John's Options - Boss or Threesome? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed herself up with her hands on top of his and stood up walking away from him. She once again had nothing to say but mouthing the one word, "Wow."

It was now Becca's turn. She walked right over to him and didn't waste any time at all. She undid her pony tail letting her hair flow down and she swished it around to cover a side of her face. She dropped to her knees in between his legs, and leaned in quickly. She took her hands and wrapped them around the back of his head pulling him in quickly to her lips. She was aggressive opening his lips with hers and moving her tongue around his mouth. He responded with similar action and as he did so she would playfully bite his lower lip and pull it away. Her hair fell down in between their faces making it even more sexual as she moved her face perpendicular to his. She covered his entire mouth with one last open kiss and finished pulling his bottom lip out further and letting it go snapping it back to him.

John was moistening his lips after that last kiss and I think he enjoyed it, but had to adjust for the next girl. It was my turn and I didn't have any special moves for kissing. I just knew the best thing I could do, would be to replicate that moment we had earlier.

Becca whispered good luck in my ear as I began to walk over. I was nervous staring at him and his arms resting on the chair. He was staring right at me, but with the blindfold blocking his view. I tried imagining his beautiful hazel eyes staring me down and taking control of me again. When my knees reached the cushion of the chair I realized it was my turn to be in power. I didn't drop to my knees. I took my right hand and placed it behind his head lifting him upward toward me. I bent over and moved my lips against his. I spread them open only to move my lower lip inside his lips. He caressed it massaging it back and forth between his two lips. Then he moved his tongue in between and entered my mouth with it. He tickled around my upper lips and swirled around my tongue. I let my teeth graze his tongue as he moved along them. Finally, I sucked on his tongue as he tried to pull it back and emphasized my control of this moment. He didn't resist and allowed me to finish the kiss. I closed my lips once more and sucked in his lower lip into a familiar massage that he just gave to me. It was a spectacular moment. I could sense his hand raised up off the arms of the sofa wanting to pull me in. John fought off all those urges and played by the rules.

After I let go of his lips though, he broke one rule. He whispered softer than you could hear a hummingbird, "Nice Ash." I dropped his head from my grasp and walked away.

It was Kate's turn and she commented on my kiss when I got back to the group, "Everyone's leaving me no gaps."

I giggled, but not at her comment. I was so pumped up that he knew it was me, and it meant in about 2 minutes I was going to be completely laid out in front everyone stripped of any dignity I may have with them. Thankfully, they wouldn't be too far behind.

The thoughts kept piling up in my head. So many, that I didn't even notice that Kate had already begun to make her move on John.

She did a pretty cool manuever, she went behind him and made out with him doing the famous Spider-Man kiss. Her short hair kept anything from falling down into his mouth and making it uncomfortable. She finished with a nice graze of her hand against his cheek. Then she walked back to us, with cheerful face that she didn't have before.

We all sat down on the edge of the one bed, and then I look over to Becca and nodded for her to start.

"Okay handsome. Which number do you want?" Becca asked like she was the host of a game show.

"It's tough. You've all got an amazing touch. My heart is pumping like crazy." He answered with a genuine tone.

"We can tell. The totem pole in your pants there looks like it needs some air." Becca commented without hesitation.

We giggled and he may have felt a bit embarrassed, but it wouldn't matter much longer.

"Fine then! I'll do just that. Ashley get you fine ass up and get over here." John exclaimed with some authority.

Becca delayed his demand, "Ah Ah Ah. What number?"

"Third time's a charm." John said with a grin and took off his blind fold.

His eyes were then narrowed in on mine and mine alone. I didn't dare look aware at my friends for support. I stayed focused on him and his desire for me. I sat up off the bed and I could hear the other girls giving me words of encouragement to get me moving.

I was in such shock the moment was here my knees nearly gave way. He didn't wait for me to make my way over to him. He walked right up next to me, after taking one last sip of his champagne. He was towering above me and I peered up into his eyes. I was lost in a fantasy. I was completely frozen with my arms falling flat at my sides. I couldn't make a move. He had to take control to get me going.

