Journal of an Agent Ch. 06

Story Info
Helping Eliza on the set of 'Angel'.
4k words
4.37
57k
9
0

Part 6 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest.

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

This is Part 6 of an ongoing series. Yes I know the celebs don't act like this in real life, but this is a fantasy after all.

* * * * *

One of the most exciting parts of my job as agent to the stars has to be visiting the sets of films/television shows. Sure, it sounds a little hokey and amateur, but it's true. Say what you want about the people in Hollywood and L.A., but when they get behind those cameras (or in front of them) something magical just happens. Today I was on my way out to the set of "Angel", the Warner Brothers network's hot spin- off from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" to see to one of the firm's newest clients, Eliza Dushku. Instead of being on her side this time however, I was called down to try and get her back to work. I had known that she wanted to take time off for college, but for her to just up and decide not to come out and do her lines for the show today, that was a little odd.

We had come to inherit Eliza's contract just recently, before I took over the business from my father. He had bought out her former agencies business and thus taken over talent like Eliza. Even though she wasn't that well known at the time, my assistant Julie said that no less than two weeks after the final legal work had been done, the film Bring It On had opened. Eliza played an outcast struggling to get onto the cheerleading squad, and actually had quite a sizeable part in the film. What surprised everyone was how well it did at the box office: A month on top of every other film in the country. I had just recently seen the film myself and though it wasn't Oscar material, it was an entertaining little piece. However, due to a developing knack I was getting after being out here for just a few months, I could tell that she had the look and talent to be a big star, should she want to be. But little tantrums like today would never help her on that.

I spoke with the producer of the show to find out what was the matter with her.

"Well, when makeup came into her dressing room to help get her ready, she threw them out. Just all of a sudden. They were just starting to prime her hair when she just started screaming and crying and told them to get out. Then she locked herself in and hasn't come out ever since. We even tried sending in David Boreanaz (the star of Angel) to find out what was wrong, because they seem to be friends and all. But she just punched him in the mouth! That's when we called you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go shoot the OTHER scenes for this episode," said the producer, Carl Ford.

Walking off in a huff, I had a production assistant show me towards where her dressing room was. The assistant left me standing there in the hallway. Reaching out, I knocked lightly on the door.

"Eliza? It's me, Dean. From Shooting Stars?" I said hopefully.

"Go away," I heard her sob. "You can't help me,"

"Come on now. I'm your agent. I can get you anything you want. Anything! But you have to let me in first," I said in response. I heard shuffling of feet coming to the door, and I could hear her sniffling softly. The door latch clicked and I knew she had unlocked it. I heard her shuffling back further into the room and then she said pitifully "Come in,"

Opening the door, I stepped into the room slowly. Glancing around, I was lost in the moment of being in a dressing room for the first time, until I saw Eliza laying face down on the couch on the far end of the room. Her back was moving up and down sporadically, as she sobbed with her head turned away from me into the pillow she was laying on. Her legs were sprawled out half on, half off of the couch. She was wearing a black pair of those snap-off warm up pants and just a white tank top, which stood in sharp contrast to her chestnut brown hair.

"What do you want?" she finally spoke, still sobbing quietly to herself.

"What I want is to know why you won't go out there? Come on, you only have three more episodes to shoot and then you are done for the season. Then you can go home and concentrate on getting yourself ready for school," I said to her soothingly, now standing next to the couch with my hands on my hips.

Lifting her head to look up at me, I could see that she had been crying pretty heavily. Her mascara was running down from the corner of her left eye, leaving a trail down almost to her full, pouty red lips. Her brown eyes were filled with tears, although it was difficult to read her face to tell if she was angry or sad or maybe some of both. Our eyes locked for a moment, but it was fleeting as she again thrust her head into the pillow.

"Like I said, you can't help me. This isn't about school or the show. It's about that asshole David," she said softly.

"What happened?" I asked, already getting a clear understanding of what was going on.

Eliza sat up and wiped her eyes with a balled up Kleenex, and tried to regain her composure.

"Well, the thing is...," she said, hesitating for a moment before fixing her stuttering voice and continuing. "The thing is, when I first came out to do Buffy, I was very new at all this. David helped me out, introduced me to people. In fact, he gave me the courage to go up and talk to Sarah Michelle Gellar, because when I started my role, I was too nervous to even talk to anyone. It turned out that Sarah and I became good friends. REALLY good friends," she said, emphasizing the last part.

"See, Sarah introduced me to masturbation. It happened when I accidentally walked in on her getting herself off with this 10 inch dildo. She was shocked at being caught at first, but then she told me to come in. My legs were like jelly but I went in and sat down next to her. She some how managed to get me to slowly fuck her with the dildo. I guess I was probably still in awe and shock of seeing a celebrity like her doing something like that. Maybe it was the allure of the sex in the air at that moment, I don't know. But the next thing I knew, I was on my back on the bed, my dress pulled up to my breasts, and the star of Buffy the Vampire Slayer eating me out," she said, now talking almost as if in some sort of magical dream.

I meanwhile was standing there getting very turned on by all this, and I adjusted my position in front of her so that my erection wasn't too apparent. Clearing my throat in a shaky voice, I told her to go on.

Eliza looked at me slyly, smiling, and then said, "Don't worry, this does have a point,"

"I knew I wasn't a lesbian when she was doing this, and I'm still not. But God did it feel good! It wasn't like I was just laying there letting it happen though. She was telling me all these little tricks and demonstrating to me how to do things to myself, guiding me with her hand on top of mine. It was stuff I couldn't have imagined being able to do. After that hot experience, I became addicted to sex. Sarah and I would often spend hours going down on each other after filming my few episodes. But when my character Faith was moved to Angel, our little "play time", as we called it, stopped. So I had to get sex from somewhere else. And David, having shown me around to everyone the first time and being my first friend out in Hollywood, was more than happy to oblige after I easily seduced him. David was the first and only person I have had sex with, and I felt we were destined to be together. But now that Angel has gotten so popular, he doesn't want to be associated with a "bit part actress", and he broke up with me today. So now I'm left feeling depressed, hurt, lonely and definitely horny," she said, her eyes and face now dry from the tears she had been shedding.

My mind was whirling as I tried to come up with something to say, some solution to offer. Eliza is exceptionally beautiful, but she was also just 20 and apparently very inexperienced. I shouldn't...no, COULDN'T try that with her...could I?

Eliza was now looking at me, a small smile on her lips. Her brownish/black eyes gleamed in the light. With her soft curly hair, I could see why she played the bad girl so often in her parts.

"So Dean, Mr. hot shot, big dick agent," she said, as I raised my eyebrow at her in hearing that my reputation preceded me. "Do you know of any way a girl could get some relief?"

I knew I should have walked out. I knew I should have offered to get her David back. I knew I should have done a lot of things, but the one thing that I did do was lean over and kiss her. She kissed me back enthusiastically, biting down on my bottom lip gently with her top teeth. Her eyes closed, she held my lip there for a moment and giggled quietly to herself, her trademark dimples appearing for the first time that afternoon. Finally she released my lip and our kissing became feverish again. I slowly started kissing up and down her neck, feeling the warmth beneath her radiant skin. I continued necking her for about 10 minutes until she said finally, "Dean, I need something more. I think you know what,"

She stood up and in one quick movement, ripped off the warm up pants, the unsnapping of the buttons resonating in the room. This left her standing there in just a white tank top, with no bra underneath, and a pair of the skimpiest black panties I had ever seen. Taking my hand, she pulled me over towards the couch and laid my head on the crushed red velvet pillow she had been crying into just a few minutes earlier. Stretching out on the couch, Eliza ran her hand through my hair lightly. Then slowly, she climbed and balanced on her knees on the arm of the couch. Sitting there, she pulled her panties aside and spread her legs out over my face, one knee still on the arm of the couch and the other resting beside my shoulder. This move placed her warm, wet and oh so fragrant pussy just inches from my mouth and nose, and by now my animal lustings for her had grown extreme. When she finally brought herself to a halt a mere 3 inches from my mouth, I reached up suddenly and pulled her pelvic bone down onto my face, my tongue already waiting to slip into her open cunt as soon as it hit. I felt her slippery wet pussy collide with my tongue a mere instant later, as my tongue proceeded to worm it's way into her waiting love channel. Wiggling my tongue around viciously, I made sure that I hit every nook and cranny of Eliza's beautiful, young, inexperienced sex. Eliza had been caught suddenly by all this, but it was apparently what she liked. She ground her pussy onto me harder and harder as I continued to eat her out.

By this time it was a little difficult to breath, so I lifted her up slightly, just enough to grasp her clit within my lips and suck on it. This sent a huge wave of pleasure through Eliza's body, as I saw her knee tremble as it balanced next to my shoulder. Eliza now began rocking herself back and forth on my mouth, her pussy lips now dripping juice into my mouth as I continued to eat her out. I felt Eliza's body shake and tense up once more as she began to pant and slowly scream "YES!" louder and louder. By the time her orgasm hit, she was screaming so loud that I was afraid that someone would come in and see me with a mouth full of celebrity (and client) pussy. Eliza calmed down after she got her "relief", and slid her panties back on. Sitting me up and lying next to me, her head on my lap and her juicy lips just inches from my cock, she told me innocently "Thanks. I needed to get a little bit of relief,"

Wiping her juices from my mouth with the back of my sleeve, I said "No problem. That's my job after all, to keep talent like you happy. Now, are you ready to go out there and do your lines?" I asked her.

Again she gave me that same knowing smile and said "Not yet. I think I know someone else who needs to get some relief," she said as she looked up at me. Her face was angelic and she looked so young and beautiful, a beauty that was so natural even the pollution of Hollywood couldn't touch. Reaching up with her arm, she began to unzip my pants slowly. She placed her elbow on my knee as she turned her head towards my crotch. With her free arm, she pulled my dick out, now standing at about half mast. Eliza then moved to the floor and sat on her knees as she used just her mouth to suck my dick from my pants and take most of it's length into her hot, wet mouth. By now I had sat up completely on the couch and was very much enjoying the feeling I was getting, watching Eliza's mouth bob up and down on my shaft. Grasping her hair, I began to pull her more forcefully onto my shaft, trying to jam as much of it as possible down her throat. Eliza liked it rough like that and began moaning and carrying on while she was sucking me. Her rhythm was a total surprise to me, as she would let my dick fall from her mouth and tickle just the tip with her tongue, before devouring the whole thing in a quick motion seconds later. The best part however was the ribbing she was giving me, slipping her tongue around in a half circle around my shaft and using her tongue to slide up and down me, fucking me with just her tongue. I guess all that pussy eating she "practiced" on Sarah Michelle Gellar had made her tongue one strong muscle.

My orgasm was imminent, and it took just a quick look down at Eliza, both legs folded under her as she used a free hand to massage her clit and tweak and pinch her own very erect nipples, to send me into orgasm. Exploding into her mouth, it caught her off guard, but she had obviously been well trained at swallowing. Her cheeks bulged with my cum in them momentarily, but she quickly gulped it all down like a glass of milk. A remnant of cum rested sexily on her upper lip, as she continued to frig herself, crying out again in orgasm.

There was a knock at the door, and suddenly we were both brought back to reality. Zipping up my pants, I helped Eliza back into hers just a second before the same production assistant walked in on us.

I acted angry at being interrupted during "private time" with my client. All the PA wanted to know however, was whether Eliza was coming back or if shooting should end for the day, at a considerable fine for Eliza. The entire reason I was there had slipped my mind totally following the passionate exchange that just happened. I was just about to answer "I don't know" when Eliza spoke up.

"Yes. Tell Carl I will be out there in a minute," she said.

Satisfied with this answer, the assistant shut the door and walked away. Eliza walked over to the floor length mirror in the dressing room and adjusted herself.

"Well, do I look like I just had the best orgasm of my life?" she asked, staring at me through the mirror.

"Not at all," I replied with a smile, walking over to her. "But you may want to do something about that," I said, pointing to the dollop of cum on her lip. She giggled to herself and then licked it away with that nimble tongue of hers. Primping her hair lightly, she made her way towards the door.

"I want you to stay around and watch the taping. I have plans for you afterwards," she said with a sexy smile, the door closing behind her. Not wanting to disappoint, I made my way to the sound floor to watch her from a distance with all the other handlers and agents.

As I said before, watching a show get made is magical, and the little sex session we had just had made Eliza appear exceptionally radiant on camera. All the directors and other actors said so. Taping wrapped up around 7, and the crew began getting ready to go home. I had taken the liberty to walk around and look at everything while this was happening, and accidentally managed to get myself lost on the set. Confused as to where I was, I felt extremely embarrassed and didn't really want to call for help until Eliza's hand brushed my arm from behind. Whirling around in surprise, I found her smiling up at me.

She had changed outfits for her scenes, and was now wearing a black leather jacket over a red baby doll t-shirt that exposed her midriff. Her warm up pants had been replaced by a pair of sexy dark blue jeans, with the whole outfit topped off by 3 inch black boots.

"Get a little lost?" she asked playfully.

"No, I was just...uhhh..." I replied pathetically.

Eliza snickered softly to herself. "You know, I've always wanted to do it here on the set. The thrill of getting caught and seen by the people I work with is just too exciting. And since you have wandered so far away..." she said, twirling her finger through that beautiful curly hair again.

I pulled Eliza close to me and we embraced for a few minutes, until I felt myself getting hard. I pulled her waist even closer to mine and made sure she could feel my hard erection inside my pants. Slipping her hand down to cup my balls, she squeezed gently as I moved my hands around her back and began rubbing the small of her back and the top of her ass with my hand. I knew she was getting hot, as was I, because my touching elicited a soft moan from her. Finally when I moved my hands to the front of her pants to start to unbutton them, it was her turn to let lust take over. Taking my hands, she used them to tear open her jeans and yank them down off of her supple hips and legs. She did the same thing to me, taking my boxers with her. We each lifted each other's shirts off, and for the first time I got to see Eliza's breasts. They were a beautiful shape, the tips of her nipples as dark as her hair. They protruded slightly from the rest of her breasts, and I couldn't help but rub them with my hands and pull them between my fingers. Again Eliza moaned, throwing her head back and letting her long curly dark hair glide down her exposed back. When her panties were slithered out of, I got a chance to really look at Eliza's pussy. Trimmed in a neat little V by her cunt lips, she was still maturing sexually. But she was more than enough of a woman for me, and the wetness on her lips proved that I was man enough for her.

There was only one thing left on both of our minds: To fuck the brains out of the other. With that sentiment in mind, I placed Eliza's hand on my cock and had her slowly start to jack me off. While she was doing this, I began to lean her back as I kissed her. Creating a makeshift bed out of the clothes we had discarded, I laid her down on top of this, so that we were out of the main line of sight, but still visible, should anyone happen to look behind this corner of the set.

With my cock still in her hand, I spread Eliza's legs apart and watched as she guided me into her pussy. The velvet heat of it was magnificent, as I felt myself melting inside of her. As my dick entered her completely, I could feel our pelvic bones grinding together, the wiry feel of both of our pubic hair meshing together. Starting off slowly, I began to get going in her at a very slow pace. While I was enjoying the feeling of her warmth around me, I must have been going to slow for Eliza, as she pulled my ear to her mouth and said "Give to me harder! NOW! I want it rough!"

I looked into her deep brown eyes and smiled at her. Gritting my teeth, I began to pick up the pace much faster. I gripped her ass in my hands as I began to lift her off the ground with each thrust. Each time I would pull in and out of her, I could feel her pussy walls tremble in anticipation at the next thrust. Eliza was now encouraging me, completely lost in the moment.

"Oh yea...like that...fuck me hard. Fuck me really hard. I've been a naughty girl. You like fucking naughty, bad girls don't you. Oh yea...yea...fuckkkk...that feels so good. Ooo, give it to me, I've been so bad!" she whispered into my ear. This served as encouragement for me and by this time we were leaving the ground with each thrust, my knees getting scraped up on the hard concrete floor as I would slam her back and forth on the ground. Looking down, I could see Eliza's hand fingering her clit, rubbing it all over. Throwing her head back, her dirty talk became moans and sighs of passion as she orgasmed. I felt the waves pass over my cock, and that motion sent me into orgasm in an instant. I was already deep inside of her when I began to cum, and I felt it spurt out of me like a grenade exploding inside of her. I actually felt light headed as I emptied inside of her. We laid there for a few minutes, my softening dick just inside the folds of her youthful pussy.

12