Journals Of The Not So...

Story Info
Wil goes to see his idol's band play.
6.3k words
4.29
38.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funk You
Funk You
13 Followers

Journals Of The Not So Rich & Famous

CHAPTER ONE

I had a gig with my new band, Megabias, at Revolver on Saturday night. Now, this was a big night for me, in any event, but never did I think that it would also be the first time I’d ever be unfaithful to my girlfriend (recently become wife) of 8 years. It was also a bit of a surprise that it was with a man. I’d known I was bi practically all my life, but I’d never actually done anything with someone of the same sex. Well, there was that boy I kissed in my early high school years, but that’s about it.

It wasn’t until almost halfway through our set that I saw him walk in the door and pay the entry fee. You might’ve noticed that I was paying attention to this fella as soon as he was in eyesight, and that’s just the way it was. The reason? Well, for one, this svelte Adonis was absolutely gorgeous – I’ve always been one to go for the junkie-build type guy, and this one fit the description exactly.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

Wow. Oh – my – GOD! Yep, that about describes my night!

I guess this kinda needs an introduction… Hmm…

People who know me will know that I tend to become obsessed with things, for example, Buffy, and reality TV shows. In this case I’m talking about the latter – specifically, Celebrity Big Brother. I thought it’d be kinda dodgy at first, but then I found out Dylan Lewis was on it and I was hooked. This was a sexy man, there’s no doubt about it. I watched every single episode (taping the ones I missed, though I rarely had to stoop to that level), becoming more and more infatuated with this fascinating character. Naturally, they didn’t show hardly enough of what he got up to.

Anyway, back to Saturday night.

I was in Melbourne visiting a friend, but they happened to be already preoccupied with a musical at the Princess Theatre that night (I was going to see it on Sunday afternoon before I left to go back home to Sydney), so I’d obviously have to entertain myself. This wasn’t at all a problem, because I’d found out a week earlier from another friend that Dylan’s new band would be playing at Revolver on that same night, so I knew what I’D be doing that weekend!

I got to the station just as the train was leaving. I looked at the screen to see when the next train was, and then glanced between it and my watch until I’d worked out what time I’d get to Prahran station and how long it’d take me to walk to Revolver. My eyes started to sting when I realised I wouldn’t make it in time for the start of their set. I’d really been looking forward to this, and I’d planned all the train times and everything so I’d be there by midnight, but I’d fucked up anyway. ‘At least you’ll still see some of it’ I kept telling myself as I jumped onto the next train.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

He put his wallet in his pocket and then looked up and stared straight at me. I don’t know how I could see his face from that distance – it was as if I was wearing really sharp-focus glasses that were converged only on him. He looked really familiar, but I just couldn’t place where I’d seen him before. He smiled, straight at me. Then I blinked and he was gone. I scanned the room, trying to see him in the gigantic mass of moving bodies. I spotted him leaning over the bar, ordering a drink. Hell, he hardly had to lean, he was that tall. I felt myself relax a bit, and then went back to concentrating on performing. Inevitably, my attention drifted.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

I bounded up the stairs two at a time and ducked into the room where I could hear the band playing already. I restrained myself, barely, from looking up until I’d paid, then I shoved my wallet in my pocket and my eyes shot up and fixed on him like I had some kind of Dylan-seeking radar system.

Then I realised.

He was looking directly at me.

I stopped breathing.

‘Ohfuckohfuckohfuck!’ my brain screamed.

Eventually my body noticed the lack of oxygen and gave my lungs a bit of a kick-start. This all happened in a matter of seconds, but Dylan hadn’t taken his eyes off me for a moment. I smiled, in frozen shock, and then took the opportunity to duck behind someone who happened to walk across in front of me at that moment, and bolt to the bar.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

He kept his eyes glued to me for the entire rest of the gig, leaning against the bar holding a VB stubby, but rarely actually drinking it. I, in turn, kept my eyes on him rather a lot too. After the encore song, where audience members get up on stage and jam with us, he shot me the most adorable cheeky grin I’d ever seen – it was then that I knew I had to talk to this guy. There was just something about him that intrigued me. Now I’m usually fairly nervous when it comes to talking to new people, even if I don’t show it, but what I was feeling when I walked backstage was the most intense case of butterflies I’d ever experienced. And what the fuck was I going to say?

