Jolene Listens Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a great looking pussy." He stated. "I just can't resist them when they are bald." And he proceeded to climb between her legs and lick her snatch.

Jolene just whimpered and moaned the entire time, but otherwise she appeared to be nearly comatose. After she shuddered in an apparent orgasm Tom pulled his pants down and quickly mounted her. I guessed that he hadn't had sex in a while because he slammed into her very forcefully and jackhammer fucked her for only thirty seconds or so before he was emptying his spunk deep into her pussy. When he was finished he stepped back and admired his handiwork.

"Did you like that?" Tom asked me.

I could only nod my head at that point, not trusting my voice.

"I thought you would. You go hide in the closet and I'll spread a rumor that your wife is drunk up here pulling a train and you can watch." He said.

I looked at him in alarm, not sure if that was a good idea.

"Don't worry, all the guys here are clean and discrete. A couple even have vasectomies. You can trust them. You can trust me." He reassured me. It must have been the alcohol, or the prospect of seeing my wife being used in this manner, but I couldn't say no.

I headed into the closet and Tom left the room, but kept the door open an inch or two. I waited for about five minutes before I heard someone approach the door and open it slowly. It was one of the men that I had met much earlier in the evening, but I couldn't remember his name. He peered into the room and whispered my wife's name, probably trying to ascertain if she was really out of it or not. Not getting an answer he entered the room and closed the door. He approached the bed and called out her name a little louder, but still she didn't respond. Emboldened, he put his hand on her knee and slowly slid it down her thigh until he reached her sopping pussy.

"Nice snatch." He said as he leaned over and cupped one of her breasts. "Great tits too."

Jolene mumbled incoherently and moved her head slightly, but otherwise didn't visibly react to him as he played with her nude body. After a few moments he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. Then he retrieved a condom from his wallet and rolled it onto his prick before climbing up onto the bed and slipping it into my nearly unconscious wife's pussy. He began pounding her fiercely, using her as a fuck toy to get himself off. This was pure selfish sex with no concern for Jolene or any thought for her enjoyment. It was also one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. How fucked up is that?

He maintained that pace for only a couple of minutes before he came, grunting and repeating "Oh fuck". When he was finished he got off the bed and removed the condom, dropping it in a nearby garbage can. "Man, you are one hot bitch." He said before walking out of the room, leaving the door partly open like it was when he arrived.

Three more men came into the room and fucked my wife. Only one of them used a condom, the other two rode her bareback, shooting their loads into her pussy, but they all used her as a cum dump. Even so, I think she orgasmed a few times herself. There was a long pause after the last guy and I was starting to think about getting the hell out of there when I saw the bedroom door open again.

This time it was the host, Darren and his wife Lucy! "Oh, aren't we the drunken little slut." Lucy scolded Jolene. "I think you need to teach her a lesson about getting drunk at parties." She said to her husband.

He just smiled and dropped his pants, freeing the largest cock I'd ever seen in person. It was at least eight or nine inches long, which was impressive enough, but the head was huge and looked all out of proportion to the size of his shaft which was no larger around than mine. He really looked like he had a spear sticking up out of his pelvis instead of a cock. He climbed on the bed and rubbed that huge head up and down Jolene's wet slit getting it lubricated. Then he positioned his impressive tool at her entrance and started pushing forward. At first it didn't look like he was making any progress getting it into her, but he kept up the pressure and slowly began to sink in.

"Yes, show her what a real man feels like." Lucy encouraged her husband.

"Oh fuck, she's so fucking tight." Darren moaned.

Now I was glad that those other five guys had fucked her first, otherwise I'm not sure she would have been able to accommodate him; I think he had the largest cock that had ever been in my wife's pussy, even including Ed Jacobson. Jolene started babbling something and flopping her head back and forth. Darren must have interpreted that as "too much, too much" or something because he backed his huge dick out of her pussy. My wife experienced only a brief respite, however, because as soon as it was out Darren reversed his motion and started pressing his cock back into her. He manged to get more of his impressive cock into her well used cunt before backing out again. He kept doing this, patiently working it in deeper and deeper until he finally hit bottom, his pubic bone pressed up against Jolene's. Now the serious fucking started and my wife became as animated as I'd seen her since Tom took her out of the hypnotic state. But despite my fears, she did not wake up from her "drunken" state.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon." Darren exclaimed.

"She must be a hot cunt." Lucy commented lustily.

"Oh god, her pussy is so tight and hot." He hissed through clenched teeth. "Fuck, she's cumming, oh god."

Darren thrust into my wife's pussy one last time and moaned as he shuddered and pumped his jism into her depths. Lucy grabbed his ass and squeezed it. "Pump all your juice into her hot cunt, yeah." She encouraged her husband.

Darren held his cock inside Jolene for a few moments as his wife played with his balls and ass. When he pulled out and climbed off the bed Lucy got down onto her knees and cleaned off his dick with her mouth. When she was finished she tucked Darren's softening cock back into his pants and he left the room, however Lucy stayed.

"Come on out." She said as she looked in my direction. "I know you're in here."

I knew I was busted, so I stepped out of the closet, slightly embarrassed at being caught voyeuring my wife. Lucy surprised me yet again by pulling her dress off and removing her tiny pair of panties. Then she climbed up on the bed between my wife's legs. "Come on over her and fuck me while I suck all the cum out of your wife's slutty cunt." She instructed me.

If I had not been drinking and incredibly horny from what I had just witnessed, I probably would of declined her offer. As it was I just walked up to her, dropped my trousers and pushed my rock hard cock into her wet pussy. She was not as tight as Jolene, probably because of her husband's size, but the sound of her slurping at my wife's pussy was still pushing me quickly towards my climax. I tried to hold it off and did manage for a few minutes, but when Jolene started creaming on Lucy's tongue it triggered my own trip to ecstasy city.

After I pulled out of her Lucy continued to lick juices flowing out of my wife's pussy for a few minutes. When she was finally finished she pulled her dress back on and wiped off her face with a tissue.

"We haven't had a fun couple like you at one of our parties for quite a long time. You are welcome back any time." She told me and left the room, closing the door tightly.

I figured the evening was over, so I put my wife back into a hypnotic state and suggested that while she was still drunk, she was feeling better and could now walk and talk, albeit not too well. I also set it up to expire during the night while she slept so that she would feel mostly normal in the morning. When I woke her up she was groggy as expected and I had to help her get her nylons back up and her dress on. As we slowly made our way down the stairs I noticed that most of the guests had left, so we were able to make a discrete exit. Well, discrete in this circumstance was relative, but we got out of there without any awkward questions.

Jolene tried to talk to me, but I shushed her and put her to bed when we got home. I told her to sleep and that we would talk in the morning. I had a feeling I'd be hearing from Tom soon and for the first time in a long time I was not feeling as apprehensive about the future.

12