Johnny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Winters began to rock him gently back and forth and cooed to him, "Ah, Johnny my sweet boy. Do you see now why I can't allow you to do this by yourself? You need guidance." Johnny wanted to nod, but was preoccupied.

"I know you do. Such a sweet loving boy," she sighed as she held his head lovingly, "I'm sure your mother will agree with me when I describe to her what's happened. I'm sure we can come up with a solution for a needy boy like you, my dear Johnny."

They stayed like that for a few more minutes before she pulled back and Johnny reluctantly let go of her comforting nipple with a lewd popping sound. Mrs. Winters quickly helped him dress and sent him back down to the dinner party. When he was gone she smiled happily to herself for having done her good deed this day. She leisurely put her clothes back on freshened up, and joined her guests.

For the rest of the night Johnny sat bashfully in mute silence as the others happily chatted away. A slight melancholy daze had settled on him as he daydreamed about what had been so suddenly given to him, and all too soon taken away again. He longed to be in Mrs. Winters' arms again, having her stroke him and to suckle at the fullness of her breasts.

Later that night, as the guests got ready to head home, Mrs. Winters took Johnny's mother into the kitchen to share one of the recipes they had dined on that evening. Johnny's ears strained to hear what they were saying, but alas all he could make out was his name being mentioned several times, followed by boisterous giggling and some excited whispering. Obviously his mother was surprised and yet delighted by what was being told to her. He blushed deeply and hoped no one else heard it. When the two women emerged they shared a conspiratorial look before both looking in Johnny's direction. The knowing, smirking look on his mother's face disturbed him even more then that of Mrs. Winters and Johnny felt extremely exposed and vulnerable as his mother kept a close eye on him during the rest of their visit.

Finally, the time to depart came not a moment too soon for Johnny. Everyone said their good-byes. Mrs. Winters grinned knowingly as she told Johnny what a nice boy he was and that she was glad for the time they had had together. Her tone was very suggestive and teasing, and Johnny blushed once more at the thought that the others might be able to read between the lines.

His mother, quickly chimed in, her voice tinged with mirth, "Oh, my dear Andrea, I'm sure Johnny has already *expressed* his own joy at meeting you fully, but I'm sure we can arrange to find another time for him to share his 'feelings' with you and reaffirm his appreciation of your good company." Fearing further exposure and possible questions from the others, he nodded demurely and quickly shuffled off to the car. And thus ends the story of how Johnny became sexually bound to Mrs. Andrea Winters.

12