Jolene Listens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her walk that short distance across the floor to our booth was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen, and certainly the hottest thing I'd ever seen Jolene do outside the bedroom. When she sat down she reached out and dropped the bra on the table near the middle. I looked at it, then I looked at her, and then I looked at the bra again. Even wadded up it was obvious what it was and anybody looking would know too.

The blood was pounding in my head again, actually both of them. I was so hard my cock ached and I was sure I was leaking precum. Jolene was a bit flushed, but she also looked radiant. I was speechless, but my wife was not.

"Could you get me a nightcap?" She asked. This was her way of telling me that she was nearly ready to leave. Hell, I wasn't going to argue; I just wanted to get home and fuck like rabbits at that point.

I went to the bar and ordered her favorite nightcap. The bartender looked over at our booth and asked "Is that your wife?"

I nodded in the affirmative.

"You are one lucky guy, she's smoking hot." he said with a wry smile.

I agreed with him, paid for the drink and returned to our booth. "The bartender thinks you are a smoking hot babe." I said as I slid in opposite my wife and put the drink down in front of her. I noticed the bra was still laying where she had left it.

"Did he?" she replied, blushing even more deeply. I watched as the red color spread across her chest and her nipples visibly hardened under the blouse. When Jolene is excited they stand out like pencil erasers. They look so fucking hot that way.

"It's not polite to point." I said as I looked directly at her tits.

She smiled. "Somehow I don't think you mind."

"In this case, no."

We played the flirtatious word games until Jolene finished her last drink.

"Shall we go home now?" She inquired.

"Do one more thing for me before we go: undo another button." I requested.

She looked over towards the door, I'm sure thinking about the fact that we would have to walk past the bar on the way out. My wife looked back at me, licked her lips nervously and asked "Are you sure?"

I looked her right in the eyes and said as calmly as I could "Yes."

She reached down and popped out the fourth button on her blouse. Now it was open almost down to her navel and only two buttons were holding it together. Mustering her courage she stood up and said, "OK, let's go."

I stood up, grabbed the bra off the table, took her hand and started for the door. I tried to look straight ahead as nonchalantly as possible, but I couldn't help glancing over in my wife's direction. I could see the edges of the two halves of her blouse fluttering and threatening to blow completely apart as we walked. Only those two little buttons were preventing it from rendering her effectively topless. As it was her tits would be exposed to anybody with a direct side view - like the bartender and anybody else sitting at the bar that happened to turn around at the right time.

Her tits jiggled provocatively under the loose blouse, her distended nipples clearly detectable. As we passed the bar I saw the bartender grin, but none of the other customers turned around. What a shame.

When we got to the door I held it open for her and as she passed through the threshold into the dim parking lot, a small breeze blew in and caused the blouse to billow out like a parachute. Momentarily her tits were completely exposed to view from the front and I thought the final two buttons might give way, but alas they held and the breeze abated. Her blouse fluttered down to a more modest position and we headed for the car.

Once we were on our way home I had a little chance to think about what had just happened. My wife had exposed herself in public to a degree I never thought was possible, and I loved it! In fact she still had not attempted to button up her blouse and when I looked over to her I could see almost all of her right tit through the gap. "Why did you do all that?" I asked.

"What, unbutton my blouse or take off my bra?" She teased.

"Both, actually."

"Because you wanted me to." Was her simple answer.

"Really?"

"Well, you said you wanted me to be wicked, and when I thought about it I realized that I wanted to be wicked for you. I thought it might be fun." She explained.

I digested that for a moment. "So, was it fun?"

"More than fun: it was exciting."

This was unexpected. "What was the most exciting part?"

She didn't hesitate to answer. "Walking out. I could feel the bartender's eyes burning my flesh with his lustful stare. And also when the breeze at the door almost blew my blouse off. For just a moment I wasn't sure if there was anyone out there or not. What if there had been?"

I took that as a rhetorical question, but I didn't have an answer for her anyway. We both mulled that over for a minute or so before I had another question for her. "If I had asked you to undo the next button in the bar, would you have?"

"Maybe."

"What if I had insisted?" I pressed.

"Yes." She admitted quietly as she looked down.

Wow. I was starting to think that my wife had a submissive side that was emerging for some reason. "Unbutton it now." I ordered.

She complied and now had only one button holding the two halves of her blouse together. I asked the next logical question. "What if I had told you to undo the last button, again while we were still in the bar?"

"Yes." Again quietly while looking down. Clearly these admissions embarrassed her, but from her breathing I could tell she was getting even more excited as well.

"You know what I want now." I said.

Jolene reached down and popped out the last button. Now her blouse was just hanging off her shoulders with nothing to hide her treasures except gravity and a lack of wind. "And you would have walked out of that bar, past those people, just like this?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"Yes." This time barely a whisper.

I was hyper excited now, the image of her walking out of that bar with the two halves of her blouse swinging loose, her tits on display for anyone to see. I struggled to remain calm. I had to drive after all. I was having trouble maintaining speed, so I put on the cruise control on and pushed ahead with my questioning since I might not get another chance. "What if I had told you to remove your blouse and hand it to me?"

Her head jerked up in surprise. Apparently she had not expected this question. "What, in the bar?" She asked incredulously.

"Yes, right there in that booth."

Jolene looked past me, a riot of emotions passing across her face. Finally confusion settled in. "I don't know. Maybe. I guess it would depend."

"Depend on what?"

"On whether my lust could overcome my fear and humiliation." She answered in a thick voice.

Unexpected, unexpected. I could sense we were at precipice in this particular journey, but was I ready to take one more chance? Yes, I decided I had to go for it. "Take off your blouse and hand it to me." I demanded with as much authority as I could muster at the moment.

She hesitated, and then slowly, with trembling hands, my wife slipped off her blouse and handed it to me. I took it from her and flipped it over my shoulder into the back seat. Now she couldn't grab it easily to cover up; we were committed.

Jolene wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. It was actually quite warm in the car, so I knew it wasn't the temperature that was causing the shivers. I had pushed her as far as she could go, and maybe a little bit further and now she was overwhelmed. Hell, I was feeling it as well.

"You are the bravest, hottest, sexiest, most wonderful woman in the world." I told her. "If I loved you anymore I would go insane."

She looked over to me and gave me one of those beaming smiles that makes life worth living and melts your soul. I heaped more praise on her telling her how must I adored her for indulging me.

"We are almost home now." I said as I exited the highway and pulled onto the county road which would bring us to our house in a few minutes.

"Good. And when we get there you had better be ready to fuck me good and hard."

I was stunned. Not because she wanted fuck, so did I, but she never vocalized it like that before. She saw the look on my face and said "Hey, you wanted wicked, buster. Well now you've got it!"

We hardly even got into the house before we were ripping each other's clothes off. The first fuck was on the sofa; we didn't even make it to the bedroom. Her pussy was wetter than I had ever seen before - it was literally dripping. When I mounted her I was able to sink my cock in all the way to the hilt in one go. I lost no time in fucking her. It was fast and furious and over way too quick.

Neither of us was satisfied, but I needed time to recharge so I carried my wife to our bedroom and proceeded to lick her pussy until she came on my tongue. Then I pulled out her only vibrator and slowly fucked her with it, occasionally flicking it over her sensitive clit. Eventually I brought her off again by which time I was hard once more. While she was still enjoying her post orgasmic glow, I pushed my cock into her which cause her to groan loudly.

I pounded her for a long time, varying the tempo, position, and technique. I used every trick I knew in order to give her as many orgasms as possible. I wanted to see if I could find her limits. At one point she was on top, but she was on her hands and knees and I was doing all the work, pounding into her relentlessly. She started whimpering with a high-pitched "uh, uh, uh" sound and almost hyperventilating at the same time. When this happened I thought that maybe I had reached her limit, but she never asked me to stop. In fact, when I tried to slow down she started pushing back against me in an effort to keep up the tempo I had been maintaining.

I was sure she was building to an earth shattering orgasm, but I couldn't hold out any longer and I came hard, almost painfully. After my cock was finished convulsing she collapsed on top of me and we just held each other for a while. Eventually Jolene rolled off of me and we had a nice pre-sleep cuddle.

While I was waiting for the sandman I reflected on the evening. I wondered what had gotten into Jolene. Why was she so willing to do what I asked, not only tonight but pretty much since the attack? What did it mean and how far would she go? I had lost count of how many times she had cum, but surely it was a personal record. And yet, I was sure she had not reached her limit. Was she truly insatiable or did she have a limit? If so what was it and how could I get her there? Did I want to?

I drifted off to sleep.

12