister as Carly sucked his cock. “Oh fuck baby!” Johnny at first had the urge to tell her not to suck his cock, but fought it off and went with it trying to be the guy he thought Carly wanted.

Carly’s mouth was stretched wide as she swallowed Johnny’s cock repeatedly. She could feel every vein in his shaft as she ran her tongue over it. The experienced cocksucker wanted to give Johnny the best sloppy blowjob ever as she coated his cock with her saliva. Carly's pussy was gushing wet as she heard Johnny making more noise then she had in the entire time they had been sexually active. She hummed lightly sending vibrations down his shaft, the feeling making him groan harder and harder as she could feel his hands now on her head.

"That's it Johnny fuck my mouth with your dick!" Carly screamed out in her head, as she continued to pleasure the piece of meat in her mouth.

Johnny's mind raced as he unconsciously started jerking on Carly’s head back and forth fucking her face. The motions were almost instinctual, his pulse raced, and his breathing became fast and shallow. He knew he was coming close to ejaculating; his arms now jerked her head back and forth violently. He clenched his eyes shut as he sat right on the edge of climax, the young man knew his girlfriend was sucking him, but he could not help but picture his sister.

Carly loved the feel of him jerking her head up and down. She did not know what sparked this new side of Johnny but she loved it. She could feel his cock throbbing as she reached up and started to rub his balls. She pulled her mouth off his cock as she jerked it hard and fast. “Mmm cum baby cum all over my face baby.”

Johnny unleashed a mighty groan as his cock shot his thick white load all over his girlfriend’s beautiful freckled face. Carly slowly slid her hand up from his balls all the way to his cock head squeezing his shaft trying to milk every drop from his cock. Johnny groaned hard as he had never felt quite like he did at this moment. First cumming with his sister and now his girlfriend.

“Oh my god John I have never seen you cum like that.” Carly said to him as she wiped his seed off her face and sucked her fingers clean.

Johnny stood there leaned against the front door to the house his pants still around his ankles as he took a few long breaths and tried to compose himself. “Wow! I can’t believe I wasn’t letting you do that before.”

“Baby we need to educate you.” Carly stood up and walked into the kitchen swaying her hips and her bubble butt as she did.

Johnny’s eyes were drawn to her ass as he followed her into the kitchen. “Well, I am ready to learn.”

“Good boy.” Carly sat down in one of the kitchen chairs she leaned back and rubbed her pussy, teasing her clit making herself even more aroused as Johnny watched. “Come here.” She motioned for him to come closer by curling her index finger.

Johnny now nude also walked over to his girlfriend leaning down he kissed her deeply as he allowed his tongue to caress hers. He could taste something unusual as they kissed. He thought for a second before thinking to himself “my god that’s my cum I taste.”

Carly broke their long lip lock and grabbed both sides of her boyfriend's face. “Eat my pussy Johnny.” She said in a tone that sounded more like a command than a request.

Johnny without hesitation dropped to his knees and going by the memory of what he had seen in a few porno movies spread her hairless lips wide. His tongue pushed against her clit hard as she writhed in the chair. Knowing he was doing something right he started working his tongue against the swollen clit. The inexperienced young man took to sucking on it and even nibbling some, as he followed the noises his girlfriend made to know what to do.

Carly’s head spun this was the first time he had ever eaten her pussy. Moreover, surprising to her he was not just good at it he was awesome. Johnny's tongue slid up and down his girlfriend's slit making her moan and squirm with every lick. She clenched her ass cheeks together tightly as she threw her legs around his head squeezing him with them as she rode out an intense orgasm. “Oh, hell baby that feels so damn good.” The pleasured young lady said as she felt her boyfriend sliding his tongue in and out of her hole as his thumb massaged her clit.

Johnny was thrilled that he was doing good working on his girlfriend’s pussy. The few times he had tried it with other girls he felt his results were less than stellar. He raised his head away from Carly's pussy, his goatee dripping with her juices as he wiped his mouth. “Baby I got to fuck you.”

“Mmm how badly do you want it baby?” Carly quivered in her chair as she toyed with her own breasts, while she admired the coating on her boyfriend's face.

