Jordan and Debbie Become a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

"It's a start I guess and we'll just have to go from there." She said, almost demurely.

I thought we should have been happier after the kind of conversation we just had, but I realized that Debbie's emotional baggage would just be one of the costs I'd have to pay if I wanted a relationship with her. The truth was, she was worth it to me and no price would have been too high.

"Look, I'll call you tonight when I get home and let you know what the plan is for the weekend. Then sometime over the next couple days - if you haven't changed your mind about this whole roommate thing, then I'll move in. Does that work for you?"

She moved her head towards me and we kissed softly. Then she broke the kiss and started to plant light kisses all around my mouth in a most sensual manner.

"You sure I can't get you to change your dinner plans and come over for some charred lasagna?"

In every bit of humor there's a little bit of truth. I suspected she would have really liked it if I had changed my plans and went home with her, but I did have something much grander in mind and I knew that if it went down as I had hoped it would, she'd truly love it.

"After tonight you'll be so tired of me that you'll probably be willing to pay someone to take me out for a night to give you a break."

As I motioned with my hand Debbie caught sight of Erika's number and looked at it with a curious expression. I caught her staring at my hand and I immediately knew what prompted that expression. I held my hand up so she could see the telephone number more clearly.

"It's Erika's cell phone number. I told her I'd call her about . . . " I turned to look up at the clock, unaware how long I had been sitting there.

"About now, actually." I pulled my cell phone from my purse and made the call in front of Debbie, so she could see it was exactly what I said it was, and then I stood up and got ready leave.

"You'd better save that number girl, it's easily worth more in this school than gold." She said, just before I gave her the most passionate kiss of the afternoon.

"Oh great, you kiss me like that and then you run off and leave me. What's a girl to do?" She said with a half-smile.

I smiled back at her and kissed her again with the same level of intensity, but this time to shut her up more than anything else. Then I stood up and headed for the door, trying to walk as sexily in my heels as Erika did in hers. When I opened the door I turned to face her and said. "Remember, I'll call you when I get home tonight. Okay?"

She smiled and nodded and then I was gone.

When I called Erika in Debbie's classroom I suggested we all me at a new restaurant several miles from the school that was really hyping their steaks and their Tex-Mex menu. I know it's hard anymore to find a woman who'll eat anything more than a salad, but that's not a problem for this girl. I'm from Texas and I love red meat and I don't care what it does to my cholesterol level. Hell, you wanna live forever? Besides, I should have some sort of benefit for all the running and sit-ups I do.

I was really curious, however, about what the girls would eat. Although they certainly had great figures, as a professional model it looked as if Erika had been taking care of her body for a while. Of course you'd never mistake her for anything but a woman, but she had some great muscle tone and definition without sacrificing her femininity, which – okay, are you all ready for this, was exactly the kind of look I was going for and actually thought I had achieved until I saw how it looked on her. Now I realized I wasn't exactly there yet, but that was okay too.

After cleaning up my makeup, I drove over to the restaurant and parked in the back row to protect my new car. I sat there waiting and listening to my new audio book from my absolute favorite male author Nelson DeMille, when a late model Corvette pulled up in the empty spot next to me.

Before you become overly impressed about my knowledge of cars, let me just add one thing to put it all in perspective. Outside of my own car and now Debbie's SUV and perhaps even a Volkswagen Bug I don't think I could identify or recognize another domestic or foreign car on the road. However, if you live in this country and you can't identify a Corvette I think you're either under the age of ten or you must be from Wyoming. Even as a female I think it's a car that's almost as connected with our culture and recent history, as is rock-n-roll or the miniskirt. Anyway, that's how I knew what kind of car pulled in next to me.

I normally would not have paid much attention to the car either except the top was down and there was a drop-dead gorgeous blond in the driver's seat and she waved over at me as she pulled in. Yup, you guessed it.