John moved his hands once again, underneath my jersey and on my hips. I could feel his grip holding my waste band to my panties gently. He then said, "I believe this is where we started."

Then he walked me over to the vacant bed and backed me up against it until the back up my calves were touching the edge of the bed.

"Only this time, we can continue." John finished as he began to get things moving.

His hands moved up the sides of my body. Grazing along my ribs and pulling my jersey straight up. Lifting my arms above my head and yanking the jersey completely off. My breasts were probably my best feature and now they were exposed right in front of my biggest crush. I moved my arms around the back of him and pulled him close to my body. He bent down to begin kissing my neck after throwing the jersey over his back and probably landing on one of the girls. I could hear cheers as they saw my bare body exposed to him.

His lips were a fuel to get my fire going. I came alive and needed him badly. I bent my chin down signaling for him to kiss me. He caught the message as he moved his face even to mine and we massaged each others lips with a delicate passion.

John's hands had moved up to my breasts and to my lower back. He was rubbing my back and stimulating my breasts simultaneously.

I had a hard time keeping up with him. I just knew I had been dying to get this boy ever since we checked in and I didn't want to wait anymore. I pushed away but couldn't get very far as he was holding me close with his arm around my back.

I got away just enough to get my hand in front of his chest and I started to undo his tie. It came undone rather quickly and then I had to unbutton his nice black button down shirt. He pushed me down on top of the bed and I didn't lose my concentration. He began to help me with the shirt so I moved down to his belt.

The latch came off nicely and the unsnapping of the buckle got a couple more cheers from the girls. I took a glance at them sitting on the bed and Becca lying in the pillows enjoying the show.

When I pulled the belt forward it slid through each hole smoothly. I tossed that on the floor realizing he had been able to take his shirt off. His bare chest was now above mine. It had a clean young look to it. It was built like a runner's body with a nice muscle tone, but still lean with room to grow. I loved it, and wanted more.

He didn't give me an opportunity. John dropped down to kiss me again, and he moved from my lips and pecked at my cheeks. He continued to move his lips to right under my ear, and he began to nibble on me earlobes. Softly, he blew a gentle breeze into me ear and it sent chills racing down my body.

His hands cupped one breast at a time and he'd tickle my nipples with his soft caress. I would arch my back into him craving for him to take me. The torture of this foreplay was more than I could handle.

John whispered in my ear, "Had enough teasing?"

I said, "Yes" with a whimper, indicating I was ready. He then slid his hand down the side of my ribs and he bent down to suck on my right nipple. His hand never stopped moving and it came to my panties. I arched my back giving him the room he needed to get a grip on them. He twisted the band enough to gain a solid grip and pulled them down around my hips. I kept my legs parallel as he lifted them into the air sliding the panties past my thighs, knees and finally off the ankles. My legs rest on his shoulders and he grabbed each ankle with a hand and split my legs wide apart.

He slid his cheeks along my inner leg moving down. Slowly, he continued licking my inner thighs and pecked them softly with his lips. My freshly shaved pussy was dripping with moisture. His lips were now inches from it. I wiggled a bit trying to get him closer. He pushed back and kissed my other leg. Closer and closer her crept to my love nest of pleasure. He finally placed his nose just above my clit pressing it upon the area of hair I just shaved.

He stuck his tongue out and just barely touched the edges of my pussy. It gave me goosebumps all over my body. He looked up at me and our eyes met. John loved the torture he was putting me through.

I wrapped my legs around him and secured his head being between my legs. I gave him plenty of space but made it known I wanted him to start licking me passionately.

He moved his hands underneath me squeezing my butt cheeks and he began pulling me into his warm welcoming mouth.

My body began to give into this excitement. I lay flat on the bed, and I wrapped my arms around my breasts squeezing them together. The exstacy I felt as his tongue began making counter clockwise swirls around my clit couldn't be explained. I had my eyes open again and saw the girls biting pillows and Kate was playing with herself while watching. I continued to look at Kate playing with herself while I drifted away in self pleasure. I'd close my eyes taking in the moment are open them again to see my friends jealous as hell.

