Journey to Another Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not likely, sweetheart. I've had about all I want for a while of my wife being a slut. A romantic one or not," he said.

"But there is one more thing."

Could he take any more? "What's that?"

"I always want to be your slut."

She unzipped her dress in one easy motion and let it fall to the sand. She wore nothing underneath, save for a white, shimmering thong, which thanks to Ed, she didn't wear for long.

They cleaned themselves up as thoroughly as they could and headed back to the yacht, where they were met by Charles Baker. The couple froze, mouths agape.

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Stewart. I'm happy to be in your employ for the next two weeks." The tall black man was enjoying the surprise he'd wrought.

"Charles! You're the replacement Justin arranged?" Ed asked, incredulous but pleased.

"I am. And I plan to do my best to make the rest of your charter cruise go as smoothly as possible."

"How wonderful!" Nikki exclaimed, extending her hand, which Charles took with only a glimmer of hesitation. "If you can steer this boat half as well as you cook, we're in good hands!"

Ed was glad to see that Nikki had lost her previous reserve around Charles. She was her usual friendly self with him tonight, which would certainly make the trip easier.

As they headed for their stateroom, Nikki said, "He really is a charming man, isn't he? And so nice!"

Ed groaned inwardly before noticing the teasing look in her eye and couldn't help but laugh. She'd got him again! They giggled together as they went into their stateroom.

The following morning things seemed simpler at first glance but soon the disquiet caused by their previous activities interrupted the calm.

"Mmmph!" Nikki said as she bit into the breakfast tapenade on toast points that Charles had handed her. "I'm not used to this kind of oral stimulation in the morning!" She winked at him as she swallowed the remains of the bite she'd taken.

Everybody laughed, including Charles. Ed was so relieved that Nikki had shed that chilly demeanor she'd shown Charles back in St. Martin when they'd visited him at Kingfish. She was now her usual flirty self and it was helping Charles relax—Ed could already see that much.

"My wife is right as usual," Ed chimed in. "These are superb, Charles."

"And they're just the beginning!" The tall black man assured them, leaving the small, silver tray on the table between Ed and Nikki's chaise lounges. Nikki watched him leave and then sighed.

"What an incredible stroke of luck to have him to ourselves for the next twelve days," she said. She tilted her head toward the rising sun. Her lips seemed to be in a permanent grin.

"I'm glad you're happy," Ed said, admiring her profile and feeling invigorated by it and the seductive sea breeze. "I was afraid you might feel awkward around him, like last time."

"Oh, no. I'm fine with him now," she assured him as she untied the sash of her lightweight terrycloth cover-up. She slithered out of it to reveal the infamous white bikini. "He's a lovely person."

Ed paused. "What's the occasion?" He said, referring to her choice of attire.

She turned to him, unsure of his meaning. "Oh! This! I've worn this so many times now, I don't really consider it special anymore, do you?"

He most certainly did and knew that any eyes in a healthy, male head would, as well. Nikki could downplay her motivation for wearing it as much as she wanted, but Ed suspected she knew exactly what she was doing by wearing it. He said nothing in response, though, because until he had more evidence, he didn't want to accuse her of anything.

Charles reappeared again just as Nikki began rubbing some sort of slick suntan concoction over her body. She concentrated on her shapely legs, extending and lifting one at a time to smooth the liquid in long, luxurious strokes over the curve of her calf, then the swell of her thigh. Charles noticed but not did watch. Instead, he directed his conversation to Ed.

"The waters are remarkably calm today, Mr. Stewart," Charles said, offering him a gleaming white ramekin of some sort of egg dish that smelled divine.

"Marvelous, Charles 5 knots I'd think. And please, call me Ed."

"Yes, sir. Ed." Charles smiled and then looked at Nikki. Ed followed his gaze and saw that his wife was now smearing the slippery stuff on her breasts, taking far great care to cover every inch just like Ed had ever seen her do in the past. He loved watching her but he should feel the opposite about Charles watching her too. Strangely he didn't mind at all.

"Mrs. Stewart, would you care for a Grand Marnier soufflé?"

She gave him a look that could only be described as cagey. "You know I would. And I'd like you to call me Nikki."