“I don’t want to I need to!” Johnny stood up as he made his demand of his girlfriend, jerking her off the kitchen chair.

“Mmm I love this! But baby we aren’t going to do it here, I got a much better ideal.” She spoke as she deeply inhaled and exhaled with excitement. She grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs and past her bedroom and straight into her parent’s room. “I want this on my parent’s bed.” She laid down to spread out on the bed and stared at her boyfriend.

Johnny crawled onto the bed and laid down on top of his girlfriend, their naked bodies pressed together as they kissed deeply. He broke the kiss for a minute long enough to whisper in Carly’s ear “I don’t have a condom.”

“We don’t need one I am on the pill sweetie; I have told you that many times you are the one who wants to use them.” Carly kind of laughed thinking of her boyfriend’s paranoia about pregnancy, and despite being on the pill they had always used condoms. She grabbed his head and pushed her lips against his again.

The young lovers could taste each other on their tongues as they swirled together. His hard cock rubbed against her pussy teasing them both. Johnny had the urge to put his cock in her right then but fought it, he wanted to do it in whatever way Carly wanted it.

Carly laid there and enjoyed the cock as it teased her. The thrill of their naked bodies lying against one another made her body tingle as if shocks of electricity were riveting through her. Carly pushed Johnny up off her enough for her to roll over, the young girl pushed her ass up as she laid her head down on the bed. “Come on baby put it in me.”

Johnny did not need to be told twice as he slid the head of his cock inside her pussy from behind. “Oh my god.” He said in his head, as he could not believe how much better it felt to be inside his girlfriend from behind and without a condom on. He grabbed each side of her hips and began to thrust deep inside her repeatedly. The young man felt incredible, the sensations were almost indescribable. Johnny was being driven wild; it was almost as if he had never had sex before. His head was swimming as when he closed his eyes he would picture it was his sister in front of him, and when he opened them him it was still Carly.

“Come on baby slap my ass. I've been a bad little girl.”

Johnny slapped his hand hard against Carly’s ass cheek. The sizeable hand more than big enough to palm a basketball left an instant handprint on her tan buttocks.

“Fucking hell!” She screamed so loud as the waves of beautiful pain shot through her body like a lightning bolt.

Johnny almost froze as he thought he hurt her but when Carly started throwing her ass backward harder onto his cock, he knew he had done something right. He started slamming his hand repeatedly down on her ass cheek making her scream. Johnny tried to meet every scream with an equally powerful thrust into her.

"I'm so bad baby, punish me." Carly could feel the tears as they rolled down her cheeks. Johnny was beating her ass so hard, but she loved it and did not dare tell him to stop. She could feel her orgasm building inside her she quivered and writhed under him as she pushed her ass backward onto the massive cock that speared her.

Johnny now feeling his confidence growing reached out and jerked back on his girlfriend's hair making her scream even louder. His balls beat against her from behind, his hand ached some from the beating he was giving his girlfriend’s ass. Every scream that escaped from her mouth made him that much hotter he could feel his balls tighten and the shiver that his orgasm was so incredibly close. The young man could not contain it any longer as he exploded deep inside his girlfriend’s pussy.

Carly’s sweat covered face falls into the pillow as Johnny let go of her hair as he fell back off her, cock ripped from her body. Carly’s body shook, as she had just experienced her first multiple orgasm sex with Johnny. “Oh my god babe that was amazing.” She yelled out as she rolled over and stretched out on the bed enjoying the feeling of the orgasms. Her ass screamed in pain, but she was almost euphoric over the punishment her boyfriend gave her.

Johnny laid his head on a pillow trying to catch his breath, today he had just had the three most prominent orgasms of his life all in fairly window of time. His dick lay partially limp as he stared at Carly’s naked body. He caressed her legs as she laid there with them partially spread still, he could see his cum running out of her pussy. The near exhausted teen did not know what came over him, but without her asking, he inched his head back up between her thighs. He took a deep breath in; he could smell her pussy as he slid his tongue inside her.

“Holy shit!” Carly’s thighs shot up off the bed as if she had been electrocuted. Her pussy ached from the hard fucking she had just received, and now with his tongue in her, she was going wild.

