Join the Club Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, behind her she felt the man fucking her ass begin to increase the tempo. Beneath her the vice president sat still. Allowing her to fuck him as she pleased, his hard cock throbbing inside her pussy. Her breasts bounced before his face and it wasn't log before he grabbed them and said, "What delicious tits, honey," and buried his face in them. Miranda moaned and ran her fingers through his hair as the man behind her gave one more powerful thrust, burying his cock into her ass as he came. Miranda jumped at the feeling and pushed back against him as he emptied himself into her. He stood there a minute, and she could hear his panting above her, but couldn't see who it was. His cock slid out of her and she didn't bother trying to suppress the moan of disappointment. Her ass felt empty now and she wiggled it invitingly to the rest of the men. Unfortunately, the vice president released her nipple from his mouth and said, "No, honey, time for me to pump your pussy full of cum." Miranda threw her head back at his words and moaned out a yes, as he grabbed her thighs and began slamming hard up into her. Miranda rode his cock greedily, gasping at the sound of her wet pussy encompassing his hard cock. She bounced in his lap until he cried out and flooded her with his cum. While he was still hard inside her he reached down and fingered her clit.

Sensitive from the night's activities Miranda did not take long to scream out her own orgasm. Once her body stopped trembling the vice president kissed her and raised his fingers to his mouth to lick her juices from them. "Very tasty, honey," he said as she felt two pairs of hands lift her from his cock. They set her feet on the floor and she immediately dropped to her knees between his legs to lower her head to his cock. The men behind her chuckled as she brought her lips to his cum smeared cock. She licked and sucked his cock and balls until all traces his cum and hers were gone and then reluctantly allowed herself to be pulled away. She turned around to see Tim and the bartender standing side by side, motioning to her. She crossed eagerly to them, as she felt cum leaking from her pussy and her ass. Once she was before them she stood there, her hair stiff in some places from where the cocks had been wiped clean, and her whole body trembling with excitement.

"Hands and knees, darling," Tim said as the bartender moved around behind her. Miranda dropped to the ground and looked up at Tim as she raised her ass high into the air. The other club members gathered around again as Tim laid down on the ground and motioned her forward. Miranda crawled to him and over him, rubbing her pussy over his hard cock. "That's it, darling," he said with a gasp, "Fuck me like a good slut." All the encouragement she needed, Miranda lowered her well used pussy onto Tim's cock. At the same time she lowered her tits to his face so he could suck and play with them. She didn't know where the bartender had gone to until she felt someone behind her, spreading the cheeks of her ass again. Miranda moaned and pressed back against the fingers that entered her, then whimpered as they pulled out. Tim pulled her nipple from his mouth long enough to say, "No worries, darling, he's going to fuck your ass nice and good while you ride my cock."

Miranda's face flushed at these words and, indeed, she felt soon after the head of a cock pushing against her opening. She looked up and saw George standing close by, stroking his large cock at her. She licked her lips to try to entice him forward, but he just shook his head, grinning, and said, "No, Miranda, you whore, I want my turn in that greedy pussy of yours." His words caused Miranda to begin to fuck her husband harder. She ground her pussy down onto his cock as a pair of hands steadied her hips to better gain entry to her ass. The double penetration was too much to handle for long and soon Miranda felt one of the hands slide over her hip and between her and Tim. From behind the bartender caressed Tim's balls, leaving them to finger her clit even as he slid in and out, his pace increasing as did Tim's at this extra stimulus. Tim was the first to cum, biting down hard on her abused nipple as he did so. The extra sensation from the pain of the bite sent Miranda falling after Tim and as she shook with her own orgasm she pushed back against the cock in her ass. It only took a few more strokes before the bartender roared as he emptied his cock into her ass.

Miranda collapsed on top of Tim, too spent to move as she felt the cock slowly withdraw from her ass, a trickle of cum following it. She lay there, gasping for a minute before she felt a pair of hands roughly pull her up. She felt Tim's cock slide out of her and looked down to see the bartender performing the same service for him that she had done for the vice president. Miranda couldn't take her eyes off her husband's cock as it disappeared into the other man's mouth. A soft slap on her cheek drew her attention away however. George stood before her, his cock rubbing her pussy. "Forget about those two, bitch," he said roughly as he hauled her away from them. He brought her to the couch and bent her over the back of it. "Time to take a real man's cock, I'm going to fill your pussy full of cum." George slapped her on the ass and Miranda rocked forward against the couch, a moan of pleasure accompanying the sound of stricken flesh.

