Jolene Listens Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way back to the table I notice a tall quiet guy sitting directly behind us. I was a little surprised to see someone there because I had not heard from him like some of the other tables around us. But I put him out of my mind; if he was not enjoying the show, fuck him.

After we were all seated again Randy bragged that he was right: Jolene was a fantastic lap dancer. He said he almost shot his load in his pants. Then Jake asked her for a private lap dance too, pulling out his own twenty. Jolene sighed and acted reluctant, but I knew better; she really enjoyed grinding on Randy's lap and wanted to do the same for Jake. From my point of view Jake was the better looking of the two, although they were both far from ugly. From the way that my wife had been watching them I think she agreed with my assessment.

So off we went back to the private area with me watching on the surveillance camera. Jolene stripped much quicker this time and was grinding on Jake's lap before the first minute was out. And just like Randy, he had his hands under her ass the entire time. Not only did she dry-hump him and rub her tits in his face, but she also kissed him deeply for a long time.

Near the end of the dance she stood up and rubbed her pussy in his face. She still had her thong on, of course, but it looked like it had been pulled up into her slit, so effectively she was using her bare lips. The guy monitoring told her to sit back down after a few seconds, but Jake's face by this time was shiny from her lubrication.

The song ended soon after that and again they both looked disappointed that it was over. When we returned to our table some of the men in the tables around us started asking for a lap dance too. Jolene laughed and said "maybe", but she had to go to the ladies room first.

After she sashayed towards the back where the restrooms were, Randy, Jake, and I high-fived each other and agreed that my wife was one hot bitch. Then a new act was announced: Kris. I was intrigued when large portable shower stall was wheeled out on the the stage.

"This could be good." I commented and both men agreed.

Kris was a beautiful blond with shoulder length hair and a killer body. She was clad only in a short robe, which she removed quickly once the music started. Then she started the shower and stepped inside. I've always found it erotic to watch a woman shower, and this time was no different. There's something really sexy about the way the water runs off their body and makes it glisten in the light.

But that was just the tease. Next she picked up a bottle of liquid soap, turned around and squirted a big gob of the bright green goo onto her back, right between her shoulder blades. It started slowly running down her spine, of course, as she undulated her body in time with the music. Her exaggerated hip motions caused the green liquid to alternately slow down and then speed up on it's journey down her back. Finally it rolled into the crack of her marvelous ass, following that heavenly canyon until it dripped erotically onto the floor.

It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen on a stage before. But it was about to get better, because then she turned around and squirted more green soap onto her chest. This time though, she ran a heavy line of the bright green liquid all the way across, so that it ran not only down between her tits, but over them as well. I was captivated watching it drip off her nipples and the undersides of those wonderful globes.

The small green river running across her perfect belly got my attention as well. We all watched with rapt attention as it flowed down and over her small pubic hair "landing strip" and onto her hot pussy. Just like her ass, it pooled into her slit and continued downwards until it dripped off the bottom of her cunt lips and onto the floor. Drip, splatter, drip, splatter.

For some reason the spell that Kris had me under broke and I realized that my wife had still not returned. I looked around, but I did not see her, so I decided that I had better find out where she was. In her current state of mind there was no telling what might happen. It didn't really register with me at the time, but the table behind us was now empty.

I walked back to where the restrooms were, but I didn't see Jolene anywhere. I knocked on the door to the ladies room and called out to see if anyone was in there, but received no answer, so I walked in. There was nobody in sight and the stalls were all empty. Now I was getting worried and started to cuss myself for not keeping a closer eye on my wife.

I walked out of the ladies room and looked around. I noticed the bouncer over by the private area and went over to talk to him.

"Hey, man, remember me?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. What do you need?" He responded.

"Have you seen my wife around?" I asked. "She went to the bathroom a little bit ago and now I can't locate her."

"Yeah, she went outside with some white guy." He answered, pointing towards a door I had not noticed before.

"Did she go willingly?" I asked with more urgency.

He gave me a wounded look. "What do you take me for? I wouldn't have let him drag her out. I even stopped them and asked her if she was OK. She said she was fine, so I let them go. Sometimes couples go out back to fuck, you know."