Johnny was shocked at how much he did not mind the taste of his own cum. He sucked and slurped the cum straight out of her pussy as he swallowed it when he got a mouthful. He playfully slapped her pussy and watched his girlfriend jump. “You like this don’t you baby.” He asked even though he knew the answer to the question.

Carly began to feel something she had never felt before as her boyfriend slid his fingers inside her. Johnny's long fingers were deep in her as he curled them in a come-hither motion. The bronze beauty screamed and moaned louder than ever before her toned body shook, her long nails clawed at the sheets. “What the fuck!” She tried to say aloud but her voice kept cracking. She almost wanted to ask him to stop, but it felt better than anything she felt before. The well-fucked hairless pussy exploded, just as she could not take it anymore. “Oh my god!” She screamed as she squirted for the first time in her life.

Johnny pulled his head back now covered in the liquid that just exploded from her pussy. He looked at Carly; her eyes rolled back into her head her breathing fast and shallow. “Babe are you okay?”

Carly just barely could muster the ability to say “Uh yea.”

Johnny looked at the soaking wet bedspread as he wondered what exactly just happened. He knew it was good but he was unsure of even how he did it. He laid there holding his girlfriend stroking her hair waiting for her to snap out of whatever trance she was in.

Carly finally came to back to her senses, as she rolled over to kiss her boyfriend. “I never squirted before babe. That was insanely intense.” She laid there with her head on his shoulder as she playfully rubbed her boyfriend’s semi-limp cock. “Think you can go again babe?”

Johnny looked deep into her eyes as his cock was slowly coming back to life from Carly's gentle touch. He leaned in to kiss her intensely before with a massive rush of sexual confidence he pushed her head down to his crotch.

“Well, well aren’t we full of new found confidence.” She giggled as she opened her mouth like a good girl and began to suck his big thick dick back to full mast.

“I want to be the guy you want in bed babe.” He could barely groan out the words as she bobbed her head up and down so fast on his dick.

Carly pulled her mouth off his cock making a loud popping sound as she broke her suction on it. She grabbed the shaft and began to stroke it slow and hard while she smiled at her boyfriend. “You always were babe, but thank you for changing for me.” She flashed him a smirk as she threw her legs over him she straddled his muscular frame and slowly guided his dick inside her; inch by inch, she filled her pussy with his big dick.

Johnny was in heaven as she rode him, her moans and screams were something he had always wanted to hear from her. He felt so proud that he had been able to change for her. His hands cupped both her ass cheeks as he forcefully pushed upwards trying to make every inch go inside her.

“Oh fuck baby it hurts so good!” She pinched her own eraser-sized nipples as with each upstroke from him met with her body riding down on his shaft. Her body shook as she felt something few people had done for her before making her cum almost repeatedly.

Unbeknownst to the 18-year-old couple, Carly’s parents had come home early from work when a neighbor had called them saying they had seen her come home from school early with a boy. Ashley and Joe Watts stood just outside the door to their bedroom watching the torrid sex scene.

Carly's parents were both their late 30’s, they were an athletic couple both very good-looking and sexually open-minded. The married couple was not at all mad at what they were seeing but had come home more out of curiosity than anything else. “Well, Joe what should we do, go back to the office?”

“It looks like they got things under control to me.” He laughed as his cock strained hard against his pants. The horny father leered at his daughter's tight young bottom as it happily bounced up and down on her boyfriend’s big thick cock.

“With a cock like that, I would say so. Oh my god Joe his is so thick.” She giggled as she slid her hand down his pants and grasp her husband's shaft. The two of them had role played this fantasy out a few times wondering what they would do if they ever caught the two teens together. “Mmm baby looks like your enjoying this show aren’t you?” She said breathlessly as she tightened her grasp on her husband’s hard dick feeling the pre-cum oozing from the tip.

Joe let loose a deep sigh as his wife's hand was rubbing up and down his seven inches of raging hard manhood.

“Oh yeah baby you're loving it, I would say. But what are you looking at your daughter’s ass or his big piece of meat?”