CHAPTER TWO

Out of all my favourite Celebrity BB Dylan moments, I’d have to say I enjoyed it most when he sang or did something interesting with his mouth (yeah, that doesn’t really narrow it down, does it?) – so now, standing at the bar clutching my beer, I was literally mesmerised. He’s so utterly amazing when he’s on stage – his body’s incredible – I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He was looking at me a fair bit too, and I was far from complaining.

At the last possible moment I shot him another smile, before he walked off the back of the stage. It was then that I looked down at my beer and saw that there was still over three-quarters left. I took a sip, but by then it was warm, so I put it down on the bar. After the people started filing out of the room, I took a seat on one of the square cushy things behind the central pillar, and waited.

After a few minutes the band came out again and started packing up their stuff. Dylan came out last and looked around, seemingly searching the room. I smirked. I was in a fairly shadowy part of the room so he couldn’t see me. Well hey, I felt like being sneaky – is that so wrong? He looked disappointed, but I was determined to play hard to get. If he wanted me, he’d have to come and get me.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

After a while we came out to get our stuff. This chore normally wouldn’t have bothered me, but right now I had other things on my mind. I scanned the room, looking for the familiar gaunt frame, tousled hair and boyish face that had been burnt into my mind, but everybody seemed to have left. My heart, face and hopes dropped with amazing velocity. I must’ve been imagining the electricity between us the whole time. I shook myself out of my disappointed daze, crouched down and started pulling the plugs.

I looked up when I saw a shadow pass over me.

“Hey there spunky-man.” Oh fuck. It was him. He was smirking slightly, if a little nervously. He just called me a spunky man. Oh my god.

“Hey…” Well, it was all I could think of as a fitting response. ‘Kiss me’ I thought would’ve been a bit too revealing at this point in time.

We stared at each other. The tension was palpable. I had no idea who this guy was. All I knew was everything about him was perfect, and that tonight would be a night of firsts for me.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

Okay. So I changed my mind. I walked straight up to him and said hi. I don’t know where it came from, but I called him a ‘spunky-man’. I was as surprised as he was, going by the look on his face before he said a squeak of a ‘hey’ in response.

“Can I buy you a drink?” I asked (once I got over the shock of what I said). He nodded quickly. “Beer?” He nodded again. And here I was thinking that I’d have trouble coming up with the words, when I was beating him on the word count already. “Come down when you’re ready.” I said, turning towards the bar and looking back at him. I went and bought us a beer each, and took them over to the back corner of the room, and watched him hurriedly putting his stuff away, in the end asking Fergus (Fergus Finger Thunder Thumbs – their bass player) to finish up for him. Dylan started to rush off the stage, but then slowed down a bit.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

The butterflies were still flapping their little wings in my tummy as I walked towards the couches around a table in the darkest corner of the room. He watched me as I sat down, then he handed me my beer. I took it from him, then looked up and froze. Oh god. So gorgeous.

“Ah-h… Hey…” I said, looking down at my hands fiddling together around the bottle.

He slid closer, his knee touching mine.

“I saw you watching me.” he murmured. I looked up.

“Uh…did you?”

He nodded.

“You were watching me too.” I pointed out.

“Ah, but so were about 50 other people.” He grinned. He had me there. Ah, what the hell. I smiled.

“I…I guess I didn’t want to watch anyone else…except for you…”

“Ditto.” He grinned and slid his hand into mine.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

15 minutes later we were in a taxi.

“He’s only staying in Melbourne for a few months, and I missed him when he wasn’t so nearby – we live a few blocks apart in Sydney – so I thought I’d call in and visit him for a few days.” I said, speaking of my friend whose apartment we were heading to “He won’t mind me bringing you back for the night. He’d probably like to meet you actually. If he’s not asleep, that is.”

Dylan nodded distractedly, looking at the driver’s eyes in the rear vision mirror.

I felt a bit let down. Just when I thought I’d gotten him to stop being so nervous he retreated back into his little shell again.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

We hadn’t said anything straight out as to what exactly we’d be doing when we got to our destination, but I knew it definitely wouldn’t be something I could talk about with Holly.

My soon-to-be-affair looked at me searchingly as he rambled away about his friend whose place we were going to, but my attention was now focussed on the driver. What if he recognised me from TV? What if he told the press?

I felt a hand try to slide its way into my lap, but I gently brushed it away and held it instead, keeping it close to my thigh so if the driver happened to turn around and look at us it was fairly inconspicuous.

What if Holly found out from a magazine or something? Shit.

I looked at our hands entwined together, then up at his face. He was watching me, now silent. I couldn’t read the look on his face, but I knew that this was it. The car pulled to a stop. There was no turning back now.

CHAPTER THREE

“Here we are,” I said, giving his hand a squeeze before I opened the door and got out. I stood back as Dylan clambered out and then I leant in to pay the driver, shut the door, and went to stand next to Dylan where he was looking around nervously. “Come on…” I said, placing my hand on the small of his back.

“You won’t let Holly find out, will you?” Dylan asked as I unlocked the door and we walked in.

“Not if you don’t want me to,” I replied. Dylan continued to look at me searchingly. “Look,” I said, clasping his hand in both of mine “I just want to have an incredible night with you – is that too much to ask?”

Dylan smiled ever so slightly and I couldn’t resist leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips. I started to pull back, but Dylan suddenly grabbed my face in both his hands and pulled my mouth back to his, his tongue gliding like an expert ballroom dancer with mine. I groaned, it was so good. He had me up against the wall and he was driving me wild.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

When he kissed me I just couldn’t help it. I kissed him again. He tasted so good and it felt so right. He started to respond, letting out a groan as he wrapped his arms around me, sliding his hands up my top and gripping me close.

“Where’s the bedroom?” I asked, breaking the kiss.

“First on the right,” he gasped, his face flushed.

I grabbed his hand and we entered the room and claimed each other’s lips once more.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

I had to admit, Dylan suddenly taking the lead was definitely doing it for me, but I wanted my turn too.

I stripped him topless, taking off my own T-shirt as well, and then walked him backward to fall onto the bed, taking me with him. I straddled him, feeling our hard cocks rubbing together as I brought my mouth crushing down on his right nipple. He gasped and moaned as I rolled his nipple between my teeth and sucked on it erotically, meanwhile trailing my fingers down his stomach to his fly.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

Within minutes I was laying on my back having my nipples serviced while his fingers worked their way down my body to expertly undo my fly. I helped him push them down over my hips and then he hitched my boxers down with them. This brought me slightly back to my senses as he stared eagerly at my purple-red erection. I braced myself, but then he moved away, stepping back off the bed to remove his own baggy cargoes and boxers.

When I saw his own cock standing at attention to me, I instantly slid forwards to the edge of the bed and carefully wrapped my hand around it, slowly beginning to stroke up and down its length. His breath grew shallow and he straddled my legs before sliding his hand down my stomach and mimicking my movements. Before long we were both moaning and bucking against each other. Suddenly he removed his hands. I almost whimpered in desperation, I was so close. Instinctively I slowed down my strokes as he reached over and opened a drawer on the bedside table, pulling out a condom and grinning as he waggled it in my face. I froze. He started kissing my chest, tearing open the packet at the same time. Finally my conscience found itself.

“Ah-h…” I stammered “Um…?” He looked up. “I’ve never done this before…” He stopped, looking at me in disbelief. “I mean, I’ve thought about it, just…never done it…” I looked down quickly.

“So this is your first time with a guy?”

Suddenly it dawned on me the significance of this statement. Wow.

“Well…yeah…” I said slowly.

“I don’t have to fuck you if you don’t want me to,” he said.

“No! I want you to…” He looked puzzled. “Just…be gentle…” I bit my lip and he smiled.

“Don’t be scared,” he said, touching my cheek “It’s your call. Just say the word and I’ll stop.”

I nodded nervously, but all my fears disappeared as he stared me straight in the eyes, leant in and kissed me tenderly.

CHAPTER FOUR

I carefully urged Dylan to slide back on the bed and get comfortable. It was a big shock when he told me this would be his first time, and I was determined not to cause him any major pain or discomfort in the process. I was gonna make him love it. He seemed pretty eager to experience it too; even helping me put the condom on. After that I kissed my way down his snail trail and then placed a soft kiss on the end of his cock.

I grabbed my tube of lubricant from the still open drawer and squeezed some onto my fingers, and then slowly ran a slick finger down his perineum to his arsehole, sliding it partway inside. I looked up. His eyes were closed and his face was set in concentration.

“Relax…” I whispered soothingly, rubbing my other hand back and forth across his stomach and abdomen. He let out a shaky breath. I began to slide my finger in and out slowly, moving it gradually further inside him with each stroke, massaging the anal walls as I went. I was going to totally prepare him for this. I knew it was working when he was breathing in time with my strokes and the muscles were increasingly relaxing. “I’m going to use two fingers…okay?” I asked.

“Mmm-hmm…” he replied, nodding slightly, a bead of sweat making its way from his forehead down to his temple.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

I sucked in a sharp breath as he inserted a second finger deep inside me. I’d expected it to hurt, but it actually didn’t feel that bad. After a few minutes like that, he withdrew his fingers and knelt before me.

“Are you ready?” he asked. I nodded, licking the sweat from my upper lip. There was a slight pause before he said, “Open your eyes.” I did as he asked. “I want you to watch me.”

He lubed up his hard cock, and then I felt it pressing against my opening. I was breathing heavily, staring straight into his eyes, and suddenly he slid almost all the way in, filling me with his heat. Once again it hardly hurt at all. Slowly he began moving inside me, mimicking the movements his fingers had been doing earlier, but now with more urgency. He pumped deep inside me, and I felt a slowly building feeling growing inside me – one I’d never felt before – and it felt good. He was breathing heavily, thrusting faster and starting to moan. Unconsciously I was too, and I began to rock back against him, pushing him deeper and making him move faster. The good feeling grew into one of intense pleasure as he reached down and pinched my nipples. He thrust hard and fast inside me and suddenly I was shuddering and gasping as it spread like electricity all through my body. Then he was coming, crying out as he thrust spasmodically inside me, each little thrust making me moan and see stars. Eventually our shuddering bodies began to relax, and he collapsed across my chest, both of us gasping for air. I wrapped my arms around him, his head rising and falling with each breath.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

After a while I lifted my head from Dylan’s chest and looked up at him. For a moment I thought I’d hurt him, but then he smiled.

“That was…incredible…” he murmured “I never knew you could come…without actually…coming…”

I giggled and raised my eyebrow.

“Well you do now!” I grinned.

“Get here and kiss me boy…” he said softly with a smile. Naturally, I obeyed.

CHAPTER FIVE

Dylan rolled us over and straddled me, his cock rubbing full length against mine. He obviously noticed this because he breathed in sharply and started slowly moving up and down against me. I pushed my head back against the pillow and instinctively grabbed his arse, pulling him hard against me as our cocks slid together easily with the aid of the lubricant that still covered mine. It felt good, but it wasn’t enough. I thrust my hips upwards so he slid down. Before he even knew it, I’d flipped over so I was on top of him, and I slid down onto him, a shiver going all through my body. Dylan let out a strangled cry and reached desperately for my cock. I was already well lubricated (thanks to my self-sufficient body) as I began riding him, feeling his cock buried deep inside me. I let out a long slow breath. I was so close already, and I knew Dylan was too (going by the strained noises he was making).

“I can’t hang on much longer…” I whispered.

“Please!” Dylan gasped, and that was it.

I immediately started pushing down onto him, moving back slowly, and then pushing him deep inside me. Dylan’s legs were shaking, but he kept stroking my cock up and down the whole time. I was sweating like a pig, but neither of us cared. Finally I couldn’t keep myself contained any longer and I began moaning, letting my full pleasure be known.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

I almost passed out from pleasure when he took control and slid down onto me. I’d never felt anything like it. It was different from having sex with chicks. And it was damn well almost better. I was loving it.

Soon he was moaning, his hands flat and tense on my abdomen as he bobbed up and down on my cock. His movements were fast and involuntary. My mind was whirling with all the things I wanted to do with him, but those thoughts were rapidly replaced by my natural instincts as my body started taking over. It was as though he read my mind; he sped up his movements, thrusting me so deep inside him that I was surprised it wasn’t hurting him. My breathing was shallow and hoarse and my hips began to spasm. I couldn’t hold back for much longer.

I slid my fingers up and down his cock, rubbing my thumb rapidly over the head in circles. Suddenly his body started convulsing and his anal muscles squeezed around my cock, triggering my own orgasm. He was gasping my name with such desperation that I thought I was going to have a multiple, even though I know that wasn’t likely to happen. We shuddered and moaned together and he leant down across me, attacking one of my nipples with his teeth, my hips squirming of their own accord against him. Slowly the shaking subsided and he grabbed the back of my head, pulling me down to him, sucking and biting my lips and tongue with a newfound eroticism.

Funk You
Funk You
13 Followers
12