I had one last question. "How long ago was this?"

"I don't know, maybe ten or fifteen minutes."

Shit, they had a big lead on me. "OK Thanks." I said over my shoulder on my way out. The door had a dingy "EXIT" sticker on it and was not well lit; no wonder I had not noticed it before.

I found myself outside in an alley. I looked up and down the dark channel between the buildings, but I didn't see my wife. I did notice a wino sitting on the ground nearby. I approached him intending to ask if he had seen Jolene and which way she had gone when I noticed that he had something partially sticking out of his pocket. It looked out of place so I looked at it closely. It was black and delicate looking. Then it hit me: it was a pair of thong panties, just like the kind my wife was wearing.

"Hey, where did you get those?" I demanded to know, pointing at the underwear in his pocket.

He reflexively put his hand over them. "They're mine." He declared defensively.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to take them." I assured him. "I just want to know where you got them."

"I didn't steal them, if that's what you think."

"Look, I'm not a cop, I just want to know; did you get them from a sexy gal wearing a tight top and a short black skirt?"

He looked at me through slitted eyes. "Maybe. What's it to ya?"

I flipped out a twenty and dangled it in front of him. "Just tell me how you got them." I said.

He licked his lips as he looked at the twenty. "OK, I'll tell you. You're right, this skinny white guy and foxy lady come out of the titty bar back door. I sit here on Friday and Saturday nights because sometimes people come out into my alley to fuck, they get so hot watching the girls dance. Don't know why women go to titty bars, though. Pretty fucked up if you ask me."

"The panties." I reminded him.

"I'm getting there. Anyways, this couple comes out and when the man sees me they come over. Sometimes they wants an audience, so I just stay cool and maybe they'll feel sorry for me and give me some cash. So he asks the fox to show me her tits, and she does. Nice rack too. Then he asks her to lift her skirt and she does that too. I said I liked her undies, so he tells her to take them off and give them to me. I didn't think she would, but she stripped them right off and handed them over. She had a sweet cunt, shaved smooth and all. This gave me a woody and when the dude sees that he tells me that if I ask her nice like to give me a blow job that she might. I figure this is bullshit, but what the hell, know what I mean?" He stopped his narrative and looked at me. I just nodded and he continued.

"So I asks her real nice, but she shakes her head no, so I figure that's it, right? But the skinny dude tells me to say 'please', so I ask again if she will please blow me, and can you fucking believe it, she crouched down and sucked my cock like a pro. She had a great mouth, that one. Popped my cork too quick, but I sure as hell enjoyed it while it lasted. She swallowed it all too! Yeah, a real pro." He finished and grabbed the twenty.

My heart was beating fast now and I was worried what else this pervert was going to do with my wife. "Where did they go?" I asked.

He held out his hand and I peeled off another twenty.

"The went that way," he pointed down the alley, "and went into the pool hall door." He said. "It's about half way down."

I gave him the bill I was holding and headed quickly in the direction he had pointed. I looked at each door I came to looking for some indication that one was a pool hall. I had to find Jolene quickly; it was my fault she was in this mess. If anything happened to her I would never forgive myself.

About half way down the alley, just as the wino had said, I came across a door with the name "Al's Ballards" stenciled on it. I pulled on the handle and it opened with a squeak. I stepped inside the pool hall. It was well lit and reasonably clean looking. A little surprising for this part of the city. I looked around quickly but didn't see my wife.

I spied an older black man cleaning up around one of the pool tables and I walked over to him.

"Hi there." I addressed him.

"Hello. What can I do for you?" He asked.

"I'm wondering if you've recently seen a skinny white guy with a sexy looking woman wearing a short skirt." I queried.

"Sure have mister." He said carefully. "What's it to ya?"

I was really starting to get agitated. "She's my wife and I've got to find her before something bad happens." I said angrily.

"Oh shit, sorry man. Yeah, I seen her. She came in here with that white trash Daryl. I thought something was fishy, the way she looked and all." He said almost apologetically.

"What do you mean, the way she looked?" I asked.

"Her eyes were kind of glazed over, you know, like maybe she was drugged or something." He replied.

If only he knew it was more my fault than Daryl's, I thought. "So where is she?"

"I don't know." He answered.

"Well, what do you know?" I asked, exasperated.

"Hey, don't get mad at me man, I didn't do anything with your wife." He responded.

"OK, OK. Please just tell me what happened." I said apologetically.

"Well, when Daryl and your woman shows up Daryl asks if Tyrone is around. Now Tyrone is a brother, but a bad dude, if you know what I mean. Anyway I tell Daryl that Tyrone is in the back shooting pool with some of Daryl's white trash friends, so he heads back their with your lady. I'm kind of suspicious, see, so I follow them back and start cleaning a table nearby. I wasn't close enough to hear what they said, but I can tell you what I saw, yes sir, I can tell you that." He paused dramatically for no obvious reason.

"Go ahead." I prompted him.

"Well, that Daryl went right up to Tyrone and started talking to him. I could tell he was up to something, because he wasn't usually so bold around Tyrone. Like I said, I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could tell they was talking about your lady because Tyrone kept looking at her. But whatever Daryl was saying Tyrone wasn't buying it because he said "Bullshit" loud enough for even me to hear it. But that skinny white-trash just smiled and said something to your woman. I about shit my pants when she lifted her top and showed those boys her nice titties. Tyrone was surprised, he was, but I guess he wasn't impressed because then Daryl said something else to the lady and she lifts up her skirt. Shit, she wasn't wearing anything underneath it either. Man she has a nice ass." He proclaimed.

I just looked hard at him.

"Oh, sorry man. Anyways Daryl and Tyrone take a couple of steps away and start negotiating for something. I can always tell when they doing that. Daryl kept shaking his head 'No', but after a while he agreed on a price. Then Tyrone pulled out a big wad of cash and peeled off a whole lot of bills and handed them over to Daryl. Then Tyrone left with your woman."

"What?" I shouted.

"Hey, he didn't force her; she went willingly. In fact, she was smiling. And besides, what could I do, I couldn't go up against Tyrone, Daryl and his posse." He explained.

"OK, OK. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you." I apologized. "I'm just worried about my wife. Do you know where Tyrone went?"

"No, but Daryl does, and he's right over there." He said and pointed to a back room. "Good luck."

I walked into the back room. There was a single pool table in the small room with three young men around it. I looked at the tall one and recognized him as the guy that was sitting behind us at the strip club. "Are you Daryl?" I asked him.

"Yeah, what's it to you?" He answered in an arrogant tone.

I walked right up and stood in front of him. "Where's my wife?" I demanded.

"Ah, of course, you're Jolene's hubby. Well Tyrone has her now dude, but don't worry, he'll let her go when he gets tired of her -- in a few days!" He laughed.

"Tell me where Tyrone hangs out." I said, my voice dripping with venom.

"I don't have to tell you shit, dickless. Now get the fuck out of here before we kick your chicken shit ass." He threatened as his two friends approached me, one from the side and the other from behind.

I knew that I was in for a fight, and I had to win. This meant that I had to strike first and hard. I didn't care about Daryl's 'posse', but I had to keep him conscious. So I used a powerful side kick to take out the guy to my left. My foot struck him right in his breadbasket, taking the wind right out of him. This took them by surprise and I used that to my advantage to punch Daryl in the stomach. I knew the guy behind me was starting to react to my attacks so I tried to take him out with a spinning heel kick, but he blocked it with his forearm, probably because he had it up to grab me. Even so, he still closed the gap and tried to grab me. I didn't let him pull me down, I had too much practice in dirty-boxing to allow that. I threw a couple of shots to his body and then landed an elbow to the side of his head. That stunned him enough to allow me to get a good grip on him for a judo throw. He crashed right into Daryl, taking them both out for the moment.

Now the first guy I kicked was just recovering so I ran at him and jumped up hitting him with a flying knee right in on the chin. He was out before he hit the ground. I turned and kicked Daryl's other friend in the side of the head as he was trying to untangle himself from Daryl on the ground. That took all the fight out of him and he crawled under the pool table to hide. I grabbed Daryl as he tried to crawl away too and pulled him to his feet, putting him into standing kimora, a nasty arm/shoulder lock. If you know what you are doing, you can get out of this hold, but he didn't have a clue.

"Ow, you're hurting my arm, man." He complained.

"I'll tear it off and beat you with it if you don't take me to Tyrone." I hissed at him through clenched teeth and twisted his arm a little more.

"OK, OK, just don't break my arm!" He whined.

I let up the pressure on his arm a little. I looked around and saw the black proprietor looking at me in awe. I pushed Daryl out of the little back room and into the main part of the establishment. Then I got behind him and grabbed his belt.

"If you try to run or pull anything on me, I'll break your neck." I told him. "Do you believe me?"

"I'll take you to Tyrone, but you're on your own after that. He's a crazy bastard." Daryl answered.

"Just take me there." I snarled and pushed him out the front door.

He led me down the street for about a block and then around a corner. A block later he stopped and pointed to a bar on the corner. "That's where Tyrone and his posse hang out. Now let me go."

"Not just yet." I said as I studied the place from across the street. I doubted that Jolene was in the bar and even if she was I didn't want to just rush in the front. From my vantage point it looked like the building was quite deep, much more than you'd need for a corner bar.

"What's in the back?" I asked.

"Just offices and an old warehouse." Daryl answered.

"There must be a back door. Show me." I demanded.

"You can't get in that way, they have a security system." He objected.

"Don't worry about that, just show me." I barked. He walked around the corner and led me down an alley in back. About twenty feet off the street he pointed to a heavy steel door with a small set of stairs in front of it. Next to the door was a card reader for the security system.

"OK, give me your shoe laces." I ordered.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it or I'll break your legs." I snarled.

When I had his shoe laces I used them to tie him up to a electrical conduit attached to the building. "If I find my wife and get her out of there I'll come back and untie you, but if you were lying to me I'm coming back to start breaking bones." I told him.

"I didn't lie to you, this is Tyrone's place. I'm sure he brought her here." He whined.

"For your sake you had better be right." I warned and walked up to the door.

I had recognized the security system. It was made by a company I used to work for. These systems had a maintenance mode that was on by default from the factory and most installers were lazy and left it enabled. When this mode was enabled a specially encoded access card would open any door and I just happened to still have one of these cards. You never know when something like that could come in handy. I pulled the card out of my wallet and presented it to the reader. This was the moment of truth. If it worked the light would turn green and the door would unlock, otherwise it would flash red.

The green light came on and the lock disengaged with an audible click. I pulled the door open and slipped inside. I was standing in a short, dingy hallway illuminated by a bare 100 watt bulb hanging from the ceiling. I crept down the hall and found it took a 90 degree turn to the right. I followed it a little further and came out into a larger room that was stacked with old crates. This must be the warehouse that Daryl had mentioned. I could hear some sounds, maybe voices ahead so I kept moving forward, slowly.

As I emerged from the crates I saw something that will forever be burned into my memory. It was a bizarre scene but the most erotic I had ever seen in my life up until then. A corner of the warehouse had been emptied of crates. In their place were some chairs and leather benches around the periphery. On the one wall I could see clearly there were some racks and hooks containing items that might be more at home in a horse barn. There were whips, riding crops, ropes, and leather harnesses of different types. And there were some items that I couldn't identify immediately. The area was well lit, although I hung back in the shadows among the crates I had been moving through. There were a number of people present as well, but the one that had riveted my attention was my wife, Jolene.

She was buck naked and suspended above the floor by her arms and legs using ropes that went up to pulleys attached to the rafters. There were leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles and the ropes attached to the cuffs. Both of her hands were held above her head with a single rope, and there was a separate rope on each ankle such that her legs were bent back to the point where the heels of her feet were almost touching her ass. This forced her body into a posture where her chest and hips were thrust forward.

It didn't look particularly comfortable, but she wasn't complaining; she was moaning in pleasure. This was probably because a black man was standing behind her thrusting what looked to be a long thin cock into her pussy. There was also a black woman in a latex dominatrix outfit standing in front of Jolene alternately whipping her tits with a riding crop and licking them. I had never seen anything like it; I never even imagined that anything like it was possible. My cock got hard so fast that I became light-headed.