Joining a Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red54
Red54
19 Followers

At some point, the guys moved the girls into a 69 position, which was thrilling to see, but the ladies were so tired that other than some light hearted licking, there wasn't much eating out of the other going on. The guys with cocks in their pussies didn't care, they were getting what they wanted. The "Mary go round" was everything that I ever wanted to see. She was getting fucked for hours and I loved it. I'm sure Carla was happy to have the help, as it cut her pleasuring by half.

Ron suggested that they move the ladies onto the edge of the bed for better access to their asses. Hearing that was a huge turn-on, as seeing Mary's ass get fucked was sure to be entertaining. Ron, with the biggest cock of the bunch, pulled Mary to the edge of bed and started to lube her ass. She offered no resistance, however I did. My cock had risen to the occasion now and wanted some of Mary before she became Ron's fuck toy. Ron stepped aside and said for me to have at it, because he'd be stretching her out like she'd never been before. He was right too. Mary looked up at me and smiled as I entered her tight ass, an ass that I had taken many times before, but not lately. Having already blown my load once, I was good for 10 minutes in her back door, and she is tight. She didn't say a word the entire time I assaulted her ass, but she did say 'thank you' when I came. I shot my load all over her beautiful ass cheeks and stepped away. Ron wasted no time in using his fingers to push that jism into her bunghole and then he started to work his rod into her tightness. Again I felt like a little video would be a good thing. George was working on Carla's ass so I got both of the pretty butts getting drilled by young cocks. Mary's ass looked just as good as Carla's too. When one guy came, another was there to to take his place. Carla would suck off the guy after he came out of her ass, but Mary refused to do that, for which I was thankful.

The whole endeavor lasted until about 5 a.m., but finally the guys threw on their clothes and left. I was tired just from watching, but the two ladies were virtually passed out at this point. I pulled the two of them up on the bed next to each other and I snuggled in behind Mary. We didn't wake until noon when the cleaning lady knocked on the door. I suggested to Mary that we do a threesome, but she said it would have to be another time as her body was too sore to even think about sex.

Red54
Red54
19 Followers
12