Johnny's Hairotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and faced myself squarely in my mind. No, I didn’t need any more time. "It’s their hair, Ma’am. With your help, I now know what I must have known all along, it’s hair!”

Now that it was out in the open, I felt quite at ease with this lovely girl. I feel somewhat differently now, but on that sun-kissed morning I was a little surprised at her total lack of surprise at this profound revelation.

She was quick to divine it, and explained that my affinity for hair was quite apparent to her and indeed to virtually every girl who I might have been with long enough, and that women were a lot more perceptive than they were given credit for. My preference was too pronounced to be missed and perhaps I was the only one surprised at this discovery. She summed up by informing me that she was not unaware of the effect her own hair was having on me at all the times in the past at our family outings, and in fact at that very moment.

I involuntarily glanced at my fig leaf and was secretly glad human beings had not yet developed X-ray vision and that the door behind her was locked from inside. After all the emotional drain, I was feeling almost totally naked and vulnerable. With Angel reading my body language with such facility, I couldn’t risk a grammar that was suspect. So I really panicked on hearing what she said afterwards. “We seem to be making some progress, Johnny. Now let’s make the most of it and explore it further. Let me see if I can help you understand your hair-love in some detail. You will see yourself exactly how you feel about hair and how the body and mind can reconcile on that. Now, if you are ready.”

A bewitching smile made her eyes dance and for me the result was unseasonal sweat and palpitation. “Shall we?” she said invitingly.

Remaining seated, her beautiful proud face tilted upward, she motioned me to come close and simply pointed to her scarf. Like one under hypnosis, I seemed to roll on silent wheels and reached her after a longish moment, like one having what is known as an out of body experience. Her scarf was held by a knot under her chin and by another a little above her nape. Trembling with anticipation and a host of unnamed feelings, I approached the front one and after some fumbling undid it. Now all that remained between me and all that gold was the second one, and the thought made me jumpy. I still wasn’t sure if all this was going right.

Her reassuring glance did nothing to help and I tried in vain with shaking hands to unravel the other by standing behind her, taking care not to touch her hair. She gently asked me to try it from front side, and bent slightly to make it easier for me. Still finding me wanting, she moved to the edge of her seat and bent further down, her face a little above my middle but a lot closer. I stood in front of her, unable to see her face and trying to remove the scarf.

I was succeeding at last and more and more of her hair was visible now and coming out loose. Some of the hair had become entangled in the knot and it was taking longer than expected. I was bending to get a better grip, and now I could smell the intoxicating fragrance emanating from her body. Her head was now occasionally brushing my towel, shooting pleasurable tingles all over my body. Suddenly I realized that she must have been getting a clearer look and feel of the activities going on inside my scant clothing that was not equipped to conceal much. My whole being was in turmoil now and I soon gave up trying, breathing heavily and stood away. My pelvis was a scene of hectic activity, and I couldn’t trust myself to meet her eyes.

Sensing my discomfiture, she got up and said, “Sit here Johnny, and relax. Try to feel completely what your body is telling you. Be honest, and don’t be afraid. You’ve got to finish the job and free my hair from the scarf, so that I can show you just what hair can do to you.” With these words, she made me sit at her chair and dropping to her knees in front of me, slowly lowered her magnificent head on my lap, her head just a whisker above my sparingly covered middle. “Now try again, Johnny!” she said.

As if from a distance, I felt her lovely head closing in on my lap, covered by merely a fast-slipping piece of cloth bravely protecting my vitals. The towel had become damp at places and not all of it was sweat. In ecstatic anticipation my whole being trembled .I now wonder why, but then I thought it had slipped from Angel’s mind that she herself had divested me of my undies and on exactly what that sweet face would almost squarely be resting as I struggled with her scarf. Somehow to me that meant taking unfair advantage of this kind girl and I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Making a massive effort to persuade my whole being to obey, almost fearing a mutinous backlash from the body, I just about managed to gently hold her shoulders and whispered urgently, “Ma’am, I think we should stop here. If we don’t, I’m afraid I’ll end up frightening you, too.” I confessed embarrassedly, “I’m very aroused and don’t know where that will lead. You’ve been real nice to me, Ma’am ...don’t want to spoil it. Hope you understand.” There goes, I thought to myself.