I was so proud that he wanted me most. As these thought ran through my mind the juice kept flowing out. I must have been a small lubricator between my legs. John was taking it all in, and spreading the warmth around. He began moving his entire tongue up and down my entire pussy. Each one of my lips were covered in sensual stimulation. John flicked his tongue up in down like a rapid vibrator. My muscles could no longer keep up with him.

I began to spasm in my feet and it started climbing up my calves, through my thighs and pelvis. I lost control and my moans were shrieks of excitement. I groaned with a lust I had never had before and came in my lovers lips. He continued licking as my juices flowed all down my thigh and into my butt crack.

John lifted away from me and I unlocked my legs allowing for him to sit up. He was sitting up on his knees moving me up to the head board. I was still panting heavily from my first orgasm, but was recovering quite well.

I wanted his cock now. I wanted it in every way possible, and I wasn't going to share until I was done having my fun.

John deserved to be rewarded for his magic touch and I was going to give him mine. I leaned forward between my knees, doing a situp. Then I got on my knees even with John. Both of us eye to eye on the bed and I leaned in to nibble on his earlobe. I moved around and stole a kiss from his quite moist lips. I could taste my sex still on him, and it only turned me on more. As I kissed his lips I began to unbutton and unzip his khakis. I was very careful with the zipper and his cock was screaming for attention, and I was quite glad to give it to him.

I swiveled around the back of him and pushed him down flat on the bed. His head rested in the pillows by the headboard. I dragged his pants down taking them off his feet and threw them over at the girls.

His boxers were a miniature tent. The thing must have been 7 or 8 inches straight up in the air. I looked over at the girls and their desire was just as amped up as mine. We were all eager for it, and I grabbed both sides of his boxers and smiled right at John. He smiled back and said, "The moment you've been waiting for."

I gave a quick pull and they pulled his cock backwards and when the underwear cleared his shaft it went whipping back slapping up against his abs. That erection needed affection and a caring mouth to ease it's frustration.

I slid down to all fours and took his shaft in my right hand and bent my head in to look at him. I made one last comment, "Actually, THIS is the moment you've been waiting for." I turned my attention back to his cock and swallowed him as far as I could go.

I had not done this much, but with John I was making a statement. I had to be the best Blowjob he had ever had.

My initial swallow got an incredible moan from him. His eyes shut and his head leaned backward into the pillows. I continued to keep my eyes open as much as I could. I wanted him to know I had control of him and he was going to love every stroke my tongue performed on him, and every lick of his balls.

The girls had lost it on the other bed. Kate was in thorough masturbation now, and about ready to come I'd say. Lori was lying flat on her stomach in the comfortable bed. She was yanking on a pillow with her teeth, and Becca was behind them sucking on a lollipop and rubbing her tits under her jersey. Becca made eye contact with me and mouthed, "Fucking Suck it."

I obeyed her command and moved from licking his shaft with my tongue to enveloping his entire cock. I must have taken in 6 inches of his shaft. My saliva was oozing all over his skin.

I could feel his dick pulsing and expanding with each pump of my throat. It was getting really hot fast and I knew he was about to cum. I closed my eyes and sucked really hard on it. My cheek muscles were latched on tight to the head of his penis. It was a big mushroom head tickling my tonsils. My lips were halfway down his shaft and I looked up at him. His eyes were a powerful gaze now. He grabbed the back of my hair and lightly pushed me back to sucking him off.

A deep groan came from John and the biggest expansion grew in my mouth. A quick second later he exploded inside me hitting the back of my throat.

Satisfying relief came from John's moan. He came in one big explosion and a small amount followed. I swallowed what he gave me and actually didn't mind the taste. I loved knowing I just satisfied my man.

John leaned forward and brought me to the pillow next to him. He rapped his arm around me and pulled me against his chest and shoulders. It was nice to feel close to him.

"So how's the show?" John asked.

The girls continued staring at us for a few seconds. Kate and Lori appeared stunned at what they just witnessed.

Becca said, "I think the customer service at this hotel is pretty damn good. I just hope it's consistent from guest to guest."

John smiled and said, "I have all night. I think it won't be a problem."

I stayed resting on his chest and took my left hand to grab his cock. It still had pep in it. I'd say a nice 5 inches long and starting to gain power again.

