Jong-Mi in Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was squirming and bucking beneath him just as she always did with me, but it wasn't my cum shooting into her pussy. It was a black man's cum but that didn't seem to discourage her at all.

He finally collapsed on top of her with a loud sigh. They had only been going at it for a few minutes but both were glistening with sweat, and the back of his T-shirt was soaked.

They lay there holding each other intimately for several long minutes as they got their breath back. I was still in disbelief as it slowly started to sink in that this black stranger had just fucked my wife and her pussy was filled with his cum. I said a quick prayer that she didn't get pregnant, but I knew our marriage and her pussy would never be the same. I realized for her it probably did seem like she had lost her virginity all over again, and it was very obvious she enjoyed it. There was no doubt in my mind that she had just gotten the fuck of her life and I would never be able to satisfy her with my little white dick.

He finally sighed and pulled out of her and sat up with his big cock glistening with their combined juices. Some of creamy white cum was still bubbling from the tip.

"Damn, that was some mighty good pussy! I never fucked one tight as hers. I didn't think I was going to be able to get all of my dick in her, but damn, she took all ten inches!" he said smiling at me. "You got a paper towel or some tissue I could wipe my dick off with?"

I was going to see if I could find some tissue in the glove compartment but she quickly sat, and even though she looked completely spent, she eased over and started licking his dick clean.

"Damn!" he said grinning at me. "This is better service than the fucking whores in Korea use to do."

I nodded as my face was suddenly burning. Cleaning me up with her tongue was something she almost never did for me, so it was weird seeing her do it for this black stranger she had only just met.

When she was satisfied that she had his dick and balls sufficiently cleaned, she helped him pull on his shorts.

"I noticed you have a Fort Meade post sticker on your windshield," he said as he watched her buckle his belt and zip his shorts. "Is that where y'all coming from?"

"Yeah, we're living at Fort Meade," she said as she slowly pulled her tube top back over her breasts.

He smiled. "I live up in Philly, but I pass through Maryland once or twice a week. I got an old Army buddy named Calvin that lives in Severn. Sometimes when I'm not in a hurry, I'll stop by and have a few beers with him out in the little bars on the strip in Odenton. If you give me your phone number, I'll give you a call next time I'm passing through and we can link up. I can even introduce you to Calvin. He's cool. You'll like him, and I'm sure he knows plenty of brothers in the Fort Meade area who would love to get some of this fine Korean pussy. She's going to need to be fucked regularly by real men now."

She swallowed hard and looked at me.

"What do you say, Pete?" he asked grinning at me.

I smiled nervously. "I'll leave it up to her."

She gave us both a shy smile as she considered for a moment. "Okay," she said finally. "We can meet you and your friend sometime if you want to give us a call and let us know when."

He smiled. "I figured you would be wanting to get some more of this dick," he said as he grabbed his crotch.

I grabbed a pen and piece of paper from the glove compartment and jotted down our cell phone number and handed it to him.

He folded the piece of paper and slipped it in his pocket. "Well, I better be getting back on the road, but I want to thank you both for a very memorable afternoon," he said as he leaned over gave her a light kiss on the lips.

Then he quickly opened the rear door and climbed out and pushed it back shut. After a quick wave he headed off towards the restroom area.

She gave me an apologetic look. "Do we have any tissues? I'm really dripping," she said as she cupped her pussy with one of her hands.

I swallowed hard. "You don't need a tissue," I said and then quickly crawled into the back seat with her.

She gave me a questioning look and then she realized my intent, and she lay back on the seat and spread her legs and slowly removed her hand and unveiled her cum-filled pussy. I couldn't believe how turned I was by the sight of a black man's cum dripping from my wife's pussy. The strong aroma seemed to entice me all the more and I quickly went to work devouring her pussy and lapping up Reggie's tangy sperm. Gosh, he must have shot a gallon of cum into her! There was just so much of it and it was still warm.

"Hey, my man," I suddenly heard Reggie's voice behind me. "I don't mean to interrupt but I walked off and forgot my damn sunglasses."

My chin was dripping with cum and pussy juices and my face burning with embarrassment as I quickly grabbed his sunglasses from the back of the seat and handed them to him.

He was grinning as he winked at me. "I'm going to make sure you get lots opportunities to clean that pussy up," he said as he slipped on his sunglasses.

My face was burning and I nodded as I cut a quick glance back at her.

"I'll see you in a week or two, Jong-Mi," he said and then with a little wave, he headed off.

Jong-Mi and I looked at each other. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked both nervous at excited. Without a word, our lips came together and we started kissing passionately as I quickly moved on top of her while I frantically pushed my shorts down. I shot my load almost as soon as my dick sank into her hot juicy freshly fucked pussy!

12