George reached down and spread her legs wide as she felt his cock slide between them. She pushed back against him, eager to be filled by this huge cock. George chuckled roughly at her movements as he said, "Reach down and spread your pussy open for me now, bitch. Show me how much you want this." Miranda complied without a sound, her stomach resting on the couch as she slid her hands between her legs and spread apart her pussy lips for him. She could feel her own juices mixed with the cum of two cocks on her fingers as she waited. She stood there as she felt George move away from her. She kept her pussy open as she heard him say, "Your wife is quite the slut, Tim. Come see how she keeps her pussy open for me. Even after all the cock she's had tonight she still wants more." Miranda pushed her ass higher up into the air, her legs spread wide as she turned her head to see Tim and the others staring at her.

"Please," she said, as her hips wiggled. George reached out and slapped her hard on the ass, leaving a red handprint where it landed. "Please what, bitch? Tell me you want it." Miranda had cried out at the slap, but it didn't dissuade her, it only made her hotter. Another blow landed on her ass as she gasped and said around it, "Please fuck my pussy. Oh, oh, please. Just, just bury your cock inside my hungry pussy and fuck me like the cock slut I am." The men all laughed appreciatively as Miranda talked, a couple of them slapping Tim on the back and telling him what a good wife he had. Miranda didn't care, all she could think about was the huge cock somewhere behind her, waiting to plunge into her pussy and fill her up. "Do it," she said louder. "Dammit, fuck me with your cock!" These words brought a rain of blows from George's hand onto her ass. It didn't stop her though, even through her tears she screamed out, "Give me your cock now! Shove it hard into my pussy. Use me, use me for the fucking cock slut you know I am." Her body began to shake, her ass burned from the slaps it had received and her vision blurred with tears. "Please," she gasped, "Oh, please, fuck me, sir."

A round of applause started as she felt George bend over her and growl lowly at her, "That's better slut. Now, I know you want it." With those words she felt the head of his cock push against the opening to her pussy. He reached down and finally pulled her hands away from there they had been this whole time, holding her lips open and waiting to be entered. George moved slowly at first, easing his large cock into her pussy inch by inch. Another time he may have had more trouble, but tonight Miranda was ready for it. Her body was neatly wrung out from the fuckings she had already received and her pussy was just waiting for more. "Ooohhhhh," she moaned as she felt him sliding into her. "Oh, yes," she whispered. George laughed and said, "That's right, Miranda slut, take my cock, you're so wet, already filled with cum from your other fucks. Dirty whore that you are. Poor Tim having to live with a dirty little slut."

As he spoke George pushed farther into her, grabbing her hips to still her. He groaned as he felt another inch sheathed in her waiting pussy. Miranda turned her head and saw the others watching as George pushed his huge cock inside her. She smiled, her eyes glazed over with lust and she wiggled her hips, pushed back against the cock invading her. "Oh, fuck, bitch," was all George said before he quit trying to go slow and gave one big thrust, burying himself into her to his balls. Miranda screamed as she felt herself pushed apart by his cock. Her scream only served to get George going more though and she lay over the back of the couch limply as he grabbed her hips and thrust himself into her over and over. He grunted and the others, even Tim, cheered him on as he continued his powerful stokes into Miranda's pussy. When she thought she couldn't take anymore she felt him stiffen and draw himself out until only his head remained inside. Then, with one last mighty thrust he buried his cock into her and came. Miranda screamed again in pleasure as she felt him unleash his steady stream of cum. Before he finished he pulled out, covering the outside of her pussy and then resting his cock against her ass. Miranda tried to pull away, but he held her tight as he pushed the tip of his cock into her ass. He grunted again and finished coming there, his cock head throbbing against the entrance to her ass.

Miranda collapsed against the couch as George pulled away and gave her once last slap to the ass. "Not bad, Miranda slut," he said before walking off to clean up. Miranda straightened up and looked around. The men all began to applaud as she stood before them, her hair a mess, cum leaking from ever hole, and her ass a bright red from George's attentions. The vice president came forward and kissed her on the lips as he took her arm. "Well, honey, that was a mighty fine time. Why don't you go on up and get cleaned up some, then come back down for a drink." Miranda nodded mutely and looked around, finally asking, "My clothes?' The vice president chuckled and said, "Nothing to worry about, go get cleaned up and they'll be waiting for you. Third door on the left upstairs." He swatted her playfully on the ass, causing her to gasp and then he released her arm and turned to men saying, "Now, about what we discussed last time."

Miranda stood there, dismissed. Finally she turned and left the room. She walked up the stairs and counted off doors. She paused when she thought she heard voices on the other side, but shook her head, obviously she was just dazed from her treatment below. She turned the knob and pushed the door open, stepping into a well lit room that she saw, with growing embarrassment, was not the bathroom. A gasp from inside the room caused her to turn, hand still on the doorknob. Seated at a small table playing cards were four well dressed woman. Miranda turned bright red as they all took in her appearance, cum splattered hair, her nipples red from their attention, and the cum leaking from her pussy onto her thigh. She tried to stammer out an apology, but no words came as one woman finally stood.

12