I turned off my DeMille tape and got out of my car and headed over to Erika's car and then I was taken completely by surprise for two unrelated reasons. First, she was actually without Lisa and it was the first time I'd seen her alone. Secondly, the way she was dressed was unlike anything I could ever have imagined for her. I was actually hoping she'd still be in the outfit she was wearing in school, since she looked so hot and it had such an obvious affect on me, but this was nothing like what I expected.

Erika got out of the car wearing a two piece black spandex outfit obviously made for the gym, high white socks, tennis shoes, a black headband and a black towel draped across her shoulders. I didn't even know towels came in black.

She smiled as I came up to her and we hugged and for the first time I could gage her real height against mine. Even with my heels on, in tennis shoes she still stood at least four or five inches higher.

"Sweetie, I have to ask you this, how tall are you?" I know it was a silly question, but I just wanted to know everything about this woman there was to know.

She smiled at me as she sat back down into her car seat and began pulling her tennis shoes and socks off and slipping into a pair of black flip flops. "I'm nearly 185.5 centimeters . . . converted from metric that would be about 73 inches."

Wow, I thought, that was a lot of woman sitting there in that car. In bare feet she towered over me by seven inches and she had Debbie by at least three inches.

There were a lot of other things buzzing around in my head at that particular moment, but one of the first things that amazed me was the fact that even this woman's workout attire was perfectly color coordinated.

I usually do my workouts in a pair of old gray gym shorts and trade off between a Longhorns' tee shirt and a Chi Omega tee-shirt. It's not that I was ever in that sorority; I was never pretty enough. But I got the shirt from a girlfriend when I was an undergraduate and – I know this sounds a little lame, it made me feel more attractive just to imagine that people might think I was actually a Chi O. Now looking at the way Erika was attired I had to make sure that I never worked out with her.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked, as Erika finished slipping into her flip-flops and finished toweling herself off.

"She did not know that her parents had other plans for them." She said, over her slightly labored breathing.

"Gee Erika, I didn't mean to interrupt your workout, we could meet later if it's more convenient.

She shook her head and threw the towel behind her seat. "It's fine. I just ran today, tomorrow is the tough workout day again. Sorry for the outfit, but I ran out of time. I did call over here though to be sure this would be acceptable and they said it was fine.

I looked at Erika standing there arming the alarm on her car and it occurred to me that this was probably the first woman I ever knew who was incapable of looking bad under any circumstances. I know I never had a bad hair day, but can you imagine what it would be like to look that incredible, regardless of how much or how little effort you invested. They're right about rule number one, life is definitely not fair.

"Running huh, how far do you go?" I asked, trying to be as subtle as I could in my inquiry.

Okay, those of you who have really gotten to know me through my tales of woe know exactly where I was going here. I was desperately hoping there was something in the universe that I could do better than this girl. It just didn't seem fair to me that someone could look like this, be as smart as she was and also be a star athlete.

"I did five miles." She replied, which sent an immediate thrill through my body, which sadly was to be short lived.

"I usually do the course twice, but I just did not have enough time today." She said, finishing her thought.

That was it for me. I now knew for a certainty that somewhere on this planet someone was breeding a super human race to take over and I happened to run into one of the advance scouts. I can only imagine her report back. "It's a piece of cake, go ahead and send in the 'B' team."

The restaurant was the type that had the tables located throughout a honeycomb maze, which although was not the best use of space, you felt like you had a lot of privacy wherever you were seated. I felt that Erika and I were totally alone in the place, but if you stood up and looked over the almost five foot tall wooden partition that nearly enclosed us you'd see someone less than a foot away on the other side. It was a neat design actually and you've probably seen it in use somewhere else already.

We ordered from a waiter that might have even gone to high school in our same district who also seemed a bit on the feminine side. In fact, it suddenly occurred to me that he might even be a student at our school, though I certainly did not recognize him.

