Joining the Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Junie cringed again when he targeted the tender swollen flesh between Donna's legs, and for the first time a cry of pain leaked around the gag in Donna's mouth. After that Bob seemed never to pass up an opportunity to punish that part of Donna's body, snapping the little flogger against her swollen labia at every spin. Junie's found she was making tiny whimpers echoing Donna's squalls of pain.

"Enough, bitch. I hope you have learned something." Bob looked over at Junie, "I certainly think Junie has."

Bob slowly let Donna down but she seemed unable to hold herself up with her legs, sagging to her knees. He unclipped the rope from her hair and the ring on the thong, and hauled her to her feet. "Stand up, bitch." Donna swayed but held herself upright. Bob quickly untied the ropes from her arms and hair. He took the spreader bar off her legs.

Last he pulled the panties down with a jerk. When Donna flinched and whimpered, he laughed cruelly, "I knew she liked these panties best of all. Look how she hates to see them go." He took her by the elbow, supporting and guiding her. "Walk to the bed, bitch."

He pushed her down onto the bed, fastening her arms and legs out spread eagled. He pulled off the blindfold and the ball gag. He held out his hand. Donna slowly pushed the wet panties out of her mouth into his hand and took a long shaky breath.

Throwing the panties on the floor, he called. "Come here, Junie. Look at the bitch's cunt, all sore and swollen. Kiss it better, Junie. Kiss and bite her cunt, just like I showed you how. I will know if you are doing it right because she will be screaming." His next words were for Donna, "Don't you dare fucking come, bitch."

Junie looked at Donna and back at Bob. Her face was a mask of grief and terror. In the tiniest voice she faltered. "I don't want to hurt her. Please don't make me hurt her."

Donna's voice was a croak, "Junie, do what he says."

Junie was sobbing as she climbed up between Donna's legs. She sent a beseeching look at Bob, but his face was adamant. She whispered, "I am sorry, Ma'am," as she lowered her face to the tortured flesh of Donna's cunt.

Bob knelt behind Junie, leaning over her back, his voice a hoarse angry whisper in her ear. "Harder, suck and bite harder." He put his hand on Junie's head and ground her face into Donna's cunt. Donna writhed and screamed. "Good, like that. Keep that up."

Bob unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. Junie could feel it hard and hot sliding up and down the crack of her ass.

Junie stiffened and groaned as he pushed his cock deep into her cunt. Burying himself to the hilt and using it as a ram to force her face to into Donna, banging her lips and teeth against Donna's clit over and over. "Grab the bitch's cunt lips, pinch them, and twist them, harder than that." Donna was squirming and screaming, soft squalls of pain and at the same time Junie could tell she was struggling to fight against her building excitement.

Keeping a hand on the back of Junie's neck Bob rose up and began to thrust fast and deep into her cunt. He spanked her ass hard with his other hand with each lunge into her cunt. Junie could feel herself starting to tense and shudder, her cunt tightening down, her sobs turning to high pitched squeals of pleasure.

Suddenly Donna was silent, her whole body tense and arched, her mouth open and her eyes clenched. Bob jerked Junie's face away from her cunt. "Oh no you don't, bitch. I said don't come."

Gripping both Junie's hips he began to fuck her hard and fast, almost battering at her with his hips. Junie fought her climax in long strangled groans, trying to relax and keep her muscles from tensing. Bob growled in her ear. "Come when I do, or don't come at all." Junie's eyes met Donna's and chose.

Bob growled and lunged deep, his whole body spasming and jerking as he filled her with his come. Junie almost failed, the sensation of the hot semen filling her, almost pushing her over the edge. It was only Donna's steady gaze that kept her teetering.

Bob grunted and pulled out from Junie. His eyes were thoughtful as he pulled Junie around and pushed her face onto his cock. As she carefully cleaned him with her mouth, he looked at Donna. "I think you have an ally. She seems eager to share your fate." Donna knew better than to speak.

