John's Options - Boss or Threesome?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mv8802
mv8802
9 Followers

As she was speaking right hand slid down my right arm slowly until in came to my hand as well. She wrapped her hand around my and did a small 180 spinning her body into mine and rapping my arm around her abdomen. Rebecca then rolled her head to face upward into mine resting on my left shoulder. Once again, with her left arm she gave me the signal to remain silent.

"Becca you're so full of yourself. If John had to choose between me or you there'd be no contest. He's just being polite because it's his job. John didn't ogle, he looked like any guy would. Which speaks volumes about him." Ashley spoke and all while this was being said Becca began to walk with me slowly toward the bathroom.

"The fact is he gets nervous when he's talking to me. I love it, and he has no idea what I'm going to do to him once he lowers his guard." Ashley finished.

We were just at the crack of the doorway to see inside, but still in the shadows outside in the bedroom hallway. I could see Ashley completely in the mirror but she couldn't see a thing.

There she stood with a towel wrapped around her breasts and barely covering her butt. Her legs were still dripping water down to the floor and her blonde hair fell to the middle of her back. She was beginning to put it up in a towel to dry and turned towards the toilet to get her resting underwear. She dropped the towel and I could see her entire naked body exposed to me.

Her back was mesmerizing. It was a trail leading from her neck down to her butt without a single bump alone the way. Ashley's ass was curved beautifully, like an upside down apple that you could bounce a quarter off. A piece of female artwork you could stare at for days.

"Well I think you should find out if he wants you like you say right now. No point in wasting your time tomorrow if he denies you again." Proclaimed Kate from in the bedroom.

"How do you suggest that?" Ashley asked while pulling up her lace underwear and sport bra..

"Just go all out. Invite him to spend the night with us and you can have him first, or alone if you want. We can go to Jill's room." She responded.

Ashley contemplated what Kate said while staring into the mirror at herself. Then after a moment she turned and made a move toward the door. Rebecca backed me away to the hallway door and then Ashley came out and went straight to the bed phone, completely missing Rebecca and I.

"Fine, why not? After all we only have 36 hours left and I really want him. Don't you?" She asked to Lori and Kate by the bed.

"Like you said, he wants you the most. Make it happen." Lori said while a grin starting to expose and drifting her eyes around the corner at us and then back to Ashley.

Ashley still not aware of me in the room picked up the phone to call the front desk. In that moment Rebecca stepped aside and whispered to me, "Go get her and just be yourself. We're all here to have a good time."

The words were poetic for me. I didn't have to worry, there were no consequences here. The moment was ours and we had the rest of our life to remember this adventure.

I stepped forward and smiled at Lori and Kate as they were searching for my appearance. Ashley was staring at the phone and was ready to speak as Craig answered the phone. I sat next to her on the bed and she screamed out of surprise. The phone dropped to the floor and Lori picked it up and said sorry to Craig. Then she hung up the phone, looking at me anxious to see what was to happen next...

mv8802
mv8802
9 Followers