Angel stirred slightly before looking up. After a lingering glance at my burgeoning middle she straightened up very slowly, never taking her eyes off me. Her lovely face offered a kaleidoscopic view of a whole range of emotions; her lustrous hair flying about and eyes alive with unspoken empathy, she made my senses melt.

I nervously adjusted my towel and got up. As she moved away, she said, “I understand, Johnny, and thanks. I see you’re not ready for it yet and we’ll take it at your pace. Perhaps you’d better come to terms with yourself first. Let’s now arrange a little demonstration and see if it helps. Now, please stand near that wall with your back to it. Raise your hands and clasp them behind your head. Calm down and completely relax. We shall soon see.”

With that she glided towards the window and adjusted the drapes. The sunrays filtering in framed and enhanced her visage. In a jiffy she took off that offending scarf, a light smile playing on her lips and a sideways glance at me. From my position by the other wall and held captive by her presence, I wondered what was coming. I carefully rearranged the towel for a final time before my hands went behind me and her eyes began taking in every detail of my movements. And I waited, painfully aware that my hands no longer could obscure her view of the goings on behind the towel.

By the time I looked up, she had gathered all of her hair in a huge solid round in one hand a little above her nape. She stood sideways near the window and watched me as her other hand helped keep all that gold in place. I no longer made any attempt to hide my reactions and stared right back, absorbing every movement of hers. The ball glittered at her head as we both waited for the right moment. Then, without warning her hands suddenly let go, unfolding before me the most enchanting spectacle I’d ever laid eyes on.

Although I knew it would be just that, I wasn’t prepared for the sheer magnitude of her golden corona. Straight and silky with a hint of a wave, the tresses tumbled like an avalanche from gold-capped snow peaks. Not unlike a prospector during the gold rush, I stood gaping, my mouth dry. It has been etched on my mind forever, for like a zombie I saw it all frame by frame in slow motion, savouring every moment of the back-lit journey of her fabulous hair, as it snaked down to her behind.

I remember the golden ball at the start of its journey as the sun played joyously with it, and as it traversed the distance along the contours of her lovely body, slowly letting out steam at every curve and finally dissipating at the seat, almost covering her ample bottom. The bleached ends of her hair shone like gold dust that a light breeze kept arranging in nice mélanges on her skirt. It was incredible, fascinating and, well, unbelievably erotic.

As I watched with my entire being focused, with unconcealed pride she looked at me and dared me to comment on what I saw.

“It’s simply out of this world and utterly ... er ...” I sputtered.

“Sexy? Is that the word you’re looking for, Johnny?” She prompted, and laughed. I have since concluded that a woman’s suggestive laughter is the best intoxicant there is.

“It’s very arousing sexually,” I blurted, marveling at my own courage to say it finally.

“Sexy ... sexually ... sex. So now we’re finally acknowledging it, eh? Have you had any sexual experience before?” She challenged, lovingly stroking herself with her hair, driving me wild and eliciting a smile from her at my expected reaction.

“No, not really. I mean, I never ... well, you can’t…” Suddenly I was bereft of all poise.

“Let’s explore this further. Johnny, watch this” She said and slowly turned her back on me, and raising her hands did a short jig, the wiggling movement causing ripples in her hair. As she gathered momentum, the hair danced about her like crazy, causing very pleasurable currents taking over my body. I was beyond caring now, and when she urged me to let go, relax and enjoy unreservedly what she was about to show and do, she found me quite receptive.

Next she tossed all her hair over her face and turned towards me, entirely hidden behind a golden curtain. She moved about in a series of extremely graceful steps, daintily juggling the hair and her skirt’s flow and it was all swishing and rustling hair flying, interspersed with glances in my direction, setting my blood on fire. She then momentarily halted and asked, “How was that, Johnny?” “More, I want more, Ma’am! I can’t have enough,” I confessed.

“Ready then?” She asked and collecting a huge fistful of the hair in her hand, held it as far away from her as possible, and allowed it to trickle down, gloriously fanning out. It was so thick a sheet that it well nigh blocked my view beyond.