Charles nodded, patiently waiting as she massaged the fullness of her left breast for a few more moments before accepting the soufflé. The bikini top covered an area only slightly larger than her nipple, but as she massaged, a flash of areole was visible long enough for both men to see it. "Thank you, Charles. I can't wait to taste it."

Ed suddenly felt as though Nikki were not referring exclusively to the soufflé, but again, said nothing. How was she able to transition from the way she behaved with him at their last meeting to this rather subtle but obvious flirtation? Maybe now that the fantasy incident was behind them, any tension she'd felt at the earlier meeting was gone. Now that she'd had her black men, maybe Charles was no longer a consideration. Even though she had admitted she was attracted to him maybe now he was just a safe target for her harmless yet pointed innuendo. Ed told himself he had to relax and stop looking for things that might not be there.

Nikki ooohed and aaaaahed over the soufflé, inquiring about the ingredients as Charles divulged how it had been made.

"Why don't you join us for dinner tonight? I'd love to hear more about how you balance this incredible cooking with seamanship." She smiled broadly at him, and although her eyes were wide and nearly girlish, there was something about the way she held her head and didn't avert her gaze that conveyed a decidedly adult invitation.

"Oh, I don't know..." Charles looked with alarm at Ed, seeming to expect that Ed would protest.

"Oh, now, please join us. Ed and I would both love it!" Nikki interjected. She sat back, spooning more soufflé into her mouth and licking the spoon suggestively.

"Yes, of course, Charles. We'd be delighted. Make something simple so you don't have to run back and forth to the kitchen too much," Ed said as graciously as he could. He had hoped to have a romantic dinner with Nikki tonight. So much for that plan.

"All right. Thank you. I'll look forward to it," Charles said just before he left the honeymooners alone again.

"You might have asked me first," he commented to Nikki.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," she said, contrite and genuinely surprised by his remark. "I never imagined you'd have a problem with it. He's your friend, after all."

"Yes, but I had hoped dinner would be a nice cozy affair involving only the two of us."

"But you've got me all day and all night," she grinned, eyes sparkling. "And hour or two with Charles joining us won't really matter, will it?"

Ed rested his head against the back of his chaise and closed his eyes. He had a premonition that unless he got himself under control that every little thing to do with the way Nikki interacted with Charles was going to matter more and more as the cruise continued. He made a mental note to himself to filter everything he noticed through before allowing himself to feel put out. He was sure it was a delayed reaction to their little fantasy incident that was making him paranoid and he knew that if he didn't curtail it that Nikki was going to notice and it might become a issue. He simply had to allow himself to trust her both in his mind and in his heart. What made it worse for him was he knew with 100% certainty that she trusted him completely.

Ed had never known Nikki to show the slightest propensity toward food preparation and yet her line of questioning with Charles at dinner focused on nothing but.

"So you would always sear a meatier fish first? I had always heard that there were some that didn't respond well to searing," she said, staring at the tall black man as if he were imparting the wisdom of the ages.

"All of them respond well," Charles told her, "but the oil and the spices need to vary according to taste and what else you might be serving with it."

Ed found himself filling the void with more alcohol, which was not going to serve him well, he suspected. But as Nikki and Charles excluded him for longer periods of time from their conversation, his irritation grew and his only solace seemed to come from the bottle.

At Nikki's insistence, Charles enjoyed a few after-dinner drinks with them, too. Sometimes, Charles would think to ask him a question but for the majority of the two and a half hours that dinner dragged on, he and Nikki behaved as if they were alone.

After a few drinks, Nikki's voice seemed to get lower and she moved in closer to Charles, whether she was listening or talking. On several occasions, she touched his arm or leg, and finally even his face. Her laugh, languorous but clear, bounced off the ocean waves and resonated in Ed's head until he had to stand up and announce that dinner was over.

"Well, Charles, you outdid yourself again. Dinner was fantastic. And now I'd like to have a little private time with my wife." He extended an arm to Nikki. "My dear, will you join me in our honeymoon cabin?"

During the pregnant pause that followed, Ed watched annoyance give way to compliance on her face. "Of course. It is getting late, isn't it?" She stood but stayed focused on Charles. "Thank you so much for everything, Charles. I had such a lovely time." She bent to kiss his cheek, but instead nuzzled his ear as her fingers caressed his cheek. "Good night."

"Good night," Charles said, careful to direct it to the couple, not just Nikki. "See you in the morning, then."

"Bright and early!" Nikki added. Ed fought the urge to laugh, knowing that Nikki had seen painfully few bright and early mornings in her life.

Once inside their cabin, Ed no longer felt the need to keep his exasperation hidden. "What was that all about?" he asked immediately upon closing the door behind them.

She wiggled out of her sapphire blue dress and let it fall to her feet. Standing before him in her prettiest white bra and panties, she stared at him. "What was all what about?" Whatever she had applied to her skin that morning had performed beautifully. Her tanned, supple skin glistened with vibrant health.

"Don't be obtuse, Nik. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You're being an incorrigible flirt with Charles."

He didn't like the way he sounded but he was angry. Why should he hide it?

She picked up her dress, kicked off her shoes, and walked over the closet. "Well, he is one handsome guy, you know." She disappeared in the closet for a few seconds then reappeared again, this time tying a transparent, baby doll length robe around her naked body. The dark circles of her nipples and the tiny strip of pubic hair stood out like a particularly obscene bikini. "In fact, I'd go so far as to say he's the most gorgeous black man I've ever seen!"

He sat on the edge of the bed and tried to keep his voice level and calm. "I thought we agreed we'd be honest with each other."

"I am being honest!" She laughed and moved about the cabin, tucking things into her suitcase, rummaging through it, plucking things out. "I think he's gorgeous!"

"Do you not remember our discussions recently? The one where we talked about not doing anything like that anymore?"

"Yes, I remember that."

"And we promised to be honest with each other about all our feelings about the fantasy incident and any new incidents that might arise."

"That's what we said, all right. Are you thinking that I'm hiding something from you?" Now she moved to the bed and sat next to him.

"I'm not sure. You're being ... I don't know... flighty. I can't pin you down."

"You know I'm attracted to Charles," she said. "I haven't made any pretenses about that. And I know that after the fantasy incident, I didn't want to open myself up to any other situations."

"That was thoughtful."

"But I am not doing that, yes I'm hot for him and I think he's a awfully nice guy, but If we're going to be honest with each other, I have an obligation to tell you that, don't I? And you know what I was thinking?"

"Hardly ever."

"—I was thinking how much better it would have been to be a slut with him, on this boat, rather than with those two guys on St. Martin. Now that would have been unbelievable?"

His face burned from the incendiary mix of confusion, liquor, and frustration. He thought Nikki's night of sluthood had been unbelievable and didn't view replacing Charles with the two young men as an improvement. He wanted to say so many things that he ended up saying nothing at all. Everything caught in his throat like an uneven ball of yarn.

"But I also know we talked about that night and we decided that we wouldn't continue down that path.So I know all that and I am not trying to go back on that. But Charles is so hot and he's here with us for three more weeks—"

"Two and a Half."

"Ok ,right," she said quickly. "Anyway, my point is that what we agreed upon was totally right but flirting with Charles well ... thats nothing. You did tell me you still wanted me to flirt and play?" she added, staring into Ed's eyes with such sincerity, he couldn't bring himself to look away.

"Nikki, I'm not really that comfortable with this idea because of the environment. We are here with him alone and its sending him a message we shouldn't be sending him because as you said he's a nice guy and we shouldn't be playing with him like that."

"I understand what you mean. All I ask is that you think about what harm can it do, you've seen me flirt with many guys it always turned you on."

It was the very last thing he wanted to think about, but didn't disclose that.

"This is different Nik, there are just the three of us. Things could get uncomfortable."

"You know, this isn't all about me, you know. Seems to me you'd have as much fun watching me tease him as I would," she winked at him and reached across his thigh to grasp his rock hard erection. "If you let me have some fun, you'd have a little yourself."

He could no longer argue, as he might have been able to before the honeymoon, that watching her with other men didn't turn him on. She knew now that it did. They both knew it.

She climbed onto his lap, not adjusting her robe when it opened to reveal on hard-nippled tit. Her wet pussy swallowed up his cock as she sat on it. When she rode it, they were silent, retreating into the wild, wordless world of fantasy and lust. Ed gave himself over to sensation, deliberating blocking out memories of Nikki with black-skinned men, either in the past or the future.

Her interactions with Charles were different the next day at breakfast she was friendly and flirty but Ed didn't feel quite as excluded and realized that he didn't even mind Nikki flirting and teasing while Charles when he brought them their meals or drinks. Ed knew it was never a good idea to get chummy with the crew on a yacht and never had that axiom been clearer to him than it was now but it did seem harmless.

There were several different games available on the boat, and for most of the morning, Ed and Nikki engaged in them, but she was distracted a few times by Charles. Just before lunch, he locked himself and Nikki in the small lounge and made her favorite drink for her. He removed what few clothes she wore and slowly sucked her nipples before slipping a finger between her warm thighs. Maybe if he showed her what real lovemaking was, how nothing could replace the sexual trust between two committed people, she'd forget Charles was even onboard.

His fingers dipped into her wetness, making his mouth crave more titflesh. She writhed and spread her legs open wider. His hunger threatened to make him dizzy—he wanted to do everything with her that she'd done with those men a few days earlier. He wanted to exhaust her, please her beyond any pleasure she'd ever known. His cock oozed pre-come and his balls were big with want.

"I love this," she whispered.

He was too horny to speak but loved listening to her. He stroked her swollen clit a little faster.

"I love when you play with my clit," she continued. "Slide your fingers inside me." He slipped one up her cunt. "Put one up my ass."

Carefully, he inched inside that special recess that he'd seen the other two men help themselves to just recently.

"I like it up my ass. Did you like seeing me get fucked up my ass, baby?"

"Oh, yeah," he rasped. "I loved my little slut getting banged." He squeezed her tit hard now, tonguing her nipple like he wanted to wear it down.

"I loved knowing you were watching. I creamed more knowing you were there, getting hard, jacking off..."

"I was, I was."

"Think about it. Think about watching his dick slamming into me. Wouldn't that be good?"

Ed's heart pounded against his rib cage. He thought of that night briefly but to his horror it was replaced in his mind by another more disturbing if that was even possible vision. He envisioned Nikki bent over, offering her tight little ass to Charles, who towered over her, dominating her, controlling every thrust up her hole and extracting moans and squeals from her that Ed never could. He hated the idea so much his balls threatened to burst.

He moved to put himself between her legs. He then eased her legs up and pushed them toward her head so he could see that sweet little hole that had taken so much action, action that he'd watched and salivated over. Now he rubbed her own juices over that very opening. The one that didn't seem to belong to him. The one that was for the others. He'd never thought of her asshole that way, but now at this moment, it seemed right to reserve that orifice for the slutty Nikki's escapades, not for his wife Nikki's lovemaking.

"Fuck me with something," she gasped.

His cock looked magnified, almost like someone else's. Charles? No, Charles would be bigger. Charles would spread her wider than he was doing right now. He'd go in deeper, make wider circles with his hips. His black meat would disappear into Nikki's white ass then reappear just as suddenly, and she would squirm and beg for more.

She watched him as these images tumbled through his head. She squeezed her tits and shook them at him while he plunged into her pussy. She took a nipple in each hand and squeezed, making them pinker, redder, harder. He took her clit between his fingers and emulated her movements, tweaking that slippery button until her eyelashes fluttered like hummingbird wings.

A small gush of pussy juice shot at his hand to announce her orgasm. She shouted and bucked while he fucked her, at last allowing his stored-up jism to fill her up good.

When he was finished—and when he was sure she was finished—something kept him from pulling out. He wanted to stay inside, to shrink within the confines of her tightness. She looked at him, smiling with residual delirium.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too."

She chuckled. "I kind of feel like I just had two men again."

He knew exactly what she meant. What he didn't know was whether he liked it.

"Its going to be so fabulous," she said quietly. "I'm going to love these weeks. Forget about Charles being here. You can have me whenever you want."

Shrinkage was occurring at an alarming rate. He'd soon be out of her hole whether he liked it or not.

"Please don't embarrass me, Nikki. I told you how I feel."