He then leaned forward, forcing me to fall off into my pillow as I watched his gorgeous ass lift off the bed. He stood up between the two beds and walked over to his bag. He took out a Cliff Bar and ate it.

"Powering up are we?" I asked.

"Well not for you. I have enough there. Just getting ready for round 3 and 4." John replied.

"Really?" I questioned, slightly doubting his need for it now.

"yeah, really." He answered and began walking back.

He grabbed my ankles resting on the edge of the bed, and without much effort he pulled me forward making me slide off the pillows and flat onto the middle of the bed. He leaned over and grabbed my waist flipping me over to my stomach.

"Are you sure you don't need another Cliff Bar?" I asked with a small bit of sarcasm. The truth being I was getting scared now. That monster between his legs was coming alive again and I hadn't had sex in over 8 months, in which wasn't that noteworthy. This might hurt.

"I'll tell you what. In about 30 seconds, you let me know." John confidently stated.

He lifted my ass into the air and I crawled a bit forward to get my head in the pillow. He crawled onto the edge of the bed and began to tickle my clit with his fingers. Soft circular motions were making me wet again. Then he withdrew his hand and I felt the mushroom again.

It began to spread my pussy open slowly. It was like an unstoppable force making it's way in. Pressing forward and nothing was going to stop it from reaching its destination. This position felt so demeaning as my friends watched John ram his cock deep inside me, with my bare ass inviting it in.

It didn't bother me though. His cock was so hot and stimulating, and knowing that John had complete control over me, set me loose. He had the power to do what he wanted to me, and that did was get me even more wet.

"Take it you little Whore!" Becca yelled at us on the bed.

Once again I obeyed. John started ramming his cock in more and more. I was finally wet enough that he got the entire thing inside me. I had never been fucked this deep or hard before. I could feel muscles in my pussy being used for the first time ever.

His dick leaving my body and re-entering over and over got my juices flowing more and more.

His pulsing shaft hit my G-spot at the perfect angle. The muscle had never been hit like that before so quickly and with such force. I arched my back again raising my ass higher in the air. Giving him a better angle to thrust his cock into me with purpose.

John was devouring me for everything I had to offer. My pussy was spasming again gripping his shaft tightly. I could feel the heat again, boiling inside his cock. It was rumbling again.

He continued thrusting hard and exclaimed, "So do you think I need another Energy bar?"

I was moaning so hard and enjoying every pump that I was barely able to mumble a "No."

"Good, now enjoy this!" John emphasized his statement.

His hands wrapped under me groping me tits. I could feel how he took his cock all the way out of my body and swirled it around my pussy lips and then thrust it all the way back in. I was beyond ecstacy, it was pure adrenaline. Then he repeated it. Only, this time going halfway inside. He would then repeat adding a little bit more each time. I was aching and my body was going numb. My nerves were shaking all over as I began to orgasm again. I screamed this time as he knew I was having my moment and slammed his cock all the way in. I felt his balls slam against my upper pussy. I reached underneath and grabbed them between my legs. I massaged them as he continued to burn inside me with his warm cock. Finally he was ready to blow.

He pulled our of me and exploded all over my ass and lower back. THe cum slid down my back as he held my ribcage with both hands. He hadn't moved and clearly liked me being inferior to him right now.

John breathed a deep relief and moaned loudly again as the last drips were smeared into my butt crack.

Still in the same position with my head in the pillow, I moved my head towards the girls again and there was only Lori on the bed with her legs spread open with a pillow blocking our view. You could tell her hands were massaging her pussy underneath her panties. She caught my glance and stopped. I didn't react and just continued looking around, why John slapped his dick a few times on my ass.

I had to bend my head back to the television area to find Kate and Becca. They each had a Cliff Bar in their hands.

Becca walked up to John and said, "Here. Eat!" I'm not getting anything less than what I just saw.

John smirked and said, "I'll do my best." He then reached over the bed and grabbed the towel I had earlier and wiped the cum off my body.

I rolled over and grabbed him pulling him into me. I rapped my thighs around his waist and passionately kissed him.