I was lapping it all up as she treated me to some very exotic hair-dance, a golden blur as I lost count of time. My chest was heaving, the stomach tense and pelvis a cauldron of searing hot processes that I didn’t comprehend. With all that hair flying about her, Angel looked wildly sexy to me, ruling over my passions like a colossus.

When I happened to check my clothing, I was amazed to see it was almost not there, only a huge tent-like structure, trembling as if in the middle of a violent storm. Angel noticed it too, and simply increased the tempo of her movements, her skirt and shirt barely in place, all that I could see was hair and hair all over and over again- beautiful, mesmerizing, captivating.

Exhausted, she stopped and asked between gasps, “So how do you like that, Johnny? No, don’t tell me- I can see it” She nodded to my fast disintegrating defenses and obviously visible erection. “Wow, that’s quite big, I say. Any woman will be grateful if she has that huge an appreciation from a man. She will give anything to be able to only to look at that, or lucky enough to hold it, caress it and try to arouse it to its limits!” It was the first comment of its kind she had allowed herself so far, and she blushed a crimson red as she noticed the pleased shock on my face.

She continued on a sober note, “Now that you’ve had your visual pleasure, let’s see what your imagination does to your body. Now close your eyes, and take down your hands, only tie them behind your back now. Try and visualize in vivid detail what you just saw and think with your body, follow its instincts. Think what and how you’ll do if you had a woman’s beautiful hair all to yourself. You’ll have five minutes of this introspection and then tell me what you found. Remember, keep your eyes closed”.

She straightened her clothes and tidied up her hair and signaled to me.

I was glad to close my eyes as it spared me from meeting her eyes that seemed to see right inside my mind, my innermost feelings. I didn’t think I was being ungrateful, only I needed time to think my own way. With the outside world shut out, I tried to think about this morning’s developments. Angel with her beautiful hair occupied my thoughts completely, and I found myself gravitating to the sheer physicality of this encounter.

I was quite moved by her compassion, and grateful for all the attention she had showered on me. I realized that she was trying on a physical plane to remedy some deep-rooted blocks of my mind, to help me reconcile with myself in a non-judgmental way. Both my mind and body felt deeply indebted to her, and I desperately looked at ways to repay this good turn done to me, to gift her genuine pleasure.

Then I happened to remember her comments on my outsized erection, and wondered if she quite meant it, and if it would really please her to touch or hold it. I knew for sure of what it would do to me and weighed the consequences. At worst she would banish me from her life and leave me ruing the rest of my life for not repaying this undeserved stroke of good fortune she had bestowed on me. To my mind her exotic hair was enough for any man to live and die for, and I had to respond fittingly to this favour. The other possibility of making her at least a little happier ultimately won the day and I concluded the only token of appreciation I could offer was right there with me - no other act or thing did a better justice to this grand experience she had given to me. I could sense the joyous anticipation in my body at the prospect of her soft hands touching and encircling my manhood.

It pushed me to the brink of pleasure and soon enough, I perceived the rapidly expanding presence between my thighs. Since I didn’t wish to see the likely reception it might get, and without moving my hands I braced myself for the offer. I called out, “Ma’am!” She instantly responded, “Right here, Johnny. Let it out, now.”

I could sense her as she stepped in closer to hear me, as I began in a faltering voice,

“I am going to do just that, Ma’am. Only I don’t know if that’s what you wish to be let out!” I had no way to see her reaction, not that I was I particularly keen. “You’ve been very nice to me, and tolerated my outbursts all this time. This is the first time a girl I have come to really like has been with me for so long, given me a patient hearing, sought to help me out. You also allowed me the pleasure of watching my greatest love, that lovely hair of yours and it has been the happiest time of my life. Can’t tell you how grateful I am, and in return I’ve right now only one thing to offer. I think you’ll not dislike it. If you do, please accept the spirit behind it. I have no previous experience in this matter. I won’t ask for your permission to present it, for fear of ….”

I stopped midway as I heard Angel’s pained whispers -- “Oh Johnny, my poor dear Johnny!” -- repeatedly. Refusing to open the eyes, and not quite sure what was happening but determined to unburden myself, I freed my hands and gingerly explored the towel. Presently, a hand gently rested on my shoulder, and I heard Angel’s sweet voice softly calling out, “Allow me, please, Johnny?”