When Bob let go of her, Junie was uncertain what was expected of her next. She stayed on her hands and knees between Donna's legs, trying to avoid looking at her swollen labia. She could feel Bob's essence leaking down her legs, the tickling sensation making her cunt clench and throb. She was intensely aware of her need to come but she was determined to fight that. If Donna was not allowed to reach climax she was going to share her punishment. Awkwardly she climbed from the bed and stood nervously, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

Bob was sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at Donna. His face seemed softer, his eyes warm and yet distant. "Okay, young lady, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Donna cleared her throat. When she spoke her voice was soft and chastened. "I am sorry. I was showing off. I forgot who I really am."

Bobs voice was soft and loving. "And what is that?"

"I am yours. I am your goddess." For the first time Donna sobbed. "I love you."

"I love you too. And how is my goddess supposed to behave?"

"A goddess treats her Master with love, obedience and respect."

Bob kissed her gently on the forehead. "I understand it will be confusing for you to be both my goddess and Junie's Mistress, but this is what you wished for and you must find balance. Your behavior at the table was a subtle attempt to take my power by disrespecting me in front of Junie. You even went so far as to try to attempt to enlist her in your little game. I cannot allow that kind of destructive energy into our home."

Donna was really starting to sob, "Yes, Master."

Bob gently stroked her face. "Tonight I want you to hold vigil. Lie here. Contemplate your actions. Think about how it would tear apart our world if I lost my power. Meditate on balance. Beg our mother for guidance. I will speak with you again in the morning."

Bob looked sharply at Junie who was watching them speak. Her eyes were large and tear filled. "Okay, Junie, help me clean up down here and then go upstairs and clean up the kitchen. Do not speak to Donna. She is thinking."

Bob showed Junie how to put the ropes away and how to clean the ball gag and the leather thong. She helped him slide the trunk to one side. "Let's leave this out here. I am thinking we will be using it a lot."

Junie gathered her and Donna's clothes and headed upstairs. When she came out from her room pulling on a clean pair of underwear and her shorts, Bob was looking at her and Donna's unfinished dinners. "It seems like you have chosen to share your Mistress's fate as much as you can. You both will fast the rest of the evening. You will eat when she does."

Bob took a glass of water down to the basement and came back with it empty. He noticed that Junie would look up apprehensively every time he came into the room. He held out his arms to her. "Come here, Junie." Junie obediently let him pull her close, but she could sense a nervous tension in her body, a holding back. He leaned back, tipping up her face to look into her eyes. He said one word, "Talk."

A deep sob tore at Junie's throat. Bob pulled her face to his chest. "Let it out, Junie." Deep wracking sobs shook Junie. Bob stood and held her crooning. "That's a girl. Let it out. Give it to me." When she finally ran down, took a deep shuddering breath, her body was soft and warm against him, all resistance gone. Once again he looked into her face, "Talk."

"I hate seeing her in pain. I hate hurting her. Why do you make me do that?"

Bob's voice was deep and warm. "Sweet Junie, did you listen to what I said to Donna about my power?"

"Yes, Sir, but I don't know if I completely understand."

"For this little ménage to function there has to be a leader, a Master. Without it, the emotions and allegiances get muddy, confusing. There would be squabbles over power. What happened tonight at the table, under the guise of teasing, was an attempt to take some of my power. I could not allow that to happen."

"It is almost inevitable that Donna try to do this. Her role is changing in our circle. She is no longer on the bottom. She has to find her place in the middle. It will be difficult for her. Your and my places at the ends of the poles, top and bottom, it's easy to know if you are where you are supposed to be. The metaphorical ends of the rope, but Donna will have to learn to balance in the middle. I came down on Donna very harshly the first time I sensed her trying to move too close to my end." Bob laughed, "I am stretching this metaphorical rope to the breaking point. But do you get what I mean?"

"I think so, Sir. But I still don't understand why you made me hurt her. I hated that."

"I know you hate that. I would be concerned if you did not hate it. If you are staying in your role of bottom you should instinctively avoid any and all demonstrations of dominance. I made you do it because you hated it. It was my assertion of dominance over both you and Donna."

"I guess I understand. I will always hate it, but I understand."

"There is no way you are going to like everything you will experience here, Junie."

"Yes, Sir. I think that's true for most everything. Before I came here there was very little in my life I liked."

Bob looked seriously into Junie's eyes. "You must be careful to stay in your role, little one. Already you are confused. Your decision to join Donna indicates a splitting in your loyalty. You must guard against that."

