Journal Extracts Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRPMTP
JRPMTP
73 Followers

"Your little lady will certainly know she's been screwed by the time my Todd's finished with her Max," the guy's wife boasted, evidently proud of her husband's prowess as well she might be, Marie's wild and piercing shrieks continuing to ring out as he fucked her.

"I don't think you'll have any cause for complaint either," Max told the woman, swiftly mounting her.

Her own cry rang out then as Max's penis drove into her.

"Looks like you're the only one going without Perkins, still that's nothing new is it?" the gloating Max said, grinning at me.

I could feel nothing but envy as I watched Max fucking one woman while the other stroked his buttocks and balls. In fact my head must have been swivelling back and forth as though following the ball at a tennis match as I alternated my attention between Max with the two women, and Todd who continued to fuck my wife vigorously.

Inevitably I masturbated, despite or perhaps even because of, the contempt and ridicule of some of those present. However there was an unexpected bonus. Maybe she took pity on me, I thought, when suddenly a large busted female in her late fifties or early sixties pushed me on to my back saying, "Let me do that."

Taking my erection in her hand the woman masturbated it rapidly and then, wonder of wonders, took it into her mouth! It was incredible. My penis was being sucked for the first time in years and not only that but she also played with my balls. Not surprisingly I came all too soon.

I was still trying to come to terms with what I thought my good fortune when I saw the woman approach Max and say something to him which sounded like, "Easy money."

It was only when she'd gone that I discovered the woman was an ageing prostitute who Max, through the hotel manager, had paid to give me hand relief. Although of course it was I who really paid as it was added to the bill.

"Think yourself lucky she went down on you, she was only paid to use her hand," Max told me.

Seeing my shocked expression Max said contemptuously, "You can't imagine any woman being interested in your pathetically small cock can you? Marie was certainly glad to see the back of it. You must realize by now that you'll never have sex with your lovely little wife again. That pleasures all mine, plus the other guys I'll introduce her too, thus making sure Marie gets the large amount of cock she deserves and needs."

He laughed to see my crestfallen expression.

(I was to see little of them during the remainder of the holiday, most of my time being spent working at the hotel.)

JRPMTP
JRPMTP
73 Followers
12