Confused, presently I opened my eyes to find her standing pretty close to me, her head bent, slightly shaking from side to side. Her hair had closed in over the face, hanging like a curtain in her front. It moved about in ripples so close to me that I could reach out and scoop up a handful. Its fragrance was exclusive and I had to fight a mad impulse to plunder all that gold with both hands, the consequences be damned. It was all I could do to keep my hands to myself. I had almost stopped breathing.

Slowly, she parted that sheet of hair with her hands and raised her lovely face that showed a pained expression. A shiver ran up her body, causing a deep wave in her ponderous mane. What I had said perhaps had touched some chord in her and she seemed in distress. Her eyes were squeezed shut by lovely long eyelashes. From behind them presently a couple of tears sprang out, streaked down, and perched atop her well rounded cheeks, halted momentarily as if undecided and then crashed to the floor in unison. That was the first show of vulnerability she had allowed herself, and I waited in deference to what she had to say now.

She opened her eyes, stepped forward and threw her arms around me almost protectively, her eyes speaking volumes. Then she buried her head in my chest as she kept whispering “Johnny…, oh, Johnny.” Like me, she too was perhaps looking for some sort of a release. Rubbing her head against me, trying to give comfort and probably also seeking it, she sobbed silently. I was feeling quite overwhelmed myself. All the emotional strain of that morning, coupled with her intoxicating proximity was too much for me to handle. But since boys don’t cry, I embraced her to comfort, and with instant empathy hugged her close.

And then I wept, for it seemed the most natural thing in the world to do.

I wept like a baby, which indeed I was and perhaps we all are at some time in life. In any case, I felt some special occasions are too momentous to be passed up without an acknowledgement, and they demand an emotional price, like this one.

Sensing the change, Angel held me closer, and the chemistry between us was palpable. She pulled my head down and softly kissed me full on the lips. Her lips were very soft, deliciously warm and salty with tears. For a longish moment we rocked in each other’s arms as her tiny loving kisses all over my face dissolved all the anxiety I had felt not so long ago. Her exotic hair tossed about with every hungry kiss that she violently planted on me, and soon all but covered us both, as if shielding me from all that had been going wrong all this time, and heralding the heavenly pleasure that awaited me.

I sank my face in that great hair of hers and sucked in all that divine feminine fragrance. My entire body was on fire and we were both breathing heavily. I of course was awaiting her response to my offer and somehow managed to hold back.

When she finally pulled away, the words seemed to tumble out, in a great hurry, “I’m sorry all this had to be so rushed a thing, Johnny, giving you no time to brace yourself. You sure know how to make a woman feel like a lady. All along you’ve restrained yourself, insisting on saying ‘Ma’am’, and never being crass in your conduct. No passes or misbehaviour from you.”

“You’ve been respectful, ever gentle and protective. You even passed up the opportunities I willingly gave you and you actually persuaded me not to go ahead. The beautiful thought of gratitude and the offer you made to repay a good turn—all these things show you’ve your heart in proper place. I accept your offer, Johnny, in all humility and in its own spirit. And for all the goodness of heart you’ve shown, you will be rewarded, I promise.” She added coyly, her eyes dancing “Now, I’m dying to avail of your majestic offer, Johnny, I’m ready when you’re!”

We both began preparing for the inevitable, each deep in own thoughts. I would have given anything to be able to read her thoughts at the moment, but not nearly as much as I was prepared to, and prevent her from reading my own, had she any such option.

Involuntarily my own thoughts veered towards a similar experience I had earlier. An eminently forgettable event of not too distant past, it involved a girl of my class at the school. One gifted with particularly beautiful and satin smooth near waist-length tresses, but not an equally lovely mind, this girl had almost wrecked my happiness when she succeeded in maneuvering me into exposing myself to her.

In return for giving me a one-time access to her rich dark black hair, she had demanded to view and ‘handle’ my masculine asset. Then finding herself in a situation she couldn’t handle, she went about merrily tom-tomming the whole sordid affair, entirely at my expense. It had pushed me into silence for weeks. For her this was to be an achievement to be bragged about among peers, but coming as it did at a critical time in my life, it had left a really bad taste in my mouth. The epithets she had used for my gangling body in general and the ‘monstrous’ organ in particular, still rankled. I had somehow managed to keep it to myself.