"Yes, Sir."

"I am going to go take the dogs for a walk. I warn you to stay out of the basement. I know that every fiber of your being is screaming to go be with Donna but that would not help either her or you."

"Could I come with you?"

"No. It is unsafe to leave someone alone in a house, handcuffed to a bed. I need you to stay here."

"Yes, Sir."

Restless, Junie got out her laptop, but she could not make the wireless internet work. She got out her phone and there were three messages. One was from Sir James from late Friday night, one was from her apartment manager from this morning, flagged urgent, and the last was from her ex-husband, this evening.

Junie opened the message from her manager, Miss Jannings. The apartment manager was a nice, if somewhat eccentric, older woman. Junie had never really gotten to know her. The manager's voice was frightened and speaking very fast. Junie had trouble following exactly what it was all about, but it was clear that someone had broken into her apartment and it seemed like the manager was worried for her safety.

The message from her ex-husband was clear and even more frightening. He was trying to reach her because a police detective had contacted him, trying to find Junie. It seemed like the police were functioning under the impression she may have been abducted or in danger in some way.

Junie was standing in the door, struggling to control her breathing and losing the battle, when Bob came back. She threw herself into his arms, sobbing. "Whoa, Junie, what's the matter?" She held out her phone. "Broke... broke into my... my... apartment."

Bob was instantly serious. His voice was sharp, slicing through her hysteria, "Calm down this instant. Take a deep breath. Slow down."

Junie took several shuddering breaths. She held up her phone, stammering, "Phone messages. One from my... my apartment manager. She said someone broke... broke into my apartment." Junie closed her eyes and took another deep breath. "One from ex-husband. He said police detective looking for me. He said they think I might be in danger." Junie looked at the phone and made an angry, frightened face. "And one from Sir James. I didn't listen to that one."

Bob was grimly all business. "Let me listen to the one from Pastor James." His face turned dark as he listened. He looked at Junie. "It was a good thing you came here when you did. Seems like James' friend did not like the idea of leaving you alone. James was trying to warn you to get out of your apartment."

"Call your ex-husband. Let him know you are safe and get the name and number of the detective." Bob paced back and forth across the deck, his face stormy. "Shit, I had hoped we could put all this behind us."

Junie called her ex. "Greg, this is Junie. No, I am fine. I just got your message. No I am fine! I just was out of town for the weekend with friends. That's unfair and none of your business. My car? The window really? Oh no. My apartment too? That's awful. Give me the detective's name and number and I will call the police and let them know I am okay." Junie wrote down some numbers. "Greg, stop! I don't need you to do that. I am perfectly capable of dealing with this on my own. Greg, you are not my husband anymore. I suggest you mind your own business. No! Goodbye!"

After she hung up, she looked at Bob. Her eyes were furious, her voice flat. "If he did not piss me off every time I talked to him, I would be fucking hysterical."

"What did he say?"

Junie took a deep shaky breath. "A man, I am guessing James' friend, broke into my apartment Friday night. It seems that he is a pretty bad guy. He is wanted for abduction, rape and attempted murder of a woman in Oregon. I guess he really trashed the place. He made quite a racket and one of my neighbors called the manager and she called the cops. They arrested him as he left the building. The police just wanted to contact me to make sure I was all right. There was some worry that he may have carried me off or killed me because my car was still there." Junie suddenly shivered and swayed on her feet.

Instantly at Junie's side, Bob caught her. Taking her arm, he guided her to the couch and pushed her down to sit. "Sit down. Keep breathing. Do you feel okay to call the police detective?"

Junie wrapped her arms around herself and breathed deeply through her nose for several seconds. Forcing herself to take one more deep cleansing breath, she nodded. "I just need to do this." She picked up the phone. "Like you, I just want to get all this behind me."

Junie dialed the police number and asked for the detective, her eyes following Bob as he paced the living room. "Detective Sangstrom, this is June Thomas. My ex-husband, Greg Thomas, has notified me that you want to speak with me regarding a break in at my apartment Friday night. No, I was not at home. I am visiting friends out of town for the weekend. No, this is the first I heard of it. I had my cell phone turned off. Really? He said that? Detective, I will be honest with you. I was in an online relationship at one time but not with the man you describe. I can guarantee that I have never met this Sam person. I do not know how he got my information. There was a time when I was... perhaps too trusting... not cautious enough with my personal information and he may have gotten it from someone online. Yes, that is true. Is there any way I can avoid my family learning of this?"