Joe turned and just smiled at his wife as he grabbed her and pulled her into the nearby bathroom. The parents pawed and ripped at each other's clothes after they gently closed the door ever so quietly. Joe jerked his wife's head back by her hair as he kissed and nibbled up and down her neck. Ashley moaned and ripped at her husband’s shirt as they kissed. ‘I’m not a fag. I don‘t like cock!” He angrily whispered into her ear as he forcefully pushed her to her knees.

Ashley jerked her husband’s pants all the way down to expose his seven inches of thick meat to her. Joe grabbed the shaft and beat the hard cock, against her face. “Baby I know you’re not, but I know you have had a few dicks in your life.” the incorrigible wife said in between the hard slaps of the cock on her face. Ashley knew all she was doing was making her husband angry as she discussed his experimentation; the wife knew that it would lead her to a painful and laborious fuck.

Joe and his wife had been into some crazy role-playing over the last few years as at times they gave total control over to the other. Ashley knew her husband had enjoyed it very much when she introduced other men in the bedroom, but he always acted mad if she spoke of it later. Ashley loved using this when she wanted to be taken forcefully getting her husband passed the point of just being pissed off at her would mean his true dominant side could come out.

Joe Watts grabbed his wife by her throat and squeezed making her mouth open and gasp for breath as he shoved his cock in. He now held her by the hair and began to forcefully fuck her face. He closed his eyes and pictured what was happening in his bedroom he could see his daughter’s perfect ass going up and down on that big piece of teenage fuck meat. Joe had been bisexual for as long as he could remember but never liked discussing it and never wanted it mentioned. He could feel his balls tingle he knew he was not going to be able to hold out long.

Ashley knew her husband was about to cum from the hard pace he was pounding into her mouth. The faint sound of their daughter moaning down the hall was driving them both crazy. She gagged hard on his dick as he pounded it hard into her mouth. The wife drooled out the corner of her mouth as the powerful thrust of her husband made it near impossible to maintain a tight seal around his shaft.

“Fuck yeah take daddy’s cock! Suck daddy‘s cum!” Joe grunted loudly at his wife as he thought of his daughter as he exploded into wife's mouth.

“Mmm, daddy it is so good.” Ashley purred as she licked up and down the underside of his shaft getting all his cum off his cock.

Hearing his wife speak snapped Joe back to the reality of where they were and what they were doing. “Shit we need to get out of here before they catch us.”

“But baby I need that big daddy cock in me!” Ashley said in disappointment as she watched her husband pull up his pants.

“Come on, we don’t want to ruin the kids fun besides we can finish this at the office.”

Joe and Ashley quietly sneaked back out of the bathroom and down the hallway still hearing their daughter being fucked by her boyfriend as they did.

“Oh my god Johnny! It hurts so fucking good!” Johnny’s cock was sinking into her balls deep with every trust now as he rolled her over and fucked her with her legs over his shoulders. “I don’t know what has happened babe but I fucking love it!” Johnny rammed his raging hard dick repeatedly balls deep into her sopping wet pussy. The sensations made it hard for Carly to find the ability to speak.

“Oh shit! I’m gonna cum again babe.”

“Pull out babe put it on my face.” She purred as her body quivered from the repeated climax.

Upon hearing, that both Carly’s parents turned around at the same time to see what was happening. They were treated to Johnny as he jerked his massive cock all over their daughter’s pretty face. The load was incredible as it covered her face almost entirely as Johnny just grunted as if he was a feral animal.

“Holy shit look at his cock.”

“I knew you liked it too.” Ashley purred as she pulled on her husband’s arm to break his trance and get out of sight.

Johnny collapsed next to Carly his chest heaved up and down as his body was spent. Carly laid there as she relished the feeling of the hot cum all over her face. The young woman slowly began to stir as she tried to get up. Her legs quivered and she almost fell to the floor a couple times, as she made her way out of the bedroom to clean up a bit. Carly opened the bathroom door to the room where just moments ago her parents were fooling around in. She looked at her cum covered face in the mirror and smiled with a look of pride. "Haven't looked this slutty in a long time." she said with pride, as she looked down to see her father’s car keys on the sink. “What the hell?” She reached down to grab them off the porcelain and took a quick look down to the bedroom to see Johnny still had not moved before she bolted down the hallway to the kitchen.

Ashley and Joe both stood in the kitchen as they searched for the keys to his car. "Did you have them?"