I ordered a sixteen ounce sirloin, on the rare side of medium. Erika surprised me slightly with a surf and turf kind of thing. We both ordered baked potatoes and two large glasses of raspberry flavored iced tea. I didn't think I was terribly hungry when we walked in, but with all the wonderful smells circulating throughout the restaurant I think I was finally salivating, or perhaps that was from staring at Erika seated across the table.

Okay, don't freak out over this comment because it has absolutely nothing to do with my feelings for Debbie, but as I sat there with Erika sharing pieces of our lives with each other I felt as if I had to pinch myself. Years ago a woman who looked like this would not have given me the time of day, yet now here I had her all to myself. It wasn't until that very moment that I realized how glad I was that Lisa didn't come along.

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I'm really glad Lisa was not able to come. I was looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you better." I said sheepishly.

I didn't mean it as a come on, but as the words passed over my lips I realized that it sounded exactly like that. I immediately tried to assuage any bad impressions it might have given her.

"I mean . . . " I quickly began, before she interrupted me by reaching across the table and placing two of her fingers over my mouth.

"It's okay, relax." She said, but it was not about what she said.

A couple days ago I would have been too naïve about what was happening here, but this time I knew immediately. I was able to smell Erika's scent on her fingers as soon as they touched my face and my juices started to flow immediately. I instinctively opened my mouth to savor her taste and she slowly plunged both fingers inside. I closed my eyes and started to suck on them, while she used her long nails to work their magic on my tongue.

I don't have any excuse for myself, except to admit that no one has ever had such an affect on me and all I could do was surrender completely to this woman. Then she proved her true athletic prowess, as I felt her bare foot move under my skirt and against my pantyless crotch. It happened without any warning and I immediately opened my eyes and jumped just a bit at the unexpected intrusion.

After my initial surprise, I realized that I had subconsciously parted my thighs as far as I could for her, opening my eyes briefly to gage her reaction. She was staring at me with that incredibly erotic smile on her face, but she was doing one other thing that surprised, yet delighted me. She was using her free hand to play with her nipple that was now fully exposed.

I thought I was in sheer ecstasy sucking on Erika's fingers and having her toes play with my pussy, but then it got even better. I felt Erika's toes start to work their way inside my wet pussy and suddenly my eyes shot open again and I was staring at her across the table.

She seemed so detached, smiling warmly at me and playing with her nipple. It was almost as if she wasn't even attached to the limb that was driving me crazy under the table. I closed my eyes again allowing Erika to have her way with me. As her foot forced its way deeper inside me I felt myself pushing against it.

I didn't know I could stretch enough to accommodate so much of her foot, but when I looked down at the sight in my lap I could see that her foot was inside me all the way to her instep. I thought I would cum right then, thinking about her beautiful foot with the red painted toenails inside my sexual center. Then she started to play.

I knew the moans I was hearing were mine and I was starting to have an out of body experience. That was when the food arrived. I can only imagine how the whole scene must have looked to the waiter, as Erika's fingers were deep inside my mouth and her finger massaging her nipple. I had no idea whether he saw anything below the table or not, but I realized that I was too turned on to care. I heard Erika say something to him, but I had no idea what it was and then he answered her and then we were alone again or at least it appeared that way.

I really had to admire her, while the food was being delivered to our table Erika never stopped what she was doing to me or to herself. She never felt the need to remove her fingers from my mouth and her foot kept playing inside my pussy without missing a beat. All the while I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge.

I barely opened my eyes and they immediately met Erika's, as she stared back at me. I suspected that she had never removed them from me, as she watched me get closer and closer to my climax. I wasn't exactly sure, but I thought she too appeared to be a little turned on, but my focus at the time was rather one dimensional.

I knew I was only moments from experiencing a violent climax, as my body began to prepare itself. That was when I felt as if I had a bucket of icy cold water thrown on me.

At the same instant Erika's fingers were pulled from my mouth I felt her foot begin to slowly withdraw from my incredibly wet pussy. When I suddenly realized what had happened, my eyes shot open in a panic but there was no one sitting across the table from me.

Then I felt it. Erika had slid down under the table and had planted her mouth firmly against my pussy. As I looked down into my lap and saw that beautiful face fucking me with her tongue and I exploded.

I knew that I nearly passed out for an instant but when I regained conscious thought Erika was still eating me as if she couldn't get enough. That was when my body was rocked with a second orgasm and I reached down and put my hands behind her head and forced her face even harder against my pussy. She seemed to respond enthusiastically, because I felt her drive her tongue even deeper and she sucked on me even harder.

As my body began to calm down and I thought I was ready to get off my magic carpet ride, Erika sucked my engorged clit into her mouth and started to focus her considerable talents on it. The feeling was intense and I thought I might be too sensitive to cum again, but then Erika began to intentionally drag the stud in her tongue across my clit and I had the most violent orgasm yet.

It was so intense I subconsciously did to Erika what Debbie had done to me by wrapping my thighs around her head and trying to pull her deep inside me. I was in a similar position just last night and I knew how tough it was to breath in that position, but you would have never known it from her reaction, as she continued to masterfully suck and play with my clit without missing a beat.

After three intense orgasms I was spent and she must have sensed it. Her intensity gradually lessened and she started to gently lick and kiss around the outside of my pussy. It was so gentle and loving that I just watched her while I used both hands to caress her face. After several minutes of kissing me down there she looked up and gave me that erotic smile of hers and I smiled back. Then she scooted back into her seat and took a long sip of her tea.

"Before we eat I need to run to the bathroom. I drank three liters of water after running and I'm about to burst." Erika said, as she stood and headed off to find the restroom, remembering to first slip into her flip-flops.

The waiter came by to check on us and I ran into him on my way following Erika to the bathroom. "Don't touch our food, we're going to the restroom and we'll be back in just a bit."

When I entered the restroom there were four stalls and only the one against the wall was closed. I went up to it and knocked and said "hey its Jordan, open the door."

I heard the latch slide open and when the door opened slightly Erika was standing there with her workout pants pulled down to her thighs looking a tad curious. It was the first time that I think I actually took her by surprise and I was simply delighted.

I stepped into the stall and locked the door behind me, before using my hand to move her backwards until she had no where else to go. Then she sat back down on the commode.

I kneeled in front of her and pulled her shorts completely off of her and parted her thighs. For an instant I stared at her pussy and I could see how wet she was and I was unable to restrain myself for another instant.

I moved my head down and began to kiss and caress the outside of her pussy. I licked and sucked on her outside folds exactly as I did with Debbie the night before, using my hand to try and enhance her pleasure. I felt her respiration quicken and then I heard the sound of soft moans coming from her mouth. From this woman, those sounds were simply music to my ears.

I wanted this to be my masterpiece. I wanted this woman to say I was the best she ever had. I wanted to give her multiple orgasms. I was intent on doing everything I could to please her, regardless of what it might take me.

Within minutes she had twisted her body backwards slightly to allow my finger to penetrate her ass. I didn't think it was possible, but I worked myself into a position where I was fucking her with my tongue, while my finger was penetrating deeply onto her ass. My free hand had found its way under her top and it was lightly pinching her nipples, alternating from one to the other. After working at it I found myself actually fall into a rhythm and I could feel that I was able to handle all three activities without being overly consumed by doing any one single thing.

I had no concept of time and while I was making love to my goddess I heard several people in the background entering and leaving the bathroom and I realized I simply didn't care. I didn't care if they heard us, saw us or even smelled us. The only thing I cared about in my universe at that moment was pleasuring this incredible woman.

When I felt her hand moving to the back of my head I knew she was getting close. I had no idea how long we had been there, but I did sense that my jaw was getting a little tired. But as far as fatigue went, there was no way in the world that I would allow myself to collapse before Erika reached her climax.

As I sucked her clit into my mouth and ran my lips over it repeatedly, I felt her hand pull my head in as far as physical science would allow and then I felt her body tremble and she began to moan.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers