Joining the Circle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Donna leaned into him, "Very good. Not too sweet at all and the custard was delicious. You missed out."

"Perhaps, but I wasn't in the mood for dessert tonight." His smile turned feral. "Let's show Junie the basement."

Donna drained the last swallow from her coffee cup and licked her lips. "Yes, let's. Come, Junie, we haven't shown you the rest of the house."

The stairs leading down to the basement were narrow and turned twice. Donna commented, "If Bob had made one more bend in this stair it would have had to be a spiral." The basement was largely unfinished. The walls were undressed natural stone, the floor smooth cool slate tiles. Heavy beams held up the ceiling. Junie could see a set of stairs leading down to the access door from the outside and a wall with two doors in it on the far side. A large fireplace dominated one wall. Junie barely noticed these things; her eyes were locked on the furnishings. Ropes and pulleys hung from the rafters. A heavy hand hewn X-shaped frame was placed in front of the fire place. A straight backed wooden chair and a padded saw horse looking thing stood next to a rack holding a row of floggers, crops and paddles. A narrow almost prison looking cot was pushed into one corner. Handcuffs dangled ominously from its corners. Bob and Donna stood watching Junie as she stood frozen, her eyes scanned back and forth. Junie swallowed convulsively and turned her eyes back at them. Donna reached a gentle hand and stroked Junie's face. "Only what you want. We have told you that this is what we want. I hope we want the same things."

Junie had to swallow again. "I want to try, Ma'am." A tiny giggle of nervousness bubbled up, almost a whimper. She choked it down, catching it in her throat, taking a long shuddering breath. "I am afraid though."

Donna lifted her chin and looked deep into her brown eyes. "Of course you are afraid. This is a scary looking place. But you are curious, too. You want to find out about this. You want to know if the feelings you have, these cravings you feel, if your darkest fantasies are what you truly want."

Junie gazed mesmerized into Donna's hazel eyes. She nodded mutely.

Donna took Junie's hand and led her into the room. Her voice was penetrating hypnotic, "Look, Junie. I know you think about being tied. I know you wonder what it would be like to be spanked, whipped, tested to your limit and then beyond. I want to do that for you."

Donna took Junie's hand and ran her fingers over the beams of the cross. "You know what this is."

Junie nodded, "I think so Ma'am. It's what they call a St. Andrew's cross? I have seen pictures on the internet."

Donna pressed her body against Junie's back forcing her to press her body against the wood. Taking both Junie's hands in hers she lifted and spread them, holding them up against the wood. "Spread your legs Junie; spread them as wide as mine." Donna's legs were spread wide. Junie struggled to match her stance, but Donna's legs were much longer than hers. Junie realized she was breathing in short gasps, she could feel the wood pressing against her, the middle of the X pressed into her just under chest, her breasts were crushed against the wood. The muscles of her inner thighs quivered with the tension of being spread wide. She was intensely aware of Donna's body pressing against her, trapping and sheltering her.

Bob moved around them and she realized he was measuring her. Measuring how high up her hands could reach and how wide her legs were spread. She met his eyes as he moved around the back side of the cross. He grinned and winked. "Do not look so frightened, Sweet Junie. You know this is what you want."

Junie took a deep shaky breath. "Yes Sir." She tried to smile.

Donna eased up on her pressure and let Junie's arms down. She murmured into Junie's ear, "Good girl. Go ahead and move your feet back together now." She softly kissed the curve of Junie's neck.

Bob continued. "This is just a look round and a chance for me to get some measurements. I built these things with Donna in mind and she is about six inches taller than you." He looked at Donna. "I want to see how she fits on the bed. I am going to need to modify some handcuffs or maybe add a length of chain."

Donna kissed Junie's neck again and whispered. "You heard your Master. Get on the bed and lay on your back." She moved away, freeing Junie, urging her toward the narrow cot. As Junie crawled up onto the thin mattress she realized it was covered in plastic and under it was a solid base. It was like lying on a thinly upholstered table. Bob pulled her arms up over her head, "Scoot up Junie, scoot up until your hands are at the top corners." He took each of the handcuffs and snapped them around her wrists. Junie felt the prickle of goose flesh spread down her arms as the cold metal touched skin.

Bob moved to the foot of the bed and grasping her ankles pulled her down until her arms were stretched, the metal from the cuffs just starting to press into her flesh. Her dress was pulled up to her hips. Again he measured. Donna sat on the edge of the bed and stroked Junie's arms, looking down at her face. "You look so sweet and vulnerable right now. How are you feeling?" Junie gazed up into her Mistress's eyes. Her voice was breathless and quivering. "My heart is racing, Ma'am. I... um... feel scared and... um... very excited."

"Excited? Tell me about that."

"My thoughts are racing, Ma'am. I keep wondering what will happen next, what you are going to do to me. My... my skin feels tingly, all pins and needles. My pussy is hot and wet, every time you touch me it clenches. I keep wishing you would kiss me."

Donna leaned down, her lips hovering above Junie's. She breathed softly, "Nice. You excite me too, Sweet Junie. My thoughts are racing too. There are so many things I want to do to you. It is difficult to make up my mind. Each thought leads to a dozen more. We will have so much fun together. My pussy is just as hot and wet as yours." Junie whimpered and raised her face up but Donna barely let their lips brush against hers and pulled away. Bob unlocked the handcuffs and ordered, "Turn over on your belly and put your hands back up to the corners, Junie." He refastened the cuffs. This time he did not pull her legs down, instead he lifted up her hips, "Up on your knees, raise your ass up high for me. Spread your knees wider." Again he measured, "You are doing great." He slid his hand over her bottom, pushing her dress up to her waist, toying with the waistband of her panties. He murmured, "Very pretty. Very, very sexy." His fingers lightly stroked across the saturated cloth between her legs. A quiver of excitement shot through Junie's frame. Bob chuckled, moved up and freed her hands. "We are not quite done here. Come to the foot of the bed and stand with your feet apart." Junie felt oddly disoriented and almost like a sleep walker. She let him help her up and guide her to where he wanted her. Bob pushed her feet apart and then holding to her waist he pushed her face down to the cot. "Keep your legs straight and bend at the waist. Yes like that. Keep your back arched. Show off that beautiful ass."

Again he pushed her dress up, his hands caressing her ass. Slowly he slid her panties down, just past the full curve of her round cheeks. He gripped them in his hands, digging his fingers into her orbs, squeezing and pulling them apart. Junie could feel the cool air on her moist folds as he exposed her. He pulled harder and Junie felt his thumbs spreading, opening her puckered brown star. She breathed through her open mouth, forcing herself to relax. Bob's voice was a deep growl. "Very, very pretty." He let go of her and slowly stroked his hands across her wide fleshy bottom. "Pretty and oh so spankable. You want me to spank you don't you Junie."

Junie's voice wavered, almost a whisper, "Yes, yes Sir. I want that."

Donna moved up to lie next to Junie's head where it rested on the bed. Her face inches from Junie's. "Let me hold your hands and look into your eyes. Let me share this with you." Junie gripped Donna's hands and found herself sinking into Donna's eyes once more.

Bob spoke softly, his hand still moving in warm soothing circles across her skin. "This is about learning Junie. We will start light and work our way up. I absolutely require you to tell me if things get too hard."

"Yes Sir."

The first swats were light and barely stung. Bob kept a steady rhythm of swat, caress, and swat again, carefully covering the whole area of Junie's bottom. Keeping up the same predictable pace, he began to increase the force of each blow. Junie began to blink and gasp with the stinging blows. Bob praised, "You are doing a good job standing still, Junie. Your bottom jiggles very nicely and your skin seems so eager to turn pink for me."

Soon the sounds of his hand striking her flesh were loud pops, each one forcing a soft yelp from Junie. Donna's eyes were intense and fascinated; she began to lightly kiss Junie's panting lips in between each blow. "You are doing good Junie. We are very pleased with you." It seemed to Junie that the sound of his hand was echoing through her mind. A loud crack and then a heartbeat later a searing pain would cut through her conscience. She found she was tensing in anticipation, rising up on her toes, her ass cheeks clenched.

Bob stopped and began to gently stroke her stinging bottom. "Junie I want you to stop anticipating. I want you to keep your bottom relaxed and soft." Junie's voice was hoarse with unshed tears. "Yes Sir." She forced herself to relax, breathing deeply through her open mouth. "Good girl. I will wait until you are relaxed each time. This is where we all learn about what you are capable of."

Donna continued to kiss Junie's face, whispering, "So good, such a good girl. I am so proud of you."

This time the force of the blow lifted Junie right up onto her toes and she wailed and then for the first time sobbed. Donna whispered, "Good girl, give me your tears." Her tongue was soft and warm, licking up the salty drops from Junie's cheeks.

Bob spoke, "Okay, Junie, we are almost done, only ten more just like that. Relax, good girl."

Donna whispered. "Count with me, Junie."

Somehow the knowledge that there was an end in sight made the last ten blows bearable. Junie sobbed and choked as she counted with Donna. After the last one Bob continued to stroke and caress Junie's bottom. His touch moved to her thighs, slipping through the moisture that had spilled down her legs. "You are very wet, Junie. This is very erotic for you isn't it?" His fingers moved up and slid into her. A whimpering sob bubbled up, "Yes, oh god, yes."

"You want me to fuck you don't you, Junie?" His fingers were lunging deep into her, his thumb strongly rubbing her clit. "Yes, yes fuck me. Please, please fuck me." Her words were a strangled groan. She could hear him putting on a condom and as he slid deep into her from behind, she felt herself stretch and accommodate him. "Oh Sir, it's been so long since I have had a cock in me. Oh god, that feels so good."

Bob growled and lunged against her, his fingers digging into her hips. She could feel him push against her still stinging throbbing bottom, his cock deep inside her, nudging the very deepest part of her with each thrust. Each plunge to her depths wrung a soft squeal from her lips. Donna took her mouth in hers, seeming to feed on Junie's cries of excitement. Junie felt her body tensing and could feel the sweet tight feeling building in her legs, her cunt tightening almost unbearably around Bob's cock. She pulled her lips from Donna's and whimpered. "I am going to come."

Donna spoke sharply. "Junie, fight it. Hold it off. It's time to learn to control it. Wait for permission."

Junie gasped and nodded, her hands clenching Donna's hands in desperation. Donna whispered, "Don't tighten up, Junie; try to relax. Breath through your mouth slow deep breaths, feel the orgasm building but don't let it go." She softly kissed Junie's cheeks and lips. "You look so fucking hot. Every time that big cock fucks into you, your whole face spasms with ecstasy, you mouth quivers, your pupils expand, and your sweet hot breath fills my mouth."

Junie felt her whole body shaking with her impending explosion; deep warm tingles were crawling up her legs. Just when she thought she could not keep it at bay, Bob grunted and lunged deep, snarling, "Fucking come now, bitch. Come now!"

Junie tensed and arched, her whole body shuddering and jerking. A red light flashed and lit up her brain. Beyond words she groaned loud and deep into Donna's mouth. It seemed an eternity of soft spasms and sweet aftershocks with Bob gently easing himself slowly back and forth, savoring their finish, before she could find her words, "Oh my fucking god. Thank you. I have never in my life felt anything like that. Thank you, Sir." She kissed Donna reverently. "Thank you, Ma'am."

Bob pulled out and pulled her panties back up. "You are very welcome, little lady." He carefully removed the condom and sat on the bed next them. Junie instantly moved up to take him into her mouth, licking and sucking him clean. A soft happy moan bubbled up from her throat.

When she was satisfied that he was completely clean she sighed, "Thank you again, Sir, I like to do that."

Bob chuckled. "I am glad you like it. I have to admit, I fucking love it." Donna stroked her hair. "You were awesome, Sweet Junie. Your face is so expressive. You did a good job controlling your orgasm." "Thank you, Ma'am. But if Bob had not said for me to come when he did, I think I would have failed." Junie felt a wave of sleepiness. She stifled a yawn and then giggled. "I think you guys have about fucked me to sleep."

Donna smiled and kissed Junie on the forehead. "Let's get ready for bed. It's been a very long day."

All three snuggled up in the master bedroom, Bob in the middle, his arms around both Junie and Donna as they cuddled up on either side. He gloated, "I feel like a very lucky Master." Junie lay drifting, half awake, fighting off sleep for as long as possible, savoring the joy of being held, of actually, finally sleeping with someone again. Her heart swelled with love and happiness.

It was still dark when Junie woke. She was on her side; intensely aware of Bob spooned against her back, his arm around her, one of her breasts cupped in his hand, his fingers idly tugging at her nipple. She stretched and trembled, each tug making her cunt clench. She twisted in his arms, turning to face him. Her voice was soft whisper, "Good morning, Sir."

He put his fingers to her lips, hushing her. She gently untangled herself from his arms and eased herself out from under the covers and tiptoed to the bathroom. Bob was standing outside the door as she came out. He pushed her back in and followed her inside. His voice was soft as he leaned over the toilet, peeing with a relaxed matter of fact attitude that defused any shyness that Junie was feeling. "Good morning, Junie. Let's try and let Donna sleep. She is not such an early morning person." "What time is it, Sir?"