Junie listened for a while and slowly she began to look relieved. "That would be ideal. I can't begin to express to you how much that would mean to me. Yes, you are right. Yes, I have learned my lesson. Yes, I can do that. I expect to be back in the city next week. I will contact you then. Thank you so much."

Junie turned off her phone and looked down at it with an odd smile on her face. "That was fucking amazing."

"What happened?"

"This rapist guy, Sam... something, tried to claim he was my online lover and that he was looking for me because he was afraid I was abducted by someone else. He showed them some of those naked pictures of me to try and prove we were lovers. The city police seem eager to ship him back to Oregon. I guess they have a pretty solid case against him there and they don't expect him to get out of jail for a very long time. They just want me to sign a complaint in case he ever makes it back to this jurisdiction. They said there was no reason for any of my personal indiscretions to get out. He did give me an earful about online predators."

Next Junie called her apartment manager. "Miss Jannings, this is Junie Thomas. No, I am fine. I just got your message. Yes, I have spoken to the police. I know. It's terrifying. Thank god I was visiting friends. You were so smart to call the police when you did. Yes. You are right. He could have. It's just too much to think about. I think I will stay with friends a while longer. Yes. Oh good. I will have to clean that up I guess. All's well that ends well. Thank you. Oh you are so sweet. Goodbye. Yes. I will. Yes. Goodbye. I really have to go. Goodbye."

Junie was giggling, a tense frightened humorless sound, bordering on sobs, when she finally hung up. "This is surreal."

Bob was looking at her curiously. "My apartment manager, Miss Jannings is quite the hero at the moment, being the one who called the police. I guess there was a reward for the guy's capture. She is absolutely convinced he was coming for her next. The maintenance guy put a new lock on my door. She told me that the guy really smashed things in my apartment. I guess I have a nasty surprise waiting for me when I get back home. I hope he did not break my sewing machine."

Junie looked at Bob. "Sir, Mistress was right when she said he was a rapist." Junie looked at him through her eyelashes. "Sir, how long must Mistress stay downstairs thinking?"

"Junie, Donna will keep vigil until sunrise. The length of her vigil is critical to its success. Do not vex yourself about this."

"Won't she just fall asleep?"

"I have instructed her to think. She will do this. Again, Junie, I direct you to turn your mind from your Mistress's task. Do not make me speak of this a third time."

Junie lowered her eyes. "I am sorry, Sir. I guess I was excited to tell her about what happened."

"We are not quite done. I still need to contact Pastor James. Dial his number and hand me the phone."

James' voice was cautious, "Junie?"

"Wrong again, Pastor James. This is Bob. You called Junie on Friday night to tell her to get out of her apartment. It seems that your friend was not going to back off."

James' voice was defensive, "I did what I could. I live a thousand miles away."

"You could have called the police. Did you know that the guy you sent Junie's pictures to, the guy you promised to give her to for a fuck, had warrants out for his arrest for abducting, raping and trying to kill a woman in Oregon?"

"Good lord, no."

"Pastor James, you are criminally stupid. This guy broke into her apartment on Friday."

"Is Junie okay?"

"If she wasn't okay, the police would have already been there to get you. As an accomplice to rape and very possibly murder your comfortable, if hypocritical, life would have come to a very nasty end. You are very lucky. She was with us. A better man would have asked after her safety before this. A better man would have put her safety before his good name."

"I am not such a good man."

"Then I suggest you strive to improve yourself. Perhaps you should look between the pages of that book you read to others on Sunday. It is a good rule book to start with, especially for stupid men."

James sounded impatient. "Okay, okay, I have heard it all before. You are not saying anything that I have not said to myself a hundred times before."

"Luckily for all of us, the man you sent to rape Junie was caught by the police. They are going to extradite him to Oregon to prosecute him for the crimes he committed there. The police here are not interested in pursuing a case against him here. So far your name has not entered into evidence. Whether this happens or not, is of no importance to me. You still owe Junie an apology and a new car. We were serious about that."

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers