Jonah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I make love to her like that, stroking full length and slow. Our bodies quickly drip with sweat, skin sticking in that lovely sticky skin way. Her moans are genuine and lovely and low. Sometimes I swallow them with quivering kisses. Sometimes I press them against my cheek as I lick her ear. Sometimes I allow them to cool in the night air, head thrown back, as I gnaw at her exposed throat. And sometimes I just watch as they escape her mouth, her face contorting.

We speed up together, breath fast and ragged. I'm moaning and it sounds so tortured. I realize I'm saying things to her as she rides me and I throb inside her.

"I love you I love you so much so much so very fucking much oh god Rowan I love you please don't stop please I love you don't stop fucking me oh god oh god." Those run on sentences that only make sense when you're fucking.

And she answers me, I realize. "Oh fuck Ellis fuck I'm falling in love fuck me fuck me so hard so deep fuck me I think I love you Ellis sweet Ellis my cowboy oh god your cock is in me and I love it and oh god fuck me you fucking cowboy."

And it's coming... the orgasm... it's creeping up and balling up inside me. I slam inside her, maybe hurting her but not caring. She's screaming in my ear and I only briefly consider the neighbours but then I'm screaming too, into her damp hair, cock driving and throbbing and hot and wet and suddenly huge and spurting and spasming and I scream so loud that I swear each of my fantasies has taken voice and cried out with me in this single, amazing, magical night. My semen spurts so deep and hard, and over and over that I whimper into her neck. She's still screaming, and her thighs are wobbly and twitching around me. Her body has become uncontrollable in my arms, but I hold her tight and try to continue to stroke inside her until she has finished, panting and gasping against my shoulder. I hold her tight and just let her tremble. My cock slips out of her as we clutch at each other. Her fingers dig into my shoulders and I feel her crying again, shaking with it. I let her.

When she calms, I rest her against the cool grass. Her whole body looks flushed. I lie beside her and our hands find each other, intertwine. I wish I could crawl inside her skin I crave her closeness so much.

Her voice is like a song. "Do you think we could be happy, Ellis?"

"I know it," I tell her and feel it so deeply.

"Jonah knew, you know. How you felt," she tells me gently, but it still jars.

"I..." But I can't finish. I reach back through the last three years and feel such shame...

"Don't worry. He wasn't upset. He really loved you. He wanted you to find happiness." And she rubs her sticky thumb against my finger. "I guess he didn't know you had already found it."

I swallow hard and thick. "I'd rather I hadn't."

"I know," she agrees and I see a tear dribble from the corner of her eye towards her hair.

I make love to my brother's wife a second time that night, in the bed they slept in. I sleep there, our bodies naked and touching in as many places as the hot night air will allow, and feel his ghost breathing on me. I don't think he's entirely unhappy.

12