"It's a little after 5:00 am. Do you want to sleep some more?"

"Not really, Sir. I usually wake up around this time most mornings."

"Me too; let's go make a pot of coffee." Junie tiptoed into the guest room and pulled on her knit shorts, tank top, and almost as a second thought, her athletic shoes. Her feet were still sore from yesterday. She brushed her teeth and ran a quick comb through her hair.

Bob was in the kitchen, dressed in jeans and a khaki work shirt, grinding some coffee beans as she came in. Once the coffee was brewing, Bob invited her out to help feed the dogs. "It's something you will end up doing a lot so you might as well learn how to do it now."

Bob showed her where the food was and how to make the retrievers sit and wait. "Always feed Sunny first. He is boss dog. He would be very insulted if you fed anyone else before him. He would feel forced to bully them to put them in their place. Feed the girls next and Bump last." After they were done eating he let them out and they took them for a quick walk. "I have taught them to piss and shit out in the woods. Sunny will still mark some around the property, especially if one of the girls is in season, but other than that they are all pretty good about it. It saves on having to clean up after them. I think it helps keep the coyotes and bears off the property too." Together they walked back up to the house. Bob sat on the front porch with the dogs. "Bring us some coffee out here, Junie." When Junie brought the two steaming cups out, Bob was briskly brushing Sunny's coat out with a curry brush. Junie set the cup down next to him. "These guys shed more or less all year round. I try and keep on top of it or it gets to be a huge chore."

"They have beautiful coats." Junie sipped her coffee and gazed out over the lake. She was a little surprised when Honey quietly walked up and very gently pushed her nose under her hand, gazing up at her, clearly begging to be petted. Junie spoke softly to Honey, "Hey, pretty lady." She looked at Bob. "Is it okay to pet her, Sir?"

Bob looked up. He grinned. "That one is a pest sometimes. She loves attention. She is pregnant and I think the hormones make her even more demanding. Go ahead and pet her." Bob looked thoughtful and handed Junie the curry brush. "Better yet, go ahead and brush her coat. Tell her 'stand', she knows what that means. I will go get another brush from the garage. It will be nice to have someone to share this chore with."

Junie held the brush and told Honey to stand. Honey promptly stood up, her tail wagging softly, clearly happy to be brushed. When Bob came back with a second curry brush, Junie exclaimed, "She really likes being brushed, Sir." "Like I said, she loves attention. You could pull her ears and she would beg for more."

Junie continued to brush Honey, cooing to her. "Yes, you do. You love attention. I can tell. It's written all over your pretty doggy face and your soulful brown eyes. When I was pregnant I wanted more attention too. We brown eyed kids got to stick together."

Bob laughed out loud. "Brown eyed kids. I like that."

Junie giggled. "Should I call you Daddy, Sir?"

Bob's blue eyes sparkled. "You do love flirting with me. But no, I think we will save that for fun and games."

"Yes, Sir."

Junie patted Honey briskly. "You are all done, pretty momma. Let someone else have a turn." Bob was brushing Bump so Junie called to Maddy. Maddy stood and looked at Bob and then at Junie. Bob looked up. "That one is not so easy to make friends with. She is the most willful of the four. Just call her. Tell her to come. Don't ask her to."

This time Junie put a little more weight and edge to her voice. "Maddy come."

Again Maddy looked at Bob. Junie heard Bob growl under his breath. Maddy's ears and tail drooped and she slunk over to Junie. Junie stroked Maddy's head. "Don't be so stubborn. We are going to be great friends. You will see." Junie began to brush the soft smooth golden fur. When she was finished she lifted up Maddy's chin and looked deep into her eyes. "See that wasn't so bad."

"Could I refill your coffee cup, Sir?"

"That would be nice, but first take a cup into Donna. It's getting close to the time she usually wakes up."

"Yes, Sir." Picking up his cup she headed in. Carefully balancing a cup on a saucer she walked silently into the bedroom. She hesitated for a minute, unsure if she was supposed to wake up Donna or just leave the cup for her to find. She carefully put the coffee on the night stand and looked down at Donna sleeping, curled in her habitual little ball. Her long red hair had pulled loose from its usual braid and was tousled around her face. Junie sank down to her knees beside the bed and rested her chin on her arms, gazing into her Mistress's face. It was not long when Donna opened her eyes and smiled sleepily. "Hey there, Sweetie. What a nice thing to open my eyes to first thing in the morning. Give me a kiss, pretty girl."

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers