Journey to Another Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But there's nothing wrong with my oven! I've used it several times today. In fact, come on in and I'll give you a taste of what it baked today!" She stepped aside to let them in, and as she had with Armando, she positioned herself to make contact with her formidable breasts unavoidable. Neither of these men was shy, however, and took their time getting by her, relishing the seconds of not-so-stolen brushes against her tits.

The kitchen was a veritable bakery. Cookies were piled on plates and still sitting on baking sheets. Three different cakes in various stages of completeness sat in different spots on the countertops.

"Ramona is incredible," Nikki giggled. "She can bake while she fucks!"

"I'll bet she's got elves," Ed offered. "Probably pays them in pussy."

"Better than a union, huh?"

Ed laughed and looked at Nikki. "Nobody's got any grievances, I'd wager."

"Well, ma'am, I don't know what to tell you. We're just responding to a call from your husband. He said your oven needed fixin." Wilbur surveyed the room, confused and concerned.

"Oh, did he? That's so strange. Maybe he knows something I don't, but really, it looks like you may have come all the way out here for nothing. At least help yourself to some treats!" She picked up a cookie and fed it to Wilbur, pressing herself against him as he chewed. Sam watched, grinned, and then spoke.

"What about me?"

"Come here and I'll feed you, too, sweetheart."

They made an Oreo of Ramona, flanking her as they chewed her chocolate chip cookies. Their big, black hands roamed over her well-traveled curves. Ramona did not struggle in the slightest as they stripped her of her clothing, ripped off their own, and helped themselves to her heavy tits and firm ass. She took a cock in each hand and the camera presented a montage of body parts, white and black, being caressed, fondled, squeezed, and groped.

A sporty, brand new BMW pulled into the driveway and the occupant, a thirty-something executive with a confident air and impeccably tailored suit, strode to the back of the house. When he approached the back screen door, however, he slowed to silence his footsteps against the flagstone path. With careful stealth, he peered into the kitchen and smiled with satisfaction as he took in the scene within.

Nikki's juices now coated all his fingers and most of his palm. Her pussy lips had passed from pink to rosy, and her aroma filled the room. As he slid his fingers in and out of her, cream seeped out of her hole and dripped a bit along her labia down to her asshole and spread outward toward her thighs. She was succulent, ready.

He loved her wanton like this, with her cunt juicing and legs apart while still wearing the same clothing she wore at dinner. His little harlot—the private vixen that fulfilled every fantasy he'd ever had.

Her breaths came in shorter exhalations and her hips moved forward and back to make the most of his finger fucking. Her eyes, however, had moved from their fixation on his cock to the television screen. He glanced briefly at the two black men with the top-heavy white woman but was drawn immediately back to the sight of his sexy, wanton Nikki.

He was too close to coming and didn't want to waste what he had. "Babe, I need to fuck you. How about doggie style?"

She turned to him and her eyes lit up. Nodding, she moved to the floor, facing the television and offering her ass to him. He skewered her quickly, smoothing her glorious ass cheeks in his hands as he pushed himself into her heat.

Ramona accommodated Sam, who was thicker than one might expect, up her pussy as soon as she was laid out on the kitchen table. Sam draped her legs over his shoulders and held them to intensify each slam against her. Wilbur stood by her side and slid his long rod into her mouth. His length nearly gagged her but he didn't stop to see whether she was choking. Instead, he grabbed her nearest tit and shook it like he hoped he could remove it. He was mesmerized by how it jiggled and stared at it intently, even to the exclusion of watching his cock disappear into Ramona's mouth.

As Nikki took the hard pounding at her backside, she watched Ramona with great interest. The woman's mouth full of black dick, her pussy crammed with thick black meat—it was fantastic!

The man watching through the screen door, who appeared to be Ramona's husband, gaped at the men who were so thoroughly delivering as much pleasure as they were imparting. As he stared, his fist pumped away at his cock. He obviously had no interest in interrupting the scene that the audience was now figuring out he'd been responsible for planning.

Sam winced, indicating an imminent eruption, and pulled out just before he spurted a heavy, gooey load all over Ramona's writhing torso. His release gave Wilbur permission to follow suit, and he let fly with streaks of jizz that decorated Ramona's hair, cheeks, and neck. Ramona loved being covered with come so much that she shouted out an orgasm loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Nikki came when Ramona did—and just as hard. She reared up like a wild mare as Ed rammed her. The intensity of her orgasm triggered Ed's and soon the two of them were shouting and bucking like animals.

Neither of them realized it, but the credits had begun to roll, thereby answering Ed's question about how the movie might end. They lay on the carpet, facing each other, grinning and covered with the thinnest sheen of happiness.

"Did you like the movie?" Nikki asked softly as she traced the outline of his lips.

"It was fun," he said, chuckling.

"What did you think of Ramona?"

Ed found Nikki's line of questioning bizarre. "I'm not sure I understand your question. She was a bimbo, but a likeable one."

"But didn't it turn you on to watch a housewife take on so many men? Come on. You can tell me you liked it."

Ed chuckled. "It's an entertaining idea for a movie. In real life, I'd hate it if my wife behaved that way. Or slept with other men."

"Would you?"

"Nik, you know I would. But you, on the other hand, seemed to like the movie quite a lot!"

She laughed and blushed slightly. "You don't have to worry. I'd never behave like Ramona. I like the flirting but not the follow-through. I'd only do it if I thought it turned you on. I think you know I prefer to be a one-woman man."

"Or one-woman woman."

"Oh, stop! I tried a threesome once. Didn't like it. I get off on relationships, not fuck buddies."

"Do tell! My dear, you never cease to amaze me."

"Oh, there's not that much to tell," she said, rolling onto her back to face the ceiling. "There was a guy I had a crush on in college but we didn't get together until after we graduated. I ran into him one night when he was out with a buddy of his. We ended up drinking a few too many together and before I really knew what was happening, they were both fucking me."

"Holy shit."

"It was hot, yes." She smiled as she turned to look at Ed. "A fantasy fulfilled, you might say."

"Did you do what Ramona did?"

"Actually, yes. One guy fucked my mouth and the other one was behind me, up my pussy."

To Ed's surprise, jealousy didn't surge through him. Just picturing his sex kitten with two men stirred every libidinous bone in his body. More than anything, he felt excitement. "How does it feel to have two men?" He asked her, already noticing the stirring of his cock.

"It feels great!" She smiled broadly. "I felt like a total sex object, but a really powerful one. It's a strange feeling. But it was complicated because I liked the one guy so much. We never did it again and eventually, I dated that guy for a while. I really wanted to just be his girlfriend rather than a plaything he could share with others."

Ed's hand moved to her muff and slowly insinuated itself into her slippery folds. "I'm thinking you were also turned on by the two black guys tonight. I know how much you like them!"

Nikki's color deepened further. "Oh, man. I have to say, that scene did turn me on. Was it that noticeable?" She looked at him with concern in her eyes. She didn't like to be so easily read, even by Ed.

He winked at her. "Oh, yes. You might say that. I'm complaining, though. When you get that turned on, I go into overdrive."

"Did you wish it was me with those black guys?"

"No, baby. Fantasy is one thing, but reality is another."

"Are you sure?" Her eyes sparkled.

"Of course I'm sure. Why do you look like the cat that ate the canary?"

"Well, I have a confession to make," she said. Contrition was written all over face but so was challenge. "I found your collection of erotic stories on your computer."

He withdrew his hand from her snatch. "You found them? How did that happen?" Her admission irritated him. It wasn't like her to snoop and he felt violated, somehow.

"I didn't go looking for them, I promise. I needed to make a notation to the wedding planner one night while I was here and I just stumbled on them. I hope you're not mad at me."

Ed frowned. "Well, let's just say I'm not happy with you. I could never be mad at you."

"That's good. I read a few of them. They all seem to be about naughty wives, yet you say that it's only a fantasy for you. I'm starting to think it's more than a fantasy!" She smiled widely at him, eyes alight with mischief.

He had to smile at her enthusiasm. "I like that fantasy, yes. But for me, trust me when I tell you it's firmly relegated to fantasy and doesn't infringe on reality at all. I would never ask you to be a naughty wife, nor would I want you to be one."

"Okay," she said, relief evident in her voice. "I won't bring it up again."

"Oh, I somehow doubt that!"

She laughed. "But really, you do have a lot of those stories! Are you sure you want it to stay a fantasy?"

Exasperated, he replied, "No, I'm not sure and I don't know if I ever want to find out if I'm sure!"

They both laughed, aware that new sexual ground had been broken. "Well," Nikki said as she moved his hand back to the spot between her legs, "if you ever change your mind and want me to get it on with a couple of black guys, make sure you've got them lined up first so we don't waste any time!"

"Oh you!" He said, removing his hand and mounting her. His cock was hard again and it longed to be inside her. The idea of presenting her with two black studs had never occurred to him until now—and it did not disgust him as much as he suspected it might. And despite her teasing, he sensed that her willingness to "please him" by taking on the two men had just as much to do with pleasing herself.

And as he emptied himself into her for the second time that night, he pictured her moaning at the hands of two—or three—well-endowed black men. The thought pushed him to orgasm at lightning speed.

"I enjoyed myself last night," Nikki said as she dressed the next morning.

"Me, too," Ed said, meaning it.

"You know, if you ever want to discuss any sexual problems or fantasies with me, I hope you'll always feel comfortable about it. You never have to be shy or afraid with me."

"I know, baby. I'm not, don't worry. I hope you'll do the same."

"You know I will," she said, winking at him. She stood up, dressed in jeans and a close-fitting henley-style shirt that accentuated her figure. "Now, then. We've got one weekend left to plan this wedding, and I think you know what that means."

He sighed. "More shopping?"

"You're going to make an excellent husband," she said, laughing as she embraced him.

The show at the Cigar Club was progressing nicely. Gorgeous women with endowments both real and enhanced shook, shimmied, slid, and slithered around the club, concentrating more on Ed, the groom-to-be, than the other men in the party. Sexy as they were, none of them measured up to Nikki, but that didn't prevent him from enjoying the spectacle.

The Cigar Club was an upscale strip joint, which basically meant that men weren't allowed to jack off and the performers didn't look all used up. The "no touching" rule was strictly enforced but the lap dances were plentiful. Ed had as much fun watching the titillation among his buddies as he did admiring the women.

"Whoa, if that doesn't make Ed change his mind about getting married, nothing will!" Pete Sinclair called out when an exceptionally top-heavy brunette vixen undulated just inches from Ed's face while she straddled him. Pete was the only bachelor in the group and from his reactions, Ed guessed it had been a while since Pete had been with a woman. He chuckled at Pete's excitement and continued to enjoy the brunette's attentions, but truth be told, he wanted to check the time—he was eager to meet up with Nikki's bachelorette party for the "mixed" strip club party that awaited them.

Despite everyone's enthusiasm, after an hour or so of gyrating bellies and jiggling butt cheeks, Ed raised his beer glass to make an announcement.

"All right, guys. This has been great. You really know how to make a guy feel loved."

Hoots and hollers flew back at him. The woman nearest him shook her tits at him and winked.

"But I'm dying to see what the women are doing. What do you say we head over to the Sailor's Paradise and surprise them?"

The group had had enough to drink to make them compliant and so, within minutes, the small group of men departed the Cigar Club, hot on the trail of aroused females at the Sailor's Paradise.

"I'm sorry, there's a private party going on. I'm afraid I can't let you in," said the officious maitre d' at Sailor's Paradise.

"Hey buddy, he's marrying the woman the party's for," Pete advised the man. "I think you can break your rules this time."

Ed raised a hand to indicate that Pete didn't need to speak up on his behalf. Then he asked for a word with the maitre d' and the two men stepped away from the group.

"It would mean a lot to me if you could find some way for me to see what's going on at that party," Ed said, stuffing a $100 bill in the surprised man's hand. "I don't have to be in the room, you understand. Perhaps some kind of closed circuit camera...?" Ed knew there were always security cameras at these places.

"Oh. Yes. Thank you, sir. Well, I think we could arrange something. Would you like your whole party to see what's going on inside?"

"No, no. That won't be necessary. Just keep them liquored up out here and take me to where I can view the bachelorette party privately."

The maitre d' not only took him to the security booth, he brought him a tall beer and got rid of the security monitor whose job it was to keep an eye on the party. Ed settled into the warm chair the monitor had just vacated and focused on the black and white images on the screen.

About 25 women clustered in various groups, some standing, some sitting, about the room as a powerfully built black man traveled among them. He wore the tiniest piece of fabric at his crotch but it was clear that it strained to keep the monstrous erection inside it. The man's ebony skin shone as if he were oiled up, Ed noticed. His over-developed muscles, which he moved with flawless precision, gleamed as he danced. He exceeded the six-foot mark by several inches.

Ed wanted to hear what was going on, so he scanned the panel for a volume button and found it. The security monitor had muted everything and who could blame him? He probably had to sit through at least one of these hen parties every night. When Ed switched the sound on, he heard the pulsating rhythm of dance club music and the squeals and shouts of frenzied women.

Nikki, goaded by her friends and unquestionably a bit tipsy, approached the stripper and started dancing with him. The women applauded and called out more encouragement to Nikki, who didn't seem to need much. She faced the big, black stripper and got as close as she could while both bodies expressed as much sexual intent as could be mustered in a public place.

The stripper, never taking his eyes off Nikki, unsnapped the tenuous string that held his thong together. The enormous snake he let loose sent a gasp through the audience, and a couple of Nikki's friends pulled her away, as if to protect her from the danger it posed.

The stripper's expression morphed from naughty to challenging—he didn't have to look at his crotch to know that what he'd unleashed inspired as much awe as respect. He stood on the edge of the stage but Nikki was now back on the floor with the rest of the party. The sight of the black man's formidable, half-erect cock seemed to push Nikki to new heights of interest, for as the man swung it forward, she pretended to crane her neck as if to kiss it. The cock swung a few more times, the women hooted louder, and then, to Ed's great dismay, Nikki finally planted the slightest little kiss on the tip of it.

The black man's face erupted in a giant smile as Nikki then pushed him away playfully. Her friends clapped and laughed, and although Ed was not in the room with them, he felt the embarrassment shared among some of the women, who knew that what Nikki had done went beyond the bounds of propriety, even in a strip club at a bachelorette party.

Instinctively, Ed swallowed a long swig of beer, appalled to find himself rock hard and a little short of breath. His fiancée had kissed a huge, black cock. In public. In front of people who knew her. He desperately wanted to whack off and hated himself for it.

Instead, he took a few deep breaths and tried to think about something else. He muted the sound on the screen, and turned away. He couldn't quite get up yet because his erection was so insistent, it limited his mobility. Anyway, he couldn't let the maitre d' or his buddies see him this way. He thought about the pending deals he had going on, about his favorite sports teams, and about the landscaping work he needed to do on his beach house. When these details eased out the vivid memory of Nikki's lips on the black dick, he left the booth and rejoined his party in the VIP lounge.

Minutes after he joined them, Nikki's party emerged from the private party room and mingled with the men. Nikki went right up to Ed, only slightly unsteady.

"Hey, baby!" She said, kissing his mouth with the same lips that had grazed the black stud.

"Hi, there," Ed answered. Her strange aura, he realized, was only partially the result of excessive alcohol. Could she actually have regrets about what she'd done at her party?

"Been here long?" She asked. She slipped an arm around him and insinuated her breasts into his rib cage.

"A little while. I missed you so we came early."

"Oh, that's sweet!" She kissed him again, but didn't make as much eye contact as she normally might.

"Do you need to sit down, sweetheart?"

"Yeah, I think I do. Too many Cosmopolitans!"

She and her friends loved that damn pink drink, he thought to himself as he escorted her to a small table away from the crowd. When she was comfortably seated, he pulled out a chair across from her.

"Have a good time?" he asked, now finding her sheepishness quite charming.

"Oh, yes. Great dancer," she said, looking around the room and focusing on nothing.

"Really."

"Yeah. Definitely professional."

"And very black."

Her eyes widened. "How did you know that?"

"I bribed the management to let me eavesdrop." He smiled, happy that they had the kind of relationship where he could admit his voyeurism.

"What did you see, exactly?"

"A certain little kiss."

She pouted. "I'm sorry. I told you I had a thing for black men." She shrugged and smiled.

"And now you've proved it!" His grin told her he wasn't angry.

She leaned forward. "So, um, how did you enjoy the show? And I don't mean the one at the Cigar Club."

Now it was Ed's turn to let his eyes wander. He honestly didn't know how he felt about what he'd seen, so articulating a response was more than he was willing to handle. Nikki saw the struggle behind his eyes.